Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

kit ideas

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MeigMeig Posts: 27 Member
    A 90s retro kit would be neat!
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I would love more off-the-grid items, especially lamps from the past as there are very few that can be used now for a very old colonial house. I love the old globed table kerosine lamps with the flowers on them and would like a kerosine lamp that can be placed on a wall as well. And definitely a well that actually allows the sims to get water. I know there is one in the game but it is not available in build/buy. More build items and CAS as well for gameplay in the past. It would be so much fun to be able to play sims in past eras, including medieval times. I would enjoy re-creating Sims Medieval in Sims 4! So many possibilities!
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    1. Another kit that ties in with the Oasis kit but expand for the Middle East and Mediterranean
    2. More toys, books for all ages
    3. Cultural kits that features b/b and CAS again one can be a kit that ties in with the Oasis introduction to a new world is coming
    4. After school activities from daycare to university
    5. More fresh vegetables, fruits, plants for our sims to garden and more animals besides those that came with Cottage living
    6. More skills and hobbies for all ages
    7. Careers FT, PT, once off
    8. More options for our aliens, mermaids and they have a system similar to the other occults ok this can be done in a patch but still
    9. Pets, toys, furniture and maybe dragons, phoenixes
    10. Occults maybe a way to let us know that a new occult pack is in the horizon
    11. Historical, fantasy, B/B, CAS again a way to let us know a historical, medieval, pirate pack is in the horizon
  • Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    i'd prefer a retro game pack but i'd still be thrilled with an "old stuff" kit. also a cooking kit with a hot plate and a blender. a seniors kit with a functional cane and cas items for elders. an off-the-grid kit would be great too.
  • Options
    GeorgieGGeorgieG Posts: 2 New Member
    Not a kit idea, but an expansion pack idea. I think an “academy” expansion pack would be cool for vampire/werewolf/witch/mermaid etc teens. They could apply and get accepted, and spend their teenage years in an academy, and have dorms. Kind of like “university” but dark ascetics, and for the immortal sims only where they can go to classes based on what they are and increase their rank.
  • Options
    GeorgieGGeorgieG Posts: 2 New Member
    > @GeorgieG said:
    > **aesthetics
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Kits can only have CAS or Build Mode Objects. So, my idea is two Medieval Kits.
    The first Kit would be a Medieval CAS for all ages:
    Crowns
    Tiaras
    Royal Robes
    Medieval Shoes & Slippers
    Gowns
    Armor
    Royal Men's Outfits
    Peasant Outfits
    Peasant Hats
    Cloaks for both Royalties & Peasants
    The second Kit would have Medieval Build Mode Objects & Decor to build Medieval places:
    Functional Medieval Kitchen Cooking Fireplace Stove
    Functional Medieval Kitchen Ice Box
    Medieval Sitting Room Furnture & Decor
    Functional Medieval Music Intruments
    Functional Medieval War Room Study with playable maps
    Medieval Adult Beds
    Medieval Child's Beds
    Medieval Cribs
    Medieval Bassents

What can I say, I have historical Medieval on the brain. Lol
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I would like a pack with stuff for pets, more cat toys, cat trees and outside dog houses. Also, if they bring back firefighters, they should be able to rescue cats stranded high up in the trees. We also need a cat burglar trait for cats where they bring home various stuff from the neighbourhood, toys, shoes, knickers, sausages, etc. Also, dogs should be able to dig holes in your lawn and chew your sims' shoes.

There would be blood on the street if they came out with a pet kit. Google "My First Pet controversy" if you don't already know.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    • Board games
    • slumber parties,
    • treehouses
    • pet updates
    • more park items
    • hobbies
    • worlds, even if empty like Newcrest
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    I'd love a retro futurist decor kit. I still prefer it as a stuff pack adding CAS items but they're apparently dead so...