Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like more Teen content ?

I would love more stuff to do for Teens, more cas, build/buy and gameplay for them. Would you ?

Would you like more Teen content ? 253 votes

Yes please, teens need more stuff!
90%
Akl500Pauroraael14icmnfrshNh6650brackencat31Kita5399GalacticGalIcewolfLaBlue0314SamadamsPlayerIrishSimmer21alexspoom13IceyJaprilrosedreamergrl84MadameLeestoryysims2freak737BreeNillaAnnie2008 230 votes
No, I'm fine with what we have.
9%
BluegayleFrn0731Syl0271Colorist40duhboy2u2psychoticaSindocatpammiechickWaytoomanyUIDscatmando830EnkiSchmidtHermitgirlStutumdreamprisonerBabySquareVivi_WillowTreeRae357Evie0602MrSunshineRouensims 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I would like more stuff for teens (who still don't have a stuff pack by the way). Hairs, clothing, furniture (beds and desks that are more teen like), clutter, activities : slumber parties/sleepovers, after school activities, more interactions in general.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Have two age states, early teens and late teens, early teens keeps the current situation teens have, but a name change, late teens develops the body out more, allows for woowho in romance. and of course in addition to what you mentioned, more stuff on other ends. I know some teenagers like to act all girly, pink and purple stuff, girlie posters in that and the like.

i dislike the current teenage bodies of default TS4 sims, none of them have hips or a frame of any type (no shape) it would also be nice if Candy Behr and Bella Goth had a midriff on them since i'm on the matter.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want more for teens to get in trouble over there to well behaved as they are they need ways to rebel like in sims 3
    they need to be able to argue more on there own and and maybe even runaway like in sims 2
    also we need comics
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    A height sliding scale to make a teen a little shorter than an adult & have tweens.
  • Options
    GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Yesss, teens are my fav to play with!

Actually the only thing I need for them are more activities.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I clicked the wrong option :/ I actually meant to click yes. Its the only age group (besides elders who still need a ton of love) that hasn't really ever had content aimed just at them.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I clicked the wrong option :/ I actually meant to click yes. Its the only age group (besides elders who still need a ton of love) that hasn't really ever had content aimed just at them.

agreed much love needed
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Have two age states, early teens and late teens, early teens keeps the current situation teens have, but a name change, late teens develops the body out more, allows for woowho in romance. and of course in addition to what you mentioned, more stuff on other ends. I know some teenagers like to act all girly, pink and purple stuff, girlie posters in that and the like.

i dislike the current teenage bodies of default TS4 sims, none of them have hips or a frame of any type (no shape) it would also be nice if Candy Behr and Bella Goth had a midriff on them since i'm on the matter.

@comicsforlife Your idea of a late teen life stage just sounds like the current young adult life stage.

What does the bold part mean?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Considering they have nearly nothing unique to the, yes.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I'm good. I rarely play with teens anyway, and the few times I do I just have them max out the manners bar so they can use polite introduction when they greet new sims and make sure they don't do horrible at school.
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I would events like prom or more after school activities. Just events like them to look forward to.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I’d like some teen aspirations.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited September 2019
    Yes! teens and kids both need lots more. It's always young adult or adults that seem to get all the attention.
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Yesss, we need more after-school activities, part-time jobs, teen exclusive interactions and objects!
  • Options
    gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    WE NEED CILQUES
  • Options

@comicsforlife Your idea of a late teen life stage just sounds like the current young adult life stage.
    y

@floridameerkat that was not my post mine is the one about teens needing more things to get into trouble for.

midriff means the part of your body where your belly is I think they want Behr and Bella Goth to be taller
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Exactly I want them to sneak out and for their parents to actually react when they come home.
    I want more for teens to get in trouble over there to well behaved as they are they need ways to rebel like in sims 3
    they need to be able to argue more on there own and and maybe even runaway like in sims 2
    also we need comics

• Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited September 2019
    Yes...I would LOVE more content for ANY life stage OTHER than YA and Adults! I swear this game is a YA and Adult simulator
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I do not oppose new content for Teen Sims, but I do not require it, either. Current options let me tell the stories I want to tell.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I play lots of teens, but maybe in a different way than the majority, because I do not feel the options for them are lacking. Wouldn't say no to skateboards, bikes and more sports activities, but that's content I'd love to get for kids and YA, too, nothing teen exclusive.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited September 2019

Not sure how to answer without it coming off as rude because if i ask you research it first or point out an example and you'd still need to research it yourself but then i'm likely to get that onus of proof thing that you want me to prove it and then it becomes unconstructive. Either way in order to continue this discussion it seems like you should research what ordinary women look like compared to Bella and Candy and tell me what you see above the hips and below the breasts. please make the attempt so we can discuss this further.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I would love a teen stuff pack, they really need an overhaul because they are so bland compared the other life stages. I think toddlers have more going for them.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited September 2019
    depends what is considered teen content
    scrolling any social media for more than 5 minutes makes me scared of what they would come up with tryna be "modern and hip"

soooo nah id rather have elder content
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    The only things teens cannot do is get a full career while in high school or have babies. They are essentially a young adult already. So unless it's a complete overhaul with school activities, after school activities, and locking teens into a household with their parents it doesn't make sense to add more content for them.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

Is the circled portion not considered a midriff?

img630998-DD-6-E53-4-A63-A1-B8-6-D2-A56-CAE8-FF.jpg