Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited March 28
    The update for Chestnut Ridge is finally done!!

I can't edit my original post to post the links so here they are:
    Version 11: Horse Ranch (Populated)
    Version 11: Horse Ranch (Unpopulated)

Here is a video overview of the sims and lots:
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    kathojettokathojetto Posts: 5 New Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > The update for Chestnut Ridge is finally done!!
    >
    > I can't edit my original post to post the links so here there are:
    > Version 11: Horse Ranch (Populated)
    > Version 11: Horse Ranch (Unpopulated)

Thank you so much! I’m gonna play so much tomorrow! Can’t wait to see the renews that you made! You’re the best! Happy Easter to you ❤️🥺
  • Options

Thank you so much! I’m gonna play so much tomorrow! Can’t wait to see the renews that you made! You’re the best! Happy Easter to you ❤️🥺

I hope you enjoy it! Have fun!

Also, Happy Easter to you as well. 💚🙂
  • Options
    Bene1992_Bene1992_ Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi. Hope you're doing well. 💚

Some update about the Single Sim Challenge : Lina is now a teen, since she's a child I created a wheel to have some random daily events. When she grown up as child, she had the geek trait & she completed the brain child aspiration (I don't remember the name) & her 2nd trait as a teen is romantic & I took her one of HSY aspirations. Oh & since Caren there was 3 more babies, so Carmen is actualy a child, Laura a toodler & the two last one : Javier & Diego, the twins infants. Anastasia moved out after she got high school diploma & a writer job, her & Lina are very close & it's so cute to see them spend time together. The monday morning, at 6am, the random wheel decided that the parents will have a fight & the monday late evening, they got a fight because Lina came back a bit late from Anastasia house, mom lost the fight so like wheel told, she left the household for 2 days sims. The next morning the wheel decided that Lina have to runaway for 2 days sims. So for now I stopped playing to think how to turn out this.

So I'm playing with your updated save file & I'm playing the cute Makenna Benally in her grand'ma house. Right now I have my game open on this save &... Chase just proposed Makenna. I think your household biography is done. 🤣 First they became friends, learn about each others, once le friendship bar was almost full, they became bests friends & I made the romantic interaction " Confess atraction" a bit like "you know, I like you since our childhood " & he accepted that & they continued to flirt together during 2 days & then she wanted to ask him to be his boyfriend, she did it, he accepted & now, 2 days sims after that, he's at Makenna house & propose to her. 🥹 I'm planning to make them live together after she said yes. 🥹
  • Options
    @Bene1992_ wrote: »
    Hi. Hope you're doing well. 💚

Some update about the Single Sim Challenge : Lina is now a teen, since she's a child I created a wheel to have some random daily events. When she grown up as child, she had the geek trait & she completed the brain child aspiration (I don't remember the name) & her 2nd trait as a teen is romantic & I took her one of HSY aspirations. Oh & since Caren there was 3 more babies, so Carmen is actualy a child, Laura a toodler & the two last one : Javier & Diego, the twins infants. Anastasia moved out after she got high school diploma & a writer job, her & Lina are very close & it's so cute to see them spend time together. The monday morning, at 6am, the random wheel decided that the parents will have a fight & the monday late evening, they got a fight because Lina came back a bit late from Anastasia house, mom lost the fight so like wheel told, she left the household for 2 days sims. The next morning the wheel decided that Lina have to runaway for 2 days sims. So for now I stopped playing to think how to turn out this.

So I'm playing with your updated save file & I'm playing the cute Makenna Benally in her grand'ma house. Right now I have my game open on this save &... Chase just proposed Makenna. I think your household biography is done. 🤣 First they became friends, learn about each others, once le friendship bar was almost full, they became bests friends & I made the romantic interaction " Confess atraction" a bit like "you know, I like you since our childhood " & he accepted that & they continued to flirt together during 2 days & then she wanted to ask him to be his boyfriend, she did it, he accepted & now, 2 days sims after that, he's at Makenna house & propose to her. 🥹 I'm planning to make them live together after she said yes. 🥹

Both Lina's story and Makenna's story sound so fun. I'm glad you're giving them both a good life, regardless of trials. Overcoming those trials and tribulations is what makes life so beautiful.

I've always wanted to do a randomizer-type challenge in my game but never could decide exactly how I wanted to do it.

Thanks for sharing. 🙂
  • Options
    Bene1992_Bene1992_ Posts: 11 New Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > Both Lina's story and Makenna's story sound so fun. I'm glad you're giving them both a good life, regardless of trials. Overcoming those trials and tribulations is what makes life so beautiful.
    >
    > I've always wanted to do a randomizer-type challenge in my game but never could decide exactly how I wanted to do it.
    >
    > Thanks for sharing. 🙂

I'm glad you like the stories, for Makenna & Chase, they living together at Makenna's house & Chase's house is for rent, to me, he didn't want to sell his house. Now they're engaged but I don't think I'll rush things & see what the game will have to me.

For Lina & the wheel, there some events are just for one time & the others are until she become a young adult. For exemples there : Have a fight with the parents, have a fight with the siblings, get a piercing §30, get a tattoo without the parents' approval (one time), go live with Anastasia (one time & after talking with the parents & having their approval), runaway for 2 sims days, drop high school for the day, don't sleep & play video game all night... there a lot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top