The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SEASONS Contest/Gift Card Giveaway ! [WINNERS]

Comments

• Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    28673489338_d138113ecd_c.jpg

Charlie Spring comes around every year, eager to spend time outdoors, be outgoing with people, and be creative in his garden. But where does he go the rest of the year? No one knows and few seem to wonder, but they always love seeing his creativity come through in nature. Although, the rains can make for a wet time outside, but it's all for a greater cause: the cultivating of nature coming alive once again.

28673486858_4217ed9f15_z.jpg
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I made a sim and took some pictures of her for this competition before realizing I'm still a new member. :s Bummer. But, I actually had loads of fun creating a character based off of a season and I'm actually planning on playing her when Seasons comes out so at least some good came from it. Cool idea for a giveaway!

You can do what I did and use photobucket. I am not sure why I can post pictures (probably because I hadn't been active in quite awhile). Hope that help.
  • Options
    pinkemmpinkemm Posts: 5 New Member
    This is Anozel Springish.

Her aspiration: Party animal (was)/outdoor enthusiast (now)
    Traits: Loves outdoors, cheerful, active

Anozel is just an ordinary girl she never was the princess or the stay at home type of girl-she LOVED to party! And that's why she became green... One night she went out to party all night long at some club at Winderburg which is 3 hours away from Willow creek, where she lives. She was having a wonderful time and then she met a boy, they connected and they decided to go on a little adventure, and so they went. It was spring the favorite weather and season of Anozel, and they were off to a totally new place, with stunning trees and flowers. Anozel is very adventurous (if you haven't guessed already) and at that time she was very hungry, so she ate a fruit which looked appealing to her, (the forbidden fruit of course) not much longer she became green! At first she was at shock and she didn't want her look to change but when she looked at herself mirroring from the lake she understood this was meant to be, and she was destined to be bonded up with spring and nature. From that moment Anozels life had changed and she stayed at that very place exploring everything nature and spring has to offer for a very very long time….

Could I send you the photo of her in the mail perhaps? :)
  • Options
    ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I can't really do anything fancy with the pictures and I am not sure how to even be an option for me. Can someone help me? I guess I will just try to use photobucket for now until I can figure it out.
    I used gimp to cut a cas pic out of its background and plant it on a different background. The background is actually a slightly modified version of a scene found in the romantic garden stuff trailer :D I changed the colours in gimp too, it's super easy to use. I would've taken an in-game pic of her (probably would've been easier too), but I have to play on potato quality.
    I followed this tutorial.
  • Options
    teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I can't really do anything fancy with the pictures and I am not sure how to even be an option for me. Can someone help me? I guess I will just try to use photobucket for now until I can figure it out.

I am right there with ya. What I do is just build a set or background in game and screenshot from there. It could be better, but it works.
  • Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    @teajaylove @xxarixx please don't worry about making the pictures fancy. Just a simple picture of your sim is perfectly fine :) The bio is really what I'm looking for.
  • Options
    teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member
    CrownSims wrote: »
    @teajaylove @xxarixx please don't worry about making the pictures fancy. Just a simple picture of your sim is perfectly fine :) The bio is really what I'm looking for.

I entered. Thank you for doing this giveaway. Regardless of who wins, it was a great idea to up the Seasons hype. I had a lot of fun making my sim! (I don't actually know how to tag you; only quote)
  • Options
    janitajasminjanitajasmin Posts: 44 Member
    "Earth Element"

Season: Fall

10h23qt.jpg

2zgcbr4.jpg

Traits:
    - Loves outdoors
    - Vegetarian
    - Good

"Many stories of the Earth Element include spirits that reside in plants or in a dimensional space just beside our own. These beings sometimes care for the trees, flowers and animals, some live underground enjoying the Earth without human interference and some choose to interact with wanderers. Stories of elves, for example, portray them as magical. The earth element spirit is kind, caring and cares for all beings that come from Mother Earth."
  • Options
    NovaNightengaleNovaNightengale Posts: 7 New Member
    h.t.t.p.s://imgur.com/Jp4Quka

"Alaska Winterbottom"

Season: Winter
    Traits
    -----
    - Gloomy
    - Clumsy
    - Bookworm

No matter how hard she tried, Alaska was not like anyone else. She didn't know when she could first tell. Perhaps it was when she started graying at childhood, or when the dark coloring of her eyes became a brilliant white. Maybe it was when she stopped feeling the numbness of cold, and the rays of summer had her feel as if she was boiling. Or melting, in this case. As it turned out, Alaska was one of the four randomly selected guardians of the seasons. It was everything anyone would dream of! She could control certain aspects of weather, control ice (and a little of water), and she wouldn't be alone in this. But Alaska didn't want it. Winter was an inconvenience to her. The snow blocking driveways, the bitter cold freezing people to their very bones, and how any plant she owned seemed to go dormant or die were too much for this sim. She wanted a quiet, regular life. Unfortunately, her request fell upon those with selective hearing. Sure, Alaska was now allowed to roam the Earth and live life as she pleased. But now she had three obnoxious roommates reminding her of her curse at every turn, butting into her life, and leaving all dishes unwashed. Will she ever get the normal powerless life she wants, or will she end up accepting her powers and responsibility, and the new family that came with them?
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    edited June 2018
    Primrose Cardenas

Bio: Born in April, Primrose has always had a love for spring. She loves light colors and she enjoys decorating herself with fresh flowers from her very own garden! She is a great botanist and she treats her flower garden like it's her child. Here she posing with a bouquet she curated from her garden.
    2e2hwnp.jpg

Lakea Sol
    Bio: Lakea Sol, spends her days bathing in the rays of the sun, at her favorite place: the beach. She enjoys surfing, relaxing in the water, and drinking ice cold beverages to cool off. Lakea has a passion for fashion and wears the best beach wear she can find. Summer is when Lakea shines, here she is at her favorite place.
    w1pe2x.jpg

2gxgumw.jpg2mrb4w6.jpg
    Post edited by jennihope on
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    A sim for fall:

4MEgwDZ.png

Meet Augustus Aspen, a retired college professor. Recognize that smooth, crisp voice? Yea, well Augustus is also known for his work on several books on tape, including Crisis Barn and A Game of Groans. These days Augustus spends his time at the local cafe, sipping warm apple cider, reading thick, leather-bound books and working the daily crossword puzzle in the Windenburg Post. At home, Augustus enjoys tending to his private pumpkin patch, and prides himself on his pumpkin pie recipie. He makes sure he always has one(or two!) prepared for friends and family who come to visit. Don't be shy, introduce yourself next time you see him around town!

p0myKK6.png
    XNCoAzR.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    What fun! If it rains and I don't have to mow the lawn, I'm going to try to work on this. We'll see. Come on thunderstorm! <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    A sim for fall:

4MEgwDZ.png

Meet Augustus Aspen, a retired college professor. Recognize that smooth, crisp voice? Yea, well Augustus is also known for his work on several books on tape, including Crisis Barn and A Game of Groans. These days Augustus spends his time at the local cafe, sipping warm apple cider, reading thick, leather-bound books and working the daily crossword puzzle in the Windenburg Post. At home, Augustus enjoys tending to his private pumpkin patch, and prides himself on his pumpkin pie recipie. He makes sure he always has one(or two!) prepared for friends and family who come to visit. Don't be shy, introduce yourself next time you see him around town!

p0myKK6.png
    XNCoAzR.png

I love him so much! Please tell me he’s on the gallery <3:D
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited June 2018
    Name: Bridget Goth
    Traits are Family oriented, Ambitious and Perfectionist.

Bridget was born in game and she was Alexander's second wife in my game. She is ready for winter with her scarf and winter boots. Bridget is employed as a chef and is a step mom to Alexander's 2 children and is hoping to be a mom one day. She can't wait for the Winter! Her aspiration is to fall in love in her soulmate, which she has accomplished with Alexander Goth.

3ewbbQz.png

lRmxrPG.png
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    @LaurenLoser16 He is now!! My Gallery id is Sweet_Italy. He also has been posted with the tag #Fall. Enjoy him!! He's such a sweet sim.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    @LaurenLoser16 He is now!! My Gallery id is Sweet_Italy. He also has been posted with the tag #Fall. Enjoy him!! He's such a sweet sim.

Thanks! He will be added to Willow Creek once I finish getting my new save set up for seasons. :D
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited June 2018
    Name: Sister Spring
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Good, Vegetarian

Bio: Some say she's a Plant Sim, others believe her to be a Fairy, but one thing's for sure; if she was any greener, you'd have to water her. She goes by many names, but most know her as Sister Spring, the magical daughter of Father Winter. She brings a different kind of gift to Sims than her Father—the gift of life and new beginnings. They say she only appears on the first day of spring, to those that are pure of heart and green of thumb. But the truth is, she can be found everywhere there is growth. She is the reason florists are finding anonymous donations on their doorsteps, and why there has been, as the news reporter says, a resurgence of bees. Sims step out after a rainy night to find wildflowers growing through the cracks in the pavement or an oak tree as tall as the sky. A little boy cries at the sight of his crushed flower garden in the front yard, stomped on by some cruel neighborhood kids. "Don't worry," Sister Spring whispers through a gust of wind, blowing rose petals onto his hair. "It will grow again"
    XmH3I6k.png
    8Euncqx.png
    VYOR3ST.png
    Jd8EONc.png
    Post edited by mika on
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hello! I was wondering if i could make a sim based on all seasons :) Is that allowed?
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Wow - so many amazing Sims. I always wished I had the time for photoshop and cc, but anyways, here's my Sim!

So I decided to go out of my comfort zone for this. Meet Syringa Prunus, an alien from Sixam!

212afl5.png
    2z4ahde.png

(Also, my internet won't let me access the gallery in game to get my Sim (I'm on a different laptop, so I'm sorry that I can't get a better shot.) Nonetheless, I tried being creative using pack content CAS and the story - and you can use this link to find him on the gallery, under ID ivysli. Feel free to download Syrina Prunus and check out his outfits!

Syringa was a peculiar alien from the beginning and intrigued by his strange name, he discovered something astronomical about himself. Syringa Prunus was synthesized in the lab by his alien "parents", from two Earth plant species - known commonly as lilac and cherry blossom! (If you didn't know: Syirnga and Prunus are the genus names for each). His vibrant lilac hair and green skin were extracted from plant DNA. Henceforth, Syringa realized he looked best in purple, deep browns and greens, like flowers!

His upbringing was exciting in Sixam, but he would never experience seasons, or the beautiful blooming flowers that he spent countless hours pouring over in books collected from abducted humans. Syringa found comfort in the devastatingly beautiful hues of the flowers, and he began emphasizing these colors on himself with makeup. But his dream continued ... to be a human. And so he began delving into the process of alien disguise - difficult but absolutely worth it.

After an additional 2500 years (or a mere 4 years in Earth times), Syringa was ready.
    Ready to hide into the mortal realm.
    His green skin, now tan.
    His complex eyes, reflecting his flowery spirit, now covered by green contacts.
    Everything except his lilac hair was altered - how else would he identify flower petals? Dressed in Sixam's Human Being designer brand clothing, he stuck on a mustache and boarded the earliest spaceship leaving. Syringa may have looked rather oddly dressed among the aliens going on discovery (abduction) missions, but he was excited to finally feel at home. Maybe become a floral arranger in Windenburg? A botanist in Brindleton Bay? An adventurer in Selvadorada or Granite Falls?
    Whatever it was, Syringa entered without a doubt into the embrace of Syringa and Prunus.

Thanks for reading, and to @CrownSims for being generous :)
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2018
    Meet Season - a cute little girl who recently turned five years old!

b616d4549094.png

Now Season is no ordinary child. She's obsessed with weather! Obsessed to the point that she can easily tell how hot or cold it's going to be tomorrow just by sniffing the air or touching the ground. She can predict the exact day winter or any other season will start and she's never wrong. Many say that Season is the spirit of all seasons hiding in a little girls body - but that's just a joke that runs in the family. Or is it?.. ;)

Season enjoys any season - cold and chilly Winter,

2da1d4b08c98.png

Breezy and blossoming Spring,

cc228cf842d8.png

Bright and busy Summer,

68458ce9d34d.png

Or stormy and soggy Autumn. Season loves them all the same!

a737e5ecfcf8.png

Well... Autumn might come first place though...

f2d127bc62cf.png

But just by a little bit. ;)

Hope you enjoyed meeting Season! Probably not original enough but i just love creating tots... :) Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, @CrownSims!

P.S Sorry if i made a few misspellings or some sentences felt "off" - English isn't my native language.
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    edited June 2018
    Such a great idea for a giveaway, thank you @CrownSims for the opportunity! I was a bit nervous of submitting an entry (especially as these entries are so good!) but had a Sim in mind who I thought would be ideal to represent Autumn, although she is quite simple in design as I don't have any CC in my game. I'm happy to have a go anyway!

The Sleepy Breeze
    As the warmth of the year starts to fade it seems that all life is gradually slipping into a state of rest; the luscious, sprawling visions of green that vividly captured the imagination have become littered with lazy hues of gold, red, and brown. A sense of awe and trepidation fills the air as the world slows and transforms itself in preparation for cooler, darker months -- months that can be filled with sadness as Abundance appears to squirrel itself away, promising to yet return but sharing no knowledge as to when or how.

Newly painted leaves are playfully swept across vistas near and far by the Sleepy Breeze; she whispers softly through the changing flora of the land, seemingly holding a voice and language all her own. She sings a song of metamorphosis and hope, of life yet to live, despite the impending darkness. How much relief or hope can this voice offer and what secrets would she have to share? Perhaps you should ask her yourself.

BOCiyO8.png

Follow her slow, yawning strides across the land; watch her dreams of warm hues in spite of the coldness come to life, and seek her in the few remaining strongholds of Abundance. She will be there, in the midst of the change, eagerly awaiting your company, praying that you might just dance with the falling leaves in her presence, and bring warmth to her heart. She is Awel Cysgu, whispering songstress of Autumn.

usF4zJI.png
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    DKJq1xH.png
    KVo6Vsd.jpg

Rosalie Faye - An avid gardener who aspires to live off of the fruits of her labor - literally! She looks forward to every aspect of spring each year, watching the world around her come alive after the cold winter. Faye family lore has long told the tale of the "Fairy of Spring" being a relative far back in the family tree, and how she would one day pass on her power to control the weather and plant kingdom of spring to a young one who gently took care of the earth around her. Rosalie never considered the story to be anything more than an endearing legend her grandmother had told her when she was young, but some day she just may learn how much it really means to her.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    ***Summer***

In Summer the song sings its self.

It's the best of what might be.

~ Anonymous
    2GYOfkB.png

~Jessie Monroe~
    Jessie is the embodiment of casual days at the beach, carefree moments in the golden glow of the afternoon sun and relaxed days by the pool with a good book. Jessie brings light into the life of everyone around her. If a season could be embodied in a sim it would be in her.

She is GORGEOUS! I really want her for my game? <3
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @ParmaViolet87 - naw! You made my day! I’ll upload her to the gallery in like five minutes. I’ll tag her under #jessmonroe so you can find her!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    2woaek8.jpg
    j9n0b4.jpg
    Name: Avila Coldeway (Winter spirit)
    Asperation: Painter Extraordinaire
    Traits: Mean, Creative, Loves outdoors
    Avila is an ancient spirit of winter and has all of it beauty and danger. She comes with winter and paints the world with frosts and snow. Like the winter snows she is a beautiful sight to behold. In small doses Avila is a creative and intriguing figure making for enjoyable conversations. However, woe is thee who spends to long in her grasp for Avila is not a kind or warm soul and it is only in her nature to eventually give a frosty life draining bite.
    ve2byx.jpg