Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SEASONS Contest/Gift Card Giveaway ! [WINNERS]

CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
HEY GUYS!! If you don't already know, Sims 4 Seasons is coming out June 22nd and I decided to host a little contest/giveaway based on this EP.
Seasons Sims
szns.png

*This giveaway is not affiliated with EA*

{GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED} but feel free to still post your sims :)

Congratulations @Gwaeri. What a fabulous sim. The bio was beautifully written and the sim is very pretty :)
BOCiyO8.png

Post edited by CrownSims on

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I may enter this when I get home. There are a couple stuff packs I still don't have.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Omg awesome! I'd love to enter. :smiley:
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Will def do this later on! Awesome stuff, thank you.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    edited June 2018
    This is Summer.

She is a 10th generation business owner and head of the family shes;

Smart: at an early age she has learnt all the necessary skills to become a successful business women.
    Understanding: building those character values at a young age has given her the empathy trait to understand others.
    Motivated: her goal is to become a successful family lead and mentor her (future) kids into good CEO's
    Manners: All those years of setting the table and washing dishes has paid off, manners matter.
    Emotional: Its hard to run a family without its up's and down's. Sometimes she just she just needs to take a step back.
    Romantic; She likes a good romance movie here and there to fill the gap of the lack of romance in her life.

q9as3fW.png?1
    Post edited by Cheekybits on
  • Options
    P8aYB62.jpg

Tuvak Ukiuk

Traits: Unflirty, Loner, Gloomy

Description: The winters of the North can be hard, the snow itself lasting for 6 months or more. As his name implies, Tuvak is a personification of the bitter, biting cold of the wind, the blistering snow that can blind one's sight, and the pale hard ice that can cover a harbour. Skin cracks from such freezing temperatures. It is also a winter that can be unloving, lonesome, and grey. People long for the warmth of Spring, something that Tuvak can understand, but sadly cannot give.

Names come from here: Labrador Virtual Museum English-Inuttut Dictionary

Firm winter ice- Tuvak
    Winter- Ukiuk
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Name: Eira Winterstorm

When winter comes some know this means that the Eira, Goddess of Winter has arrived. One's experience of winter depends solely on her mood, when happy she will send a beautiful snow shower for mortals to enjoy but if for some reason someone has angered her she can send a deadly blizzard with unlivable freezing temperatures, taking as many lives as she likes as she watches them freeze to death. Eira is not good nor bad, she simply is whatever she feels like which makes her very dangerous. If you happen to cross paths with this winter Goddess, it's probably best to be extra nice. Maybe she will think about sparing your life.

(I hope it's ok I did my entry like this, I didn't edit anything about the sim. If it's not ok that's fine, I had fun anyway. :D )

27482181417_a3278b5508_o.jpg
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Poor Tuvak :( I like how you used a historical name that goes with the theme very nicely. Also, the adjectives in your bio makes it sound very poetic and I love it!!!

@kittymeow It's perfectly fine! Nice picture! Eira is giving me Elsa vibes and I'm loving it! I wouldn't want to mess with her.

We're off to a great start already!
  • Options
    KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member

KckqFQj.jpg
    Name Daisy Blush

After the very cold Winter comes Spring with Daisy Blush helping all the buds to bloom in splendor and spread the love that comes from flowers.
    Traits Romantic, Loves Outdoor and Cheerful

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• Options
    @CrownSims Thank you. Living up here, our Winters are very long. It's only been now that the snow's been disappearing.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    42355186791_21142ec61c_k.jpg

Awaking in September, Olive is one of the goddesses of fall harvest. Although her brothers and sisters embrace a more authoritative attitude, she loves spending time on Earth. She frequently walks with her bare feet to feel more connected to mother nature. While she loves being what she is, she cannot help but feel a longing for a mortal life. This longing has become a part of her, and she embraces the gloominess. Sometimes she catches herself daydreaming about having a family with a mortal, yet knows she must not abandon her duty.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Name: Seraphina Rime
    Dislikes: Responsibility, Heat, Destiny
    Traits: Coldhearted
    Synopsis: Seraphina Rime is one the chosen ones to become a guardian angel, to watch over the Frostonians of Verglas Planet. She wanted nothing but a normal, peaceful life, but The Holy Divinities had other plans for Seraphina. Seraphina now has the duty of safeguarding the planet at all times, especially since Verglas Planet and Ignis Planet are at war with each other.

05-25-11.png
    05-25-10.png
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    MareviolaMareviola Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2018
    I decided to go a little literal. :smile:

Season: Spring

Name: Trea Hills

Aspiration: Freelance Botanist
    Traits: Loves Outdoor, Erratic, Goofball

Bio: Trea has loved nature since she can remember. She loves it so much that sometimes she wishes she could be a part of it. So she often dress in ways that could help her blend with her surroundings. She still dress like this even when she goes to the city so she could bring a little nature to the people living there.

tumblr_p9c9gbMiS31qh9jr1o1_1280.png

Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    I've done the 100 Baby Challenge, check it out on my tumblr.

Babies: 100/100
  • Options
    ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    edited May 2018
    ScUZTEf.png
    Safira - Fall
    Life doesn't always share gummy bears evenly, but Safira didn't mind much. Life didn't go as it should have when she through the Buckingham High doors for the last time, but she didn't mind that much either. Everything would work out eventually, because life finds a way. So she took a job at a coffee shop and settled into her life as a mother to dozens of flowers.
    That one morning must've been the definition of irony when the aspiring botanist woke up to all her plants dead or dying, their yellow leaves covering the floor of her tiny apartment in San Mushyno. She couldn't save them, as her touch simply made them wilt further. Even the tree outside her window was turning yellow in the middle of summer.
    That morning Safira found herself the new aspect of fall, the season's conduit through which balance would be kept and all seasons could work as they should. Someone who knows the importance of the cycle of life was needed, and so she found her dreams of being surrounded by blooming gardens shattered.
    But that too was fine, because life doesn't always share gummy bears evenly, and she will find a way.

Thank you for this opportunity!
    Post edited by Shan on
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited May 2018
    16Kvmne.png
    Disguise
    SMTxx1B.png

Angel Snow - Winter

Bio: Some say she's a myth, a tale told to children to lull them to sleep; some say she really is an angel, others a fairy, and some none of the above. Regardless, she's real and she comes from the stars. She's come down to the world and hid amongst the Sims, visiting good little children and filling their wintry days with joy and splendor. Will your child find this lovely snow angel?

Traits: Clumsy, Childish, Vegetarian

Thanks for the giveaway!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    RoniebearRoniebear Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2018
    CrownSims wrote: »
    HEY GUYS!! If you don't already know, Sims 4 Seasons is coming out June 22nd and I decided to host a little contest/giveaway based on this EP.
    Seasons Sims
    szns.png

*This giveaway is not affiliated with EA*

The objective is to choose your favorite Season, or any Season, and create a Sim based on that Season!
    Guidelines are simple:
    1. CC is 100% allowed, but won't affect your chances of winning. I'm looking more for creativity.
    2. You must post a screenshot of your sim. Does not have to be edited like the one above, but you can if you want!
    3. Must provide a brief bio for your sim.
    4. Be creative.
    5. Any age Sim is allowed.

Prize: Stuff Pack (of your choice), or $20 Origin Gift Card (MUST HAVE ORIGIN)
    Deadline: 6/17/18 2:00 AM Eastern Time. Winner(s) will be announced & contacted that very day.

*deadline moved back a few days due to personal inconveniences*

@CrownSims Do you want just the everyday outfit or could we do more? or just one outfit?
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2018
    ***Summer***

In Summer the song sings its self.

It's the best of what might be.

~ Anonymous
    2GYOfkB.png

~Jessie Monroe~
    Jessie is the embodiment of casual days at the beach, carefree moments in the golden glow of the afternoon sun and relaxed days by the pool with a good book. Jessie brings light into the life of everyone around her. If a season could be embodied in a sim it would be in her.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    @Roniebear Just the everyday outfit is fine, but feel free to do as many as you like.
  • Options
    teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member

This is Hailee frost. She lives in Oasis Springs and dreams of a winter wonderland.
    BtVaewb.jpg
    One day she decided to create her own.
    JXUHP4d.png
    It provided a sense of fulfillment for a little while, but it just wasn't enough. She needed the REAL thing, and it frustrated her that she had never experienced it. So she decided that she is going to do what ever it takes to so that she won't have to rely on just her imagination. She is going to move to a world where winter magic is possible.. it is going to be a world of seasons!
  • Options
    RoniebearRoniebear Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2018
    So I got all sorts of inspired and made a family. Janelle and Tyree are Autumn and Zahra has both an Autumn Outfit set (cause that's what her mom always dressed her in) and a Spring Outfit set.

Name: Janelle Lawrence
    Season: Autumn
    Aspiration: Super Parent
    Traits: Cheerfull, Loves Outdoors, and Dance Machine

J_E_F_A_with_Text.jpg
    J_Fae.jpg
    J_S_P_SW_with_Text.jpg

Name: Zahra Lawrence
    Season: Autumn/Spring
    Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
    Trait: Loves Outdoors

Z_E_F_A.jpg
    Z_S_P_SW.jpg

Name: Tyree Lawrence
    Season: Autumn
    Trait: Charmer

T_E_F_PS.jpg

Description/Bio: Janelle may look like a young mom but being half Autumn Faerie has it's advantages. After losing her human husband in a attack meant to kill her and her unborn son (Tyree) she locked away that part of herself to protect her children. Now living among humans her daughter Zahra has grown into a powerful Spring Faerie, a shock to Janelle considering their heritage only being Autumn Fae. The only explanation is that her husband wasn't completely human and possibly a Spring Faerie. What secrets will the past reveal about her dead husband? Will she ever find out why someone wanted her and Tyree dead?

If anyone wants to add them to their own world- https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D2991D3D621511E888C659B32C46482C
  • Options
    DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    edited May 2018
    zj7br4.jpg
    31687f7.jpg

Rochelle Gibson the Snow Princess Warrior

Aspiration: Renaissance Sim - Quick Learner
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Loner, Creative

Bio:
    Rochelle, an only child born to the King and Queen of Windenburg. In modern times, common folk have forgotten their important lineage and times to the oldest reigning monarchy, The Fellwinters. Today known as The Gibsons, a wealthy family with a long line of politicians but, Rochelle continues to protect and guide her people in the shadows. During the day she is a normal teen with an after school job, but at night she is a beautiful Warrior who protects her people from the Vampire Clan as they slowly creep in from Forgotten Hollows. Its hard for Rochelle because all she wants to be is a normal teen, but its her duty to train to be the best monarch possible to lead her people for the next long winter. To throw another wrench into her already complicated life she starts developing feelings for the Vampire Clan heir, Caleb Valtore. Will Rochelle rise to the occasion to be Queen or would she give it all up for love? Only time will time, but there is not much left as the first chills come from the mountains.

I just want to add more photo but not make my post too big lol
    Post edited by Dasheeeee on
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,496 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo he reminds me of the Greybeards from Skyrim, I like.
  • Options
    @CrystalAbyss1 I really should play more Skyrim then...lol. Glad you enjoy him. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Thanks for doing this giveaway! I created an autumn-themed sim because it's my fave. I did all her outfits and furnished her apartment but I only have two screenies of her in everyday wear because I suck :lol:
    2i56av.jpg
    314sbjl.jpg
    Maple Pomme is twenty-five years old, recently single, and moving to a "needs TLC" flat in San Myshuno. Her high school sweetheart Mary May abruptly abandoned her and she couldn't afford to keep up their Willow Creek cottage, so she moved in with her mom Madeleine for a few months to recover and reprioritize. Now she knows she wants to be an urban gardener and find her chosen family in the city. Maybe she'll find Ms. Right along the way! Or will Mary May, the poisonous peony, return to stir the pot? *cue swoony 60s French Pop sung by a young blonde in wool tights and a mini-dress* *and yes she has a Sailor Moon face tattoo and a 90s choker because she's cooler than I'll ever be* *and yes her last name is the French word for apple because apple-picking is one of my fave activities*
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2018
    That is really nice of you to do this contest. It sounds like fun. :smile:

I can't really do anything fancy with the pictures and I am not sure how to even be an option for me. Can someone help me? I guess I will just try to use photobucket for now until I can figure it out.

Name: Crystal Frost

Season:Winter

Aspiration:Soulmate
    Traits: Romantic, Creative and Loves Outdoors

Hobbies: She would probably love skating (once Seasons is out), gardening, etc....basically likes outdoor activities and bringing joy to sims.

Everyday:
    06-03-18_1-05-07AM_zps1bxaokyp.png
    06-03-18_1-23-21AM_zpso2bwksdi.png
    06-03-18_1-04-53AM_zpssgb8eban.png
    Formal:
    06-03-18_12-44-41AM_zpssyttmzuo.png
    Active:
    06-03-18_12-44-54AM_zpseaz2vvgn.png
    Sleepwear:
    06-03-18_12-45-29AM_zpstmlmnfgi.png
    Party:
    06-03-18_12-45-52AM_zpssg1o3vkx.png
    Pool:
    06-03-18_12-55-24AM_zpsdpp2twfx.png

A winter fairy who appears to sims on the first day of frost. She is responsible for the first snowflake, the icicles hanging on the roofs, frozen lakes, etc....she is what brings winter to the world.

What happens when one year she never appears? The fairly loved by sim kind? Will Father Winter also not appear? Is he her real father? If so, who is the her mother? She decided to not do her job in search to learn the truth behind her parents. Was she just born to bring winter? She wants more to life than that and wants to find true love and happiness. Can sims help convince that she is important and needed? Some even plan to hold celebrations in her honor, The Frost Festival, in attempt to get her to show up to their town so it can snow just in time for winterfest.

Since there are no real fairies in the game, I am using vampires to try and help.

Edit-Sorry if they were not the best; but I tried to get some upclose pics.
  • Options
    kellbell91493kellbell91493 Posts: 5 New Member
    I made a sim and took some pictures of her for this competition before realizing I'm still a new member. :s Bummer. But, I actually had loads of fun creating a character based off of a season and I'm actually planning on playing her when Seasons comes out so at least some good came from it. Cool idea for a giveaway!