The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To Cats & Dogs (Cats and Dogs Is Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    12 hours left to finish lotting up my new save's worlds. Aaaaargh. So looking forward to giving my Louis the cat lover trait and starting his journey! And giving the Pancake's a cat, cause you can't not have Pancakes cat!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Less than 12 hours now!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm pretty sure no one at the office understands why I'm so much more social today)
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    3hrs and 3 minutes left for me
  • Options
    3hrs and 3 minutes left for me

Soooo mean haha :):) screenshots pls when you have it so I can owww and awwww my way to release :D
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Don't want to brag...but just over an hour and 15 minutes to go until I can download it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    I think using VPN will be hard to resist. I hope when I'm home I'll do the reasonable thing: walk the dog, clean the bathroom, make food, play horizon, download at midnight. But I'm not usually good at doing the reasonable thing so it might also go something like this...

"Did you walk the dog?"
    "Yes! Oh wait, you mean our dog? Right...I knew I forgot something" :D
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I think using VPN will be hard to resist. I hope when I'm home I'll do the reasonable thing: walk the dog, clean the bathroom, make food, play horizon, download at midnight. But I'm not usually good at doing the reasonable thing so it might also go something like this...

"Did you walk the dog?"
    "Yes! Oh wait, you mean our dog? Right...I knew I forgot something" :D

Totally trying to use one when I get home assuming the internet at homes fixed...
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Still 14 hours for me, but I'll be asleep for most of them anyway. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Aaaaahhh!!! Sooooo excited!!! Pics coming soon xxxx

mZw5msU.png

It's down to 3 minutes now! Eep!! This is the first time I've ever downloaded...normally I buy physical copies of EP's so this is a big thing for me!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Kamio wrote: »

mZw5msU.png

It's down to 3 minutes now! Eep!! This is the first time I've ever downloaded...normally I buy physical copies of EP's so this is a big thing for me!

Are you using a VPN? can't work how you're getting it hrs before us otherwise.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    And I'm still stuck at work!!!! You guys are sooo lucky and I'm only 100000% jealous right now lol. Screenshots of your cute kittens and puppies pleaaaaase!!! And above all else: ENJOY!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    BabySquare wrote: »

mZw5msU.png

Cause she lives in Australia I think :) and it is already midnight there. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    BabySquare wrote: »

mZw5msU.png

Cause she lives in Australia I think :) and it is already midnight there. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.

I see. I though the release was happening worldwide simultaneously.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BexxthBexxth Posts: 5 New Member
    Origin unlocked downloads in Australia at 9pm AWST
  • Options
    ^^

The release is happening WW at midnight (or close to) ;)
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    OMG LOOK WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS REFRESHING THE CDKEY PAGE!!!
    5M0C7VN.jpg
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Nothing seems to be downloading right now tho....
    *is depressed*
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    edited November 2017
    I thought it was simultaneously as well! Nevermind! I'll be playing tomorrow anyway!

Enjoy it guys!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

Hey everyone! I'm so excited! Son is off today so we're both counting down until midnight! I thought I'd share the face of the cat you've been seeing in my profile picture. His name is Sebastian and he's 1 year old. He is the terror of the 3 girls who are all 7. LOL Feel free to awe all over him, it's his favorite! He loves to rub noses and chase lasers but was totally freaked when the girls caught a mouse.

20171109_081748.jpg?width=759&height=427
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    @BabySquare - I'm in Australia. This is the first time in 10 years that we've had access to a game before America... Last time was the Sims 2 Seasons.

~*~

EEEEH!!! I only spent about 20minutes in game - making my sims pets and then exploring a few interactions between the family and their pets. Even just 5 minutes of game play has me in love :heart:

This is my sim - single mother and secret member of the royal family - and her dog Penny! Penny is a Border Collie Kelpie Cross (Active, Loyal and...Smart? I think). She's always up for a game.

8GvVAQ6.png

Meet Nicholas Browning (Heir to the throne - who doesn't know it!!!) and BINGSLEY!!! The cutests, friendlisest and spunkiest cat you'll ever meet!

sgP1Roy.png

Seriously.... way to cute!

2qlrq7d.png

This is the Browning Family's third and final pet Porscha - a stuck up/aloof, territorial cat who's already found herself an admirer in fantabulous stray Mayor something.

cyIbXFW.png

N8ur3VA.png

That stray cat has some style let me tell you!

0TSmfWB.png

Brindleton Bay's budding vet and her dog even made an appearance...

qVRvvih.png

And that's it from me until I finish work tomorrow! Have fun guys! It is beautiful!!!

EfnaAkG.png
  • Options
    OMG they're sooo cute!!! #want (and yes it's also the first time we get it before the US as well xD)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I will get it tomorrow
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,341 Member
    edited November 2017
    Just called my local Target and they'll have it on the shelves tomorrow. I plan on being there when they open at 8am.
    @LemDoodle @LosaruTaiyo

50% off!
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    @BabySquare - I'm in Australia. This is the first time in 10 years that we've had access to a game before America... Last time was the Sims 2 Seasons.

~*~

EEEEH!!! I only spent about 20minutes in game - making my sims pets and then exploring a few interactions between the family and their pets. Even just 5 minutes of game play has me in love :heart:

This is my sim - single mother and secret member of the royal family - and her dog Penny! Penny is a Border Collie Kelpie Cross (Active, Loyal and...Smart? I think). She's always up for a game.

8GvVAQ6.png

Meet Nicholas Browning (Heir to the throne - who doesn't know it!!!) and BINGSLEY!!! The cutests, friendlisest and spunkiest cat you'll ever meet!

sgP1Roy.png

Seriously.... way to cute!

2qlrq7d.png

This is the Browning Family's third and final pet Porscha - a stuck up/aloof, territorial cat who's already found herself an admirer in fantabulous stray Mayor something.

cyIbXFW.png

N8ur3VA.png

That stray cat has some style let me tell you!

0TSmfWB.png

Brindleton Bay's budding vet and her dog even made an appearance...

qVRvvih.png

And that's it from me until I finish work tomorrow! Have fun guys! It is beautiful!!!

EfnaAkG.png

I AM THE DEFINITION OF JELLY
    50 MORE MINUTES FOR ME HNN
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Yay! Can't wait! Thanks again for the giveaway @simgirl1010 . Although I'll probably be waiting for some patch fixes before I get back into my main stories. Don't want to mess up the relations.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top