The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To Cats & Dogs (Cats and Dogs Is Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    IthilielkIthilielk Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm kind of bummed at the late release time on the 9th, only because tomorrow is my last day off before my work week begins again. Sweet, sweet sim time lost.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    My origin says:
    Release date:
    November 9, 2017 11:00 PM CST

Same here, though that's noon on November 10 for me.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    My origin says:
    Release date:
    November 9, 2017 11:00 PM CST

Same here, though that's noon on November 10 for me.

mine says nothing it used to say 9 pm tomorrow.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,520 Member
    1 Day Left People!!!!!!!

Some Lucky People on the West Coast will get to download at 9pm.

It's been a fun ride and I look forward to seeing y'alls pictures.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm kind of going to miss this thread no one was mean or anything everybody just had a good time
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    1 Day Left People!!!!!!!

don't you mean a furry ride?
  • Options
    I'm kind of going to miss this thread no one was mean or anything everybody just had a good time

Next one I plan on doing is Laundry Day.
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Maybe it would be released on different times for people? (Other then timezone wise??)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    YES!

Around 22 hours left for me. How exciting! :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    1 Day Left People!!!!!!!

don't you mean a furry ride?

Well that could work as well I guess.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Next one I plan on doing is Laundry Day.

I'm looking forward to that one to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    10 hours left for me? I guess???
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    24 hrs from now for me!! I work tomorrow 8-4:30. When I get home I'm gonna do the dishes, take a nice relaxing bubble bath and then maybe nap for a couple of hours until 11. I'll start the download. If it's going to take a couple hours I'll probably just let it run and go back to bed, but if it goes quick I'll stay up and play for a bit. Then I have all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday to play!!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    a_niles06 wrote: »
    24 hrs from now for me!! I work tomorrow 8-4:30. When I get home I'm gonna do the dishes, take a nice relaxing bubble bath and then maybe nap for a couple of hours until 11. I'll start the download. If it's going to take a couple hours I'll probably just let it run and go back to bed, but if it goes quick I'll stay up and play for a bit. Then I have all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday to play!!

Me as well. We can start downloading at 12:01am. I've already preordered it so it's waiting for me to download.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    I'm having second thoughts about waiting til Friday morning to get it on sale at Target. Suppose I wait and they don't have it in stock. :#
    I know how you feel! Even when I worked at Target I was still worried we'd run out before I could grab a copy on my lunch break. Fortunately for me there didn't seem to be many other Simmers where I lived at the time, lol! Does your Target run out of Sims games really quick? :0

I'm not sure. I've never purchased a game from Target. Before digital it was always at EB Games. Pre-ordered and picked up on release day. Sometimes I could get it at midnight if it was releasing with another big title with midnight release.

EB games went out of business here. (or at least I haven't seen one since I was 10 )You're in Australia right? Do they still have them?
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    How about a new job to go with the pack - fisherman. Would give some relevance to the fishing skill.

I would like to see the self employed careers from Sims 3 ambitions return anyway. Writer, painter, potion maker, herbologist, Fisher, baker, self employed chef, etc.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    +- 17,5 hours here :) 8,5 when I'm back from work (so long still)
  • Options
    umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    .. .. decided im gone a try ta make a story/legacy onse i get cats n dogs. i dont kno whod read it but ive decided i'm gone a try sinse i love ta write storys. so now both anxious an excited for that ep.
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • Options
    Jessjess90Jessjess90 Posts: 1 New Member
    Has anyone been able to download the pets expansion...? I pre ordered a couple weeks ago cause i had the money then, and its been the same as a lot of you in that its told me Nov. 9th at 9pm PST (Im on the west coast) and yet, no option to download. :/
  • Options
    Jessjess90 wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to download the pets expansion...? I pre ordered a couple weeks ago cause i had the money then, and its been the same as a lot of you in that its told me Nov. 9th at 9pm PST (Im on the west coast) and yet, no option to download. :/

its only the 8th.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Jessjess90 wrote: »

its only the 8th.

It's the 9th here ^^
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    It may be the 9th in some places but if Jess is in PST USA it's not yet...I'm CST and PST is 2 hrs behind me. It's JUST now 12:08 am on the 9th here so for Jess it would only be 10:08 PM on the 8th yet. And the game doesn't release until 9 pm so even if it were the 9th for Jess they're still off/too early, it won't unlock until 9 PM on the 9th, still got a ways to go I'm afraid.
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Hmm it's Pacific Standard Time here wed nov 8th about 10:22 PM and it's not the 9th yet.

My Origin game says "November 9, 2017 9:00 PM PST" so I'm thinking that win the game will unlock.

And yes I did buy the game I'm more excited for the pets.
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    its' 1:29 am est USA so when will I get to download I know it'll be the 10th but what time
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    Wow 88 posts since I went to bed lol! Everyone is so excited!! It’s about 14 hours till I can get hubby to download for me. About 24 when I can get home from work tomorrow night to play! Can’t wait!!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top