Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires in city life PLEASE

Comments

• Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I really hope vampires will be included this time. EPs take forever to be released and the game gets dull easily.
    We need more quirky stuff in the game!

There are no new life states featured in the new EP.

I think you will find there is a lot of stuff in this EP and I hope you give us a chance to share that information with you throughout the coming weeks :)

Yah, but it would been nicer if we have a life state as well. We haven't had a new one since Get to work,. And that was last year . Looks like no new life states this year. :/
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Hearing that there are no life states is really bittersweet to me.

there's a sigh of relief when I don't see a life state, and then it's followed up by a fragment of sorrow.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    FilipeSantosFilipeSantos Posts: 138 Member
    I really hope vampires will be included this time. EPs take forever to be released and the game gets dull easily.

I think you will find there is a lot of stuff in this EP and I hope you give us a chance to share that information with you throughout the coming weeks :)

OMG the same thing Rachel said in the GT expansion.. omg.. forget, this expansion is the same thing.. scenary and more scenary, few stuff and stupid things to do.. really??? the team need a year one year to make another incomplete expansion like this... the sims 3 is not even compare to this... I hope sims don´t have more sequels, because if this getting worse, one day I'm buying for a expansion of nothing -.-

I'm not buy it, let it someone play it and I'll see it... I'm not there to buy, spend money with an expansion that I'm gonna play one time and then forget... Bye Auf Wiedersehen
  • Options
    CelebrityWizardCelebrityWizard Posts: 132 Member

WHAT?! again?

I love this expansion already and i can't wait to play it but seriously why are there no lifestates, why are you guys doing this to us simmers who love playing with lifestates? this is a huge disappointment...
  • Options
    Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    I'm sure there will be new life states at some point. I for one think this still looks like a good EP and I'm looking forward to my Sims being able to live in an apartment and experience city life. The devs know life states are wanted by a lot of simmers and I'm sure they aren't overlooked, perhaps the team is just working on making them more fun for later down the line. It looks like a lot of effort has gone into this EP either way so I hope we don't start complaining as even without I think it'll be fun to play. :)
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Do you guys remember that supposed leak about a Vampire GP, did it turn out to be fake?
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Do you guys remember that supposed leak about a Vampire GP, did it turn out to be fake?
    It was fake (I wouldn't pay $20 for one life state either, personally)
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    hay guys help my comment in my petttion for the life state in city living its in my sig
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    FluffusCanarusFluffusCanarus Posts: 103 Member
    I am dying for some supernaturals in this game. A vampire Don Lothario :p i'm here for it. EA how long are you gonna make us wait?
    In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.- Coco Chanel
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If it was done well, I'd pay $20 for it. But it would have to include all possible forms from the originals like Nosferatu to the Wild boys. But no sparkles and no asking permission to bite.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    hay guys help my comment in my petttion for the life state in city living its in my sig

It's too late now. This ep is almost done and possibly in the bug testing and polishing phase.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I wouldn't want a vampire life state that was created in less than a month.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    The tone of sims 4 is to bright/ happy for proper vampires anyhow.
  • Options
    bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    I think they will make a supernatural ep and don't but vampires in City Life. Many fans are frustrated because in sims 3 EPs supernatural sims are imposed and they wanted Sims with normal life in normal world. I really don't understand this people and I hope we will not have to wait 1 year or more to have this supernatural EP because I can live without toddlers in the game but for me sims 4 is a bit boring without my beloved fairies, vampires and witches.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    s33man wrote: »
    Bert1701 wrote: »
    At 00:37 in trailer there is a glowing sim?? :o

This one?

y3mSY4PGo7n78GPSJ-ONzVcD7UjKCnNqBws8_ydFAYeQRs78qaS9z2v9r4_OIqZXbpy-55F3cgsJmqduFHL1rXD5RyXeccENSA_FG54alKrA2FdjTPyl1Q7joIz1GU4r3w6IU24i4_3KINsJLC2_yY6L3xtEzFMaR8Gm-5Ck0P-Aag?width=544&height=605&cropmode=none

It looks like that might be just the lighting where the sim is standing to me sadly.

That sim doesn't just look like he/she is standing under a light... they look enveloped by it... making me think either they have taken some elixir/ potion... or maybe they are a new life state?

Maybe its cause of the bubble thingy
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member

This one?

y3mSY4PGo7n78GPSJ-ONzVcD7UjKCnNqBws8_ydFAYeQRs78qaS9z2v9r4_OIqZXbpy-55F3cgsJmqduFHL1rXD5RyXeccENSA_FG54alKrA2FdjTPyl1Q7joIz1GU4r3w6IU24i4_3KINsJLC2_yY6L3xtEzFMaR8Gm-5Ck0P-Aag?width=544&height=605&cropmode=none

It looks like that might be just the lighting where the sim is standing to me sadly.

That sim doesn't just look like he/she is standing under a light... they look enveloped by it... making me think either they have taken some elixir/ potion... or maybe they are a new life state?

Oh yeah! Especially since they showed that this apartment has one of those. Probably has different emotional effects as well as physical effects on Sims themselves.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

This one?

Oh yeah! Especially since they showed that this apartment has one of those. Probably has different emotional effects as well as physical effects on Sims themselves.

Yeah that's my guess.

Also I think after @SimGuruDrake confirmation on no supernaturals Its safe to assume there won't be supernaturals in EPs until a supernatural EP

I am excited though. I was tired of suburbs. I love that they brought back festivals and the clothes are so fetch ;)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Honestly, I'm kind of relieved there's no vampires. The last thing I want is more teenybopper Vampire Diaries plum. I like my vampires to be actual monsters, and The Sims never really delivers in that department.

I'd love some witches, but there's never enough content when they cram it into a pack with other things (such as apartments or all the other supernaturals), and robots really need another Into The Future to really shine.

Overall, I'd much rather a dedicated Supernatural pack. It doesn't even have to be a full-on EP, even just a GP with a magic skill or a bot-building skill and some thematically-appropriate objects. Maybe a mini-futuristic hidden lot for a robot pack, and a magical academy for witches (such as an active School lot for kids and teens), and I'd be one happy camper.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    I need vampires. Then I can have a reason my sim is younger than her son. :lol:
  • Options
    spivoskispivoski Posts: 299 Member

barney-punches-wall.gif

It's taken sooo long for an EP to be released to not have another life state.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I'm hoping not actually, I'd rather they add Vampires in a Supernatural pack rather than in a pack about living in the City...
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I'm hoping not actually, I'd rather they add Vampires in a Supernatural pack rather than in a pack about living in the City...

Me too!
    That way people can choose if they want to have supernaturals in their game.
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    @SimGuruDrake I'm very excited for the City Living EP! It seems packed full of content, can't wait to learn more! Adding the keyboard back in is something I've been waiting for. And of course apartments. :)
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member

Thank goodness. I wish in future all life states just came out in a Get Lifestates pack and that would be the one pack I have ever skipped buying.

• Options
    MarionOpheliaMarionOphelia Posts: 58 Member
    Why :( Guess we will have to wait another year for a supernatural EP then, I am so disappointed. :/ It has been 2 years already....