Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires in city life PLEASE

Comments

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Doesn't look like it. But we can party on top of skyscrapers now. I always said The Sims 4 didn't have enough partying.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    My worry with a supernatural pack is that theyll probably only include things like witches, vampires and werewolves. But then that leaves out genies, mermaids, plantsims, servos, etc.

If they keep spending a year on EPs, there might be more supernaturals included than you think.
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    I, too, really hope for vampires or even witches! Something. It's a tradition in sims to have a kind of wonky, supernatural element...
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Please be vampires similar in sims2 and not the sparkle fest that we had in Sims3.
    Argh, no. They were even goofier in Sims 2.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited September 2016
    i'm hoping also for some kind of supernatural....i even hope the person who said no lifestate is wrong....i want vampires or witches...please EA some supernatural would be nice and no nassie thing....i hated that...can do anything with nassie.... :'(
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Please be vampires similar in sims2 and not the sparkle fest that we had in Sims3.
    Argh, no. They were even goofier in Sims 2.

Yah that walk, I would been okay if that was optional.
    Hahaha *bleh!* muahahaha
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    The vampires in sims 3 only sparkel in sims supernatural, not late night . The only reason they sparkle if you have that immortal, or no sun death award. Either than that no sparke vampires.
  • SinaSimSinaSim Posts: 64 Member
    *sadface* I want vampires too.
    Lol if that is in reference to my previous post, you've missed the point ha.
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    I fear we won't be getting a life state here. Although I really want vampires too. The way I figure, they'd do one of two things; either something in the trailer would hint (I only watched it once so far but didn't see one), or they'll keep it for later to add the cherry on top so to speak.

Of course, they did patch ghosts, so it's possible for them to introduce a new life state in a patch I guess. If they did the same thing as with the holiday celebration pack (I think that's what it was called) it could also then be optional for those that don't want them. Halloween would be a great time for a Vampire patch/free pack too!
  • kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    At 00:37 in trailer there is a glowing sim?? :o

This one?

y3mSY4PGo7n78GPSJ-ONzVcD7UjKCnNqBws8_ydFAYeQRs78qaS9z2v9r4_OIqZXbpy-55F3cgsJmqduFHL1rXD5RyXeccENSA_FG54alKrA2FdjTPyl1Q7joIz1GU4r3w6IU24i4_3KINsJLC2_yY6L3xtEzFMaR8Gm-5Ck0P-Aag?width=544&height=605&cropmode=none

It looks like that might be just the lighting where the sim is standing to me sadly.
    Hope it's not just lighting :smiley: We need lifestates even the glowing ones :disappointed:
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I kind of like my supernatural themed expansions. I loved Makin Magic and Supernatural, and I think a dedicated full-on SN expansion would give vampires more features and depth.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    We need new life states. But also a patch that makes ghosts more interesting, and able to have babies.
    Hope it's not just lighting :smiley: We need lifestates even the glowing ones :disappointed:

Agreed! I'd prefer my vampires didn't glow and were more like TS2 ones, but any vampires are fun vampires in my book!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE!!!
    a256aFi.gif
    now i'm wondering about that glowing sim????? i'm hoping for a new supernatural....and not just another alien...
    Bert1701 wrote: »

This one?

y3mSY4PGo7n78GPSJ-ONzVcD7UjKCnNqBws8_ydFAYeQRs78qaS9z2v9r4_OIqZXbpy-55F3cgsJmqduFHL1rXD5RyXeccENSA_FG54alKrA2FdjTPyl1Q7joIz1GU4r3w6IU24i4_3KINsJLC2_yY6L3xtEzFMaR8Gm-5Ck0P-Aag?width=544&height=605&cropmode=none

It looks like that might be just the lighting where the sim is standing to me sadly.

That sim doesn't just look like he/she is standing under a light... they look enveloped by it... making me think either they have taken some elixir/ potion... or maybe they are a new life state?
    F8wHsKZ.png
    that is what i keep thinking also....new life state or potion....this has me wondering....
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Idk what life state would be surrounded by light like that. Maybe a witch or fairy.
    I know aliens have an aura, but it's fainter than that.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
    that is what i keep thinking also....new life state or potion....this has me wondering....

It's a trailer. Why they wanted show this? They must put that sim on a purpose i think. İt might be a new career reward or something. Maybe a lifestate. I'm wondering too :D
  • FilipeSantosFilipeSantos Posts: 138 Member
    @SimGuruDrake @SimGuruLyndsay we gonna have a life state in this EP or not??? or the life states are dead? like toodlers and cars and stuff?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Bert1701 wrote: »

This one?

Vamps confirmed!
    a256aFi.gif