Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We Need Preteens + WRITE YOUR IDEAS!

Comments

• Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    @Una That would be pretty cool since teens mostly are influenced by there peers and older siblings.
  • Options
    UnaUna Posts: 526 Member
    Yubell wrote: »
    @Una That would be pretty cool since teens mostly are influenced by there peers and older siblings.

Yup! I don't know about body image like someone previously mentioned...it could work for teens but seems to negative.
  • Options
    @Una what gets me about this idea I'm not sure how to implement it without it tracing dangerous grounds like drugs and alcohol, You know peer pressure and people will then start wanting to over aged stuff. I think for peer pressure pre teens or teens could be influenced to go to teen parties similar to the ones in the sims 3 generations or influenced to talk to their crush or there friends crush.
  • Options
    @Una what gets me about this idea I'm not sure how to implement it without it tracing dangerous grounds like drugs and alcohol, You know peer pressure and people will then start wanting to over aged stuff. I think for peer pressure pre teens or teens could be influenced to go to teen parties similar to the ones in the sims 3 generations or influenced to talk to their crush or there friends crush.

Agreed. I know peer pressure can get out of hand.
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    @Kandy I guess it is I was just thinking about a regular school day hours it is over here about 7 hours but you could make the tutor sessions 4 hours long maybe have a break in between for lunch or something. I think this should either be added onto the teen life stage or create a pre teen, I don't know how long it would take to make a entire new life stage since we haven't gotten a new one yet but just fingers crossed you never know they could add more life stages for a generations EP in the future.

OHHH okay. We were thinking of different things haha. I was talking about after school/outside of school tutoring. I get what you're saying now.
    Una wrote: »
    What about peer pressure? Preteens are influenced by their friends whether they do something good or bad!

Love this! We were talking abt something like this earlier. Like some teens are popular and set trends, others follow the crowd, and others are complete oddballs (and they all feel differently abt their "place" on the school hierarchy)
    Xxblast35 wrote: »
    :smile: but anyway this may sound dumb but I think there should be weeaboos and koreaboos for humor

As someone who's friends are weeaboos, I say YES! I'd LOVE for there to be anime/cartoons!! And COSPLAYING. YESYESYES

Also, you really aught to talk to your brother. Kids shouldn't be thinking abt/know about that kind of stuff. You might want to tell your parents about all that so he can get some help. It's concerning for a kid to make death threats like that. I hope you and your brother are okay though.
  • Options
    Xxblast35Xxblast35 Posts: 30 New Member
    They should also gain and lose weight easier.
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

One thing though-I'm not sure how they'd implement that w/out losing their teen rating...? Maybe it could be more like pressure to be cruel (shove geeks in locker, which is something they have in game already) or maybe they're pressured to dress a certain way or steal something
  • Options
    @Kandy Yeah that would probably be better more peer pressure= more evil actions towards others.
  • Options
    @Yubell Yeah, that is right
  • Options

As someone who's friends are weeaboos, I say YES! I'd LOVE for there to be anime/cartoons!! And COSPLAYING. YESYESYES

Also, you really aught to talk to your brother. Kids shouldn't be thinking abt/know about that kind of stuff. You might want to tell your parents about all that so he can get some help. It's concerning for a kid to make death threats like that. I hope you and your brother are okay though.[/quote]

Weeaboos would be really funny to have in the game lol
    Don't worry about my brother he's just a attention seeker it's really sad :expressionless:
  • Options
    @Xxlast35 that would be pretty cool they could introduce dressing up back from the sims 3 games only with a more older approach for pre-teen and princesses and princes for children.
  • Options

Also, you really aught to talk to your brother. Kids shouldn't be thinking abt/know about that kind of stuff. You might want to tell your parents about all that so he can get some help. It's concerning for a kid to make death threats like that. I hope you and your brother are okay though.

Don't worry about my brother he's just a attention seeker it's really sad :expressionless: [/quote]

Maxis should make an anime game pack or something lol
  • Options

Don't worry about my brother he's just a attention seeker it's really sad :expressionless:

Maxis should make an anime game pack or something lol[/quote]

Yeah that would be cool haha

Maybe they could wear training bras?
  • Options
    Time_Aria11Time_Aria11 Posts: 80 Member
    Never really thought much about preteens, always wanted toddlers. Preteens would be cool though, sims would have to live longer in order to make this work though. Probably would be nice to have longer life spans if they had more life stages.

I would hope that there wouldn't be any romance while they are preteens. Maybe they could have a crush on someone. That would be cute. No kisses.

They could have little leauge and ballet classes and soft ball. There could be sleepovers and playing with makeup.

They could start getting better at skills and show real promise with instruments they played when they were kids, could give them a buff and they could learn quicker.
    QCO9Nyv.gif
    I love everyone, Let me love you dearest humans!
  • Options
  • Options
    @Yubell They are sweet babies. I would like to see them enjoy that phase and be carefree.

Maybe if they had a teenager for an older sibling or friend they could look up to them but I would like them to be able to actually be just kids.
    QCO9Nyv.gif
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,762 Member

hey guys please remember the fact that we do kind of already have alcohol in the game it's called "Juice"

types of peer pressure for preteens/teens (maybe flood the school, or graffiti the mascot). Pressured to fight is another form..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    This doesn't pertain directly to preteens but it would be cool if sims with the insane trait could go to a therapist. It could give them a moodlet that allows them to function more normally.
    QCO9Nyv.gif
  • Options
    crispcrunchgirlcrispcrunchgirl Posts: 434 Member
    I love the idea of preteens! That would be so fun and dramatic to play! I also LOVEE the idea of having the preteens able to have crushes- especially on everything besides children! So creative and clever! I could really see this being a thing! Along with toddlers, of course!
    uWoZIHf.gif
  • Options

Maxis should make an anime game pack or something lol

Yeah that would be cool haha

Maybe they could wear training bras?
    [/quote]

Defiantly

• Options
    Funny thing I found a life-size statue of the tween girl from the concept art...is she cute or what? Preteens will defiantly be modeled after her!

latest?cb=20141220121710&path-prefix=fr
  • Options
    EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member
    Just a little heads up: there needs to be a lot of things added to sims 4 before this, so if anyone is confused, we are basically brainstorming for sims 5. Also, thanks to everyone who contributed to my thread!

Oh, and @Una she's so cute!
  • Options
    EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member
    Just imagine: sims 5 could have everything we want! Preteens, toddlers...it would be the most AWESOME GAME EVEERRR. If maxis listens, of course ;)
  • Options
    Epochism wrote: »
    Just a little heads up: there needs to be a lot of things added to sims 4 before this, so if anyone is confused, we are basically brainstorming for sims 5. Also, thanks to everyone who contributed to my thread!

Oh, and @Una she's so cute!

I know right!
  • Options
    Epochism wrote: »
    Just imagine: sims 5 could have everything we want! Preteens, toddlers...it would be the most AWESOME GAME EVEERRR. If maxis listens, of course ;)

Sims 5...I hope it will come soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top