Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Jase wow, I have never seen so much urns. And deaths also. Kind of hilarious and sad at the same time.
    The maid :D:D:D Lol. At least he cleans up. My sims' maid is the worst. She comes only to hang out at their house!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Hi all!

I'm popping in just to ask if any of you have Sims from your game play posts here up on the gallery anywhere, and if so can you give me your gallery name so I can grab them?

I'm uploading a bunch of stuff to the gallery so I can empty my library and make room for the Island Living expansion.

I'm going to take pictures of the places I put up and make my own build thread. I think it would be fun to have your Sims in the photos. 😊

Thank you!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,449 Member
    @Becka28 I didn’t know they would actually share the cake together, I was ready to pause in case they did. All toddlers are adorable! Especially Walter, and yes the camera poses for poses are so horrible, they’re not the best. Lol at Alana blowing a kiss to Brock and Walter is just in the background looking at themπŸ˜‚ J is also in the gyms I usually go to also! Him and Brent and Brant, they’re fitness nuts. Those cats are so silly! Alana’s coat is beautiful! The detail! I love it. Awh Brock proposed! Love this!

@AlwaysAsking aw, hope you feel better soon. So cool you have a college lot! I hope they add a University EP in the future. Malcom deciding to enter the politician career is great! I once had a...corrupt oneπŸ˜…πŸ˜‡ love that you’re having Don and Malcom interact together! the meeting room is so cool! With the round table and the tables around, it’s amazing. Ooo J is getting involved too. Penny has to deal with Thorne and the babyπŸ˜‚ the photos for Operation β€œFlirt your way through Strangerville” aren’t showing, can’t wait to see what happens though!
    Also yes the place with the maze is the haunted mansion. The past owners died in a fire and the their ghost appear from time to time. They appeared my ghost night at the bar. Barry will fine soon, I think I’ll get to the letter soon as well.
    I put the wedding venue lot in Newcrest in a 40x30 I believe, I’m not on a pc right now, but I think the lot still had some space left over, it was kinda crammed where they were dancing but it’s was fun! I wish I had a fancier cake, I Was hoping for one.

@Daephene thank you! I enjoyed the kids photos mostly as well, seems they had a great time!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,185 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I can confirm that yes, Abraham has gotten quite a few promotions. He's probably 2 promotions away from the top of his career.

Meanwhile, that's the face you make when you pick up your toddler and find out they need a diaper change....now.
    rUn8tIw.png
    Kala: "Hmm, don't like that feeling."
    zlu52kw.png
    Kala: "Oop, it's labor. Gotta get to a hospital fast."
    Nrtc9dJ.png
    Kala: "Hiss"
    IMkzrNu.png
    Kala: "HISS"
    Gai2xtV.png
    Eh, can't get her to the hospital. She'll just do it here.
    z0rI7a2.png
    And that saved them a lot of money.
    7XtIEOC.png
    Introducing Rainn Bailey.
    bUR0D1j.png
    Fueled by revenge for his mother's death (surely she's been fully digested now, she HAS to be dead.) Abraham sets out to fight the mother plant again. But this time he brought an army, old co-workers of Zelda who are also set out to avenge their fallen co-star.
    vG4tj0e.png
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Arnold: "I'm bahck!"
    7RT8SBj.png
    Bruce Willis
    Bruce: "Welcome to the party pal."
    79QOqNN.png
    And Sylvester Stallone
    Sly: "Ey yo."
    VHHvsrt.png
    Abraham: "Now guys we gotta stick together or that plant will make quick work of us."
    7Hy7zO5.png
    Sly: "Well can you at least tell Arnold to stop doing pushups? It's making me feel insecure because it's been at least 15 minutes since the last time I pumped up."
    Arnold: "IF I STOP I WILL DIE!"
    Abraham: "I made a terrible mistake today."
    lnoVMef.png
    Arnold: "This is so exciting I can't wait to fight an actual giant monster!"
    Bruce: "Well you guys can fight the monster together all you want, but I'm a lone wolf, I'll take this beast on myself."
    p8aVmoO.png
    Bruce: "Alright ugly let's do this, Yippie Ki Yay mother plant!"
    TLd7Jx8.png
    Bruce: "Oh no."
    00lG8GK.png
    Bruce: "I blame my own poor life choices!"
    3IXort0.png
    nAJqRSA.png
    Bruce: "My only regret is doing Cop Out!"
    2XAZslU.png
    And just like that, Bruce Willis has been taken from us.
    YaFrqJ3.png
    If these boys weren't already angry then they better be downright furious!
    4CTmj8N.png
    Abraham: "OH MY GOD ARNOLD IS DEAD!"
    Arnold: "I'm not, I'm just taking a nap."
    Abraham: "But we're in the middle of a fight, we can't sleep now!"
    Arnold: "I can kick butt when I'm energized!"
    hl4F8DB.png
    Sly: "Ey yo that sounds like a good idea."
    Abraham: Screeches
    g3gdiEY.png
    Abraham: "Fine I'll fight it on my own!"
    K8hK1zM.png
    Sly: "Ey yo I'm back!"
    WMoaKNn.png
    Arnold: "You jerk, I'm the one that's supposed to say I'm back!"
    ZMZQQzH.png
    And after Arnold and Sylvester distracted the monster long enough Abraham was able to chuck a grenade into its mouth killing it.......and Bruce Willis in the process......and probably his mom if she wasn't completely digested. But it was for the greater good of the world.
    dLNV0M2.png
    Abraham: "Sweet baby Keanu, we actually killed the mother plant and saved Strangerville! This calls for a celebration!"
    DX0XUf1.png
    Sly: "Ey yo Adrian, we did it!"
    4HDPmLj.png
    Arnold: "VICTORY SCREECH!"
    ghX1IYN.png
    Arnold: "Wait one second, gotta give it a double tap to make sure it doesn't get back up."
    T33zmRA.png
    And the heroes went to the nearest bar to celebrate their victory and to mourn the losses of Zelda Bailey and Bruce Willis. Strangerville is safe and it's all thanks to our beloved Hollywood action heroes.
    jIGAUyf.png
    The end.

Well until tomorrow when I post more pictures.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited July 2019
    @AlwaysAsking It was was the sirens driving them nuts. The island cleaning is a pain in the backside. Still stuck on the seagulls because of the locals. Also almost have the cave completely explored Still have a few tiny pieces of the painting outside the cave almost complete. It took my sims almost 2 weeks.

The neighborhood brawls also give them conservative bonuses they always get that leafy green heart at the end of the brawl. So my guess is that it goes with both seasons and island living.

@LeGardePourpre The celebrity Tragic clown.. That's awesome made me lawl when I saw it. Lol

@DoodlyDoofus Celebrity battle. xD Poor Bruce. Looks like there will be no sequel to the Sims die hard movies. Lol.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Believe me when I say that you arenΒ΄t missing anything because you havenΒ΄t heard Thorne Bailey sing. I am almost convinced by now that he became famous mainly because how badly he sings, like some real-life "singers".
    I donΒ΄t know if even Orange himself knows at the moment what is going on with him. One moment he is totally in love with Fiametta, next moment he is bombarding Cesare with calls and randomly kissing him. Puberty, I guess :D (For real, he rolled an over-emotional custom trait when he aged to a teenager, he is not the most stable person around.)
    Fiametta could totally end Orange if she decides so. She has her vampire powers, plus she keeps autonomously working out, so she is able to beat him in a physical fight too. And if it all fails, she can always ask her very famous mother to use her fans to destroy his reputation. If I were Orange, I would be very careful.
    Angelique is usually a very happy person, but she looked really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off that night and did not indeed say a word to anyone.
    I donΒ΄t use MCCC, but I got a NPC Control mod yesterday, it would hopefully help a little. Otherwise I will need to get MCCC, because the ugly weirdos have no place in my game.

Cesare finished writing another bestseller, which called for celebration. As it was halloween, he decided to throw a spooky party.
    For the second year in a row, there was a thunderstorm on halloween (I had disabled thunder after the last time nearly scared me out of my mind, but apparently it can still happen on mysterious weather days). Thank god for weather machines, some tinkering and the storm was a history.
    Fiametta helped to put on some decorations, while their father, being the only member of the family whose cooking wasnΒ΄t possibly lethal, cooked some snacks.
    ReGsfYd.png
    (The house is from gallery, I caΒ΄t build to save my life.)

UsBibde.png
    Fiametta: "My costume matches the curtains!"

The hired mixologist never showed up, so Lucrecia decided to do it herself. Beatrice missed half of the party, since she had refused to take a nap earlier (I tried several times to send her to bed, but she kept getting back up) and was very tired by the time evening arrived. Fiametta had to change her costume, because Yuki Behr showed up dressed just like her, and Orange seemed to have forgotten to wear a costume altogether.
    PSZyodW.png
    4xU48Wy.png
    n2TZai6.png
    Most guests had fun, while others... not so much. Orange was having mood swings and spent most time giving himself one pep talk after another. Well, at least he had company. 9c4s2v4.png (in RomeoΒ΄s case, he was actually admiring himself, but Mortimer Louis Goth - son of Alexander and Amara- was trully upset. It canΒ΄t be easy to have an erratic father and a neat-freak mother, who, according to the rumours, is also your sister. The poor kid needs a hug and possibly therapy.)

Rodrigo was reunited with Lilith Vatore, who he had a crush on. He was aware that it was a bad idea, given her history with his parents, but she was one of the very few people who seemed to understand him, and also really beautiful. They talked and flirted, but before anything more serious could happen, the party ended and she had to go home. Rodrigo decided to work out a little, something that always makes him feel better. Fiametta stormed in to ask for his advice.
    jKheDhP.png
    Fiametta: "Orange has been talking to himself for the last six hours now. I fear that he is having some sort of an attack, perhaps we should call his parents to come and get him."
    Rodrigo: "DonΒ΄t fret, he is fine. In case it has escaped you, the pretty boy here is bit of a drama queen. He will snap out of it when he gets hungry."
    Fiametta: "If you say so. But if he is still here in the morning, I will call them, even if it means having his horrid mother to come and yell at me again."
    (Orange was ultimately removed by the power of godly intervention, since it was impossible to tell him to go home and I am not cruel enough to let him starve to death, even if he can be a plum.)

Next evening, the family gathered to restaurant to celebrate CesareΒ΄s and RodrigoΒ΄s birthday.
    70O6skR.png
    1YtWFYe.png
    hiIM1gP.png
    Happy immortality, Cesare! His traits are now creative, romantic, ambitious and responsible.

yWPkIRB.png
    gZz9Hmm.png
    NXWDMkd.png
    Happy birthday, Rodrigo! His traits are now active, self-assured, glutton and good-mannered.

psws0ZP.png

Hello, Antoniette and Alexandre!
    wIY53uu.png
    Antoniette: "Give me the best table, peasant, or I will have you fired."
    Alexandre: "You heard what the lady said. She is not joking."
    4Ww8Tyb.png
    74kt86P.png
    hZAHvYL.png
    cnWlCkB.png
    Alexandre: "Have you decided what you are going to have?"
    Antoniette: "Matter of fact, I have. You.
    bubGGfC.png
    (No, Antoniette is not a vampire. She is just very passionate about what she wants.)

Hello, Aelin!
    iRBAx4d.png
    Aelin: "Are my parents still making out upstairs? In that case I am leaving, since I donΒ΄t want to ruin my appetite."
    They had just left, so the air was clear.
    Hello, Victor and Luke!
    XnyzOeO.png
    Victor: "Want to make out?"
    Aelin: "Not in public, some of us have class. Ask me again when we get home."
    Luke: "Please forgive my parentsΒ΄ indecent behaviour. You may not believe it, but it is perfectly tame compared to what some of my relatives get up to."

Back to the Borgias, who I left to entertain themselves for a while to spy on other restaurant visitors.
    As they arrived home, there were some of LucreciaΒ΄s fans waiting for her on the street.
    E13Ii77.png
    95i2qgf.png

Lucrecia and Romeo allowed Beatrice and Sebastian to skip school the next day, since they had barely gotten any sleep. Better let them rest and work on their skills.
    Caleb Vatore came to visit. He and Lucrecia were old friends, but it had been ages since they had last seen each other, both having children and a million things to do.
    k1MopOt.png
    zBL7eQ6.png
    Caleb: "Can I ask a favor from you?"
    Lucrecia: "Did something happen?"
    Caleb: "Nothing bad. ItΒ΄s just that my daughter Catarina will be a teenager soon, and you know what it means. She will need someone to train her."
    Lucrecia: "Oh, of course I will help her. Why donΒ΄t you take her along next time? So we can get to know each other, and she can spend time with other children like her."
    With his worries lifted, Caleb was free to indulge in his two favourite leisure time activities, drinking and looking good.
    HlWQiBd.png
    BjlJIzO.png

Who else showed up to congratulate Rodrigo on his recent birthday if not Lilith.
    uHYpdii.png
    Lilith: "Hey Rodrigo... and Cesare. Why are we hanging out in the bathroom?"
    yEFoEaj.png
    Vnyi0dP.png
    Rodrigo: Good question. Cesare, get lost."
    xAfHcgy.png
    Cesare: "Whatever."
    Rodrigo: "Phew, that was a close call. Now, what did you wanted to say?"
    qnnSdiI.png
    Lilith: "I enjoy talking to you. It would be great to hang out sometimes, as friends."
    Rodrigo: "I totally agree. Whenever you like."
    WuTPsJK.png
    Fiametta: "Is this Lilith Vatore? Since when is she friends with Rodrigo?"
    Cesare: "I donΒ΄t want to know."

Cesare autonomously decided to spray the monsters under his grown-up twinΒ΄s bed...
    29V6qFK.png
    hilYn4C.png
    Cesare: "Yeah, take it, you slimy little beasts."
    ...and have a full conversation with Rodrigo while the latter was refaxing in sauna, naked. Must have been a very engaging book.
    yyn8yww.png

To be continued...
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus i enjoyed your story. hubs loves watching everything with stalone, arnold, and etc. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus loved the team Abraham assembled for Strangerville (plus the added bonus of them being at their current stage of aging). I shamelessly read it in their voices. (Just as I hear Chris Hemsworth whenever any one uses Thor).

@Jase so sad to see the end of so many of the fresh family. On this thread I get to like so many sims besides my own. A merman looks like it will spice up the family tree.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Andres arrived at his new home and met one of his roommates, Kaloni, the eldest of the siblings.

Kaloni: "So you must be Andres. I got a call from Zack that you'll be here."
    Andres: "Yup that's me. You know Zack?"
    Kaloni: "We're good friends. Welcome to beautiful Sulani. I'm Kaloni Kalawai'a. I'll introduce you to my siblings."
    LpJAl6P.png

Andres: "You have a lovely home."
    Kaloni: "Thanks. This used to be our grandparents' home, and they gave us this house before they passed."
    Yw6RS7D.png

Malia: "Are you the new roommate? I'm Malia."
    Kaloni: "Watch out for her. She loves to pull pranks."
    Malia: "It's fun to mess with you guys. Maybe he'll be my partner in crime."
    FaWbW5A.png

Nani: "Hi, new roommate, I'm Nani! You look cute!"
    Andres: "Umm, thanks, I guess..."
    Malia: "Don't make him uncomfortable, sis."
    Nani: "I can't help it. He's so cute, look at him!"
    4BhqR4z.png

Andres: "Well, it's nice to meet all you girls."
    Kaloni: "If you're wondering about being the only boy here, then don't worry, we have a little brother."
    Andres: "Oh thank goodness."
    Malia: "The baby of the family."
    Kaloni: "If he heard you said that about him, he'll be upset."
    Malia: "It's true!"
    n4vLfNU.png
    mJKxpmW.png

Kaloni: "Why don't you cook something for lunch, while I go fetch our brother."
    Andres: "Where is he anyway?"
    Nani: "Probably out for a swim."
    3yijgYw.png

Andres: "It's actually not bad here. I can get used to this."
    70OaDqD.png

"Enjoying the view?"
    atfToit.png

Andres: "So this must be their brother. Now this is definitely a view I would enjoy."
    4uvUqRk.png

Kai: "The name's Kai, and what's your name, cutie?"
    Andres: "Oh, um, I'm Andres. You probably heard about me from your sisters."
    Kai: "Yeah, Nani is excited to see our new roommate."
    rxS4r28.png

Kai: "I know you just arrived, what'd you think of Sulani?"
    dBnWwUw.png

Andres: "It's beautiful out here. And so much open space than where I came from."
    TAqz9fp.png

Kai: "I'll show you around the island. There's so much to see, especially Mua Pel'am."
    Andres: "That sounds nice."
    KOGTag5.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    How do I follow up that great chapter involving three of the greatest aging action heroes fighting a giant plant? With a normal boring update.

Speaking of boring, fighting giant plants takes time away from the family. So Rainn is aging up to a toddler soon and I only have like one or two pictures of her as a baby. What a shame. At least ONE parent has been here for her.
    J0N4Qp9.png
    Abraham: "Hey kiddo, I saved Strangerville!"
    Anastasia doesn't care in the slightest.
    5zjJ6Xy.png
    Abraham: "Alright boxing machine, I'm going to do to you what I did to the Mother Plant!"
    Boxing Machine: "Scream, cry and beg for someone stronger than you to punch me?"
    Abraham: "Alright you're dead pal."
    hckgtt2.png
    Anastasia watches as Gunnar wins his first online game. He had to lose like 19 matches in a row to get to this point. But he got there!
    5mYrbUt.png
    Anyways, it's Anastasia's birthday. Time to celebrate!
    vjJqL7w.png
    Gunnar: "My fangs got caught on the horn."
    7IsNu1u.png
    But hey, Anastasia aged up well!
    umOXCZS.png
    Anastasia: "Man, I can't wait to awaken my Vampire powers!"
    Kala: "Uhh yeah about that."
    CtdYade.png
    Gunnar: "Haw haw I'm going to live forever!"
    Anastasia: "Oh yeah, at least I can go out in the sun!"
    MuNxion.png
    I mean heck, she can actually go outside and make new friends. Checkmate Gunnar.
    tLBa442.png
    Another nice new promotion for Brigadier Bailey. Yes, Brigadier. After defeating the Mother Plant and saving Strangerville the man is just one step away from being the Grand Marshal.
    jmdUxbl.png
    Abraham: "Hey honey, since I got promoted and got all this cool fame we should totally do some woo hoo right now."
    Kala: "In a second, just becoming stronger."
    ztYrxcI.png
    Kala: "Power"
    UQX9oKn.png
    Time to celebrate Abraham's promotion with a dance party in the hallway.
    lANmL1e.png
    And then Rainn aged up while everyone danced.
    kAzJGTC.png
    Kala: "She doesn't have a reflection, she's a vampire!"
    vALi3L6.png
    Now when Abraham punches the Boxing Machine it responds with "Sir yes sir!"
    brgjRul.png
    Meanwhile, Kala's Plasma fruit tree is coming along nicely as well. Plentiful harvest.
    B1dg176.png
    Zelda: "Hey guys, decided to visit because I wanted to play this new game. By the way, dying hurts a lot."
    r1gACBU.png
    Kids returned from School. Neither of them are quite happy.
    vR0jkkb.png
    Meanwhile, Abraham's birthday is today.
    b1sajNo.png
    Abraham: "Alright, 40 years old and already accomplished everything I set out to do. It's all downhill from here!"
    P3Y9Zaj.png
    Just light more candles because it's Gunnar's turn as well.
    rPGMYAd.png
    And now he's a teenager.
    xgWSNn7.png
    Kala: "Well snap, since you're old enough it's time for me to teach you to awaken your vampire powers."
    4Q3KZvB.png
    Kala: "Seiggev ruoy tae!"
    lJwlXY7.png
    Gunnar: "Sweet, so what powers have I awakened first?"
    Kala: "Nothing much, just hissing uncontrollably."
    uxdrbQe.png
    Gunnar: "Hiss this sucks."
    6CGfxdr.png
    Abraham: "Well since you're old enough it's time for me to make a man out of you, let's see what you can do!"
    UrZsuJw.png
    Abraham: "Great job blocking this strike, must be pretty strong to be able to block this without struggle."
    Gunnar: "Don't be too impressed, I'm pretty sure you broke my wrist."
    emFdru2.png
    How nice, Mother-Son meditation time.
    gkVpHyt.png
    Gunnar: "And I get to stay up all night because the sunlight will kill me! Being a vampire rocks!"
    kQ5b0ec.png
  • Options
    @DoodlyDoofus Anastasia's new hairstyle is extremely beautiful! May I ask where did you get it from?
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Alana travelled around looking at wedding venues (after all she couldn’t use mine as that’s where she had jilted J.) San Myshuno seemed to take her fancy. A city wedding it will be then.
    yoU9EBQ.png?1

They decided to throw a Black and White Engagement party – the game decided that the caterer who always wears black got to wear red – bad party manners game. Only the host can wear a different colour at a colour themed party.
    kDJ9pdd.png?1

Alana was pleased she picked this snappy little playsuit number instead of the white cc dress that half of her guests wore (which I nearly made Alana wear).
    24ydgZh.png?1

Unfortunately …………………..
    56GyalX.png?1

Thank heavens it wasn’t Brock – that would severely have messed up my plans.
    oefQbRq.png?1

At least Brock was there to comfort her after this abduction (I blame Jessica for marrying an Alien and infesting this save with aliens)
    nFhusJL.png?1

Their big day arrived and Alana suddenly felt awkward and shy. But there weren't any doubts in her heart this time.
    2rRxiGN.png?1

Brock was sure this was exactly where he wanted to be and who he wanted to be with.
    zXEigrx.png?1
    3kOUiC1.png?1
    3dnJWSA.png?1
    WK1Bz4F.png?1
    3fWehlI.png?1

Reception
    Their wedding cake was the cake Brock had with him when he moved in with Alana. (I forgot to put the wedding topper on for the screenshot.)
    1h8mNPI.png?1

The look of someone who has got what he wanted.
    FZkrC2C.png?1

Weddings are romantic for everyone.
    fs4zi1r.png?1
    yD6SRIj.png?1
    Zs65Nj6.png?1
    Even my simself had her favourite wedding companion with her and they spent some delicious quality time together.
    wOihjsa.png?1

Honeymoon
    Brock (with just a little help from me) organised a wedding night surprise by renovating the upstairs of the park building.
    RxaCDeU.png?1

He had a lot to say to Alana. It made her melt. (one of those times you wish you were an expert in Simlish and speech bubbles)
    3dBLuTa.png?1
    U37FlBG.png?1

Then he serenaded her and she almost cried with joy
    rLw9ExD.png?1

Then I left them to get romantic
    4ajj16O.png?1

Which they then proceded to do for a second time
    lNSBhE4.png?1
    And a third

DJ2bSs6.png?1
    And a fourth… (I swear everytime I tried to get them to do some honeymoon stuff they cancelled it and were back upstairs autonomously - admittidly this is also "honeymoon stuff".
    nPSKEKi.png?1

I was worried they would die of exhaustion so I interrupted their honeymoon rudely and sent them home.
    Walter was really pleased his parents were home again. I am not sure they have noticed him yet.
    5MF3920.png?1
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Salas Family
    I created my Sim Kamila Salas back when Jungle Adventure came out. She's from Selvadorada. Recently went through a very bitter and public divorce from her husband (both were global superstars). As a celebrity stylist, Kamila wanted out of the spotlight and a fresh start & headed to Sulani, where she started in the conservation career as she's always had a love for the outdoors and is passionate about the environment (she's level 10 in the career, on the management side).

Here's a few pics of Kamila first arriving on the island:

7WYbBKv.png

at8vNZJ.png
    Maxed out Aqua Zip

bxS3KGY.png
    Fishing from her Canoe

PZH6TJE.png
    Lounging on her deck....

Kamila met and fell in love with a Merman - Kason Allocos
    lIrrxwT.png
    pbLx9FL.png
    mogw86n.png

& they had twin mermaid girls, Noelani & Aoki
    aDnPkJF.png
    Noelani

6vr34w9.png
    Kason & Aoki

Family Photos
    Kamila has a total of 12 kids, most of them are adults. So they throw tons of parties or travel to different places in Sulani for mini-family reunions.
    y6eBrm3.png
    From L-R: Gemini (Kamila's daughter w/Thorne Bailey), Kamila, Kason, & twins Noelani & Aoki (plus miniature poodle Molly)

TPOAiuo.png
    Kamila's kids from L-R: Chance, Gemini (who just aged to teen), & Italiyah

k7aISF9.png
    Kamila with her eldest daughters on Beach Day Holiday, from L-R: Kamila, Caris, & Hazel

5wJE5Ao.png
    Winterfest holiday

& today the mermaid twins aged to Child:
    RT0BGU6.png

I'm so excited to have my first mermaid's born in-game. I can't wait until they're teens. I play on Long so it'll be awhile LOL
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited July 2019
    Another wacky day in the life of Zion and Avery

Zion and Avery decided to take a vacation and go on a camping trip :)
    Avery was looking forward to finally getting some relaxation but it wasn't long before she got roped into another one of Zion's schemes.

Avery:" Finally some piece and quiet. It's so great being out here in the middle of the forest with no distractions..." :)

07-07-19-12-47-07-AM.png

Zion: "Wanna hear a crazy story? So I overheard some kids talking about a huge monster called the Sasquatch roaming Granite forest! We gotta find him!"

07-07-19-12-51-15-AM.png

07-07-19-12-51-08-AM.png

Avery: "Soooo, you heard some kids, talking about a big monster, and you believed them?" - She said sarcastically

07-07-19-12-48-58-AM.png
    07-07-19-12-50-07-AM.png

Zion: Maybe...
    07-07-19-12-49-12-AM.png

Avery: "No no no, I'm not getting twisted into another one of your dumb ideas! This is my vacation and I'm supposed to be relaxing, not looking for some fake monster!"

07-07-19-12-49-36-AM.png
    07-07-19-12-49-42-AM.png

Zion: *grumbles* "Fine whatever you say... Anyways, hurry up and finish eating, we have to get started on our hike soon. Party pooper..."
    07-07-19-12-52-16-AM.png

About an hour later, Zion and Avery started on their long overnight hike through the forest.
    07-07-19-1-07-45-AM.png
    07-07-19-1-05-44-AM.png

After hiking for a few hours they saw what looked like a.. bear?

Zion: "A bear! Avery stay still! I read in my guidebook that Bears will leave you alone as long as they don't think you're a threat!"

Avery: Umm, I don't think thats a real bear, it just looks like some guy in a costu...

Zion cuts her off mid-sentence
    Zion: Stay still!

07-07-19-1-16-35-AM.png

Bear: "Hey guys! I mean...Grrrrrr"

07-07-19-1-20-37-AM.png

Zion: "The Bear knows English! This is amazing!"

Zion then turns to the bear and slowly says: "Helloooo Bear. My name is Zion, what is your name? Have you seen the Sasquatch?"

07-07-19-1-18-16-AM.png

Bear: "Of course I've seen the Sasquatch, that's my best mate! *cough* uhhh I mean Grrrrrrrr

07-07-19-1-25-58-AM.png

Avery: "Thats not even a real bear... UGH! And again with this Sasquatch nonsense! Can we just have one normal day?
    07-07-19-1-20-22-AM.png
    07-07-19-1-19-56-AM.png

Zion: SEE! I told you the Sasquatch was real! I'm going to find him!
    07-07-19-1-43-11-AM.png

Zion then quickly ran away and came back wearing armor?

Avery: "What the heck are you wearing...

Zion: Official Sasquatch hunting armor! I got it off the internet! Now, time to find me a monster!

07-07-19-1-53-03-AM.png

Before Avery could say another word, Zion darted off in search of the elusive Sasquatch.
    07-07-19-1-55-24-AM.png

After hours of searching without any luck, Zion stopped to think...
    Zion: "If I were a Sasquatch, where would I be?

07-07-19-1-54-38-AM.png

Zion was blissfully unaware of what was slowly creeping up behind him until...

Sasquatch: BOO!

Zion: AHHHHHH!
    07-07-19-1-58-02-AM.png
    07-07-19-1-58-28-AM.png

Zion: Sasquatch! YOU'RE ACTUALLY REAL OH MY GOODNESS!

Sasquatch: "Yes I am Zion. I heard you were looking for me and as much as I appreciate your dedication, I'd like to be kept a secret ok?

Zion: Of course!

07-07-19-2-07-06-AM.png

It turns out, there was a good reason that Sasquatch wanted to be kept a secret.

After seeing how excited Zion was to look for the monster, Avery snuck off, called her friend and then paid him to dress up like a talking bear and to also pretend to be the Sasquatch in order to trick Zion into think the Sasquatch was real. She set all of this up just to make him happy. She was only pretending to be mad the entire time :smile:

She never ended up telling Zion the truth by the way lol

07-07-19-5-15-36-AM.png
    07-07-19-5-16-32-AM.png

Avery was very satisfied with the lighthearted prank she pulled off and Zion was incredibly happy that he thought found both a talking bear and the Sasquatch. They ended their eventful day, hanging out by the campfire and stargazing.

07-07-19-1-31-41-AM.png
    07-07-19-1-24-16-AM.png
    07-07-19-2-04-30-AM.png

My writing would be better if I wasn't half asleep lol

Unrelated but this new picture I took of Avery might be the best image of her that I've ever taken <3
    07-07-19-5-47-3.png
    Post edited by O-meezy on
  • Options
    @Sha2520032003 Love your sim and her family. Kason is one cute merman and the twins are stunning. I wouldn't be able to wait for them to age up either.

@O-meezy Every time I see Avery and Zion I love them more. Avery does amazing things with her face.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    don't have much time and I'll be at work from noon to close so if I don't post now well I'll be too "dead" to do it later lol.
    @AlwaysAsking mine is reddestiny921 may need a capital and I don't think Kash's family is up but if you want anyone or some builds go for it it was you who asked right lol?

Airhead time.

also you guys win and are much too observant I'm also not clever at all heh, don't know what I'm talking about? Yeah it's him you'll see
    Lao0aXll.png
    Though he didn't respond Celia was just surprised he let her get closer though his face said he just might splash her and bolt before she caught up to him.
    tTnwhXdl.png
    Though instead she heard the comforting but haunting tune in her head eyes drifting close she thought for a momet he might have been an hallucination but she still felt herself being pulled from the water before she was out.

uWsiqGGl.png
    Celia yawned waking up soon after seeing Kavani was beside her.

"How long was I out?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"Quite a while..."

"Did you...come get me?"

"Off the floatie? Yeah" he said quickly.
    AtvtOTkl.png
    "I was worried about you but you seemed so peaceful and had sunscreen so I figured I'd let you rest."

"I think living here is making me crazy....I had a dream it was right there and now it's gone."

He relaxed relieved it worked and chuckled.

"Well not everyone keeps their keys to the realm of dream's door...but if you're sure we could move." he offered.

She laughed.

"Please I love it here...I just used to be more aware it made it easy to tell when I was just sleeping or getting sick." he nodded.
    wteWAUtl.png
    "The island comforts all her children Celia, no need to worry about dreams that pass peacefully."

"I suppose." she muttered just enjoying being close to him.

RifYQrbl.png
    It ended a peaceful night.

That is I may have to have them move, they keep getting stuck in one corner of their bedroom for some reason, but if I make them walk over it then they can leave it. It's odd.
    6e71IePl.png
    Look at his morning whim, I suppose one could say he enjoys just waking up with her and it could be even stronger..though he can wait he has little choice there.
    oJoPAlWl.png
    such dreams don't just come to anyone at least where he is concerned.
    xYBt68Fl.png
    Taking care to monitor who he might have to alter the memories of he went looking for advice, of course with his love of the ocean the fact that it was doing little to ease his mind was a bit alarming.

-Hello Nipo he 'spoke' telepathically.

- Where have you been? You never stay on land that long! And you smell funny.

He chuckled.

- I met someone so I imagine I smell like she does.

Nipo let out a squeak of surprise.

- You met a girl? But you're just a baby yourself, how can you meet a girl.

He rolled his eyes.

- Nipo...

- I mean really...why when I was your age I was just playing with clams ands chasing crabs and there was this girl named Ariel and she sang so beautifully I could just dance and dance..

- Nipo! Focus.

She squeaked again with something of a huff.

-And...I'm not a baby.

- You are to me, so what's this girl have to do with you staying out of the ocean?
    NjBw2i8l.png
    He told her a little about Celia which of course set off the protective dolphin again.

- What do you mean she's your best friend? I thought I was.

- Nipo don't be like that.

bWABI4yl.png
    He sighed as she huffed at him.

- You can both be my best friend Nipo...but I love her.

- Don't speak such words to me, just yesterday you were crawl-swimming in the coral now you love a girl no way.

He huffed smiled at her as she finally let go.

- Nipo...

- Okay okay, look I know what you're asking but one doesn't just reveal themselves to a sim, and you know if she rejects you you'll have to erase her memory completely not just confuse her.

- she wouldn't do that she came right up to me..

- And you didn't notice? Child you must be cozy with her...rejection is not a common thing, perhaps she won't want to give up the land, and her new friends. Should she consider letting you go for a moment then you must let go forever, your choice if you want to go through with it. Now I need to go tell everyone the little baby mermaid man got himself a little land cookie.

He scoffed as she began to sink.

- You don't need to say it like that!

She only let out what he knew was a laugh, he worried about it though, Celia was much happier now was it even fair to think about letting her all the way in?
    rqPFkyXl.png
    He wasn't so sure but he'd wait and see, his phone going off pulled him from the tub he smiled hearing Makoa.

"Hey Kavani you know what I heard?"

"What's that?"

"Celia got a promotion I think we should take her out to celebrate, what's one of those places you like to go to?"

He smiled, for now he could only focus on what she'd need out of this.

"I know just the place."

Yes Makoa did actually call to invite her out when she got off work, which I thought was nice, but even nicer as I finally saw that's he's her coworker my sim's coworkers never to do that.
    VraEhUUl.png
    SoRwpWbl.png
    jv3sK6sl.png
    2LSPdPXl.png
    AblKQKzl.png
    1YDW1Zal.png
    It was quite a nice party Makoa just thought it was great things were working out for his friend, I saw he's married so we'll have to meet his family. Anyhow the surprise cheered up Celia who had been stressed from work, shaking thoughts from his mind on certain topics Kavani was happy to give her a rather pretty shell he found on the beach.
    EYn8Z5Dl.png
    And when it was time to go he didn't think much of her suggestive invitation that is of course he was happy to call it a night but then what might happen after a good night out with friends and a loving boyfriend.

I don't know cause I paused it right there lol.
    Stay tuned huh? :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @DoloresGrey Thanks! I agree with the deaths. Although I've seen screenshots from other's games, this was my first time to have both a cowplant and a rocketship death. I've had fairly good luck with maids in my games, except for Alistar and his love of changing into his swimsuit constantly. :D

@Becka28 I know what you mean. I got really attached to the 4th Generation (Tomato, Daikon, Persimmon, and Radish). So, it's sad to see them pass on. Yep, Kelp is the first occult to join the Fresh Legacy... although I have been toying with adding an Alien (That was the original plan with Parsnip before his unexpected death).

@O-meezy I love that shot of the Sasquatch and Zion looking at the stars! :)

@RedDestiny92 Celia in her skeleton outfit in Sulani cracks me up every time. I love it! :)

@AlwaysAsking I'm not sure if I have anything you would like, but you can find my stuff in the gallery under JaseSims.
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 so good to finally know who the mermaid is :smile: I love the way the dolphin speaks and "the little baby mermaid man got himself a little land cookie." was my favourite line and I did truly laugh loudly when I read it.

@AlwaysAsking you already have my sims and are free to use them however - don't forget to show off your own awesome sims: Jasper, Laney, Lawrence & Ian etc as well as the wonderful job you did of the premades like Gunther, Caterina and Gavin to name some of my favourites from your makeovers.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I had a feeling it would be him. Love the dolphin dialogue.

@O-meezy Zion's an awesome character. Avery is so patient. And sweet to go to such lengths to give him an exciting vacation. Oh, and I like the way you made the spaceship sets on the previous post. Poor cat.

@Sha2520032003 Pretty family! How do you get them to pose like that? Are the hairstyles and clothes I don't recognize from Island Living or CC?

@Becka28 Lovely wedding! I love the butterflies in her hair. Hope their married life goes as sweetly as their courtship.

@DarkAngel1994 Kai does make for a nice view! Actually all of those sims are quite attractive.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Such a nice big family - it's going to take me a while to get the hang of who's who. I like the way you dress your sims. I can't build at all either, I sometimes dabble in enlarging or redecorating houses, but never building from scratch. I love the gallery.

@DoodlyDoofus I had to read your celebrity Strangerville post to my husband. He wanted to know what I was laughing out loud at and "Yippie Ki Yay mother plant!" doesn't make sense out of context. He laughed. And he doesn't even like sims.

@LeGardePourpre That's funny. Did he make all the paparazzi cry?

@Beardedgeek I don't have IL yet so I don't know the shipwreck you mean, but I can imagine something like that would make a popular culture center in real life.

@Jase I'm glad I came back to do another reaction comment, because I had forgotten to go back and check after you filled in your placeholders! I'm all caught up now. The Fresh family is definitely on an emotional ride. That yacht looks pretty awesome. Kelp is a nice looking addition to the family.

@Thunderbat87 Looks like the girls had fun! Yolanda and her apartment look very nice.

@DoloresGrey My Athena had four sets of twins in a row. For a while there they were aging to toddler at the same time the next older set aged to child so I had constant toddlers. I'm restricting most of her children to one pregnancy so things are a little easier now. Sorry your favorite family had a tragedy!

@AlwaysAsking I think I saw in the last patch notes that they supposedly fixed the taking the toddler out of the high chair thing. My sample of two attempts had a 100% success rate so far, but I'll wait for more data before saying it's really fixed. Paint mess drives me crazy unless I'm trying to have a child with the red traits. But I tend to micromanage a little so my kids don't get too much time to do that unless there's a lot going on to distract me.

@BMSO That looks like a lively romance festival! I like your character sims.

@Koteyka Adorable!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Marie invited her friends over. Benjamin needed some attention which made Pearl very angry so she damaged her dollhouse. The damaged dollhouse obviously made her very sad for a change. Bob told her he loved her very much. He loves them all.
    5-7-2019-12-04-55.png
    5-7-2019-12-11-30.png
    5-7-2019-12-03-13.png
    5-7-2019-12-03-54.png
    Later that day Marie went for a walk with Jessie. After they got back home Bob's bees attacked her. Again. Inside!!! Hey, those bees really hate her!
    5-7-2019-12-12-44.png
    Then a huge thunderstorm came and Pearl was very scared. Bob tried to make her feel comfortable.
    5-7-2019-12-33-04.png
    5-7-2019-12-33-48.png
    5-7-2019-12-34-35.png
    The thundertorm was gone soon and Pearl felt mischievous once again :D
    5-7-2019-12-46-45.png
    The night Marie and Bob had a serious discussion. Marie wants to have another baby. Bob says their house is way too small for another baby.
    5-7-2019-13-02-18.png
    5-7-2019-13-04-29.png

Meanwhile Eliza and Baileigh...
    7-7-2019-20-08-27.png
    ...and Marcus...
    7-7-2019-20-12-47.png
    ...and Eva Capricciosa
    7-7-2019-20-35-04.png
    7-7-2019-20-38-11.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Leaving what I have done for now 😊 I will continue as I can!

@DoodlyDoofus

Wow! After Zelda died I seriously looked up how likely it was to get eaten by the mother.

Thankfully it seems that it takes at least 2 fights.

But yes, RIP Zelda. I think she's the first of your Sims that I saw for her entire life, and she had a fun one 😊

And wow yeah! Abraham has gotten a whole lot of promotions.

The final showdown with the mother was epic! The cast of Reds and the Expendables all together. πŸ˜‚ My dream cast

@Koteyka I grabbed the Starks right away, and I think you did a great job on them without using CC. 😊

I have pictures of them that I'm putting up later. I think they are probably the richest family in my game (in imaginary terms) so they are showcasing my mansion with an incredible yard. 😊

And oh yeah, I forgot that they can make stuff they eat at the restaurants and food kiosks.

I'm very glad that the Starks finally got to go to the beach! Peter sure was happy 😊

All of his new words are so adorable, as well as his daddys' reactions πŸ˜‚

Good thing he finally got his ice cream.

The poses you have are wonderful ❀️ and oh my God, I want to see toddlers even go in the water! That is at least in the Sulani expansion, right?

@Becka28

I seriously forgot that Brock hadn't proposed yet πŸ˜… So no, I didn't figure it out until you said they were going to the park across the street!

The proposal pictures are wonderful ❀️ (well, the lead up pics were great too)

I was sure she'd say yes, she looks so shocked, then incredulous about the ring, and then so happy in his arms 😊

The black and white engagement party was so cool! And Alana's playsuit was adorable! I suppose it's CC πŸ˜‚ ?

I cannot believe she got abducted in the middle of her party though. πŸ˜… You might be right about Jess and her husband. I have one save with no aliens, and as soon as I see one in my manage families area I delete them. Lawrence got pregnant once, and my last save took them back weeks, but I did it anyway, talk about messing up a storyline!!

The wedding was wonderful! ❀️😊❀️ You actually had guests watching! And it's so cute that Brock's cake was still good. Boy, did he want to get married. That's why it blows my mind that he rejected her that one day!!!

I loled at your simself hanging out with her favorite wedding companion πŸ˜…

Their honeymoon was fabulous πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Alana is always pretty sure of what she wants, and these days Brock is happy to comply.

Poor Walter πŸ˜‚ they'll notice him one of these days.

@DoloresGrey

Lol, it's good that Bob and the dog are good now, and lmao at the horrendous mess at their house. Sadly, I don't think the maids or butlers do much about it and it's hard to make them do what you want them to do.

And yeah, in real life my son and I are very allergic to cats, so, no kitties for us.

I'm hoping that cats can't get pregnant without my "permission" I should probably get them all neutered, because I don't want a second generation of them πŸ˜…

@Thunderbat87

Thanks for your kind words on my Strangerville Mystery 😊 It's on hiatus for a day or two while I continue to empty my tray folder in the game to make memory available for Island Living.

Your new update is cute! It's so funny that Yolanda told Leah that Wolfgang was working in the criminal career now. Leah got out just in time.

They sure had fun together! Yolanda was lucky with the dolphin, but not lucky in love, πŸ˜… Oh well, you can't have everything. I'm sure he wouldn't have moved to the city anyway.

She's beautiful with her makeover, and Penny's apartment looks very sophisticated now!

@sofasim

Wow! The little one may have gotten an ever better winterfest because of the fire πŸ˜…

And I can just imagine her look at her father πŸ˜‚ "Me? I'm naughty? Who almost burned down the house buddy?" Lmao

@calaprfy I love how Sims give each other tips about where to find fish now! My sim Ian had just told a friend of his about that very fish at that very location yesterday πŸ˜…

@Stutum

Tee hee, I'm glad that they didn't disturb her painting 😊

@Beardedgeek How's the interior going? Any more money yet? πŸ˜…

@Jase

Holy cow, yeah, you might have gotten them a bigger house too soon!

I've had rockets crash many many times, but no one ever died!

I've only had one Sim with a cowplant, and he was very careful with it πŸ˜‚

Alistair's antics had me cracking up. Maybe he figures that after 14 some years of cleaning up after those twins earned him some swimming rights πŸ˜…

What did you have Daikon do with his last few days?

I feel so sorry for Radish πŸ˜” He's had a run of really bad luck.

And I think Lettuce has the right idea about how short life is, and Kelp is soooo good looking!

The vacation yacht looks super cool! I'm sure it will make a great cultural center!

@LeGardePourpre

Oh my Lord, now I've seen everything πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³

@BlueSeaWaves

That is actually a Capital building that I modified. I tried to find a college building that I liked, but I couldn't. And the capital building had that room that looked like a lecture hall, as well as offices for politicians, and I created the meeting room with the round table, so it's great 😊

I fixed the pictures for Operation flirt your way through Strangerville, so they are there now. I don't know what I did, but I relinked them. They are proving to be a really great team together, no drama πŸ˜‚

I've only been at that mansion twice, that could be why I didn't know it was haunted. Did you know that Maxis had that same mansion available for download, so you can live it it?

Good to know Barry will be fine soon. And I'd love to see the letter, but if you just want to leave it to our imaginations, like I said, it's pretty obvious he wanted to see her again. 😊

Also, I was wondering if the wedding venue was set as a park, or lounge, or what? 😊

@BMSO

Well, the good news is that the cave activities are almost done, the bad is about the seagulls I guess. What exactly are you supposed to be doing with them?

And it blows my mind that brawling earns you a conservative bonus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Lmao. Ok, I guess I'll continue to leave the sound off in my game.

Orange's overemotional trait sounds super fun πŸ˜‚ Does he get that in everyone's game?

If your mod doesn't work I think getting MCCC would be fine. Almost everyone seems to use it. I'm just afraid to use any mods, but it seems to have wonderful features, and you can pick and choose which ones you want to use.

The costume party was awesome πŸ˜„ Good thing you could change Fiamette's costume! And Orange was probably to moody to find a costume πŸ˜…

Ummm, I think that if Lilith gets along with Rodrigo then his parents are going to have to suck it up. The boy had trouble with friends πŸ˜‚

Isn't it fun to Snoop around the restaurants and see who else is there? Antoniette and Alexander are gorgeous together! Wow her gown is amazing.

Nice of the friends popping in to say hi. And Cesare, you need help young man πŸ˜…

@DarkAngel1994

Wow! Andres is going to enjoy Sulani quite a bit, isn't he? Kai is dreamy ❀️

@Sha2520032003

Kamila is very pretty ❀️ and Kason is just gorgeous!! Where did you get him?

I loled when I found out that Kamila had 12 kids! Wow! She really kept her figure after all of that πŸ˜‚ Were any of the other fathers famous, like Thorne?

They are all very good looking, but I love the new twins so much!

@O-meezy

Lmao, Avery finally caved and went along with a crazy scheme of Zion's?

Well... Technically she set it up πŸ˜‚

I hope it doesn't make him excited to do even crazier ones. Well, for her sake. For my sake, I love to see them. πŸ˜‚

That last picture is gorgeous! I'm glad I paged through all the posts earlier, because a bunch of your links seem to be broken now, but they have fabulous expressions in all of them

And it really is amazing that bears and Sasquatches speak English, isn't it πŸ˜…
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking My gallery name is Daephene1. I have Athena's original on there just to save her for me, but you can use her if you want. I also just put Bruce and Walker on there for you, since you like them so much. Just the two of them, not the whole family.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top