Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    So! Another unexpected event in my big save.

My 5 star celebrity Maria was all settled with her beloved pet Chow Chow, creating art and living the high life.

One hook up with Orange Bailey-Moon and that all changed! She fell pregnant and gave birth to twin girls (She is a twin herself so pretty cool!) But this was NEVER part of her plan! :D I literally have MCCC risky set to 2% for a bit of realism as well! How unlucky did she get!

Meet Isabella and Olivia. <3
    1PQK94j.png
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    edited March 2023
    This was from a couple of days ago but my sim gave birth to identical triplet girls and i decided to age them up....it all went well until i wondered why the mother isn't putting the infant down so i decided to check the "Animation" she was trying to do and it was "Teach to walk" Then i discovered that my game now thinks that the INFANTS are Toddlers/Children in CAS.

Oh and i still cannot feed/pick them up so until this bug is fixed my Legacy save is on pause :neutral:
    I have MCCC to stop them from being taken away from hunger until the bug is fixed. would hate if i got all infants taken away because of this game bug
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Brd709 Great update! I’m glad the Beehda’s let their daughters stay at home while they sorted things out. I’m glad that they did find a new place in the end.

@DaniRose2143 I love your builds. So many fintastic designs!

@Cherryrose_x What a surprise! Take it from me, twins are a handful. My main merboys are identical twins, and twins are always a lot to keep up with!

I’ve been seeing a lot of twins appear in this thread which is awesome!
  • Options
    I’m trying to catch up on all the stories. I think I still have some chapters to read from @mightysprite and @BlueSeaWaves. I’m enjoying the local color updates!

@BlueSeaWaves
    Connie has a lot happening, and she liked 2 boys… Maybe I’m try to catch up on too many stories. Did she choose the one that hates children? That would be an interesting choice for a legacy household.

Oof, she chose Mitchell.

————

I might need to focus on staying current with the latest updates, but I’m going to try and go back and look at older chapters when I have time. If I miss something, please forgive me. I can easily spend hours reading the updates from everyone!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    @Metior_Ice Thank you so much❤️ I'm learning why the simmer who built that original lot, Piccola Luce, put the stairs on the outside of the house.🤣 It wouldn't be so hard if I just made the house take up the entire lot but I want to have at least some landscaping. It's crowded in there and trying to maintain those views while giving them access to the second floor is tricky. There's a whole lot more sacrifices I've had to make for this build, like the balcony on three sides. It's just on the back now, but that still leaves a gorgeous ocean view. I'm finding out how hard it is to work with a small lot like that but I'm determined to give them a beautiful place to call home until it's time for them to become parents. That's still a long way off. Danielle and Londyn were the first to meet and fall in love, but they'll probably be the last to become parents.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited March 2023
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    @Brd709 Great update! I’m glad the Beehda’s let their daughters stay at home while they sorted things out. I’m glad that they did find a new place in the end.

Thanks @Metior_Ice I just booted up my game and after a minute of loading up, Beatrix's boyfriend Grant calls up Nicola this asks her this:
    hhb5COh.png

Looking at Beatrix has bad combability with Grant since I installed Growing Together.

• Options
    edited March 2023
    @Metior_Ice Thank you so much❤️ I'm learning why the simmer who built that original lot, Piccola Luce, put the stairs on the outside of the house.🤣 It wouldn't be so hard if I just made the house take up the entire lot but I want to have at least some landscaping. It's crowded in there and trying to maintain those views while giving them access to the second floor is tricky. There's a whole lot more sacrifices I've had to make for this build, like the balcony on three sides. It's just on the back now, but that still leaves a gorgeous ocean view. I'm finding out how hard it is to work with a small lot like that but I'm determined to give them a beautiful place to call home until it's time for them to become parents. That's still a long way off. Danielle and Londyn were the first to meet and fall in love, but they'll probably be the last to become parents.

My favorite ways to challenge my building skills is to use micro home residential from the Tiny Living Stuff Pack.

Imagine trying to meet all your sim’s needs with a limit of 32 squares.
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Metior_Ice wrote: »

Thanks @Metior_Ice I just booted up my game and after a minute of loading up, Beatrix's boyfriend Grant calls up Nicola this asks her this:
    hhb5COh.png

Looking at Beatrix has bad combability with Grant since I installed Growing Together.

Honestly, I’m tempted to get Growing Together, but switching to my laptop cost me too much. I need to wait for it to go on sale.

I still have no regrets. Using mods with my merfolk was probably the best decision I could have made all things considered.

Edit: But Growing together is on my bucket list. The moment I can comfortably get the pack, I will definitely get it.
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice I can’t even begin to imagine that. A 20x20 lot is causing headaches. Funny thing is, give me 10 extra tiles on any one axis and I’m in my sweet spot.😁 I’m a 30x20 girl.🙂
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @DaniRose2143 The only reason my merfamily isn’t in a micro home is because I had to create a room that simulated being underwater. So, I needed the extra tiles to make that work.

Otherwise, their home that would be considered most suitable for a human is actually only 32 squares, but merfolk can sleep in the ocean. It helps to not need to create a bedroom.

Edit: I think 32 squares is like around an 8x4 space.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Now that I think about it, I might see if I can’t rig the build to count as a micro home with a simulated underwater space. My current build is functional but doesn’t look good, kinda like an out of place box in the middle of the waterfront lot.

The benefits of a micro home though almost make it worth it:

Lower Bills
    All Relationship Gains Doubled
    Plants Grow Twice as Fast… this might actually be the cause of my garden glitching now that I think about it…
    Happy, Inspired, and Focused Buffs last twice as long… this is a great combo for merfolk that can grant the inspired moodlet with a vanilla ability and get happy buffs from the ocean paradise lot trait.
    Skills increase at double the rate.
    Everything has 2x the comfort

My goal for the Zalrian Household is to make a functional home for merfolk that will instantly satisfy the Mansion Baron Aspiration while also remaining a micro home, a micro mansion.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    FINALLY downloading the update and then will get Growing Together. It’s taking ages hahaha. At one point the app ran into a problem and had to be restarted, probably because our internet connection isn’t the greatest. The download rate is constantly changing so there’s no real indication as to how long it’ll take… *sigh*
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Well....my *New* vampire family was doing what vampires do best (at least the father was) while kids kids either played in the house or was asleep and my Infant and Toddler both caught the "Slenderman" Glitch :neutral:
    CAS still thinks Infants are either Toddlers or older...
    I've already taken the mods out of the game and repaired it then i thought "Hey! What if my sim's household is corrupted!" so i deleted all my saves and started fresh.......

That did nothing and i am disappointed. I cannot customize the infants to my liking with this Game Bug...and i don't use "Stand Still in CAS" either.

Though at first i thought it was caused by the Height Slider mods so i deleted them, ect but that did absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    PHEW!

Finally updated everything and installed the new pack. Adjusted the age spans with MCCC to how they were before… went to check in with the Mastersons, everything looks great! They’re all the same age they were the patch. Considering what happened with the HSY patch that’s a HUGE relief. Now back to the Briggs family and my first infant! So excited!
  • Options
    BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    I spent a good part of my day working on getting my infant to crawl and finally with success. Also going through all the foods to see what she likes which isn't much since she turned out to be a picky eater. Gonna start working on getting her to stand next. My sims are in the process of trying for another baby. Hoping the next one is a little easier. LOL
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    @Cherryrose_x
    P.1135 I feel the exact way with alien pregnancies. They tend to abduct male sims with logic skill or in the science so I avoid those 2 at all costs😅 Wishing Lucas well in raising Apricot. Adorable names btw! P.1136 That’s risky woohoo for yah, cute names!
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1135 It makes me sad to not see Senna, seeing Aeri force herself off the bed when she woke up was so heartbreaking. I think you’re right about Aeri not dealing with her loss well. She was doing well after a few days but its still hard for her. As for what she saw in Messiah, she’s pretty sure he kicked over their trash can outside but she’s not so sure. I checked his traits and none of them knows…he has the evil trait😳 I’m keeping it a secret from them for now😅
    Spiral staircases will come in handy for the build! What an incredible view! Can’t wait to see the house when its fully renovated, it’s always exciting and inspiring to see everyones builds!
    @Kerrigan
    P.1135 Good luck Jay in spreading the news! Jay’s new fit looks awesome! And the mages look very handsome😉 Jay’s expression is a good one😂 Morgyn notice them!
    @Th3_H0wling_Ch1ld
    P.1135 Haha can’t hurt to have Grim on your side😂 Aww Chester looks adorable at the cooking station
    @Brd709
    P.1135 I tried basing that house from the house in Malcom In the Middle. I was doing a very poor job that I just gave it up and turned it to that. Your builds in your recent updates however have definitely inspired me to build more but once I get into build mode my mind draws blanks😭
    Oof having so many sims home is really taking a toll on the parents. OO a new apartment! Enjoying the layout of it!
    @PlumbobCrossing
    P.1135 The two look cute together. Also agreed, it is true love when you can be a total glutton and all is well.
    @Mightysprite
    Haha agreed, it was funny to see the two have a similar situation😆
    @Metior_Ice
    P.1136 No worries about catching up, this thread moves fast sometimes and it can be difficult to keep up. Connie did choose the one with hates children traits. I’m trying to figure out a way to use his trait for the challenge.
    Wow there all many benefits to microhouses, more than I thought. Hope you’re able to create your micro mansion, would love to see it!
    @Bonjourwoman
    Hope you can get your infant to stand, I’m having trouble with mine😵‍💫
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Got an update with Colette this time, she receives some great news😁
    Everything has been calm in the Verglas-Vale household, at least mostly everyone was calm. 8gyU8Yk.png
    Overtime Reese had gained an unfortunate quirk. Little guy was gassy all the time. 7jMYIWw.png Reese tended to drool all over his mom. Colette did her best to accept it whenever he did. d455hpG.png It’s funny when she would woke up and this was her immediate reaction. 3u3qBFO.png 😆cNRVG1f.png Colette had her hands filled with the kids, she had forgotten she was waiting for special news. After checking the mail she was thrilled to learn she passed her bar exam. jaSDxVX.png She waited no time in submitting her resume. In the meantime Warner was in charge of taking care of the kids. Nora was the easiest to care for, but Reese was a real challenge. nZoy0SC.png He didn’t like being fed by anyone other than his mother. BhGeu6E.png She shared her plane technique with Warner, and was able to feed Reese dbrPpAq.png

After feeding him Warner did some bonding with his son. The two needed some bonding time since their relationship was only at “friends”. The two hardly interact with Warner working most of the time. Reese learned how to wave, fitting the first person he waved to was his dad. I8HujCh.png
    “Let try some tummy time” Warner told him and he held his little body and turned him on his stomach. Reese’s face is adorable😆zqaBCeY.png He began twisting and kicking the floor. Warner was worried he was uncomfortable. GMJhVsu.png This was his face the entire time though Cf482Ah.png Warner decided to stop after, he felt uncomfortable seeing Reese twisting and kicking. He didn’t want to accidentally hurt him. Reese on the other hand looked proud he found a way out of tummy time😆c5lEIhe.png Before it was time to sleep Warner wanted to give Reese a bath. Colette got to him first though. He was happy to hear his laughter. 6Ace32g.png Colette’s search for employment ended quickly. She was hired as a lead litigator. She was given a criminal case, involving battery. She was tasked with meeting the defendants attorney to reach a deal, sounded simple enough Colette thought. When she arrived to the meeting she felt uncomfortable to see she was up against her former colleague, Benjamin. Years have passed since they last saw each other or worked together. It was far from a friendly reunion. “They actually gave you your license back? I’m surprised anyone would even hire you, or did you conveniently leave out the part where you were disbarred?” Benjamin told her. KU83kKz.png Colette quickly found herself in the same spot from 5 years ago. She had no involvement with the leaks and was even penalized for it. She knows she was set up. IyASuN6.png After minutes of bickering, Colette brought up the case they were both placed on. She read the police and witnesses report earlier, it was open and shut case. She gave Benjamin a deal that was best for her client and wouldn’t involve having to go to trial. However Benjamin outright declined it. vglSWed.png “What?” Colette quickly said. She pulled out the file. “Your client’s clearly guilty. This deals the best you’re going to get.” Benjamin chuckled after hearing that. “Guilty? You’ve clearly gotten rusty Colette. Everyone’s innocent until proven guilty and the witnesses are as questionable as you. My client and I are taking this one to trial.” qTzcxNQ.png
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves
    I hope Colette shows the other Lawyer how wrong he is about her and gives him a lesson in the court room!

Also, Reese is so adorable! Absolutely love his quirkiness. Escaping tummy time! :D He has a lot to be proud of!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Chester is basically a Doppelgänger of his mother
    Chester:
    lbjzcO3.png
    Arabella(Mother):
    SmWmUvY.png
  • Options
    She's here! Meet baby Scarlet Briggs!

lkxti5r.jpg

The new texture for babies makes her look like an old man, but everyone says babies look like that anyway so *shrug* :D
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "I don't know what the woohoo is going on, Jay! You're secretive! You're out at all hours! You come home dressed like a hobo! If you're going to leave, go ahead, Jay. I've had it up to here with this.."

"...but but but. I'm sorry, Dolli"

Jay is young and was never really ready to settle into a marriage. Dolli is a fashionista and Jay cooks and is really good at chess. Jay never felt quite at 'home' in this relationship and even though there's some hurt to the split. It's definitely time. Because...

Cs407GN.png

When Jay became a Mage, it was like beginning a new life. Jay is determined to walk this path and get out of it what they want. Jay is nothing if not persistent. If Jay wants your attention, Jay gets your attention.

suECpar.png

hL3iLpx.png
  • Options
    OK, I'm in love <3

V3gScpY.jpg

You wouldn't expect a kid called Scarlet to be dressed in any other colour, would you? :D
  • Options
    So far Scarlet has the "hates wakeup time" and "good appetite" quirks... I can SO relate hahaha. Growing Together is definitely worth it, it's awesome! When Barbara conceived, she was initially pregnant with twins LMAO (I checked with MCCC before doing the pregnancy test, as the first conception attempt didn't work). I thought it'd be too much for my first infants experience to be twins, so I changed the number of babies (it was initially one boy and one girl). It fits with what others have been saying about ending up with twins and triplets a lot, though.
  • Options
    Well....Demetrius decided to attempt to befriend Vlad....which uh-
    gtpyuA9.png

He's becoming a vampire which is something i never had planned for this family....XD
    oEV3DJ9.png
  • Options
    I'm running behind on the next chapter of Under The Tartosan Sun. I've been fighting a sinus infection and yesterday afternoon on ended up being a lost cause because of it. I'm feeling a lot better today so it's back to work on the story. I've been searching high and low for a pose with two sims cuddling together on a sofa. There are a lot of poses out there but none that have the specific one I really want. What I'm looking for is, to me anyway, a quintessential lovers pose. I guess not since I can't find it.🙂 I looked up what's needed to create my own custom poses...the search for the pose I want continues.🤣

@BlueSeaWaves Thank you so much.❤️ I have 4 or 5 different spiral staircases from Syboulette that are supposed to work like a teleporter, but most of them, weirdly, take up more space than conventional stairs. The one that takes up the least amount of space is a rustic wooden staircase that looks sooo out of place in that build.
    Congrats to Colette on passing her bar exam! It's fitting that her first case is against Benjamin. He wrecked her career and she's going to take him down. Reese is quite the little handful.

@Lucy_Henley Scarlett is absolutely adorable.❤️

@Kerrigan It was that second look that did the trick.😉

@Th3_H0wling_Ch1ld Sometimes it's those unexpected twists that are the most fun. We'll be looking forward to how things go for Demetrius.

• Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    BBQ Day at the Crowley household...

Summer and Jude wanted to take the kids to the water park but was it ever storming in San Sequoia.
    52769910401_416642d9b7_z.jpg

So they headed over to the public pool in Oasis Springs instead. The kids had a back float competition while Summer played with Wren in the toddler pool.
    52769374592_61231bce57_z.jpg
    52770325680_c4c134cd96_z.jpg

After spending the morning in the pool the Crowley's headed home for some backyard fun. Jude got the water slide out for the kids and they had a blast.
    52769374567_b290a70b60_z.jpg
    52769910301_1fc161e01f_z.jpg

They also enjoyed some lemonade, hot dogs and playing on the swings.
    52770168844_0364f5db1c_z.jpg
    52770168834_b18983b606_z.jpg

Guess these will be my last photos of kids with missing teeth as they lost the teeth before they patched the game. I'm hoping they will still have a tooth regrow, lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top