Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2023
    @Ellupelluellu, page 1134
    Your sim is probably thinking 'Mind not getting your fight dust over my food?'
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,927 Member
    @Ellupelluellu, page 1134
    Your sim is probably thinking 'Mind not getting your fight dust over my food?'

Lol, most likely :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,848 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    @DaniRose2143 either way, they have been fun reads. I’ve seen Judith appear in multiple stories, not just you and @GalacticGal. I also followed the arc with Judith in @luciusstorm ‘s updates. She’s quite the character in every story.

I have a feeling that Judith won’t appear in my story until much later, after my merfolk take steps to blend in more with humans.

Right now, my merfolk would look extremely out of place among humans, but that’s by design. I’m at a point in my story where merfolk have lived away from humans, keeping their distance. Humans haven’t taken notice of their musical talents or anything.

One of these times I’ll do something with Judith where she’s not mean, evil, or a diva. Just to be different.😁

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    @PlumbobCrossing
    Cute nursery room! Also very sweet of Rashidah to move in and help around. No better way to prepare for the future.
    @Brd709
    Happy birthday to the triplets! Duanes house looks neat! The renovation looks great as well.
    @Kerrigan
    lmao Jay, the vendors face🤣
    @DaniRose2143
    Thank you! Hoping to have an update soon with Colette and her exam results🙂Will be on the lookout for the next updates😁
    @DreamPrincess
    Aw the exchangement of friendship bracelets is cute. That fist bumps cool. Oo and learning to ride a bike! Love that parents can raise their child in the air after the learned.
    @Ellupelluellu
    Wow good job Summer! Lmao Travis won the next round.

An update on my local color save:
    Senna’s death brought Aeri and Connie closer. The relationship between the two had grown to become supportive. DSZXF59.png
    Aeri was able overcome Senna’s death, though it wasn’t easy. She usually spoke with Olivia or Scarlett to avoid feeling lonely. Guess it brought back old feelings. Sorry Aeri but she’s married fLerW7Q.png As for Connie, she and Mitchell began to spend time together almost every day. She has a crush on Mitchell and rolled the want to kiss him. So why not? Turns out he feels the same way. CSIu3u0.png She became too excited from the kiss and immediately parted ways and ran home to tell Aeri. Aeri was happy for her, after all she had a good feeling about Mitchell. Though she doesn’t know he hates children. 0GDtaEp.png The next morning Connie wanted her advice. She confessed that actually like 2 boys. And was curious if her mom would have any advice on the matter. Aeri listened, she did used to be in that situation. BmGpOO9.png Days after a boy at school consoled her, he asked to stop by her house. There he flirted with her and Connie ended getting a crush on him as well. kq7HBIq.png Aeri had met him that day, she didn’t tell Connie but she just didn’t like something about him. Instead she told Connie to follow her heart. Connie was glad her mom wasn’t judging her, but also happy with what she said. 3vr99xq.png Aeri was proud she was able to give her some advice. f7wMkAj.png

Harvestfest arrived so Aeri prepared the food while Connie was as drama club. Connie didn’t like that they had to meet on a holiday. tlOc7ZH.png
    The good thing was that the food was waiting for her when she returned. Not bad for their first harvest fest with just the two of them. fLi0FMe.png Mitchell arrived just as it was getting dark. Connie invited him to dance. qGnEnC2.png Looks like she made her choice of who to pick. DojwKio.png Aeri went on her daily dumpster diving task. She found a cool wooden bike the last dumpster dive. nyYN2zK.png She found a couple of simpletons. She then pulled this wooden makeshift guitar from her…pocket? While Connie was away at drama club, the other boy Messiah dropped it off as a present for her. Aeri forgot to give it to her. In her defense it doesn't play well, would Connie even want it? uUusZnu.png Messiah wasn’t the only one to stop by while Connie was gone. Olivia stopped by to wish Aeri and Connie a happy harvest fest. She left afterwards and I must’ve not been paying attention because Aeri had a new milestone. Noo Aeri 😭You’re best friends with her wife😭APG5yB6.png
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    So today in my favourite, usually very well planned out save one of my sims got abducted by aliens... I was so torn up about what to do with the baby! I genuinely think the alien abduction pregnancies are such a moral dilemma!

The first time I rolled with it no problem, an elderly Sofia Bjergsen and her elder husband, Eric, were watching their 3 children grow up and move out. Then Eric got pregnant, Sophia wouldn't let him send him 'home'. They raised Pie as their own until Sophia passed away. By which time their science obsessed daughter took on the care of her young alien half brother.

Present day the socially awkward Pie lives with Lucas, his best mate from high school. They have both just graduated Uni and Lucas had big plans to open his own restaurant and explore the dating scene to find his perfect match. But! Aliens!! Now he has given birth to the adorable Apricot and she really did not fit in with his plans at all!! But I don't think I have the heart to send her back! :'(

I feel like this picture shows Lucas asking Pie for advice. I think he will keep her and raise him with his bestie, put romance on hold and focus on his new daughter and his restaurant dreams.

f0jrSpo.png
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves
    It's really wonderful that Aeri and Connie have each other for support. It's still so sad to not see Senna.😭 Maybe Aeri isn't dealing with losing Senna so well after all. Falling in love with your best friend's wife is never a good idea.😳 Wonder what mom saw in the new boy in Connie's life?

@Ellupelluellu
    Travis just doesn't know how to treat women. Guess that's why when I looked in on him in Tartosan Sun he's still single and living in a starter apartment in San Myshuno. As we all know Summer is engaged to a wonderful man and living her best life with him and her friends in beautiful Tartosa.

@DreamPrincess
    What a fun day for everyone in San Sequoia! Congrats to Bernice for the birth of her daughter!🥳❤️

@Kerrigan
    Keala doesn't seem very impressed with the view. That could be taken a couple of different ways.😉 I love that pose with Marcus and Celeste. It really conjures up images of what happened next. "Chill? Nah. I have something a whole lot more fun in mind."

• Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Jay has been trying to tell Dolli that something special has happened. Life is changing. But Dolli just likes to talk about work and watch tv.

XSVUiDT.png

..but how DO you tell someone you've started your journey into the Realms of Magic?

ZijODRi.png
  • Options
    Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    Demetrius uh...became friends with Grim Reaper....
    ddMFr2l.png
    MqG6S1o.png
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • Options
    SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    Sablesasha wrote: »
    My sim moved back to her family home with her toddler daughter and husband because her dad died. And her poor very elderly mum was still raising triplet teenagers. So was fully expecting them to take over the care of her siblings. The couple went out on a date and froze to death! So now elderly grandma will be left with her grandchild and three teenagers to care for in her last few days. Unfortunately, it'll be down to the teenagers to continue raising the toddler once grandma passes on!

I ran off to do something forgot I hadn't paused it, and when I came back the grandmother had died! Oh dear

Oh, my. Well, you have a few choices, now, don't you? You can either restart this family (and utilize setting the Family Dynamics in CAS, or just start entirely fresh. Wow. Granny must have stroked out or something. Since there is a comparison between Toddlers and Teens (in RL) as to being very similar, Granny had essentially four Teens (or four Toddlers, they all throw temper tantrums) on her hands, poor thing. I just can't imagine what you're going through at the moment.

She was at the very end of her life stage, so was expecting her to go at any moment. I like to leave things to play out, so the teens are now currently raising their niece. And doing a pretty good job. Without any directing from me, they play with her, comfort her with monsters under the bed, and even all do homework together. They are fairly wealthy so have a butler, and are managing pretty well. I'm tempted to make them destitute but then I'll have to start stuffing around with part-time jobs to keep them going and I really can't be bothered lol.
  • Options
    Little Chester was cooking
    Rsv5kA6.png
    He made a sticker rock....
    RCOXVMA.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,088 Member
    @PlumbobCrossing
    Cute nursery room! Also very sweet of Rashidah to move in and help around. No better way to prepare for the future.
    @Brd709
    Happy birthday to the triplets! Duanes house looks neat! The renovation looks great as well.
    @Kerrigan
    lmao Jay, the vendors face🤣
    @DaniRose2143
    Thank you! Hoping to have an update soon with Colette and her exam results🙂Will be on the lookout for the next updates😁
    @DreamPrincess
    Aw the exchangement of friendship bracelets is cute. That fist bumps cool. Oo and learning to ride a bike! Love that parents can raise their child in the air after the learned.
    @Ellupelluellu
    Wow good job Summer! Lmao Travis won the next round.

An update on my local color save:
    Senna’s death brought Aeri and Connie closer. The relationship between the two had grown to become supportive. DSZXF59.png
    Aeri was able overcome Senna’s death, though it wasn’t easy. She usually spoke with Olivia or Scarlett to avoid feeling lonely. Guess it brought back old feelings. Sorry Aeri but she’s married fLerW7Q.png As for Connie, she and Mitchell began to spend time together almost every day. She has a crush on Mitchell and rolled the want to kiss him. So why not? Turns out he feels the same way. CSIu3u0.png She became too excited from the kiss and immediately parted ways and ran home to tell Aeri. Aeri was happy for her, after all she had a good feeling about Mitchell. Though she doesn’t know he hates children. 0GDtaEp.png The next morning Connie wanted her advice. She confessed that actually like 2 boys. And was curious if her mom would have any advice on the matter. Aeri listened, she did used to be in that situation. BmGpOO9.png Days after a boy at school consoled her, he asked to stop by her house. There he flirted with her and Connie ended getting a crush on him as well. kq7HBIq.png Aeri had met him that day, she didn’t tell Connie but she just didn’t like something about him. Instead she told Connie to follow her heart. Connie was glad her mom wasn’t judging her, but also happy with what she said. 3vr99xq.png Aeri was proud she was able to give her some advice. f7wMkAj.png

Harvestfest arrived so Aeri prepared the food while Connie was as drama club. Connie didn’t like that they had to meet on a holiday. tlOc7ZH.png
    The good thing was that the food was waiting for her when she returned. Not bad for their first harvest fest with just the two of them. fLi0FMe.png Mitchell arrived just as it was getting dark. Connie invited him to dance. qGnEnC2.png Looks like she made her choice of who to pick. DojwKio.png Aeri went on her daily dumpster diving task. She found a cool wooden bike the last dumpster dive. nyYN2zK.png She found a couple of simpletons. She then pulled this wooden makeshift guitar from her…pocket? While Connie was away at drama club, the other boy Messiah dropped it off as a present for her. Aeri forgot to give it to her. In her defense it doesn't play well, would Connie even want it? uUusZnu.png Messiah wasn’t the only one to stop by while Connie was gone. Olivia stopped by to wish Aeri and Connie a happy harvest fest. She left afterwards and I must’ve not been paying attention because Aeri had a new milestone. Noo Aeri 😭You’re best friends with her wife😭APG5yB6.png

I can't help but think you were inspired by my sim selfs house here? The layout looks similar to the original!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves,
    Thank you!

@DaniRose2143,
    It was! The game gave Patricia the calm trait!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Finally had a chance to write my next update! Getting the screenshots for the next update will be a challenge, but I'll find a way!

Chapter 8: Our Own Worst Enemy

52761664511_24a53f4673_b.jpg

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18247756/#Comment_18247756
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,088 Member
    edited March 2023
    The next day at the Bheeda's:

Sienna and Dan are badgering their daughters for an explanation on their sudden return home. Nicola decides to come clean and tells her parents that she and twin sister Harriet have been kicked out of their apartment building. Sienna and Dan are shocked and disappointed.

40tZ5YE.png

DAN: You two still haven't told us what brings you back home
    Harriet and Nicola look nervously at each other
    HARRIET (Lying): Um, Well, we just decided to move.
    NICOLA (Interrupting) We were kicked out.
    SIENNA: Kicked out?
    DAN: What for?
    HARRIET: No reason!
    NICOLA (Interrupting again pointing to Harriet) It was all her fault! She's such a party girl! She invited all of her fellow MPS's over for a party and things got a bit destructive.
    HARRIET: Please, I have two or three parties a year and we're the noisy neighbours! What about Alexander Goth and that noisy infant of his?
    NICOLA: So the new owner of the building took a vote to the other residents and they voted both of us out, not not just her both of us!

After much debating and arguing. Dan and Sienna decide to let their daughters stay with them for a while until they find another place.

Three days later at the Bheeda house:

Sienna finds Dan hiding in their bedroom. Sienna can see Dan is frustrated at the living situation:
    NXGg8M7.png

SIENNA: There you are! I was wondering where you go to.
    DAN: This is the only room in the house where children can't get to me!
    SIENNA: I know, I know. (She comforts him)
    DAN: Something's got to be done. This is getting out of hand. I was late to work three times this week because of those girls!
    SIENNA: I know, someone's got to go.
    DAN: Frankie and Margaret!
    SIENNA: No way!
    DAN: Why not?
    SIENNA: Frankie and Margaret are still new parents needing our help. Where are they going to stay with two demanding toddlers?
    I say it has to be Harriet and Nicola. They've lived on their own together for the last 10 years.
    DAN: I say Frankie and Margaret should be the ones to go and learn to live independently.
    SIENNA: Frankie and Margaret are not going anywhere!
    At this point Sienna gets up and leaves the room
    DAN: Where are you going?
    SIENNA: To see someone who could solve all our problems!

Sienna arrives at her sister Beatrix's apartment in Oasis Springs:
    SLXq9fc.png

Sienna follows Beatrix in to the kitchen begging her sister to let Harriet and Nicola live in the building:
    SIENNA: Please Beatrix? Like you said the apartment above yours is available isn't it?
    BEATRIX: Yes of course, but...
    SIENNA: But what?
    BEATRIX: I doubt Mrs. Harper will take on a tenants who have been voted out of their previous accommodation.
    SIENNA: Well, you can put in a good word for them and Dan certainly put in a good word for them too.
    BEATRIX: I don't really want to get involved in this.
    SIENNA: Please? At least let them have a look around?
    BEATRIX: Alright, send them over after work tomorrow and i'll see what i can do.
    kAXcymZ.png

After work the following day:
    Beatrix is showing Harriet and Nicola the newly renovated apartment above her:
    yIXA9K3.png

BEATRIX: So what do you think?
    NICOLA: It's amazing! Bigger than out last place.
    SIENNA: Plus the rent is lower!
    HARRIET AND NICOLA: We'll take it!
    BEATRIX: Alright, i'll give Mrs. Harper a ring and see what she says. She's going to want to meet both of you though!

• Options
    Jay has returned to the Magical Realm ready to learn...

RCAxSAN.png
    Morgyn gave their new apprentice some appropriate attire to wear
    "Never work a cauldron with flip flops! You'll sing your feet!"

gQq2bPw.png

Jay is slightly overwhelmed by how welcoming all of the Mages are. Not to mention handsome!!

iJXuoki.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited March 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you! :) She is such a big help and she is becoming a favorite for me. I've got a lot planned for her. ;)

Rashidah has really taken a liking to Tony, Bob's brother. Tony is just as smitten, it's an odd situation since he's Eliza's ex-brother-in-law. heh
    Buuut they don't care and they want to see where this thing goes. I mean look at them...
    Qx8kfgl.png

Their date went really well...
    efolwj6.png

Tony is definitely a Pancakes. lol You know it's love when he can be a total glutton around his girlfriend and she doesn't mind.
    CcW6RLd.png
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Made a new sim fam and noticed that i made the kids clothes the same/nearly the same as the toddlers...it made me laugh
    yB1ir3h.png

(Though apparently CAS thinks the Infants are Toddlers/Children and makes them stretch in ways it's impossible to edit them-)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @Kerrigan Seriously! People complain about the Magic Realm's auto generated townies, but as far as I am concerned there's a quite amazing amount of beautiful sims being generated there.
    @Cherryrose_x Lovely non-traditional family :)
    @BlueSeaWaves Aeri is such a good mom! Funny to see both her and her daughter dealing with multiple crushes at the same time.

It's a sad turning point for any legacy when your founding generation starts to die off... however, Meg Strachan found the perfect officiant for her upcoming wedding
    01-01-23-2-36-01-PM.png

more here
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    @Th3_H0wling_Ch1ld ooh, those toddler dresses look so cute! That is kinda funny how the toddlers match the children :D
  • Options
    TheStrongOneTheStrongOne Posts: 15 Member
    Trying to find a good mate for my next heir in legacy challenge. Proving to be challenging!

I enjoy making "cute" adults and my current adult heir has some characteristics that are not as appealing to me. And hoping to get back into "cute" territory!

Just struggling to like any of the male sims to choose from for next generation and wanted to stick with already made game sims.

1. First try--> hates children trait, ugh
    2. Second try--> hot-headed trait, eek!
    3. Third try (asked my therapist to pick from a line-up of headshots, haha)--> turns out to be asexual?? (go him, but not good for my sim looking for a mate to have babies with) Sexual Orientation listed Romance: No One. So not sure if he would even want to marry or try for kids? Not familiar with how that works with the game and trying to figure out before proceeding as my heir wants to fulfill the soulmate aspiration and sticking to rules not to change it until fulfilled. Feeling stressed taking so much time deciding on a mate/husband. :P

So it's been a very interesting 3rd generation! I alternate between not marrying and marrying with spouse living in the house, and this was a marry with spouse living in house generation. And only using biological kids for this legacy challenge.

What a wild ride! Positives: received message last heir is in last days of her life and just came home from work with a promotion! Meaning I can check off another completed career off the list. Just in time... I was getting nervous she'd pass before completing!
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley I didn't realize they were matching until i placed them in their new house and i'm like "Oh! They are kind of matching!!" :D
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Jay is kind of fawning over their teacher Morgyn. Being Non-Binary themself, Jay is trying out different looks to get Morgyn's attention...

g91lnI5.png

...and getting extremely frustrated when it doesn't work! (I love this expression)

7z7vShS.png
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    So, much happened in my various games...

Axia [I think] defeated mothra...

Axys [possibly switched, I'm not sure] graduated from Foxbury. She now has distinguished in Communications [Ubrite] and Physics [Foxybury] and set her into the scientist career...

Bobbi's game, I aged Jaysen and the twins up one notch each. Weirdly, Therston's hair changed from red to black while Thess' hair stayed black. Hopefully the Vlad-triplets stay red. Vladov, Vladistok and Vladimir I think.

Then, I created a few pets. A florescent yellow/neon green cat named Axia, Another red/black/blue named Merica. An orange/black dog named Bark Woofer, and a black/yellow/green chihwawa type named Tweeter Dog.

Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    I'm working on the renovations to Danielle and Londyn's place. With those lovely ocean views it felt like it would be so wonderful to be able to enjoy those views even when they're indoors. The second floor will have a balcony around the three ocean facing sides so it won't have as many windows. The first floor won't be that empty when you see it again in the story. I'm building an open floor plan, the kitchen, living room, and dining room will all be one big room. This is one of those times I really wish we had spiral staircases. It would be perfect for this place.
    qaOnT0F.png
    p1WSU1u.png
    Wk1UGm8.png
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I'm doing a chapter based on life at the Landgraab Corporation offices where there's all kinds of skullduggery mixed in with a Mad Men vibe. Here is a shot of the typing pool room...Landgraab have a lot of groovy secretaries...but don't let the cute looks fool you: These young ladies see all, hear all, know all....

vyVjetZ.png

But what's going on disturbs our hero, Jeremy. How much longer can he work for Landgraab without getting drawn into their schemes?

krtNpaV.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top