Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katrina Caliente

Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
I've been playing TS4 since release... And I literally just found out that Katrina Caliente is the mother of Dina and Nina.. Whaaat!? I had her get engaged to Marcus flex and they got pregnant. I was checking on her family tree and thought I was seeing a glitch, but nope! She's already a mother!

Mind = blown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Yup, when I first found the family I was like "Who the duck is Katarina?" So I checked her relationship panel and saw she had two daughters XD
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    All this time I thought they were all sisters! Lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    carson133carson133 Posts: 35 Member
    You thought they were all sisters?

Haha, I always thought Katrina Caliente looked REALLY old, but she's only at the start of her adult stage! XD
    Origin ID: carson133
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Don is Katrina's boy toy. The question was if he would be faithful to Katrina or start something on the side with one her daughters. Well I guess it was Katrina you stepped out...lol

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Don is supposed to be Katrina's toy-boy but at the start of a new game he has hardly any relationship with any of the Caliente's. I guess it's set like that so you can play the family anyway you want to.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    You didn't know that? Omg... I, I.... didn't know either... :/
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Jesf8312 wrote: »
    All this time I thought they were all sisters! Lol

I did too, lol. I have aging off so most of the townies look similar in age and I didn't pay that much attention anyway to be fair, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    bmjohnston28bmjohnston28 Posts: 8 New Member
    Katrina, in my save, married Don after he divorced Liberty Lee. They had a son soon after marriage. Later they had twins, a boy and a girl.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Katrina killed their real mother and still stores N.ighat's remains in the freezer.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited July 2017
    Don is Katrina's boy toy. The question was if he would be faithful to Katrina or start something on the side with one her daughters. Well I guess it was Katrina you stepped out...lol
    About this... I have always wondered WHY since Don is supposed to be her boy toy, why don't they have a romantic bar going for each other?
    Logically to me, they SHOULD start out 'romantic'... As is, just plays out like he's just some male roommate of those women and nothing more...
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Don is supposed to be Katrina's toy-boy but at the start of a new game he has hardly any relationship with any of the Caliente's. I guess it's set like that so you can play the family anyway you want to.

.... But still, I feel it's an itch I feel needs scratching...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    In my game:
    Nina married Don because I loved them together in sims2. They have a teen daughter.
    Dina married Alexander, because she thinks he will inherent everything. They have a teen daughter.
    Katrina married after her daughters did. A guy I found on the gallery. They adopted a girl who is now a teen as well.

All 3 teens gets along very well. In a group called The New Caliente's. The 3 ladies above are in a club called Caliente Beauties. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yeah. In my game, I am going for TS2 storyline (Don gets with Cassandra (who is an adult), but cheats, Dina gets a baby with Mortimer...), but I think that Katrina is an exellent addition to the family.
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    About this... I have always wondered WHY since Don is supposed to be her boy toy, why don't they have a romantic bar going for each other?
    Logically to me, they SHOULD start out 'romantic'... As is, just plays out like he's just some male roommate of those women and nothing more...
    This is a problem I have with premade Sims. In TS2, you could tell that the devs had played the families and had developed stories and relationships. If the lore said someone hated someone- they did when you started to play as them. In TS4 Eliza and Bob's relationship is supposed to be mess, but they start off as a normal, new sim family. It is not THAT mind bugling, since I can just play with them and alter the relationships, but it's a little detail I miss from older games.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Katrina killed their real mother and still stores N.ighat's remains in the freezer.

Yeah, at first I thought she was a new sister, since I'm such a huge Sims 2 fan. Turns out the devs just changed their mother's name...and made her foxier.

They really threw Don a bone in this game, considering that his life in Sims 3 was in shambles
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    It's cute how you guys know about some of the pre-made Sims backstories. I've been playing since Sims 2 and I have never heard of any of these people, lol
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    ElenPink wrote: »
    It's cute how you guys know about some of the pre-made Sims backstories. I've been playing since Sims 2 and I have never heard of any of these people, lol

I'm a hardcore Sims 2 Pleasantview fan. :D Not only did it have most of the original Sims 1 premades (whom I never paid much attention to in that game) but the storylines are so intricately woven into each other.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I always have her marry Marcus Flex also :D
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Katrina didn't have any more children in my game. Don married someone else (I forget who now). I'm now playing the great-grandchildren of Don, Dina, and Nina.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    Katrina didn't have any more children in my game. Don married someone else (I forget who now). I'm now playing the great-grandchildren of Don, Dina, and Nina.

Was THIS dude
    gkpoK7U.jpg
    husband to any of them or intergraded into things?
    He looks like a husband for Katrina imo. Idk he just looks like he'd be her type!

(I used a screen shot cause just prefer the sort of reference method)
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    Nik24X7 wrote: »

Was THIS dude
    gkpoK7U.jpg
    husband to any of them or intergraded into things?
    He looks like a husband for Katrina imo. Idk he just looks like he'd be her type!

(I used a screen shot cause just prefer the sort of reference method)
    He's a Sim from Sims 3: University. I gave him a bit of a makeover, but he's a pre-made.

Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    whaat?!
    maxis didn't tell us that?!?!?!?!
    Thats very very strange.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I love Katrina. She is bff of Summer Holiday. Katrina comes almost every day. Summer is very busy career women and mom. Katrina is single
    7386a399670e62f633feacce25e175ab113.png
    5ffcd083f7cb1845b6762b9edc9a7a05162.png
    093357f7cc5d4055ad7abbed8d043323222.png
    Summer made too many drinks for her friends :D
    42ca878ef75a707c955bbfe0bf12a059530.png
    Katrina loves her best friends kids
    40fc460e2a2a5b239f09072fdbbca4e4132.png
    It surprises me how well they get along
    756d58b32fc7835f74575c02da142f93793.png
  • Options
    B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    In most of my saves I recreate Dina and Nina's father, Flamenco, and marry him off to Katrina. Katrina gets renamed N.ighat and I make her a blonde too (based on a Sims 2 picture). Sometimes I let them have a little boy, Dino, to keep the Caliente line going, and because Katrina has some amazing genes.