The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    OtterlyRidiculousOtterlyRidiculous Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2016
    Username: @OtterlyRidiculous

Website/Blog/Channel name: Hystoria - A Sims 4 History Challenge Legacy

Current site URL: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/880882/hystoria-a-sims-4-history-challenge-legacy#latest

Sims games featured: Sims 4

Update schedule: Irregular, usually at least every other day.

Additional information: This story is Sim led, I observe and capture what my sims do with light guidance toward the Legacy goals. This story follows Cloudseeker's History Challenge.

Titles featured:

Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes.

Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes.

Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes.

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Username: KitOnlyHuman
    Website/Blog/Channel name: The Innis Legacy
    Current site URL: https://theinnislegacy.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: The Sims 4
    Update schedule: 1-2 per week
    Additional information: A story of mystery, drama, and supernatural subtlety.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I might have posted them before in another thread , or even this one, if so, I apologize. Here follows my submissions:

Username: anaitapeva
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Sig's Tumblr
    Current site URL: http://sigourneybarriere.tumblr.com/
    Sims games featured: The Sims 4
    Update schedule: daily
    Additional info: A mish-mash Decades / History Challenge.

Other stories:
    The Cookes Legacy
    http://cookeslegacy.blogspot.com/
    The Sims 3
    Completed
    It's a Random Legacy story

Living in the streets (and parks)
    http://tabithahalloway.blogspot.com/
    The Sims 4
    Completed
    It's a semi-short story about a Runaway Teen Challenge

The Cookes Legacy in Willow Creek
    http://cookesinwillowcreek.blogspot.com/
    TS 4
    Completed
    It's about a Random Legacy Challenge

Princess Challenge
    http://sims4princess.blogspot.com/
    TS4
    Completed
    Another semi-short story about a challenge

Happily ever after, or almost there
    http://sims4hea.blogspot.com/
    TS4
    Completed
    It's a small look at the competitor's lives after the ending of the Princess Challenge

Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

• Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Wow, big update today! Thank you so much to @girlwhocriedtaylor , @QueeniePie , @Eddie Sims , @OtterlyRidiculous , @KitOnlyHuman , and @anaitapeva ! Your stories have been added into the index listing, and any updates within the last month have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section on the first page of this thread. Your future updates will be added automatically as they come out; I use a variety of automatic notifications to handle this based on the host for your story, you can view further details about that here. Thank you so much for taking the time to add your creative works to this steadily growing library of Sim works, it is greatly appreciated!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    Here are your March 22nd updates added to the Monthly Site Updates section!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    KildareFaerlynnKildareFaerlynn Posts: 122 Member
    edited March 2016
    Thank you for the invitation! I hope I do it right, if not please let me know...I am still learning this blogs/forums stuff! Thanx! Happy Simming!
    Post edited by KildareFaerlynn on
    QIhBg2C.png
  • Options
    Zoey95Zoey95 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Username: Zoey95
    Website/Blog/Channel name: The Story of Lilith
    Current site URL: http://sims4lilithstory.blogspot.com/
    Update schedule: irregular (but fairly frequently)
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): Updates listed here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/881592/zoey95s-sims-4-history-challenge-last-update-3-22-16#latest
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index. I'll let you know that I have one other story on WP, but it is on indefinite hiatus until my 100BC is completed... that might mean years LOL https://sims3beginagain.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    IOIplaySimsIOIplaySims Posts: 135 Member
    edited March 2016
    I have a rotational called " A Week In The Life" at http://sims4newcrestrotational.wordpress.com
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: yes

Sims Games: Sims 4
    Posting Schedule: Irregularly

:)
    /Users/Isaac/Desktop/images.jpeg
  • Options
    KildareFaerlynnKildareFaerlynn Posts: 122 Member
    New Entry Form:
    * denotes a mandatory field

Username:*KildareFaerlynn
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/880588/desertrose
    Current site URL:* https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/880588/desertrose
    Sims games featured:*The Sims4
    Update schedule:* weekly, monthly, irregular
    Additional information: Desert Rose is a Legacy Story that starts with Heaven Nightshade, an Orphan Teen Girl that runs away from The Lost Children Orphanage. She gets lost in a Desert ( Empty Oasis Springs) And it will be her job to be the founder of the Desert aswell as Rebuild it with the future Generations (I will only place One House per heir and they can only move out once they have enough money once can only place/build community lots like for example a Gym once a sim Mastered its skill like Athlete, Restaurant needs both Cooking and Gourmet Mastered, Pub needs Mixology and so on...) It is a very challenge legacy story...specially when her just wedded hubby deceided to die of laugher at the end of their Wedding Party...Good job they tried for a baby after eating the Wedding Cake and she got preggo it was their first time and their last poor simmies, I am trying to ressurrect Sean....will see if I can...never tried before... Sorry for lack of pontuation and errors Portuguese is my Native Language.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* YES
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:* YES
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* YES, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.
    QIhBg2C.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Amendment Form:

Username: Simslover163
    Website/Blog/Channel name (as listed in the index):Sims Nation, Sims World, All Things Sims
    Reason for amendment (e.g. "change of URL", "site now inactive", "update schedule changed from weekly to monthly", "Add new story to my featured titles", "Please delete my entry from the index"): Drama With The Phillips has been discontinued and removed from the site. Pages have been reorganized with correct links.
    Correct your entry by completing the original form below:*

Username:Simslover163
    Website/Blog/Channel name:Sims Nation, Sims World, All Things Sims
    Current site URL: https://simsstoriesworld.wordpress.com/
    Update schedule:* (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, irregular, completed, on hiatus, incomplete/no longer updates, etc) Weekly
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, etc): Amanda Skyes's First Days in Sim Nation, Chase and The Arrival Household, Daphne Anderson's Art School, Medicine Man Matt's Medical Adventures, Short Stories, Simself Adventures, The Odette and Angela Morning Show, Windenburg Adventures with Simslover163 and Friends
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Thank you @Zoey95 , @IOIplaySims , and @KildareFaerlynn ! Your sites have been added to the Index and any updates you've had within the last month have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section on the first page of this thread. Your future updates will be added to the Monthly Site Updates automatically as they are released (I use automatic notification subscriptions based on your story host for this process; you can view further information about this here ). Thank you for taking the time to add your stories to the Stories and Legacies Index, the largest collection of Sim story links all in one place on these forums!

@Simslover163 : Got your entry all updated!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Monthly Site Updates are now updated with all the releases from today! Happy readings!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    I would like to submit my 100 Baby Challenge to be added to the index please!

New Entry Form:

Username: Anua92
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Ashes to Ashes
    Current site URL: https://ts3ashestoashes.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 3
    Update schedule: Tues and Thurs every week, unless otherwise stated. (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, irregular, completed, on hiatus, incomplete/no longer updates, etc)
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): Discussion Board
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: I do
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: I do
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: No, I wish to add my works to the Index manually when I open a new story site.

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    I received this submission form via PM. As it states on the first post of this thread, submission forms are to be posted directly to this thread so as it never appears I'm adding anything without the direct written approval of the author via their own submission of their site, so I am reposting the submission here via a quote box.
    JLBDreamer wrote:
    Hi Mastressalita:

I decided to submit this form just with my blog links and the one forum thread I have up right now and then I will send you links as I create the threads as new chapters go up.

Username: @JLBDreamer
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Dreaming Sims
    Current site URL: https://dreamingsimscom.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 3 and Sims 4
    Update schedule: Weekly
    Additional information:
    Stories-

Quest for Immortality (A Sims 3 100 BC Story) Thread on the Forum
    Wild Hearts- The Wilder Vampiracy (A Sims 3 Legacy)
    Pet Masters- The Ambrose Legacy (A Sims 3 Legacy)
    Freshly Minted (A Sims 4 Build Newcrest Story)
    The Last 100 Years- The Park Randomacy (A Sims 4 Legacy)

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    JLBDreamerJLBDreamer Posts: 622 Member
    edited March 2016
    @masstressalita Sorry, I guess I misread it....

Post edited by JLBDreamer on
  • Options
    Thank you @Anua92 and @JLBDreamer ! Your sites are now in the index listing, and any updates from within the last month have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section on the first page of this thread. Your future updates will be added automatically to the Monthly Site Updates section as they are released (I get this information fed to me via Wordpress Reader). Thank you for taking the time to add your stories to the Stories and Legacies Index, the library for SimLit! It is always great to add more books to our virtual shelves!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    kristinepunktumkristinepunktum Posts: 166 Member
    Username: Catty Gaming / Kris
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Catty Gaming
    Current site URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCya3YPWoVHVS-i7FKuti1Dg
    Sims games featured: The Sims 4, soon to introduce a smaller LP of The Sims 3.
    Update schedule: Biweekly, sporadic. It depends very much on my IRL schedule.
    Additional information: I tend to do the challenges that are not that popular, or those in the Beta stages, still. For instance, I am one of the first ones who did the Tiny Living Challenge, which I am about to wrap up. I also enjoy the regular Legacy Challenge, which is seldom updated at the moment, because I am trying out Beta Challenges to see what works for me.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes, I do.
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes, I do.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this! I am so excited and thankful for the opportunity.
    My Youtube Channel
    Current challenges: The History Challenge, the 10 Baby Mama Challenge (Sims 3) and of course; The Legacy Challenge.

kEVfgAW.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you @kristinepunktum ! Your channel has been added to the index and any updates you've had within the last month have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section on the first page of this thread. Your future updates will be added automatically as they are released (I receive notifications via YouTube subscriptions). Thank you so much for adding your channel to the Stories and Legacies Index! I'm so glad to see the video format of storytelling slowly growing over here and gaining more LP content in the Index!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    The Monthly Site Updates is now up to date for today! Enjoy!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Updates! Get your updates here! And have a lovely Friday~
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Today's story updates are now ready on the Monthly Site Updates section! Get em while their hot!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Username: InfraGreen
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Writer of the Last Day
    Current site URL: writerofthelastday.wordpress.com
    Sims games featured: TS3
    Update schedule: Monthly/Irregular
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): N/A

A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you, @InfraGreen ! I've got it added to the index and your monthly short stories will be featured automatically in the Monthly Site Updates section as they are released and come through my Wordpress Reader. Thank you for taking the time to add your site to the Index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Horribly late, but as typical of Sunday, most of my day was spent on Weekly Reading Roundup, so here, finally, are the March 27th updates for the Monthly Site Updates section!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg