Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Another update?

YES!

The winter storm has put a damper on my normal life, so I can WRITE! And play sims. Hee hee!

Let's check out the solo final two dates!

xisUibC.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    I would have loved to see Mike participate in this climb :smiley:
    Maybe I should let myself be inspired by @Skeilah and start my own challenge with my despised suitors :joy:
    I have a good handful to choose from so I will consider it B)
    I'm excited about who's running with the win.
    I'm not as sure anymore as I have been .... I say no more :D
  • Options
    I would have loved to see Mike participate in this climb :smiley:
    Maybe I should let myself be inspired by @Skeilah and start my own challenge with my despised suitors :joy:
    I have a good handful to choose from so I will consider it B)
    I'm excited about who's running with the win.
    I'm not as sure anymore as I have been .... I say no more :D

Ohhh...if you’d do a
    bachelor challenge I’d love to sub a victim!! They’re so much fun to do!!

I was sad as well because I believe he would have easily won it at this stage! Ah well...he did get far.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Oh my gosh! It's such a close call for the last three challengers.
    The Festival of Lights is such a pretty festival, especially with the lanterns floating on the water. I thought they all did well on the group date and I am really sorry to see Mike go. I really liked Mike from the moment he made an appearance. And now there are two, Burton and Shayne. I can't believe that Shayne is one of the last two. I am super excited for him! This is so tense :)
  • Options
    Woot! Another chapter and two contestants left - Burton and Shayne. Oh gee! All I can say about this chapter is it is certainly "steamy" on the slopes! lol
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Cliffhanger! :s Looking forward to find out who next chapter! :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! It's such a close call for the last three challengers.
    The Festival of Lights is such a pretty festival, especially with the lanterns floating on the water. I thought they all did well on the group date and I am really sorry to see Mike go. I really liked Mike from the moment he made an appearance. And now there are two, Burton and Shayne. I can't believe that Shayne is one of the last two. I am super excited for him! This is so tense :)

I love all the festivals in Snowy Escape! That pack has been so much fun to play!
    Yeah...I hated to see Mike go, too, but Burton and Shayne had deeper connections.
    Woot! Another chapter and two contestants left - Burton and Shayne. Oh gee! All I can say about this chapter is it is certainly "steamy" on the slopes! lol

LOL! Steam rises in the cold, doesn't it? ;)
    And who will she choose? Maybe we'll find out today or tomorrow!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »

Eek! A cliffhanger on an actual cliff! :tongue:

Hoping to pump out a chapter today. We'll see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Eek! A cliffhanger on an actual cliff!
    :tongue:

:joy::joy:
  • Options
    Gah! The suspense!
  • Options
    Eek! A cliffhanger on an actual cliff!
    :tongue:

:joy::joy:

Well...it'll have to wait until tomorrow, but I'll have it to you by then! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Gah! The suspense!

***Biting fingernails***

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's the finale!

Yay!

Who wins the bachelorette's heart?

14aYfeA.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I am whipping over to this page so fast....and Holy Smoly I can't believe it!
    OMG! I am so thrilled that Shayne won the hand of Ember. I thought for sure Burton would be the one, with the heart over the tent the last chapter. This is the first time I have submitted a sim for a challenge and they have actually won. Oh Shayne, I hope you will be happy, you deserve it, and Ember is such a sweet, loving sim. I think I have a tear in my eye reading this now 🙂 Kudos to Burton, I hope he will be friends with the couple in their story. Woot! Woot! Woot! I guess now Shayne will be having all the babies! lol
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited February 2021
    @SoulGal7 Shayne reminds me of a silent movie hero. Maybe it’s his little mustache, but also something in his facial expressions.
    Congratulations on winning Ember's heart <3
    Shayne has been very lucky.
    I have maybe 6-7 aspirants who have never gotten this far.
  • Options
    I am whipping over to this page so fast....and Holy Smoly I can't believe it!
    OMG! I am so thrilled that Shayne won the hand of Ember. I thought for sure Burton would be the one, with the heart over the tent the last chapter. This is the first time I have submitted a sim for a challenge and they have actually won. Oh Shayne, I hope you will be happy, you deserve it, and Ember is such a sweet, loving sim. I think I have a tear in my eye reading this now 🙂 Kudos to Burton, I hope he will be friends with the couple in their story. Woot! Woot! Woot! I guess now Shayne will be having all the babies! lol

Well, well, well...
    CONGRATS SHAYNE!

And Ember and he are very happy together. There will be a few bumps along the way but they'll figure it all out. It's a crazy ISBI so they'll have to. Shayne's a great father....such a welcome change from June who never wanted anything to do with the kids.

Burton will be friends. And we'll be checking in on all the former bachelors to catch up on them once things get started.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Shayne reminds me of a silent movie hero. Maybe it’s his little mustache, but also something in his facial expressions.
    Congratulations on winning Ember's heart <3
    Shayne has been very lucky.
    I have maybe 6-7 aspirants who have never gotten this far.

His mustachio gives him character...plus he goes around with this smug look on his face.
    Yeah...most of my submissions never make it very far. I've only had one winner. But it's so much fun to sub! And watch what happens!

Mike ALMOST made it to the end. He missed it by two points between the final two and three. And he's not a jealous type so I believe he might have won had he gotten through...but those danged townies ruined his date. :angry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    And so she made her choice!
    I thought Shane would win her heart in the end. They make a cute couple and I am sure adorable children! Ember sure moved fast with the proposal and then marriage right away! ;)
    Excited to see what comes next! :)
  • Options
    And so she made her choice!
    I thought Shane would win her heart in the end. They make a cute couple and I am sure adorable children! Ember sure moved fast with the proposal and then marriage right away! ;)
    Excited to see what comes next! :)

There’s craziness in the future!
    So you thought it would be Shayne! Sorry you’ll have to get used to the mustachio...I didn’t have the heart to shave it off.

Shaynes such a nice guy and great dad. Best dad award of The Whole legacy (which isn’t hard to get considering all my evil heirs...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Wow! Can hardly wait for the next chapter...I am very excited for
    Shayne and Ember and starting a life and family together. Of course, first Shayne has to meet Ember's family! That should be a hoot! But since Shayne is in the military, he can handle himself. Thanks for not shaving off Shayne's mustache. I thought it suited him. He is of Irish descent (from my bio) lol Ember, know that Shayne will love you forever, because that is what he has always hoped for, growing old together and always being in love. *swoon*
  • Options
    Wow! Can hardly wait for the next chapter...I am very excited for
    Shayne and Ember and starting a life and family together. Of course, first Shayne has to meet Ember's family! That should be a hoot! But since Shayne is in the military, he can handle himself. Thanks for not shaving off Shayne's mustache. I thought it suited him. He is of Irish descent (from my bio) lol Ember, know that Shayne will love you forever, because that is what he has always hoped for, growing old together and always being in love. *swoon*

YES!!! This love story can begin!
    You can tell he's a family man. He adores all of his family and really is such a great asset to them.

He's funny though!

Chapter is up!

And they have a wonderful love story. I'm so excited.

I love Shayne's mustache. It suits him. I think it'd be weird if he didn't have it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I have the first chapter of the ISBI gen 4 here!

It's time to meet the fam! OH MY! :o

Having trouble with the photo so go to the link here:

CHAPTER 4.15

50958903443_5a48baa5d0_b.jpg4.15 by pammiechick, on Flickr
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Catching up to the last few chapters...
    First of all the final solo dates were very steamy. Second, Congrats to Shayne winning Ember's heart. I was partially saddened by Burton not winning but at the same time he made it very far (final 2).

Now on to the latest chapter...
    Shane playing hooky from work had me laughing. That party was hilarious, what with June threatening to use a Disintigration Ray on Shayne, Zion & Ember arguing over mustaches (with Zolnax enjoying that), June not liking Mike Eagle, Jake being Paranoid again and Omari enjoying that, and Messiah wanting to get it on with Burton. I wonder if Messiah & Burton will become a couple or just a fling?
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Catching up to the last few chapters...
    First of all the final solo dates were very steamy. Second, Congrats to Shayne winning Ember's heart. I was partially saddened by Burton not winning but at the same time he made it very far (final 2).

Now on to the latest chapter...
    Shane playing hooky from work had me laughing. That party was hilarious, what with June threatening to use a Disintigration Ray on Shayne, Zion & Ember arguing over mustaches (with Zolnax enjoying that), June not liking Mike Eagle, Jake being Paranoid again and Omari enjoying that, and Messiah wanting to get it on with Burton. I wonder if Messiah & Burton will become a couple or just a fling?

Welcome back to this story!!
    Burton ALMOST made it to the end! I actually thought he had a huge lead but he got so crazy jealous, his points took a giant hit. Shayne was constantly flirting in front of him and since he's a proper sim, he really got angry a lot. Shayne got a little jealous, too, but it didn't hurt him as much because he's more laid back. SOOO...sorry about that!!

Messiah started flirting with Burton all on his own, so I had him give him a present to seal the deal. We'll catch up on their relationship later on in the story. :smirk:

Ember's family will always be crazy.

Shayne loves to run around the ski slopes at all hours of the night. It's a truly bad habit but I can't control him soooo...he gets in trouble all on his own. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    That was a fun chapter! When this happened I laughed out loud!
    Zion waves his arms and says, “Duuuuude, why does your husband have that weird mustache? Please make him shave it off.”
    Thanks! :)