Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - New Food Ideas...

Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts and I would like to know what food you would like to be in The Sims 4! The food that I would like to see, make a return, is my favorite food is fish and chips! I would like the Sims to be able to learn this really early. Also could order the fish and chips like the pizza's! I would like to know the food that you would like to see in The Sims 4!

Bye for now,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    More variations of cheesecake. Strawberry, Peanut Butter, Caramel.
    Ham sandwich
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    More variations of cheesecake. Strawberry, Peanut Butter, Caramel.
    Ham sandwich

Great!

• Options
    BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    I like the fish and chips delivery option. I'd love to see more vegetarian and vegan options, too.
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I would like to see more soups added such as chicken and dumplings, chicken noodle, vegetable soup, also add waffles and lasagna.Maybe Chinese take out.
  • Options
    Binibini wrote: »
    I like the fish and chips delivery option. I'd love to see more vegetarian and vegan options, too.

I agree!

• Options
    beville wrote: »
    I would like to see more soups added such as chicken and dumplings, chicken noodle, vegetable soup, also add waffles and lasagna.Maybe Chinese take out.

Yes!

• Options
    pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member
    any types of take out. italian, chinse, tai, etc. Also more vegan options too and a deep fryer/icecream machine like from ts3 store! Or an snow cone maker like from ts3 seasons!
  • Options
    any types of take out. italian, chinse, tai, etc. Also more vegan options too and a deep fryer/icecream machine like from ts3 store! Or an snow cone maker like from ts3 seasons!

I agree!

• Options
    Woahbro1Woahbro1 Posts: 134 Member
    I'd like to see a return to goopy carbonara or some new pastas. I'd like them to add more pizza options and even have a return for Chinese delivery. If they did a culinary stuff pack it'd be pretty cool to get a deep fryer where we'd be able to deep fry a bunch of stuff. I really want to see the return of food processors and spicy foods!
    5nj1c1.png
    Origin ID: woahbro1
  • Options
    Woahbro1 wrote: »
    I'd like to see a return to goopy carbonara or some new pastas. I'd like them to add more pizza options and even have a return for Chinese delivery. If they did a culinary stuff pack it'd be pretty cool to get a deep fryer where we'd be able to deep fry a bunch of stuff. I really want to see the return of food processors and spicy foods!

Me too!

• Options
    was goopy carbonanara pasta? i never knew what it was but i still made my sims eat it :D
  • Options
    was goopy carbonanara pasta? i never knew what it was but i still made my sims eat it :D

I think that it's pasta

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    beville wrote: »

I love these ideas I can't believe there is no lasagna. It's a staple!! I'd like to eat out the Chinese takeout cartons too. Maybe something simple for the one that can't cook well yet like ramen type noodles... see them opening that package. Make the meal really cheap too :).

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    edited July 2015
    I miss the brick oven from Monte Vista. I loved all the italian foods! Also I have some pretty picky eaters at home and we'd be lost with out pb&j! I can't believe there is none in this game. Also I'd like to be able to build my own tacos...the same way we decorate cakes and cookies.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    I miss the brick oven from Monte Vista. I loved all the italian foods! Also I have some pretty picky eaters at home and we'd be lost with out pb&j! I can't believe there is none in this game. Also I'd like to be able to build my own tacos...the same way we decorate cakes and cookies.
    Of course! PB&J how could they not include that! maybe in a school expansion? ;);)
  • Options
    Of course! PB&J how could they not include that! maybe in a school expansion? ;);)
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Playitt wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts and I would like to know what food you would like to be in The Sims 4! The food that I would like to see, make a return, is my favorite food is fish and chips! I would like the Sims to be able to learn this really early. Also could order the fish and chips like the pizza's! I would like to know the food that you would like to see in The Sims 4!

Bye for now,
    Playitt

Fish and chips are in the game, just not for delivery. I love everyone's ideas. I think the food additions are the best in the game since I love cooking in RL and for my sims. I hope they add in something for kids to do though. Like the baking oven and lemonade stand from previous games.

• Options

Bye for now,
    Playitt

Fish and chips are in the game, just not for delivery. I love everyone's ideas. I think the food additions are the best in the game since I love cooking in RL and for my sims. I hope they add in something for kids to do though. Like the baking oven and lemonade stand from previous games.

Is it? I haven't seen it? Do you have to be quite high in the cooking skill?

• Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member

Bye for now,
    Playitt

It would be cool if the kids could whip out one of those stools (like they used to to wash dishes) and then help mom with the baking! ;) It would be bonding and skilling at the same time.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options

Bye for now,
    Playitt

It would be cool if the kids could whip out one of those stools (like they used to to wash dishes) and then help mom with the baking! ;) It would be bonding and skilling at the same time.

Yeah!

• Options
    TrischanTrischan Posts: 14 New Member
    Sushi! :) I allready made a shop for it!
  • Options
    FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    I would be thrilled if I could make sims with different traits like vegan sim, vegetarian sim or meat-eater, so sims would get good or bad moodlets depending on what they ate. For example if meat-eater sim eats 3 salads in a row, he gets bad moodlet like "Meat! Meat! I need more meat, I can't it this grass anymore". Or vegan sim would refuse to eat anything that contains milk, fish or dairy and getting orange moodlet saying "I am starving and there is nothing to it for me'. And if vegetarian sim eats something like chicken, he gets either sad moodlet "I wish I would ate something else" or uncomfortable moodlet.

I would love if we get an option to learn new recipes and got more in the game.
  • Options
    Feyona wrote: »
    I would be thrilled if I could make sims with different traits like vegan sim, vegetarian sim or meat-eater, so sims would get good or bad moodlets depending on what they ate. For example if meat-eater sim eats 3 salads in a row, he gets bad moodlet like "Meat! Meat! I need more meat, I can't it this grass anymore". Or vegan sim would refuse to eat anything that contains milk, fish or dairy and getting orange moodlet saying "I am starving and there is nothing to it for me'. And if vegetarian sim eats something like chicken, he gets either sad moodlet "I wish I would ate something else" or uncomfortable moodlet.

I would love if we get an option to learn new recipes and got more in the game.

Great!

• Options

Bye for now,
    Playitt

Is it? I haven't seen it? Do you have to be quite high in the cooking skill?

It's level 5 of the cooking skill. :)

• Options

Bye for now,
    Playitt

There are so many cute things that can be done in this game. The only thing they can cook is microwave stuff and campfire items. I would have though the oven and lemonade stand would have been a perfect addition to GTW for the kids, especially since it came with the baking skill.