Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @ZeeGee, it is; isn't it? Tweaking the videos so that you get the "right moments" on-camera, the transitions flowing from scene to scene smoothly and timing the subtitles so that you can read it all without having to rush. Man, it takes effort to do it on a regular basis. I presume that's why the pro-Youtubers tend to delegate all that video editing stuff to others.

What we do is a labour of love. Love your videos, @ZeeGee.

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you! And yes, labor of love describes it. I worked feverishly all week trying to get done with a 4 minute video by this weekend. I did some animations and had filmed 30 minutes of footage, sat down to edit and it came out to 2.5 minutes by the time I cut all the surplus. 😂 If you use Resolve I found a channel that has awesome transition presets. Ekphotolabs if you want to check it out.

Loving the great stories and pics from everyone!

And @PalmArrow Love your patterns! Off to find your pattern thread to follow.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited July 2020
    @king_of_simcity7 Stoneshields was made by Quailhoggs

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/379560/the-stoneshields-a-city-of-history-and-culture-update-for-island-paradise/p9

@PalmArrow I think you might be right.

I was trying another world, I think it was Mountain Lake. But then I changed my mind about using it and found another world I'd previously downloaded and never used. It's another world made by Quailhoggs. It's Huntsborough.

I like Quailhoggs worlds, but he uses a lot of apartments and I tend to avoid worlds with apartments as I think they are a waste of space with so much of the build unavailable to my sims. But I'll see how I go with this one. I have turned an apartment into a Base Camp but not completed furnishing it. I always have a computer in my Base Camps as I find it saves a lot of trouble when sending travelers to a world if I can easily adjust settings in the Traveler mod once everyone has arrived.

Anyway I ended up with a pair of sims for this world. I don't remember making them but have had them in my library for a long time and keep passing them over because of the bright blue dress one of them is wearing. I gave them both updates in CAS and in Stylist. The blue dress is still on her but I changed her skin and hair.

This world looks interesting and it not something I'd have thought I would like to play in. It is populated and I suppose I'll get rid of the other sims and feel guilty about it as the maker took a lot of trouble getting those particular sims into the world. Maybe I'll play it again one day in a game where I don't need so much space for my own sims. The house I chose for my pair of sims to live in for the moment is a mine. I was looking for a house. But I couldn't tell how many bedrooms were in the houses and at first all I could find were apartments. Then I found this mine out in the wilderness all alone and it wasn't an apartment so I put them into it. It's a very tiny home but it's on a large lot so I can either move them elsewhere or I can expand it if I ever play them.

Here are a few pics.

Eve Genie (she's a genie)
    Eve-Genie1.jpg

Eve-Genie2.jpg
    Eve got a new skin and hair. She was originally made very pale and had long reddish hair with black roots. I decided to give her a bun, and make her hair dark all over. Her original hair was EA hair and this one she's got now is from Plumbobs spreadsheet. The skin she got was Mango Yogurt.

I like her better when she's not smiling.

The background is inside their tiny house in the mine.

Jess Paton - human
    Jess-Paton.jpg

Jess got a second everyday outfit. In the end I decided it was her shoes that were the problem with her original blue dress so I changed her shoes and left her in the dress. I think it suits her colouring. She also got a new skin and hair. The hair was from Plumbob's spreadsheet. I think she ended up with Kurasoberina skin. I can't remember which one as I tried a few. I wanted her to have that yellowish sort of light brown skin colour to match what she had originally and to go with her new hair and her blue dress.

This world reminds me of Cake island as it's a circular structure.
    Huntsborough.jpg

This is the mine they are living in. The house is really just a basement into the side of a hill. It is very small but the lot is large so I think they might discover some secret passages or something if I ever actually play them. Those passages will lead to large open living areas where they can be more comfortable. But I may never play them. They have no skills or possessions or experience at this stage.
    THeMine.jpg

I forgot pics of the base camp. I don't know why it's kept the apartment mailbox. I'll investigate at some stage. It's 3:30 am here right now and I need to sleep.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Screenshot-14.jpg

Fortunately I think I've got enough additional worlds now so will put the nhd files into the perfect genetics save so the changes I made in those worlds will be there when my sims travel to them. I'll have to remember to install the worlds first though.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Evangeline had a few free hours between the beach and her show in the park, so she visited the cemetery. Will she be able to find a dusty old lamp?
    KckJflJ.jpg

There were some Indian Blankets growing near the mausoleum, so she picked them and sold them for 400 simoleons. Since the household only had about 850 simoleons before that, that was quite an achievement!

PeL6LLu.jpg

She went to explore the catacombs next, but she had to leave before she finished because it was time for her gig. She only found a gnome, which she sold for 1000. Not bad at all - she now has a little extra money to decorate her stage.

2HxiaSt.jpg

As the taxi was driving her to the park, she saw a celebrity drive past in a limousine. Someday Evangeline and her siblings will drive around in limousines too, and live in a villa in the hills!

lAslikT.jpg

Evangeline - or the singer known as Angel Eve - arrived at the park and set up her stage. She bought a few city-themed backdrops and an FX machine. The pretzel bench and two other FX machines are property of the venue.

icvUgdG.jpg
  • Options
    It was time. Evangeline gargled some water and started singing.
    fzHB9rr.jpg

1RDNyXN.jpg

The audience seemed to like her. She even had hearts with an audience member, Richmond Rich.

jPxyf7i.jpg

S5EJMcY.jpg

Gemma and Marcel were supporting her with enthusiasm.

gZFHBUH.jpg

Evangeline seemed very happy when she finished the show.

z12VmDz.jpg

She was less happy when she heard the reviews.

zXW1p3U.png

Due to the badly reviewed show, her relationship with all the audience members suffered a little, even with her siblings and with the guy who had hearts with her. At least she made a bit of money!

Before returning home and going to sleep, she was asked to deliver a romantic Sing-a-Gram, so she did it for a bit of extra money.

2bf81Dc.jpg

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Here is the Langerak update I meant to post later Thursday but didn't due to severe weather, then meant to post last night but got busy with other stuff. It is a continuation of the last update and takes place the same day.

tYTUNmY.jpg
    While her daughter was having fun at the park, Melanie got her notice that she is pregnant. She seems pretty happy to be having another baby. It will be a male as I cheated to see the gender.

EPoj6z1.jpg
    Speaking of Ariana though, she spent the day with Quinton at the park so she could propose. He of course said yes and she put the ring on his finger. Now they are engaged, they'll have to wait a bit for the wedding but to keep Quinton's age in line with hers, he may start eating life fruit as I have plenty.

SayhQ9m.jpg
    Melanie shared the pregnancy news with her husband. Luckily he was happy about it and gave her the thumbs up.

RTkW7mH.jpg
    aQ1wVAu.jpg
    To celebrate their engagement, Ariana and Quinton went to the Bistro and ate outside together. I also found Rain Langerak with her daughter Corinne Sekemoto. If you recall, Rain married both Sam Sekemoto and later Evan Langerak, brother to Ariana.

zbMWP2W.jpg
    After eating, Quinton played guitar for the rest of the diners. Unfortunately, he didn't even have a skill point so didn't play well at all. He has a way to go to becoming a rockstar.

a8Iiwep.jpg
    Back at the house, Ariana needed a shower so she asked Quinton to join her for a little shower fun. No, she isn't pregnant yet as I'm waiting until they marry.

IwMZIkQ.jpg
    Melanie was getting stir-crazy so I sent her and Dwight to the family cemetery to play catch with a football. Right behind Melanie is the headstone for Tommy Bunch.

***That's it for now. I may be playing Ava later but it really depends on a new round of severe weather coming tonight during the time I usually play. I haven't got as much play time in this week as I wanted due to the weather and the holiday weekend last weekend. Feedback is coming in a bit, may take me a bit to get it finished but I definitely will before storms.
  • Options
    Page 3919

@ZeeGee I imagine so. It's got to take a lot to get the scenes set up and all of the editing.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@PalmArrow Great photoshoot! Love the pattern too!

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice to see Grandpa and Noel are making the rounds.
    Toshiharu and Kimiko look great!
    Aaron looks like a happy baby and it's nice to see the family got a cat now.
    River seems happy to hear from Grandma. Apparently she likes that member of Haruo's family but don't think she feels the same about Mayumi. :lol:
    Yeah, that's a bit too close for comfort. I get confused on which cousins fall under what though so there is that.
    Guess River's getting a sibling that can grow up with her children.
    Awk-ward!
    Great updates!

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome. Looking forward to seeing them!
    Looks like Miranda's got a nice apartment.
    It'll get easier Miranda, keep it up.
    Of course you did, lol.
    Well, looks like the elevator spit out another one.
    Darn bouncers.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Yeah, it's kind of one of those things. Work more, have less time for other things, or work less and have more time but not get as much pay.
    It's alright if you don't comment, totally understand.
    I like that you can limit stray animals, I got mine lower than the default. I believe I've got each type at 5.

@Karritz Hope setting up the worlds goes well for you.
    Nice views around town!
    Cool, glad you found your missing Sim.

***More coming later, have to go out for a half hour to an hour. Should still get caught up before storms. (Geez, seems I always mention the storms. The joy of living in Illinois.)
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @PalmArrow the world I’m using for the Sanchez family is Barnacle Bay. I decided to use it because I wanted Miguel to be an actor, which requires Celebrity points, but I know Bridgeport is pretty buggy/laggy and I found that Barnacle Bay has loads of celebrities. I managed to download it for free from the Store.

• Options
    @Lucy_Henley , I managed to download Barnacle Bay for free too! But I never actually played in it, although I like how it looks.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Awwwwww...
    Screenshot-218.jpg
    I know exactly how she feels. When I got married to @Featherbelle 20 years ago, it took me three weeks to finally stop looking at my wedding ring. And I'm a guy.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Just now getting your mail,am currently doing dinner but after eating will look and link you. :p
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Page 3920

@Shadow_Assassin Great update!

@Karritz Eve and Jess are pretty Sims.
    That world is kind of neat, love how its got the circular layout.
    Wow, that's a cool mine. Awesome base camp too!

@PalmArrow Hope Evangeline finds a genie!
    Flowers are awesome. I like collecting them for Sims too, especially if it's for a story and I don't want them to become rich fast.
    Gnomes aren't bad money makers.
    Glad to see her gig went well!
    That stinks that the reviews weren't great.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer River does look happy about being married.

***Probably won't be playing tonight as most of central IL has a severe thunderstorm watch. Hopefully I can play in the Sinclair household tomorrow.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

A little update from my Sunset households:

The Goth family, yes I already posted them but they are to awesome to leave out :p
    50101504448_436fc6255d_h.jpg

The Landgraab family, Malcolm married Holly Alto.
    50102311852_998fa2d349_h.jpg

The Alto family, they had a son: Nicolo.
    50102088371_7d5f10f42f_h.jpg

The Koffi family, Zelda had twins by Dustin, then she had a child with her husband.
    50102088421_04a6621ea3_h.jpg

The Bunch family, from Left to Right: Arlo, Darlene with husband Tyler the mailman, Jack and Judy and their sons Jerome and Jason. Darlene and Tyler is expecting. After this family photo they moved across the street and Darlene gave birth to twin boys.
    50102088456_38c6765180_h.jpg

The Langerak family, The oldies are Iliana and Dustin, the boy is their son Oliver, Parker and River in the middle and their twin girls and quadruplet teens. The teen between Dustin and Parker is Kaylynn´s son Bronson.
    50102311932_60a21de361_k.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Karritz They are one of the few people who I have seen build town houses properly by setting them back from the road and having the steps going up to the front door and a split level cellar below:

33892875_10155584286426497_9101267817436545024_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=oiAoZEz4vCYAX-TGaQy&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=8e37058a131aecb818b96afd1d115e18&oe=5F3043B6

The player that done it before me was someone who built a London world in 2010.

The space between the house and the road is called an 'area'

TROPHY06-0.jpg

The rooms below was used as the kitchen and deliveries would be brought down the steps into the area:

large-wealthy-period-villas-1860-s-victorian-houses-holland-park-london-ADDMA0.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    So, the triplets got Imaginary Friends. I’ve never had a problem with them before. Just now, I was trying to get Miguel to put Alejandra and Mateo in their cribs, but they kept teleporting out. Of course I’m like “oh noes! What happened?” and I googled and it’s a known bug that’s likely because of the IFs. It’s kinda annoying, really, since I don’t mind the IFs. So I just moved the IFs out of the kids’ inventories and problem solved. Maria was having the problem first, with Alejandra, and then I cancelled that actions and sent her off to the diner, no problem. It’s always a relief when you find out what’s causing a glitch and the game doesn’t need resetting or anything like that. I was concerned for a minute. Poor Sofia, though - she was safely in her crib, and whilst I was trying to work out 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was happening she was just left there... she’s hungry, needs her diaper changed and is lonely... Miguel’s hungry too... ahhh, life with triplets. The twins didn’t get any Imaginary Friends so they were problem-free!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat Thanks that is the one! :smiley: I can now finally remake Tammy :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I made her for Moonlight Falls(to become a vampire), but the save crashed, so I started over with her in Sunset Valley. This is Rebekah Avery and she's now dating Conner Frio. They hit it off instantly.
    50102376961_616c96e2ab_h.jpg
    50101794838_fce1143dc6_h.jpg
    *see note at the end*50101794528_132482e68c_h.jpg
    50101794278_71894ab13b_h.jpg

*Note*
    He'd originally been paired as Romantic Interest to Erin Kennedy, which is why Erin is in the shot.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Cute twins. And congrats on the new baby!
    ****That's an odd glitch.

@Evalen Great build!

@Karritz Cute little house.
    ****Neat base camp.
    ****Interesting world.
    ****Great Sims, and another great world. I'll have to look Quailhogs up. Are they on the Exchange?

@Brandontaylor We had some ominous clouds. I don't remember if we got any rain, though.
    ****Congrats to Ariana.

@Eurosim_7202 Can't wait!

@PalmArrow Cute pattern/Sim.
    ****Great updates. Sorry about the reviews.

@Nikkei_Simmer Precious li'l kitty!
    ****You do enjoy electrocuting people.

@Silverofdreams30 Miranda's pretty.

@bekkasan Cute horse family.

@Sleepstar Mmm... Waffles.

@Shadow_Assassin Is that a man or a woman under the spoiler?

@ZhakiraP Great family photos.

@king_of_simcity7 Great pics.

@CravenLestat Cute patterns.

@HillyBeth Congrats to Rebekah and Connor!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yet another day where I didn't play. Mom wanted to go to Farm and Fleet, and since the nearest one is 45 minutes away, the whole trip ate up most of the afternoon.

Perhaps tomorrow.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Well, don't think I'm getting any play time in tonight. This picture is from one of our local weather stations and the storms have been causing up to 80 MPH winds in some places.

4VhBB3M.png
    Map tag is where the TV station is and when you see those red's and pinkish colors on radar, it's not a good sign. Luckily that is somewhat north of my area, although it could hit me. Right now I'm okay to be on the computer but hoping it stays away from here.

Will do feedback if I can after the storms are over but if not, it will be tomorrow.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Brandontaylor
    Good thing is I don't see a hook echo on that radar or a debris ball.
    Both indicate tornado and rotation activity.Yes, the pink indicates a strong storm.
    However, looking at the volacity and wind sheer, the radar isn't well compacted.I think you're
    in for a doozy of a storm for sure, but most likely no tornadoes...for now.

Anyways, I'm about ready to come back to writing and working on a new story.
    Just trying to find the perfect world for it.I kind of need a city world, but like a downtown area,
    then a richy area.Los Angios, and Angel city both lag.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @Brandontaylor Hope the storm stays away. Sounds pretty grim to me.

I'm going to do a proper update later, but for now, here are some screenshots of Elena and Carolina as kids. They're both 1-star Celebrities. Often I dress twins of the same gender in the same outfits, just in different colours, but I decided to ditch that for the twins. They're dressed similarly, though, as you can tell. The triplets are toddlers now, and again I dressed Sofia and Alejandra differently and with different hairstyles. Kids always have a "colour", so Elena is red, Carolina is pink, Sofia is blue, Alejandra is yellow and Mateo is green.

uunR4qc.jpg
    Pf6yFEj.jpg

Miguel managed to befriend a whole load of Celebrities by inviting them to a party. He's now at level 3, and Maria's at level 2, after befriending Luisa Libros (who apparently is in a relationship with Moe Pesce, I got a notification saying that she was expecting his child...)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

Feeling a little better today. Got the motivation to work a little on my story, staging scenes in the game and taking pics. :blush: I ran into a little hiccup so I'm quitting for the night. I realized I need to catch up on some posts, comment, and share some pics of the new beach lot I created for the story. :grin:

Before I do, I wanted to share that had a lovely moment with daughter this afternoon. She wrote a story on her computer (looked up pictures of the animals online and threw them into the Word document as "illustrations." Smart girl. ;) ) and said she would love it if I read it. I told her I'd be very happy to read it. <3
    There were a few grammatical errors - naturally with her only being 9 years old - so I taught her a few things while reading, but I was very impressed with her descriptive words and serious - also humorous - dialogue. :smiley: She wrote a great story and it was one of those very proud momma moments. :blush:

I guess one of the amazing things with having a kid is seeing a piece of you (or many) being passed on through another person and it just makes you smile and warms your heart. <3 Like a part of you never dies when you pass on...

Anyway, comments time!

@ZhakiraP It's hard to tell these days whether we are losing our minds or not. :lol:
    Thanks. :blush:

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. :blush:

@Lucy_Henley Nice to see you post again. :) I enjoyed it!

@Evalen Nice house. :) I like the layout of it.

@Karritz Those little mountain houses are cute. :) Enjoyed your posts. Eve is a very pretty sim. :star:

@Brandontaylor Lol! Yeah can't talk politics, but I get it. ;) I wish the same and can't wait to return to "normal" life.
    Thanks. <3
    ----
    Sorry the weather has been so bad in your neck of the woods lately. :( Stay safe!
    Congrats on a baby boy. ;) And congrats are also in order for Ariana and Quinton. <3

@ZeeGee
    emorrill This is such a scary time. I’m so sorry that teen caused you extra stress, the last thing you need. ❤️ Hope Alex takes your mind off it a little. He would take my mind off it a lot! 😋😂🤗
    ^It really WAS the last thing we needed right now! :confounded:
    Yes Alex was a very very nice distraction. :smirk::p
    Thank you for the sweet words. <3
    I think Nikkei would totally drool over your River McIrish. Ahem! :mrgreen:

@PalmArrow Another lovely photoshoot. :)
    Thank you for the well wishes. <3
    That was Stardew Valley Alex sunbathing in that picture. :smirk: But yeah I could go for hanging out on the beach right now too!
    I love that pretzel bench! :lol: I laugh every time I see it.
    Love Evangeline's sparkly top dress. :) She looks so happy after her performance, thinking, "I nailed it!" ;)
    Oh those folks that give reviews never know what they're talking about... :neutral:

@Nikkei_Simmer Been enjoying your posts as usual. :)
    Ha ha! :lol: This picture cracked me up!
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    When I got married to @Featherbelle 20 years ago, it took me three weeks to finally stop looking at my wedding ring. And I'm a guy.
    ^Aww, that's adorable. <3
    Congrats on 20 years! :star: Hubby and I will hit 15 next year. It seems unreal! Time flies! :open_mouth:

@Silverofdreams30 I knew you would like those pictures of Alex. :smirk: I was totally thinking of you when I posted them. :mrgreen:
    Yeah. Whew. I need COVID to stay out of our neck of the woods well...FOREVER! :confounded:
    Miranda's a pretty sim and I love her apartment. :)
    Even though I don't care for that hairstyle on shower guy, looking at his face, he's handsome! <3

@bekkasan I'm sorry work has kept you so busy lately that you've been unable to play. :cry: {{{Hugs}}} <3 I do hope you can get in some playtime Sunday. (Today ;) )
    HORSES! :smiley:<3
    Yeah I always limit the strays in a new save. I'll usually leave about 3 horses and I get excited when they have a foal too. :blush:

@CravenLestat *Waves* It really is so great to have you back. :blush: It wasn't the same around here. ;)

@GraceyManor *Waves* Miss you girl.

BEACH PICTURES TIME! :mrgreen:

Bekkasan, I think I figured out why my pics were looking blurry in game, so I adjusted my Nvidia graphics settings. Just one setting actually. So it's fixed (there's more clarity), but now the dreaded pixels all over EA hairs are back in CAS. Oh well...🤷‍♀️ You win some and you lose some. I just won't be taking pics in CAS anymore.

Anyhoo...

So here's the "entrance" to the beach. :) There's a nice sign and people pass through an archway of sorts. (I was trying to go out on a limb here creating this lot so I hope it looks good. 👍 )

Stardew-Beach-lot-1.jpg
    (Why yes I kept having a Wisteria tree at the front of the lot. :blush: )

Here's the deck that looks out over the water. :) People can dine there, grill yummy food, dance under the pergola, and sunbathe in lounge chairs. (You'll see more of it in the overhead view pic.)

Stardew-Beach-lot-2.jpg

I remembered this dual bathroom hut for a beach from Sims 4 converted to Sims 3 by the ATS gal. So I plopped it down! :) I dunno if it's usable, but I wanna say it is...I've yet to test it in the game. It's cute.

Stardew-Beach-lot-3.jpg

I set up showers behind it. :blush:

Stardew-Beach-lot-4.jpg

On the other side of the lot, across from the bathrooms, is a little area to roam around among the palm and banana trees. :) Thought it would give the lot a little more character and a realistic feel. (Reminds me of a beach we visited in the Philippines. <3 )

Stardew-Beach-lot-8.jpg

View from the sand. <3
    (LOVE the reflections of the scenery on the water. <3<3 And the water itself is just gorgeous!)

Stardew-Beach-lot-5.jpg

I was rather proud of the way I set up the sea bed on the edge of the lot. :mrgreen:

Stardew-Beach-lot-7.jpg

So how does the lot look as a whole? Check it out. :blush:

Stardew-Beach-lot-6.jpg

I'm proud of it so that's all that matters. :star:

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. :kissing_heart:

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @emorrill Ok here is my take on your build :p Out of a possible 100 points

The shoreline Terrain paint is a great touch and adorable +10 points

His and Her bathrooms with images of Moana characters on the door was perfect +10 points

The outdoor showers add a touch of realism to your wonderful beach +10 points

You took the time to color each beach umbrella a different way it shows dedication +10 points

Love the cute use of the stenciled columns on your dock +10 points

A lovely placing of the lounge chairs facing the water looks relaxing and tranquil +10 points

Adding a dance floor under a pergola lit by tiki torches is quite romantic +10 points

The eating area for the grill looks awesome +10 points

I like the entrance sign with the sun and waves +10 points

Ten points away from a perfect score Emorrill

But......

There was not one single shot of a beautiful hottie sim in a bikini enjoying the sunshine :#

-90 Points Tear It Down Bulldoze Everything And Start Over I Don't Want To See So Much As A Starfish Left :s

mNpeBUc.gif

Kidding,I like it. <3

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited July 2020
    @CravenLestat AWW! :blush: Thank you. <3 That just made my night! 🤗

548.gif

I seriously smiled and chuckled the entire time reading it. :blush:
    (I thought they looked like Moana and Maui too!! :joy: )

My apologies for not having a hottie in a bikini sunbathing out there, ;) but...you'll see a few in my story update. :mrgreen:

Want a preview pic of one of the gals? :smirk:

Penny - From Stardew Valley

Penny.png

Screenshot-11.jpg

:mrgreen:

Did those -90 points go to 90 now? :smirk::p;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top