Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    @MoonandStars83 It's Vincent Ramirez with nraas' unlocked outfit gender, he's a guy😃
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I woke up from thunder this morning. Pc is off for now. Raining like mad.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited July 2020
    @MoonandStars83 Thank you!

@Karritz Eve is a very pretty sim :)

@PalmArrow I don´t know about that review, but I think it was an awesome show! :)

@Brandontaylor Congrats on the pregnancy and the engagement! So much is happening!

@emorrill that beach is great!

@HillyBeth Rebekah looks great. I see love is in the air :) Connor is not a bad choice.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , it was raining like mad here too overnight, and I'm in south-east Europe. It seems it's just raining everywhere!

@emorrill , your beach is awesome! Both putting a dance floor on a beach and painting the underwater terrain were great ideas.
  • Options
    @BrandonTaylor , congratulations to Melanie and to the newly engaged couple! I like the way Melanie is smiling in the first picture.

@ZhakiraP , the Sunset Valley families look very pretty in your game!

@Lucy_Henley , good idea to give each child their favourite colour and use it both on clothes and on furniture!
  • Options
    Two new pattern pictures:

SrRjNXX.jpg

VoJr2W1.jpg
  • Options
    @PalmArrow

ah, you are in Europe as well? I thought
    you were in the US too hehe.
    Great photoshoots.
    Yeah, it is still raining here, but no thunder.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @MoonandStars83

Thank you.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you.
    I enjoyed the recent updates.

@emorrill

That beach looks totally awesome 100 points!

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Becki is back even though she is yet to appear in a save :smile:

EVubM4T.jpg

LFucd6l.jpg

nOPRETA.jpg

pgKjS90.jpg

Iz39ZbD.jpg

fuGJO7e.jpg

R6zTxnr.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP

Those families looks awesome.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2020
    Look who had a Birthday Barry Dexter, I think he is kind of cute.
    Ndc4pP2.jpg
    Looks like someone is in trouble
    60qHWIi.jpg
    Nakita is worried about her and Barry being friends, but Barry told her not to worry, she will be a teen soon.
    6Wz6n0T.jpg
  • Options
    Guess who else is being made in CAS?

hyMPT0k.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Evalen , it's so strange to see a red haired alien! But the hair colour actually goes very nicely with his skin colour.

@king_of_simcity7 , oh, I remember that tartan jacket! But I can't remember which sim wore it.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited July 2020
    @king_of_simcity7 Tammy!

Feedback coming later, got to do yard work and other things then will be on.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    The overcast morning sky looked very pretty above Starlight Shores.
    aiGEJ23.jpg

As usual, Gemma left for work very early in the morning.
    MWT1qQY.jpg

Evangeline needs to repair her relationship with both siblings, because it dropped when the bad reviews for yesterday's performance came in.
    She would have to wait until Gemma comes back from work, but she fixed her relationship with Marcel the moment they both woke up.
    14aPDtU.jpg

Then she went around delivering sing-a-grams, and eventually got promoted to a level 3 singer.
    3YHKoBR.jpg

She hurried home when Gemma was back from work, and fixed their relationship.
    s5t8PZH.jpg

It was already late in the afternoon, but she delivered one more sing-a-gram, to a teen who was celebrating because school was over. I took the screenshot because I liked the view from the window.
    Byha1KI.jpg
  • Options
    @PalmArrow It is Tammy’s :smile:

@Brandontaylor It was nice to make her again :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    And more fun with patterns:

rWSEofB.jpg

IDOIuLA.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    That one is really cute @PalmArrow :o

My really pretty new sim <3

SaUdYlo.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Evalen , it's so strange to see a red haired alien! But the hair colour actually goes very nicely with his skin colour.

@king_of_simcity7 , oh, I remember that tartan jacket! But I can't remember which sim wore it.

@PalmArrow, Yes, I was shocked when he had red hair, His mother is a real Alien and his Father is not, His father has red hair but darker, He did not have red hair when he was born or a toddler, when He became a child that is when the red hair came, I was going to change it, but changed my mind. I am trying to see how the Dexter's generation turns out as Aliens. I had started the A to Z Generation years ago and mad it to Z, so this is the continuation of the Dexter's. I want to see by the time I get to Z if they are all Aliens. They are fun to play with.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz I've enjoyed seeing what you've been posting this week. I'm hoping once I get a new folder completely set up and all my cc organized as I want, I can start checking out some of the worlds I've saved over the years that I just couldn't use on my laptop. I've put a few base camps in travel worlds, but my sims don't get the oppurtunity to stay at them. They always get the rent free house.
    I'm not fond of apartments as they always seem borked and glitched.

@PalmArrow Evangeline seems to be moving along in her career. I do dislike the relationship drop and found a mod to stop it. It's hard enough to build relationships in the early stages of a story to have them drop for a bad review when the performance was enjoyed by the crowd is silly.
    I'm enjoying your patterns and bookmarked your pattern thread. The last one reminds me of my 'hippie' days in the 70's. Awesome!

@Brandontaylor congrats to Melanie and Dwight on the pregnancy and Ariana and Quinton on the engagement.
    Goodness, hope the storms pass around you.

@Nikkei_Simmer Beautiful picture of River checking out her ring.

@ZhakiraP The families look fantastic.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you.

@GraceyManor Hey, hope to see you post something soon. Miss you.

@emorrill Thanks! It seems to be feast or famine in the visits at times. I'm looking for that 'just right' so I can work and play. hahaha
    I'm glad that you figured out what was making things blurry to you. I still didn't notice it but my eyesight is terrible. What was the fix? I don't usually try to adjust things but my grass looks flat to me. Maybe it would help?
    I love your beach. It's so pretty and warm looking, makes me want to go for a walk on the beach. I love how you added the seabed to the water.
    The eating area is really a great idea up on the deck away from all the sticky sand. :lol:
    The bathroom from ATS is cool. Did you test it for function yet? I love those outdoor showers.

@Silverofdreams30 hey! be safe!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see you are getting more of your sims made.
    I see Tammy. :grin:

@Evalen Barry is cute. That was nice of him to reassure Nikita.

@CravenLestat She's gorgeous. Who dared to kill her with a haunting curse! Was it that nefarious Lestat?

Whoa Fillian, don't go any closer!
    50084370882_477e8ffda2_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan

Thanks the thudner was not to long.

preview of next udpate

mCkYzpK.jpg

1idNKrT.jpg
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @CravenLestat: Awesome new sim. What ghost is that one?

@Silverofdreams30: Awesome pictures.

@bekkasan: Hello. Love the picture of Fillian.

PalmArrow: Hello. Awesome patterns. I love your new story.

@emorrill: Hello. Awesome that your daughter wrote a story. :)

@ZhakiraP: Great pictures.

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@Evalen: Hello. That's sweet of Barry to reassure Nikita. Barry's a hunk with the red hair.

@GraceyManor: Hello. Get better.

@Karritz: Awesome perfect genetics video.

@king_of_simcity7: Nice to see you remaking your sims.

@MoonandStars83: Hello

@Lucy_Henley: Hello

@Shadow_Assassin: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@Sleepstar: Hello

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. This thread zooms very quickly. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    As she picked up baby Alejandra, Maria glanced over at baby Sofia, who was also crying. The reality of being a mother to triplets had truly hit, and she was wondering how on Earth she would cope.

kJKyo2d.jpg

The next morning, which was Tuesday, Maria was happy to discover that she didn't have to cook herself breakfast, she could just eat leftover cake. Cake for breakfast was always a good idea.

k7rfwwK.jpg

The snow was falling thick and fast, so Maria took advantage and made a snowman in front of the house.

is5g2fO.jpg

Both girls came home from school with an opportunity to complete. Carolina had to deliver some permission slips to City Hall, and Elena had been asked to clean the class bug cage. So, donning their outdoor gear, they both headed out of the house.

ZCzWinM.jpg

I took this screenshot once Miguel had successfully put all the babies to bed, once I'd worked out how to solve the teleporting glitch.

UOQZ0MB.jpg

It was Miguel's birthday! Due to being very busy, he didn't manage to throw a birthday party. So, whilst in the kitchen, he aged up, with Carolina and Elena watching.

TZe9ESi.jpg

The family had recently purchased a kids' oven, and Elena decided to test it out. She scanned the little recipe booklet that came with it; the recommended recipe for complete baking beginners was a simple vanilla muffin. She mixed up the ingredients eagerly, and was delighted with the tasty result. She immediately decided that she wanted to learn to make all the recipes that came in the booklet.

rzYT2xT.jpg

It was still snowing the next morning when the twins got up. They were delighted to receive a message from their school saying that the principal had declared a Snow Day!

4yudU17.jpg

Elena had also recently signed up for ballet club at her school. The next day (Thursday), which was normally a day when ballet class would have occurred, was Snowflake Day and a public holiday. So, to surprise her daughter, Maria purchased a ballet barre and Elena began practising. (As you can tell, I expanded the house, adding on a playroom for the daycare, and building a fence round the lot so that the paparazzi wouldn't hang around).

u7iV5W0.jpg

Upon googling ballet moves, Elena realised that most ballerinas tied their hair up. So, she decided to twist her hair into a bun. She definitely felt much more like a ballerina!

WXkiXUc.jpg

Miguel decided to throw a party the day after his birthday (still on Wednesday), and invited several Celebrity acquaintances. He got chatting to Dude La Mer, whilst Maria got to know Moe Pesce.

OpUlJdq.jpg

The following morning, it was time for the triplets to age up. First up was Sofia.

tqSCCAp.jpg
    XfgpHyz.jpg

The others quickly followed. I dressed Alejandra in an outfit I got from the store, which was a little blouse with a pinafore dress over the top, and gave her the little cinnamon buns hairdo. Mateo is in a green stripy t-shirt and blue dungarees.

On Snowflake Day, Mary Soto (one of Miguel's new friends) threw a feast party. Miguel was excited to meet Nina Caliente, who he'd heard was a really cool Celebrity. He became friends with her, and also became a level 3 Celebrity!
    Meanwhile, Elena and Carolina were having fun in the snow. Elena was building herself an igloo, and Carolina was making a snowman.

5CCAEGc.jpg
    BrU7UKY.jpg

Here I captured the moment that Maria became a level 2 Celebrity, by impressing Luisa Libros. I'm only really deliberately pursuing Celebrity levels with Miguel, since he's an actor, but I figured that it would be prudent for Maria to have some celebrity too, so she's not entirely overwhelmed by her husband's fame and can have a bit of that in her own right.

4c2ZUPV.jpg

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @ZhakiraP thank you.

@bekkasan the reason I need a base camp in each world is to solve problems with getting them home. I've experienced two issues.

1. If there are no empty houses for them to return to. Having a base camp ensures there is an empty house - except once when I forgot someone stayed there so my sims had to arrive at an empty lot.
    2. When playing the way I do with multiple worlds, telling them to travel home can result in them ending up anywhere. So I tell them to travel to their home world. When they arrive they can't just go straight into their home if other sims are living in it. I need the base camp to give them a place with a computer in it for them to arrive into and make sure their status isn't on vacation. Once I've get them set up as residents of the world I can merge them back into their household.

@Puddinroy thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Love the pictures. :smiley:

@Karritz oh, wow...I've never had anyone travel back home that had someone else living in the home. That would freak me out if it did happen. I would definitely try again and if it happened a second time would go back to the save before the original travel. I play with many connected worlds. Possibly not as many as you, but I've never had that happen. But, I always travel home before allowing them to travel to a third world. The game doesn't get confused as to the homeworld if you do that. That info is on the nraas site regarding connected worlds and traveling.

@Puddinroy Hey! Thanks so much! I was getting worried the closer he got to the water. I know the game won't let toddlers go in the pond, but sheesh he was close.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top