Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multiple relationships on TS4?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ClayMaskClayMask Posts: 138 Member
    @Karo67 I think you're right about that. From what I remember, if one Sim caught another cheating, they would get mad and not want to talk for a couple of days, and then would only be available for additional romance after first becoming just friends. This is if the Sim didn't have the no jealousy ever reward, because if they did, nobody would be mad if they cheated, even right in front of their significant other. At least before late night came out. Now, the relationship takes a serious hit if they catch their significant other cheating, but are still willing to continue the relationship. How much of a hit depends if more than one action is done, but one action is half the bar or so.
  • Options
    BookwormKitty11BookwormKitty11 Posts: 9 New Member
    So I’m planning on having my Sim have two best friends and live together and eventually get them all dating each other and married to other sims outside of my household. May seem dark, I know, but I want them to have kids that look like them, and not do play with genetics or anything. Basically I want to know if a sim can be married and dating.