Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

jimmysnan Please Come Here

th?id=HN.608007252980665357&pid=15.1&P=0
jimmysnan, I was having one of those mornings... I was tired, cranky and just trying to make it through the day. I decided to skip the boring frozen meal in the freezer for lunch and head out to the local Subway. This Subway is in the middle of nowhere, but it's off a major highway leading to a summer tourist hub. The place was filled with all kind of conversations, some in other languages which is unusual for my rural area. I'm sitting alone in a corner, messaging with a close friend when I notice an email message. Annoyed that I had yet another junk email cluttering up my email box I sighed, took a bite of my sandwich and loaded my email... I nearly choked with what I saw inside! It wasn't another silly junk mail trying to sell me anything, it was this...

You have been gifted a Store item from jimmysnan!

I need to get rid of my simpoints as I own the store and there is nothing more coming and I thought you might like this. Am I correct?

jimmysnan has gifted you: Last Venue of Amore. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

At first when I was reading I thought, "oh, that's nice of jimmysnan to be sharing a few extra points... the near choking came in when I saw the gift! This is seriously too much! I started tearing up, then I realized that I was in public, so I dried my eyes, scarfed down the rest of my lunch and hurried back to my office so I could get you a thank you right away... and seriously jimmsnan, I don't know how a thank you can ever be enough!

I am so absolutely excited about this venue, I have been thinking and dreaming about it since they first posted that beautiful stained glass window that reminds me of a cathedral window I saw in a video I showed to my class last year.

I know words can never express my thanks, but I hope you understand how truly grateful I am not only for the amazing gift but for having a helping hand in turning this day around for me!

th?id=HN.608044249827379002&pid=15.1&P=0
th?id=HN.608015696876601402&pid=15.1&P=0
th?id=HN.608003177056700681&pid=15.1&P=0

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited August 2014
    Awwww! That is so sweet. Both the hitting and the thanking. Love your pics too. Now have an awesome day and smile lots!
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited August 2014
    ciane wrote:
    Now have an awesome day and smile lots!

People at work are going to wonder what trouble I got into over my lunch break with all the smiles and it is definitely an awesome day now!!!
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited August 2014
    oooh! Pics as soon as you can!!

Glad you got hit, jimmysnan made a good choice. :)
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited August 2014
    oooh! Pics as soon as you can!!

Glad you got hit, jimmysnan made a good choice. :)

I will try, but I will not have a chance to get pictures uploaded until Saturday night at the earliest so you will need to be patient.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hopefully, she'll see your thank you soon.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Saw it, I am glad to see you will enjoy it. I just found this post, sorry, I have yet to learn this new forum being old and all lol. This is why I give random gifts to others, they appreciate it more if it is a surprise.
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    Thats so nice of you Jimmysnan. I love seeing thank you threads and how one gift has just made that persons day so special.