Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Beginner's Editing & Photography - A2 Commenting in Progress ♥

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    jojo784379 wrote: »
    Wait....you have to have 50 points to be able to post a pic?! That's lame. :\
    I wonder though (not too familiar with the new site) do you need a base amount of points to post links? I was just thinking if they can't post images on here because they had under 50 points, but have a photobucket account or tinypic link to a pic, could they just post the link to the pic.

It's the same amount as pics, I think...

Well that's disappointing to hear. :(

I had someone on my comp who never had enough points she posted link but instead of the.jpg put dotjpeg and when I copied into a new page I just changed dot to .
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    CraigyBoy2CraigyBoy2 Posts: 992 Member
    Yeah, I do have a lot of CC, and I have merged my files before, but not on the laptop I'm using currently (haven't gotten round to it), so I'll be working on doing all that stuff this weekend, hopefully.
    Thanks for the tips though! :D
    cropped-bane-of-my-existence-generation-1-header.png
  • Options
    antebellum13antebellum13 Posts: 183 Member
    All right mentors, please look over the submitted entries and PM your comments to me! Remember this one is a score of 1-5, but disregard the requirement of the participants needing to carry over the lesson, since it is the very first one!
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    jojo784379 wrote: »
    Wait....you have to have 50 points to be able to post a pic?! That's lame. :\
    I wonder though (not too familiar with the new site) do you need a base amount of points to post links? I was just thinking if they can't post images on here because they had under 50 points, but have a photobucket account or tinypic link to a pic, could they just post the link to the pic.

It's the same amount as pics, I think...

Well that's disappointing to hear. :(

I had someone on my comp who never had enough points she posted link but instead of the.jpg put dotjpeg and when I copied into a new page I just changed dot to .

Now THAT is smart! :D

eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    Oh, okay. The "first" one was just our head shot. I wasn't sure. :)
    I still hope I did better..
  • Options
    Checking in! I still haven't heard from any of my mentors! If worse comes to worse, those who submitted will simply have to go by my comments alone. I can't help but blame this stupid forum change happening RIGHT in the middle of the first and second assignments! How frustrating!
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    I'm sorry for not having my results in, give me 'till tomorrow and I'll have them all sent in! <3 sorry for the wait guys.
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    I'm sorry for not having then in yet, busy with school. I will probably do then Saturday if that isn't too late?
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    supermans7000supermans7000 Posts: 133 Member
    I think she's already judging them.
  • Options
    That's fine, guys, thanks for checking in! With this stupid forum change, I feel like a fish out of water. :P
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Checking in! I still haven't heard from any of my mentors! If worse comes to worse, those who submitted will simply have to go by my comments alone. I can't help but blame this stupid forum change happening RIGHT in the middle of the first and second assignments! How frustrating!
    You can try messaging them on Unbound? Unbound has an email alert system, so that might work. xD *Shrugs*

• Options
    Scores sent. ^~^
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Working on my scores right now :)
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    LidicoraLidicora Posts: 37 Member
    Omg with the forum change and changing my name I didn't have any of my bookmarks anymore and forgot about this >.< You should have PM'd me :open_mouth: I'll get on this today.
  • Options
    This has died quite suddenly, bump!
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    I've been checking back everyday. Are we still doing this?! :'(
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    simscouturesimscouture Posts: 35 Member
    I really hope this continues. ;c
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    I'm not sure if the comp is continuing but just letting you know that scores have been sent :)
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    PurpleKenzie19PurpleKenzie19 Posts: 79 Member
    I really hope this is still on... I was really looking forward to learning more. :\
    large-4.gif
  • Options
    jojo784379jojo784379 Posts: 256 Member
    Same here
  • Options
    Update! I'm doing my best, everyone. I've been in and out of hospital the last couple weeks, as I am having a baby and having a miserable time of it as well. I don't want to let everyone down, but my health is important! I only received scores from one mentor, which makes me a little sad. It seems with school starting back up and summer drawing to a close, everyone has gotten busier! At the very least, I will be putting up my comments and the one mentor's comments that posted to me about them. If worse comes to worse, I'll start up a tutorial blog that you can follow at your own speed and desire, this way you still get the know-how and experience, but there is no pressure of deadlines, and you can learn at your own pace without worrying about what everyone else thinks of your work. I'm sorry for vanishing! I hope you can all forgive me.
  • Options
    Samm, I didn't receive anything from you. Did you send it to "antebellum" on Unbound? I'm no longer listed as "chicagonative" over there.
  • Options
    @antebellum13 - Oh the joys of pregnancy! take your time dear, I'm sure everyone here doesn't mind waiting for scores a little longer. :)
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)