Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another Steampunk set...Please? PETITION [Pics Galore!] 34 Sigs & Counting!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    RacerPQRRacerPQR Posts: 1,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    signed
    wb7vnm.jpg
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited July 2014
    ^Yippee!!! Now I know the banner worked. Thanks for signing! This thread has finally reached a milestone of 30 sigs! :D

Edit:

I'm going to update the first post with links to all the pictures in this thread. 8)
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited July 2014
    Please add my signature too. The pictures and comments say it all.

Imagining the countless hours of semi-quiet excitement I would have if we had complete Steampunk and complete Pirate themed worlds/sets/venues to play.

:D
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    MarLin114 wrote:
    Please add my signature too. The pictures and comments say it all.

Imagining the countless hours of semi-quiet excitement I would have if we had complete Steampunk and complete Pirate themed worlds/sets/venues to play.

:D

Thanks a bunch! I would go BANANAS if they made another steampunk set!!!!!! - and the pirate theme goes with it well, too! :shock: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sign me up for more steampunk!

I am currently working on my very first steampunk inspired build. I don't know why I hadn't attempted one before, because I am thoroughly enjoying this style of build.

There are some wonderful ideas in this thread. I am all for anything and everything the Store Team can make to add to our steampunk collection!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    RoseRidge wrote:
    Sign me up for more steampunk!

I am currently working on my very first steampunk inspired build. I don't know why I hadn't attempted one before, because I am thoroughly enjoying this style of build.

There are some wonderful ideas in this thread. I am all for anything and everything the Store Team can make to add to our steampunk collection!!! :mrgreen:

THANKS! :D

:shock: Really? Are you planning on putting it on the exchange? I'd love to see the finished product!!!! :mrgreen:

If you have any more ideas, feel free to mention it somewhere in this thread and I'll add it to the first post. :wink::)
  • Options
    MU333MU333 Posts: 72 Member
    edited July 2014
    SIGNING.

There is not enough steampunk content, store or cc. And I'm kind of obsessed, so I need more, lol.

Here are my steampunk sims, Hyde and Ashelia <3 (Ashelia is entirely my creation, Hyde is a Mads Mikkelsen sim I downloaded from a very talented creator over at MTS :) )

afj507.png
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2014
    JUst curious - who is planning to make all this stuff anyway? I love Steampunk - but I was hoping it would be from the store and now that is out of the question - so just wondering who you have in mind to make some of this? I have yet to see very many really good CC steampunk artists for sims in Sims 3.

I had really hoped to get some Steampunk furnishings to match the kitchens we had for all the other rooms - so was rather disappointed we hadn't gotten any after all the talk back in the fall of fleshing out sets we already had. I would have like the steampunk and some Providence match type stuff the most - but not really thrilled with the thought it would be CC.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited July 2014
    MU333 wrote:
    SIGNING.

There is not enough steampunk content, store or cc. And I'm kind of obsessed, so I need more, lol.

Here are my steampunk sims, Hyde and Ashelia <3 (Ashelia is entirely my creation, Hyde is a Mads Mikkelsen sim I downloaded from a very talented creator over at MTS :) )

afj507.png

Awesome! Your sims look great! :thumbup:
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    JUst curious - who is planning to make all this stuff anyway? I love Steampunk - but I was hoping it would be from the store and now that is out of the question - so just wondering who you have in mind to make some of this? I have yet to see very many really good CC steampunk artists for sims in Sims 3.

I had really hoped to get some Steampunk furnishings to match the kitchens we had for all the other rooms - so was rather disappointed we hadn't gotten any after all the talk back in the fall of fleshing out sets we already had. I would have like the steampunk and some Providence match type stuff the most - but not really thrilled with the thought it would be CC.

Well, I was hoping the store would make it. :cry: I don't use CC, so that was the only option, for me. :( I agree, there aren't a whole lot of great creations, CC or from the Sims 3 developers. Personally, I think they got it ALLLLLL wrong in the Steampunk CAS set. Nobody in the steampunk community wears anything like some of those outfits. The whole set was done really badly , IMO. There's only a select few items that I could see people wearing in real life...*SIGH* I was hoping they could make it right. Midnight Hollow was a little steampunk, but I think it had far more gothic elements than steampunk. :evil: I guess TS4 could do some of these suggestions...Too bad I won't be there. :?

I would've loved to see more furniture, too. A lot of the sets in the store are not fleshed out enough and, sadly, this was one of them.

Even though no more content will be released in the store, I've added your signatures...Just 'cause I felt like it, ya know?