Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another Steampunk set...Please? PETITION [Pics Galore!] 34 Sigs & Counting!

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2014
    jewelerry

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPXat182rVUfGXMWJJg3pvrR2IHgq4EPdVHET8XuqPyIfLTBug

gears_steampunk_key_by_ruger357-d3228ee.jpg

just have to be stuff for both genders and for kids, teens, adult and elders.... and it have to be so we can use it with everyday, party and outdoor atleast....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    And even if it just sculptures (please small enough to sit on shelws)

I want models like this

Steampunk-animals2.jpg
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    oh this notebook

Fantasy%2BTech%2Ball%2Bby%2Bdiarment.JPG
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited June 2014
    I would love to see so much more furniture...

tumblr_lhghlhlsIJ1qct5mfo1_500.jpg

steampunk6.jpg

Mission-Style-Living-Room-Furniture-Design.jpg

steam2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMG9AX9pEq2Oxgq5FjXq4UMbP6HV15u6GYTFxYEj-2tynSlscE

trunk.jpg

6a00e54f087cd7883401538dea527e970b-pi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSipId4KiQh3cb3wZ_Skj2NsmyoSvOi5WFdJIah4iCiQGlCw8BUcfc_mzIF

playroom-design-steampunk-interior-office.jpg

the-underwood-no-5-460-85.jpg

typewriter-11324882.jpg

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

• Options
    GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited June 2014
    8) 100% want more! Please add me.
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the new pics, anettesb and SeriphinaFyie! :) I especially like that heart necklace and YES to new furniture. :thumbup:

I'm on it! :D
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'd like to sign too please. :D

I tried a day or so ago but was having an argument with my internet connection and it won. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    I'd like to sign too please. :D

I tried a day or so ago but was having an argument with my internet connection and it won. :mrgreen:

YAY!

:lol: Sorry to hear that. :P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the new pics, anettesb and SeriphinaFyie! :) I especially like that heart necklace and YES to new furniture. :thumbup:

I'm on it! :D

yea I love the 2 necklas for kids, teens, adults and elders..... both genders

ok maybe the key only both genders... but why not both...

• Options
    edited June 2014
    anettesb wrote:

The key necklace could work for both!

Ya know, I just saw something on GMA yesterday where a whole bunch of celebrities, male and female, were wearing key necklace. It's supposed to help the homeless, so it's really nice idea. :thumbup: Ok, so I admit, they aren't steampunk (boo!), but you understand, right? It could totally work!

The heart necklace, on the other hand.... :lol: Uhh... I don't think so. It seems kind of feminine, to me. *shrugs*

Edit:

If they're not willing to do separate accessories, I hope that (if we get this set made)they'll at least "attach" something like this to an outfit. I actually think most of the accessories for steampunk should be attached to the outfit because a lot of what makes steampunk steampunk is the accessories. It'd be a real shame if they didn't.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    anettesb wrote:

The key necklace could work for both!

Ya know, I just saw something on GMA yesterday where a whole bunch of celebrities, male and female, were wearing key necklace. It's supposed to help the homeless, so it's really nice idea. :thumbup: Ok, so I admit, they aren't steampunk (boo!), but you understand, right? It could totally work!

The heart necklace, on the other hand.... :lol: Uhh... I don't think so. It seems kind of feminine, to me. *shrugs*

Edit:

If they're not willing to do separate accessories, I hope that (if we get this set made)they'll at least "attach" something like this to an outfit. I actually think most of the accessories for steampunk should be attached to the outfit because a lot of what makes steampunk steampunk is the accessories. It'd be a real shame if they didn't.

it does yes... but there is a few guys I could see wearing it...

any way want jewelery for all ages both genders (formal and everyday)

but yes the key would work for all....

hmm nice idea about suportive jewelery for homeless.... and a key very fitting
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    anettesb wrote:

it does yes... but there is a few guys I could see wearing it...

any way want jewelery for all ages both genders (formal and everyday)

but yes the key would work for all....

hmm nice idea about suportive jewelery for homeless.... and a key very fitting

*Takes a another look* Now that I think of it, the key necklace looks sort of masculine. Haha. Yeah, I think either could work for both genders. :)

ME, TOO! That's why I signed the accessories petition. :wink:

Yes, it was a nice idea that seemed to catch on. :thumbup:

• Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited June 2014
    Accessories are definitely lacking even after the glassblowing station.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Yeah, I hope they make more, Hollowness. :)
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello 60smusicluvr my lovely :) I am so sorry, I thought I had signed this already! :oops: Please add my name, I totally support your petition :D :thumbup: More Steampunk content is always welcomed! :mrgreen:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello 60smusicluvr my lovely :) I am so sorry, I thought I had signed this already! :oops: Please add my name, I totally support your petition :D :thumbup: More Steampunk content is always welcomed! :mrgreen:

Hey, Kate! *waves* I was wondering when you were going to. :wink: I remember when your banner was all steampunk-y. For whatever reason, I was beginning to think you lost interest in it. Glad to see that this is not the case. :thumbup: Thanks for signing! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited June 2014
    Steampunk is always awesome! Sign me up!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Alitoni wrote:
    Steampunk is always awesome! Sign me up!

Hey, again! Thanks for signing! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014

yea

still find it od that assesories is hardly there for any one but YA... and thoese that are there are often only forevery day.....

1) even kids use jewelery - granded more simple or home made often... but that would be so cute

2) teens and elders DEFENTLY use it.....

3) I almost only use it when in formal.... so why can't my sims do that?
  • Options
    edited June 2014

I would love things like this as wall art....

both paintings fitting for steampunk homes... but also posters fitting for a normal worlds sim that is crazy about it and have posters in their room (I know a teen that would have it)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    anettesb wrote:

both paintings fitting for steampunk homes... but also posters fitting for a normal worlds sim that is crazy about it and have posters in their room (I know a teen that would have it)

ME, TOO! :thumbup: I <3 this odd couple and it would work well for artwork in sims homes.

It's by Brian Kesinger who has worked for Disney. You can read more about him and Victoria and Otto here, if you'd like. :) They seem really popular. People have done cosplay of them and have drawn their own fan art, as well.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014

Hey, Kate! *waves* I was wondering when you were going to. :wink: I remember when your banner was all steampunk-y. For whatever reason, I was beginning to think you lost interest in it. Glad to see that this is not the case. :thumbup: Thanks for signing! :mrgreen:
    :lol: No, I shall never stop loving steampunk :D I simply change my avatar and signature sometimes :) MH is my most played in world and I completely re-edit this with all Steampunk lots :)
    I am super keen to see a Steampunk Bathroom Set :thumbup:
    I love this image you posted :mrgreen:

Gorgeous-Steampunk-Bathroom-Design-Brass-Faucet-Marble-Vanity.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    anettesb wrote:

ME, TOO! :thumbup: I <3 this odd couple and it would work well for artwork in sims homes.

It's by Brian Kesinger who has worked for Disney. You can read more about him and Victoria and Otto here, if you'd like. :) They seem really popular. People have done cosplay of them and have drawn their own fan art, as well.

wow now I want that book