Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas Gifts for Katieeee !!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

To Katieeee
From Rockleyfamily

a54dc1c9-63b0-4bd8-a145-a8fb1c10472c_zps1ea2c6b2.jpg

SURPRISE!!!! I'm your Secret Santa!!! :)

Welcome to your very own gifting spree!!! :)

I was so happy to get you as a buddy, loved your letter and immediately got loads of inspiration from it. Seems you have a few similar likes to mine so I really enjoyed making your gifts.
To spoil you properly, I thought I'd give you a gift a day :) Makes it more fun. :)

So today is day one but I have a few gifts for you that I owe from the other day :)

So here's gift number one, starting small, it can only get bigger from here ;) ;

Myself and my second account went on a bit of a recing spree of your studio. I love it, you have soo many amazing creations, I had to double rec it. This spree also brought you to over 500 recs which brings you closer to a recing badge. I'll be keeping an eye on your studio from now on and hopefully help to get you up to the next badge :)

Comments

• Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited December 2013
    Here's gift number 2!

I love your clothes blog and love that you have a lot of beautiful outfits. I also noticed you enjoy playing in Lucky Palms. It's a beautiful world and looks very warm. I decided to make you some lovely outfits, using some of my favourite store outfits to enjoy while in this world. I hope you enjoy. I tried to use the colour tones you mentioned liking in your letter because I thought they'd go well with the theme. I couldn't decide who to make an outfit for so I decided to make an outfit for everybody! :)
    Here are the DL links to your lovely new stuff.

Please follow this Link to the photos of your gifts, the forums are still acting up for pics so I'll be posting pics of your gifts in this link here. Hope you don't mind. xxx

Outfit one, everyday female adult and young adult. Link

Outfit 2 everyday male adult and young adult. Link

Outfit 3 everyday female elder. Link

Outfit 4 everyday male elder. Suave and SleekLink.

Outfit 5 everyday female teenager. Link

Outfit 6 everyday male teenager. Link

Outfit 7 everyday female child.
    (This one didn't upload today :( I'll try again tomorrow, there's always one! )
    Outfit 8 formal wear male child. Link

Outfit 9 everyday female toddler. Link

Outfit 10 everyday male toddler. Blue Summer outfit Link

I made some random models to show off the outfits. I didn't intend to make full sims just models to show them off. I liked a few of them though so decided to upload them. These technically don't count as a gift for you cos I didn't spend long on them but I thought seeing as you said you liked colourful townies you might find a place for them around your town. You can never have too many background sims. They're all wearing the outfits from your gifts for everyday, not sure what they have for other outfits though cos I was mostly concentrating on outfits not sims if ya get me.

Teen model Shonda
    YA model Tamsen
    Baby Ester model

Baby Jeb model

Random extra outfit surprise!

• Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited December 2013
    Rockleyyyyyyy! I'm so excited you got me! :p

I love everything! The sims the clothes, everything! :p

The recolours are all lovely, I especially love the teen dress. I also love how colorful all your sims are!

Thank you so much for all the rec's and thank you for your kind words about my blog, it really means a lot :)
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Aw hun I'm so glad you like them I hope you enjoy them! :) xxx More to come soon1 :) xxx
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited December 2013
    They all look great, Rockley! I am looking forward to the new stuff, too :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    They all look great, Rockley! I am looking forward to the new stuff, too :)

Thanks a mill sweetie xxxx :) xxx
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,621 Member
    edited December 2013
    Your clothes recolours and sims are very nice :) Very nice shades of colours that you have used for the clothes . Sims will enjoy wearing them! Great creating of the sims and very nice clothes! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Thanks so much rosemow for you lovely comments as always, you're such a sweetie!

Getting my next post ready now :) Pics uploaded, descriptions typed, one more thing to upload then BOOM Christmas party up in here :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I'm excited! :mrgreen:
    Mafia stats

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Katieeee!!!

SOOO sorry for the delay on the last few gifts for you.

First things first, your dress from the other day has FINALLY uploaded for me so here it is.
    Pretty Pink and brown dress

I'm glad to have that uploaded, the designer of the dress would not be happy with my sloppy work otherwise :)
    Ok, let's get down to business! :)

I have three gifts left for you to get, two I had already planned and made and another that randomly came to me while I was taking pictures today, hence the delay. ;)

Ok. I'll start with the random gift cos I like it. You said you wanted some sims in your town, and that you liked colourful sims. I chose to make you two, one who has a colourful personality and the other who.. well he has both, colourful looks and colourful personality. I also wanted to try something different too with these sims so bear with me. There's a story that goes with them. :)

Meet Anderson Moss.

Elder, Fit build, Good, Eccentric, Kleptomaniac, Social Butterfly, Insane.

ad9a8eec-4527-44ef-a0c2-aebd6d365da5_zpsaff171fd.jpg

Anderson Moss in an eccentric billionaire from Lucky Palms. He made his fortune as a clothes designer or everyday wear for all ages. His very popular designs and recolours have remained great sellers through the ages with many celebrities wearing his styles from day to day.
    Moss is a well loved local figure, his eccentric personality and friendly nature have made him very popular in the town and he has many friends there. He plays by his own rules a lot especially with how he dresses and does his hair.
    Moss is also a very fond collector of... stuff. He has a lot of random things, each telling a story. He loves to visit other towns. When he was younger he would explore tombs in many foreign lands. He's a lot older now and not as able for it anymore. Instead he likes to visit consignment stores to see what he can find there. His most recent collections are understandably a lot more random than the ones he had when he was younger.

Now meet George Pride.

Young Adult, Ripped, Irresistible, Insane, Genius, Flirty, Commitment Issues.

1f2924f1-7331-4b77-9287-bb00f002e804_zpsd62610cc.jpg

George has recently moved to Lucky Palms. He declines to say where he's originally from.
    George is a friendly guy who is looking to make new friends here, understanding friends. This have been tough for George in the past few years but he's confident that a change of scenery will do him good.

Story that goes with them :)

playo_zps183a9176.png

moss_zps97f9bace.png

More visible version!
    http://rockleyfamily.wordpress.com/other-stories/

Ok next is my final present to you, I hope you like it.

The Anderson Moss Memorial Park!!

8d4c1aa4-f723-43ca-9ace-7eed4bc82229_zpsa20dd2ee.jpg

This park was created in Lucky Palms in honour of the recently deceased Anderson Moss. It was written in his will that his money should be spent on a park for the whole town to enjoy. In this will Moss lay out exactly what he wanted in this park, how it was to look and where he wanted it. It comes as no surprise to those who knew him that this park is not what it seems and full of surprises. Explore this park today to discover the last eccentric and brilliant thing our friend Anderson did for us. This is exactly how he should be remembered.

I have included a lot of surprises in this lot, you said you liked random nonsense. You also said you liked the Winchester Mystery house so I got a bit of inspiration from that too. I was far too overwhelemed by it to be able to build it for you so I thought I'd try bring a little bit of it to life. I've only included one picture in my photo album of one of the surprises though so you'll have to figure the rest out yourself :) Enjoy :)

Extra Photos!
    http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/Rockleyfamily/library/Katieeees%20Gifts?sort=3&page=1
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,621 Member
    edited December 2013
    Great creating of the 2 sims ! Great creatively written background details! They are sims that are quite noticeable!
    The Memorial Park is very nice. Very nice pool areas. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the pool bar whilst in the water. Nice shapes of the pools. Child sims will have fun riding the spring riders and entering the water using the pool side.It looks nice how you have placed the rocks and flowers. The torch lanterns on the tables look nice. It looks great how you have set up the chairs through the park for sims to sit and relax on. Great indoor bar area for sims to enjoy having a drink. Sims will have fun dancing on the dance floor to the music.
    Great gifts! Simmers will enjoy downloading the park and finding the surprises! :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited December 2013
    GLAD that the pretty pink and brown dress uploaded as it is a nice pattern! For an elder, Anderson Moss, is fun funky and fit! Green but not mean (or is he?), there is something oddly appealing about George Pride! The newspaper story is truly creative!! LOVE the Anderson Moss Memorial Park! Hidden surprises?! Tell me more! Poor Mr Moss is deceased... did, did Shane/Carl/George get angry? LOVE, love, love your unique sense of fun and humor!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I absolutely LOVE it! :D The sims are great. I love the way each one of them looks. :P There stories are a lot of fun and I LOVE how you did the newspaper stories :p

The park is also great! I am so excited to get a chance to play with these new lovely creations! Thank you so much! :D
    Mafia stats

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited December 2013
    OMG Rockley!!! The newspaper articles are hilarious!! Your sims are soooo much fun!! I love them. Your memorial park is fantastic also!! All rec'd.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited December 2013
    Rockley ~ Your newest gifts have now been rec'd. LOVE the story you wrote for the sims. HOW did you do the newspapers??? Very creative.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    MsPrissy88 wrote:
    Rockley ~ Your newest gifts have now been rec'd. LOVE the story you wrote for the sims. HOW did you do the newspapers??? Very creative.

Newspapers here ;)

I'm so glad you liked them Katieeee, hope you have fun exploring the park and finding all the things I didn't include in the pics :);)