Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition To Have Quxxn Memorialized In Some Way In TS4

Comments

• Options
    thegamingguru81thegamingguru81 Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    i will sign
  • Options
    bzrburns2bzrburns2 Posts: 56 Member
    edited July 2013
    Please add me. I didn't know Quxxn but it is great that the community wants to honor her and remember her in this way.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited July 2013
    I am not trying to be rude at all, I pointed this out in another thread- the date on the second banner is wrong. She passed away on July 20th, not the 22nd. Today is the 22nd.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    mcicchetmcicchet Posts: 7
    edited July 2013
    Signed.
  • Options
    YannaAntoniouYannaAntoniou Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    I sign it!

edited July 2013
    How did she die.

NOT signed.
  • Options
    Bel1aBel1a Posts: 24
    edited July 2013
    Signed
  • Options
    kattyy7kattyy7 Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Oh my god R.I.P Quxxn, Signed xxx
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited July 2013
    Graceey_72 wrote:
    How did she die.

Apparently she went in for surgery and it did not go well. Complications arose. :(
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    LeishaRenaeLeishaRenae Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Rest in peace Quxxn. :-(

Signed.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    LilySanchezLilySanchez Posts: 65 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed.

• Options
    hannahghxxxhannahghxxx Posts: 316 Member
    edited July 2013
    What! She died? :cry: She was favorite person that did let's plays. She was so funny and sweet.
    R.I.P Quxxn. We will Always remember you.

Signed
  • Options
    Simgurl20Simgurl20 Posts: 162 Member
    edited July 2013
    Sk8rblaze wrote:
    NO! :cry::cry::cry:

Signed, EAxis MUST show respect to somebody like Quxxn. They should name the whole town after her!

I tend to see things from the positive side: Now she is in a greater place than here, where she can play a perfect The Sims Heaven Edition, where she can create LPs for those who have past on too.

Now that is a bit ridiculous. She just made videos of herself enjoying the game as much as others do. I can't understand how I'm seeing people cry over this.

As someone has already done, maybe it'd be best not to do anything related to her memory for the next game that way the team won't scream, "unfair" when they ignore a request for another fan who has passed on to have a presence/memorial.

Exactly. If they do something for her, than people would expect that they would have to do something for someone else in that same situation or else it would not be fair. It's best to just leave it be. It's sad that she died, no one should die young like that, but at the end of the day she was just someone enjoying the game and sharing it with other people. It's great that she had a ton of fans and maybe got some people into the game, good for her, but people are acting like she was a superstar or the only one on YT making LP's and should be recognized for it by saying there needs to be stuff packs, expansion packs, store sets dedicated to her and even have her incorporated into the sims 4, really?. It's just too much. People are taking it too far and making too much of a deal out of it. Not everyone was a fan of hers or even know who she was.
  • Options
    CalistaClarisaCalistaClarisa Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Signed

R.I.P Quxxn. Now she's living above cloud 9 :)<3
  • Options
    simmyfanjsimmyfanj Posts: 35 Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed
  • Options
    heatherxnoahheatherxnoah Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Signed. Rest in peace Quxxxn!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I can't even believe what some people are saying here. This is a thread where people are mourning for her. If you didn't like her, or don't think she deserves this, then please just move on. This is still a fresh wound. Coming in here saying "I don't know why people are crying over her! NOT SIGNED!" is just ridiculous, rude and unnecessary.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    tomyjaytomyjay Posts: 24 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed
  • Options
    sidisidi Posts: 184 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed

Rest in peace Quxxn.
  • Options
    KimamaKimama Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Signed!
    R.I.P. Quxxn
    We will miss you.
  • Options
    VenitaKVenitaK Posts: 15
    edited July 2013
    signed
  • Options
    Lea547dLea547d Posts: 12 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I'll miss Quxxn posting videos and hearing her voice. I'll never unsubscribe from her channel. :-(

Signed
  • Options
    JackGould123JackGould123 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Count me in, RIP Quxxn x
  • Options
    LilySanchezLilySanchez Posts: 65 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I can't even believe what some people are saying here. This is a thread where people are mourning for her. If you didn't like her, or don't think she deserves this, then please just move on. This is still a fresh wound. Coming in here saying "I don't know why people are crying over her! NOT SIGNED!" is just ridiculous, rude and unnecessary.

Agreed. I didn't watch her LPs (I don't watch them)but I think ANY person dying at 25 is a sad. I also think there are plenty of opportunities to name something after her and any other prominent Simmer that has passed on.

Thousands of clothing items, thousands of BB items, all of the lots, worlds, etc. Why not give a person who played the game and has passed on something that honors their life and contribution to the Sims community in some way?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top