Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition To Have Quxxn Memorialized In Some Way In TS4

Comments

• tylerchamptylerchamp Posts: 118
    edited July 2013
    Signed

They should make her a pre-made Sim, whose last name is Quxxn, her house should be named the Quxxn's Manor, the street the house is on should be Quxxn St, there should be a large statue of Quxxn in all worlds (Also they should do this for the Future Expansion Pack, and she can be a statue for when the sims go to the future), and the world her sim lives in should be called Quxxnsland or The Quxxn's Land.

That would be amazing and a great honor to her super fantastic amazing splendid personality and life.

Edit: #LongLiveTheQuxxn she will never die out in our hearts.
  • cute6065cute6065 Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    |
  • gooberqueengooberqueen Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed <3

fedreo.jpg
  • Toxicwolf101Toxicwolf101 Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Signed R.I.P Quxxn
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited July 2013
    I wouldn't want someone to be memorialized, since their family, friends, or whomever will think of her and be heart-broken.

And that wouldn't really be fair if EA memorialized Quxxn and they didn't memorialize other Simmers passed away (I am sure other Simmers passed away a few years ago as well).
  • mollylovedogsmollylovedogs Posts: 4
    edited July 2013
    signed.
    i had no idea about this and now i'm really sad.
    R.I.P Quxxn
  • djacob16djacob16 Posts: 95 Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed
  • museart09museart09 Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2013
    She mad the sims 3. The SIMS 3! She's the reason I play the sims 3 today, so I will sign the petition and I hope she has a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing eternity with God and Jesus up in heaven.
  • lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed :)
  • HappymyDogHappymyDog Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    R.I.P QUXXN...
  • MissFelixiaMissFelixia Posts: 1,164 New Member
    edited July 2013
    havnt a clue who she was but i'll sign.
    edited July 2013
    fedreo.jpg
    edited July 2013
    SIGNED
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2013
    Im in Sign me up, RIP Quxxn :(
  • jbelukjbeluk Posts: 173 Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed
  • bobjuhbobjuh Posts: 1
    edited July 2013

Signed
  • VictorMnuelVictorMnuel Posts: 4
    edited July 2013
    Signed .... RIP Quxxn :cry:
  • Lauravalerie1902Lauravalerie1902 Posts: 260 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Although I used to watch her videos and stopped a while back, I will definitely sign. She was a very fun loving woman even though I didn't meet her face to face, her personality shined through in her videos and that's why many people are devastated and upset. But just looking at how many people have signed, and how many people have said their respects it shows what a popular and a big effect she has made on everyone.
    R.I.P Quxxn <3
  • CSsims926CSsims926 Posts: 195 Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed. Even something like her in a graveyard in the new expansion would be enough.
  • NyanCherieNyanCherie Posts: 4
    edited July 2013
    Signed.
    :(
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited July 2013
    I've seen far too many other posts about "well other simmers pass away and no one recognizes them"

- because their not recognizable. That doesn't mean they're not worthy.
    There were very few people invited into the Sims 4 conference call press release... she was one of them. She was a pillar in the Sims community and it shows in the out pouring of love and support.

She should be immortalized in a Sims game if you ask me. It doesn't have to be a huge dedication, but something as simple as naming a lot or a venue or a really cool object after her. They are constantly thinking of names for these things. I don't think it takes much time or effort to rename an object or venue after her... "The Quxxn...." what have you.

Lets not forget the countless hours of fun she may have given those through her "Let's Plays" for those who may not even be fortunate enough to play the Sims 3 or afford all the cool content that comes with it as time passes.

"We all die. The goal is not to live forever, the goal is to create something that will" - Whitney Houston -

The Quxxn did just that with her Let's Plays... and one day they may be off youtube and gone forever. I think a subtle tribute to her in the Sims 4 is not even asking too much.

At the end of the day, their naming convention for lots and venues stinks half the time. "Business as usual bistro" - "The Quxxn Bistro" - as simple as that.

And I'm done... rant over.

• PrincessRainbowPrincessRainbow Posts: 132 Member
    edited July 2013
    I didn't know who she was, but that's so sad to hear of her passing. :( Thoughts and prayers with her family.....
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited July 2013
    colton147 wrote:
    I wouldn't want someone to be memorialized, since their family, friends, or whomever will think of her and be heart-broken.

And that wouldn't really be fair if EA memorialized Quxxn and they didn't memorialize other Simmers passed away (I am sure other Simmers passed away a few years ago as well).

Trying to forget about somebody is just about the worst way someone can cope. I have been through it way too many times. Plus, her family is going to think of her regardless if they do this or not, so why not show them what she really meant to the community?

And do you know how many people play this game? 10s of millions. Obviously they cannot list every simmer who ever died or they'd have a list as tall as the Empire State building. But she wasn't just any simmer, she was basically famous. (I said this already a few times on this thread) she was a yibsim, which is very exclusive and means you are chosen by EA. She was a very popular LPer and interviewed some of the guru's on more than one occasion.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • sSERPXpRODUCTIONsSERPXpRODUCTION Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Signed!

34t962v.png
  • lanadelsimlanadelsim Posts: 136 Member
    edited July 2013
    Signed one million percent. She was such a delight to the community :(
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top