Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Worst Kit/Pack you can Imagine...

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member
    HavenRose wrote: »
    Cubicle Life Kit. Only desks and chairs and computers in the most corporate, lifeless beige/dirty pastel swatches. And not the kind that get used in corporate stock photos of tech companies or Mad Men - this is the stuff from the office basement in the cheap section of the furniture catalog 15+ years ago. Barely enough surface slots to use the clutter in any aesthetically pleasing way. All of the effort goes into interlocking cubicle walls that lock together like counters. There is no accompanying update to active/WFH careers to make this more usable.

I had to laugh when I read this. As it happens an office kit was asked for in another thread very recently. It is always surprising how different simmers want different things.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    I love it when I have a big enough sim house that I can have an office/study. Of course the specific type that @HavenRose is suggesting sounds disgusting, definitely a good candidate for this thread. On the other hand, if they had a nice academia aesthetic kit I'd be all over it.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I had to laugh when I read this. As it happens an office kit was asked for in another thread very recently. It is always surprising how different simmers want different things.

A modern office/WFH kit would actually be cool and not belong in this thread. A dreary version would be the equivalent of everyone begging for the nostalgic heart bed, but getting it folded up in pieces against the wall.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Introducing: Sims 4 the Sims 4 Kit. It literally just gives your Sims the ability to buy Sims 4 and all of its expansions, game and stuff packs. You don't get a positive or a negative moodlet. However depending on your Sim's personality, when you buy a kit you can either get a positive moodlet that says "Come on, it's just 500 Simoleons. Sometimes it's nice to have more stuff" or a negative that says "I spent 500 Simoleons on this?!"
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    NGL, a cube-farm-related pack wouldn't be terrible.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    So many amazing and creative thoughts and suggestions! I simply cannot wait to share these with the team and, of course, your collective excitement for all of them. >:)
    Don't you dare make Modern Menswear 2! :'(

Now men's Urban wear/Casual/Skater sure.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    100LilDreams100LilDreams Posts: 34 Member
    games kit: but there is no actual gameplay or new build items, it just adds more games for your sims to hostage the computer and miss work with
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    Invisible items kit.
  • Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    edited May 2023
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    Invisible items kit.

That's devious! Especially if the kit has a bunch of small, moveable items. Invisible guitar? Is it where you left it? Hidden in a corner? In one of your Sims' inventories? Nobody knows!
    A 90s rave kit designed by people who have no idea what 90s rave is. :D
    I'm oddly curious about this one, having no experience of 90s rave culture. What would be in it? What would be left out? (This might make me the perfect person to design this kit. Maybe colorful clothes and big boomboxes? That's about as far as I can get...)
  • Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    HavenRose wrote: »
    Cubicle Life Kit. Only desks and chairs and computers in the most corporate, lifeless beige/dirty pastel swatches. And not the kind that get used in corporate stock photos of tech companies or Mad Men - this is the stuff from the office basement in the cheap section of the furniture catalog 15+ years ago. Barely enough surface slots to use the clutter in any aesthetically pleasing way. All of the effort goes into interlocking cubicle walls that lock together like counters. There is no accompanying update to active/WFH careers to make this more usable.

I love your attention to detail. As some of the other comments show, there is a glimmer of something in it that other Simmers can see how it could become good... but this is so definitely a Bad Idea and would satisfy no one.
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Nail Living. A gameplay kit where sims' fingernails and toenails grow and need to be clipped back or bitten to maintain them.
  • Options
    ItsGamerRachItsGamerRach Posts: 42 Member
    The worst kit I can imagine has a pitch that I came up with that goes like this (and yes this is as horrifying as I could make it 😂)
    Do you miss the early 2000s to 2010s fashion looks? Think all denim looks, jeans that don't fit properly, and crop tops with jackets! (Crop tops not sold separately)
    Then you should buy the Neon Memories Kit! Complete with 15 exclusive looks all in neon colors with iconic graphics such as a one way street sign to throwback to old bands, and mirroring the most iconic styles but with horrible textures to make it look more realistic!! Buy now 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    I can honestly say, with having to mow (and trim with a weed eater) a 3-acre yard that is so full of terrain changes and obstacles that it is difficult to mow with a riding mower and has to mostly be mowed with a self-propelled/push mower, I can't say I'm crazy about a "yard and garden" type pack much like Bust the Dust.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    Invisible items kit.

That's devious! Especially if the kit has a bunch of small, moveable items. Invisible guitar? Is it where you left it? Hidden in a corner? In one of your Sims' inventories? Nobody knows!
    A 90s rave kit designed by people who have no idea what 90s rave is. :D
    I'm oddly curious about this one, having no experience of 90s rave culture. What would be in it? What would be left out? (This might make me the perfect person to design this kit. Maybe colorful clothes and big boomboxes? That's about as far as I can get...)

Lol….I think a rave kit would be like going to a concert where it is packed with sims and your sim is up gyrating to the music and singers/band so much they are always hitting other sims and knocking them down or bruising them ( as was explained by my youngest daughter who attended a couple of them as a teen ).
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited May 2023
    This is such a fun thread! Loved reading all the ideas (Captivating Crotch particularly cracked me up. 🤣😆)
    Have to admit I actually quite like the idea of kits featuring bugs, neon or eyeballs.

Okay, so for a truly terrible kit, how about this...

You had Bust the Dust, now it's the turn of the bathroom clean in the new Unclog The Bog Kit!

Sinks can now get visibly dirty, baths and showers can fill up with plug hair and toilets can fill up with realistic visuals of all three P's! Who left that floater in there? 💩

With scented cleaning products (Eco and Luxury), toilet air fresheners and themed plungers, your Sims can clean, unblock and polish their plumbing to perfection. Be sure to keep on top of the cleaning though or all that gunge might evolve into a bathroom bog monster!

Also comes with new 'Grossed Out', and 'Revolted' emotions.

Or... how about the Fantastic Farts Kit?
    Focused mainly around the Noxious Cloud prank, Sims can purchase ingredients and construct different potions to alter the smell, colour, sound and distance of their ventrilo-farts. Want to make your High School teacher sound like a passing ship? No problem. Want to smell like designer roses if you accidentally let one off at the awards ceremony? No problem either.
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This is such a fun thread! Loved reading all the ideas (Captivating Crotch particularly cracked me up. 🤣😆)
    Have to admit I actually quite like the idea of kits featuring bugs, neon or eyeballs.

You had Bust the Dust, now it's the turn of the bathroom clean in the new Unclog The Bog Kit!

Sinks can now get visibly dirty, baths and showers can fill up with plug hair and toilets can fill up with realistic visuals of all three P's! Who left that floater in there? 💩

With scented cleaning products (Eco and Luxury), toilet air fresheners and themed plungers, your Sims can clean, unblock and polish their plumbing to perfection. Be sure to keep on top of the cleaning though or all that gunge might evolve into a bathroom bog monster!

Focused mainly around the Noxious Cloud prank, Sims can purchase ingredients and construct different potions to alter the smell, colour, sound and distance of their ventrilo-farts. Want to make your High School teacher sound like a passing ship? No problem. Want to smell like designer roses if you accidentally let one off at the awards ceremony? No problem either.

What is wrong with me that I would actually buy these?!? 🙃
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Rouensims wrote: »

What is wrong with me that I would actually buy these?!? 🙃

Nothing at all. I think I'd buy a farts pack too (or anything that would spice the mischief pranks up a bit). I just really don't like cleaning, in real life and in the Sims, so the worst kind of pack for me would be a pack centred around chores (am still baffled as to why, for a Stuff pack featured around rustic living, the marketing team chose doing laundry as the main selling point).

Another terrible kit idea:

The 50 Shades of Grey Kit. Literally fifty different types of lamp shade, all in different shades of grey.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Weed Kit

Tired of Sims' perfectly manicured lots? Want something that reflects your summertime reality? Wish no more. Comes with dandelions, crabgrass, and kudzu. Also a non-functional lawnmower.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Discipline Kit.

Tired of being a casually neglectful parent? Sick of your children being taken away because you can't get them to focus long enough to eat a full meal? This Kit gives you the ability to (lists all sorts of awful things). Now your children will be taken away from you for good reason - unless you can cover it up!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Weed Kit

Tired of Sims' perfectly manicured lots? Want something that reflects your summertime reality? Wish no more. Comes with dandelions, crabgrass, and kudzu. Also a non-functional lawnmower.

Yet another kit I would actually buy! 😂

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    How about a Garden Clutter kit that is nothing but gnomes.....ugly, creepy, little gnomes.

(they already made my wosrt kit I think, its the underwear one. I literally never leave my sims in their unmentionables!!LOL).
  • Options
    Snot n' Slime Kit.

Sims gain several new mischief interactions involving bogeys. Slob Sims can pick their nose, unclog their earwax and leave both in piles around the house.
    New items: usable tissue boxes, slime creation lab, silly putty for children, several types of slime balls to play with (like the clay) including glitter slime, neon slime and extra gooey slime.
    Slimes can be used to trap or trip other Sims and malfunctions in the slime lab can also cause Death by Slime.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    "Watership Drown" kit.

Now your Sims can drink more water, all day, every day! Water for your Elders, water for your Toddlers, even your Infants can have water in their baby bottles! And don't forget the Occults! Vlad and Lilith will be drinking from that murky spring on the daily in their new black and gothy go-cups! Ghosts will have their own glo-water and Spellcasters can brew and boil it in their cauldrons! Werewolves will lap it up from puddles and Mermaids will bust out an endless supply at all times because, why try? Comes with fifty new ways to water your plants (sorry, no Plant Sims) and a new, shortened bladder system that leaves your Sims pee-walking to the furthest loo day and night. Watch your pets pee for hours while the kids play in it! Comes with a brand new death, "drown in a glass"!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Oh ya slime kit would be the worst I don't understand why its even a thing irl
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free