Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Worst Kit/Pack you can Imagine...

A couple of days ago, I ran across a thread where someone, as a joke, had mentioned an imaginary pack called "Croptastic Crop Tops". Immediately, my mind was filled with images of Sims in bright, garishly-colored crop tops, some of them with giant flower prints and others with multicolored stripes. One had a freezer bunny.

Everyone, this image is so terrible in my mind that I need something equally terrible to help me forget.

So, what are some of the worst packs/kits that you can think of? Ones that might appeal to a handful of people in the whole world, but in general, the rest of us would just stare in fascinated horror.

Comments

• SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Roadkill: A Wildlife Exhibit kit. Build a museum of stuffed animals. No gameplay included. Is it a car hint? No.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    A couple of days ago, I ran across a thread where someone, as a joke, had mentioned an imaginary pack called "Croptastic Crop Tops". Immediately, my mind was filled with images of Sims in bright, garishly-colored crop tops, some of them with giant flower prints and others with multicolored stripes. One had a freezer bunny.

Everyone, this image is so terrible in my mind that I need something equally terrible to help me forget.
    I hate to break it to you, but the kit of your nightmares already exists. Its official name is Carnaval Streetwear, although it might as well be called "Townie Fashion Kit". No freezer bunnies as far as I know, but other than that, it fits your description.

As for me, um... Imagine a kit that promises to expand male CAS with modern outfits, but then it turns out that half of the items are actually women's clothes made for masculine frames, and the other half is grandpa sweaters with holes... Oh, wait! This kit already exists, too! Never mind. (That being said, I don't hate Modern Menswear, and it's one of the few kits I actually own. But I use most of it for my drag queens rather than modern manly men.)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited April 2023
    It was me, the Croptastic Crop Tops gal :lol:
    that might just be the worst for me
    since crop tops are item I very rarely use
    but yet we have them in every pack for mysterious fashion reasons
    and a little crumplebottom on my shoulder always complains about it

Now what other horrors may I think of hmm maybe "Spirit Animal kit"
    thats just all the different animal costumes for adults they could come up with.
    No, theres no kids costumes just adult sized ones.

also all the horse "hints" just pointed to the horse costume that comes in this kit
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Oh! or Creepy Crawlies kit
    yeah thats about worse it would have me traumatized for entirely other reasons
    just kit full of bugs n stuff I'm sure some people would love it but please no
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    The Captivating Crotch pack, full of trousers that have an abnormal/stretched/weird crotch area.

It could add to the 46* pairs we already have.

*disclaimer: number chosen at random
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    First thing I thought of was a hunting themed pack, and then thought a trophy hunter themed one. That's a bit dark even to joke about.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited April 2023

I hate to break it to you, but the kit of your nightmares already exists. Its official name is Carnaval Streetwear, although it might as well be called "Townie Fashion Kit". No freezer bunnies as far as I know, but other than that, it fits your description.

As for me, um... Imagine a kit that promises to expand male CAS with modern outfits, but then it turns out that half of the items are actually women's clothes made for masculine frames, and the other half is grandpa sweaters with holes... Oh, wait! This kit already exists, too! Never mind. (That being said, I don't hate Modern Menswear, and it's one of the few kits I actually own. But I use most of it for my drag queens rather than modern manly men.)

I actually like the carnival kit. And my female teens do wear the glittery crop tops to party in, lol. Male crop tops I can do without. Luckily I haven’t seen my sim townies dressed in dresses yet ( from the menswear kit ). But I do like the sweaters from the Menswear kit.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Cupcake Galore kit, adds a bunch of new versions of the cupcake machine in various styles, all still huge and barely fitting in anyone's kitchen.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

thats just all the different animal costumes for adults they could come up with.

also all the horse "hints" just pointed to the horse costume that comes in this kit
    The furry kit would actually be pretty cool. Imagine putting werewolves in them for their transformations. You could get bootleg werecats, werebirds, werepigs.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Pet Rocks Kit
    Lmao ngl it’s a novelty. I wouldn’t mind it coming in a pack or something but in a kit on its own? That’s buggin
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    edited April 2023
    EA announces a brand new life state coming soon in its very own Game Pack:

WE. ARE. BAGS.
    Post edited by Flikka_Flikka on
    Gordy wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »

The furry kit would actually be pretty cool. Imagine putting werewolves in them for their transformations. You could get bootleg werecats, werebirds, werepigs.

I mean, it could help Annie Howell to be her very true nightbeast self if we had pug costume... :lol:
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Open World Kit
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Well, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a Garbage Can with Dirt Kit. :s
  • painted_dreams87painted_dreams87 Posts: 93 Member
    Grooming Kit complete with toenail clippings, foot files, and more. :s
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Cupcake Galore kit, adds a bunch of new versions of the cupcake machine in various styles, all still huge and barely fitting in anyone's kitchen.

i despise that thing :lol: ravasheen has the "a-dough-able cupcake maker" if you use cc. i just downloaded it because i wanna make cupcakes for once and i refuse to use that infernal machine. haven't tested it yet but i use their toddler lunchbox and it's excellent so i trust them.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    honeywitch wrote: »

i despise that thing :lol: ravasheen has the "a-dough-able cupcake maker" if you use cc. i just downloaded it because i wanna make cupcakes for once and i refuse to use that infernal machine. haven't tested it yet but i use their toddler lunchbox and it's excellent so i trust them.

I've had that cupcake maker for a while now. Love it.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Primary school GP

Your sim children need to be well rested for their school day, therefore, if they are not in bed by ten, they will now autonomously go to their assigned beds (or any bed, in case none is assigned). This action is autonomous even with no-autonomy settings and uncancelable.

Your sim children care about their grades, therefore, if they haven't made their homework by six, they will autonomously do so and a caregiver (or any in-household sim teen or older, chosen randomly) will help them. This action is autonomous even under no-autonomy settings and uncancelable. Furthermore, the adult selected by the game will cancel their queue do perform the required help with homework action.

Or a feature that makes sims change the lot they live on or the swatches of their furniture... I'm going to stop here, because this is nightmare fuel :o
  • LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    These are all so amazingly awful that I'm giggling over here in my corner...
    Pet Rocks Kit
    I would find this absolutely boring, but I feel my Sims would be all for it. There's a reason that there are very few lumps of clay in my games. I had a Sim a couple of years ago that wasn't even a klepto, but she kept ending up with clay around the house, and I still don't know how she got them.
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Eyeball Extravaganza Kit. Now your sims can match their favorite eyeball ring to the rest of their fetching ensembles! Eyeball tiaras, eyeball crop tops, eyeball fanny packs, and more! Guaranteed to add no unnecessary game play to your game, just fabulous eyeballs! Now everyone will have their eyes on your sims!

(Disclaimer: I would actually buy this.)
    Grooming Kit complete with toenail clippings, foot files, and more. :s
    These two are making me uncomfortable. Eyeballs and toenails. Eeeugh! But oddly enough, I think that I would buy Simmingal's Creepy Crawlies kit. I can handle bugs.
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    Roadkill: A Wildlife Exhibit kit. Build a museum of stuffed animals. No gameplay included. Is it a car hint? No.
    Yay, something that sounds like a car hint, but isn't! That's devious. Sooo many Simmers would be disappointed.
    edited April 2023
    honeywitch wrote: »

I've had that cupcake maker for a while now. Love it.

Judith keeps getting want to buy it and I have no idea why since she is vampire

now, if we had plasma cupcakes...

also I think I would buy the eyeball kit it would be perfect for a cult but I would still complain about the crop top
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I would probably buy the croptastic crop top kit, provided it was a guarantee that our dear townie sims would make use of it. >:) I can't stop laughing at them.

But it's a definite NO to the creepy crawlies and eyeballs. And toenails. And pet rocks, and - and, hang it all, I'd probably find a reason to buy them all.

Except the creepy crawlies and roadkill. I dislike bugs and taxidermized animals give me the creeps.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Open World Kit

See, now, I would definitely buy that.