Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Worst Kit/Pack you can Imagine...

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited April 2023
    I think I could potentially get a taxidermy kit if it had the items from sims 1 and vegetarians and sims in bear phase would be upset by the taxidermy

I also feel as though it would be good addition in some not so wholesome sims cabins as constant visual reminder to get the heck out of that cabin

oh you know what would be brutal
    if sims that were turned into objects could turn into those taxidermy items
    talk about spooky
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Well, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a Garbage Can with Dirt Kit. :s

My trash Newcrest project would love that ! :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    My nightmare pack would be some sort of toilet pack given the fact that we already have a million toilets that have minimal differences. We have enough toilets already 😭
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    edited April 2023
    My nightmare pack would be some sort of toilet pack given the fact that we already have a million toilets that have minimal differences. We have enough toilets already 😭
    Well, too bad, because that would go hand in hand with my idea.

I present to you: The Poisonous Poo Pack!

This unique gameplay kit casts your sims' bowel movements in a new light. From now on, specific circumstances (such as food poisoning, a prolonged fear emotion or even magic) can give your sims diarrhoea which manifests in a faster depleting bladder need, accompanied by a very persistent uncomfortable moodlet. If sims experience bladder failure while this moodlet is active, they won't just wet themselves - they will actually poop on the floor!

But what makes this kit so special is its very elaborate cross-pack compatibility. If you own the following packs, special things can happen.

Get to Work: Diarrhoea is added to the list of diseases that doctors can treat at the hospital.

Eco Lifestyle: Your sims' liquid poo can be used to fuel power generators.

Realm of Magic: Mischievous witches can learn a new spell that gives other sims diarrhoea.

Cats & Dogs: Sims can get the formerly pet-exclusive Gilded Guts Disorder that makes them poop gold.

Bust the Dust: If poo on the floor is not cleaned up in time, it turns into a $hitty kitty to play with your dust bunny.

Bust the Dust and Cats & Dogs: The $hitty kitty can be dressed in CAS.

Get Famous: Pooping in public raises your sim's fame level and decreases their reputation.

Spa Day: A meditation a day keeps diarrhoea away!

My Wedding Stories: Nervous brides and grooms can turn their own perfect wedding into a $hitty one - literally!

Paranormal: Poo keeps squeamish ghosties out of the affected room, and prevents HER from appearing at all.

And this is just the tip of the shiteberg. Purchase the Poisonous Poo Pack today to find out how else it will forever change the way you play The Sims 4!

(The more I think about this, the more I actually want it... And I think it lines up with the game's sense of humour fairly well. :D )
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Just a kit that has nothing but rugs. :P

Or bars. Can definitely use more bars.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    A 90s rave kit designed by people who have no idea what 90s rave is. :D
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• painted_dreams87painted_dreams87 Posts: 93 Member
    Why do I actually want the Poisonous Poo Pack? Would buy. :D
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    Call me crazy, but I would actually buy a toilet kit. :D

We don't have nearly enough toilets to match the various styles and design choices in the game. I'm always using the same 3 toilets everywhere because they're the only ones that look normal.... and I'd kill for an old fashioned high-tank flush toilet that comes in a plain white (the Vampires toilet doesn't have a plain white version).

My nightmare kits:

CAS: "Dental Floss Knickers" kit - The kind of clothes that leave nothing to the imagination.
    Build/Buy: "Comfy Derrieres" kit - Dining chairs. Lots and lots of dining chairs. (because we don't have nearly enough in the game)
    Gameplay: The "Ironing Is Fun!" kit - Oh yes it is. :|

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    There was a pet brick in Sims 2, so it would be funny to see it again actually (as part of a decent kit).

As for my worst nightmare... a kit themed around another franchise that has it's own games. I'm looking at you JtB.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Poof, Goes the Pouf! All about the poufs and ottomans. Wildly varying comfort levels. Includes the much-lauded Barbed Wire Pouf. Perfect for those who don't want to sit.

I might buy the creepy crawlies kit... NGL
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I think I could potentially get a taxidermy kit if it had the items from sims 1 and vegetarians and sims in bear phase would be upset by the taxidermy

I also feel as though it would be good addition in some not so wholesome sims cabins as constant visual reminder to get the heck out of that cabin

talk about spooky

Do the mounted fish have any effect on Vegetarians?
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member

This unique gameplay kit casts your sims' bowel movements in a new light. From now on, specific circumstances (such as food poisoning, a prolonged fear emotion or even magic) can give your sims diarrhoea which manifests in a faster depleting bladder need, accompanied by a very persistent uncomfortable moodlet. If sims experience bladder failure while this moodlet is active, they won't just wet themselves - they will actually poop on the floor!

But what makes this kit so special is its very elaborate cross-pack compatibility. If you own the following packs, special things can happen.

Get to Work: Diarrhoea is added to the list of diseases that doctors can treat at the hospital.

Realm of Magic: Mischievous witches can learn a new spell that gives other sims diarrhoea.

Cats & Dogs: Sims can get the formerly pet-exclusive Gilded Guts Disorder that makes them poop gold.

Bust the Dust: If poo on the floor is not cleaned up in time, it turns into a $hitty kitty to play with your dust bunny.

Get Famous: Pooping in public raises your sim's fame level and decreases their reputation.

My Wedding Stories: Nervous brides and grooms can turn their own perfect wedding into a $hitty one - literally!

Paranormal: Poo keeps squeamish ghosties out of the affected room, and prevents HER from appearing at all.

And this is just the tip of the shiteberg. Purchase the Poisonous Poo Pack today to find out how else it will forever change the way you play The Sims 4!

(The more I think about this, the more I actually want it... And I think it lines up with the game's sense of humour fairly well. :D )

Followed up three months later by the Colonics Office B/B kit! >:)
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited April 2023

The Poke a Stick at It Kit

"Comes with a stick and 23 new chairs. Feeling hot? There's a chair for that. Feeling cold? There's a chair for that.
    In love? There's a chair for that. Hating your job? There's a chair for that. In mourning? There's a chair for that. Sulking because vampires suck? There's a chair for that. No matter what the mood, there's a chair for it."

"Comes with a stick that props against the wall. You can look at it and pretend that your sim can pick it up and use it to poke things. Because we stopped making game play kits after the first one didn't go as smoothly as planned. Unlike Edison, we only try once."
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited April 2023
    I sadly don't have to imagine it they already made the worst kit I could imagine already.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    The Sims 4: The Sims 4 Kit

Have your sim spend hundreds of dollars on various packs and kits for their newest game. Deal with launcher app issues. Game-breaking bugs are frequent, and they give you bad moodlets. The game may even REDUCE the fun need, depending on your individual sim.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Grooming Kit complete with toenail clippings, foot files, and more. :s

I could totally see an open grooming kit piece of clutter for the bathroom counter or dresser….. lol!
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited April 2023

I totally cracked up at the $hitty kitty to play with the dust bunnies…..Rofl…..
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I sadly don't have to imagine it they already made the worst kit I could imagine already.

Which was?
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,409 Member
    My daughter asked me today if there is a sims DLC that can give sims head lice. So that will be my suggest for a pack I don't want. Although the skirts for men kit is also very close second.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »

Which was?
    Modern Menswear Kit
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »

talk about spooky

Do the mounted fish have any effect on Vegetarians?

not sure about the vegetarians but definitely does effect anyone who has the child of the ocean trait!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited April 2023
    Dentist/oral hygiene pack. Apologies to everyone who actually wanted the dentist career, but it sounds like a nightmare. I just can't find anything fun about fillings and tooth extractions and so forth...
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    lisamwitt wrote: »

Which was?
    Modern Menswear Kit

I almost answered with that. But I never buy CAS packs regardless of what's in them, I feel like I have enough to sift through. The exception would be a medieval or Victorian/Edwardian one I think. I'd buy that.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    The dinnerware kit, you can change colors of all your dishes, toddlers and infants can look at their reflections in clean plates, and animals will lick them clean. Comes with four outfits, recolors from basegame. Only works with internet and if you try to uninstall it takes all your saves with it.

It can be worse lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    Cubicle Life Kit. Only desks and chairs and computers in the most corporate, lifeless beige/dirty pastel swatches. And not the kind that get used in corporate stock photos of tech companies or Mad Men - this is the stuff from the office basement in the cheap section of the furniture catalog 15+ years ago. Barely enough surface slots to use the clutter in any aesthetically pleasing way. All of the effort goes into interlocking cubicle walls that lock together like counters. There is no accompanying update to active/WFH careers to make this more usable.