Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy Crystal Creations?

Β«134

Will you buy Crystal Creations? 173 votes

Immediately
37%
crocobauraClothoSimmervilledavidp0418rudolphabekiSimburianshellbemeelanorbretonmaggiemae8135freindlylolfriendlysimmerscchant86rebekah512loubylouloualanmichael1goodcakebaker62catloverplayerWndblwzmitchiebanjo 65 votes
Later
25%
GoldmoldarSara1010PGalacticGalIrishSimmer21lisamwittsimlish1Lavasm77AnmirlaMagdaleenaSimplyJenusualsuspectlanlynDaraviSajahiannaliese39AinesuepixelsRasia SilverAlanSimsRedShoe7 44 votes
Undecided
17%
BluegayleCK213BreeSashaMelisendrehaneulMariefoxprice83BoergeAarg61ddsims3worldbixters83bienchensillyangel0906OldeseadoggeZiafarBlueR0sesinnyonceAtreya33Chicklet453681OceancatlogionLady_Ballora 31 votes
No
8%
bshag4lvalexspoom13Alexaimcrudddrake_mccartyLlandros2012Horrorgirl6simmerLellafilipomelSimDestroyerbirdonawireTheFlyingGentlemanUmbreon12simmeroriginRjhend1 15 votes
It's complicated
5%
Kita5399Colorist40heiblumesimgirl1010scoed1227GordyEllupelluelluHavenRoseflauschtrudMakova1 10 votes
Justine Keaton needs new jewellery
4%
BlkBarbiegalMiataPlaySimpatsyannWinifred_WillowDoodlyDoofusLiELFMDianaSimsSimmingal 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    Immediately
    I'm hyped! They did a really awesome job with this pack. I'm a goldsmith IRL and couldn't be happier with a jewelry pack πŸ’πŸ’ž
    712cdde767fc0e653a62252fe4b1e2b86ab2f093.pnj
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited February 20
    So sneaky
    I almost missed the right option on the list

I think I will buy it eventually as I really like it
    but gonna give it some time as usual

Just always paranoid they'll release some cool big occult pack exactly when i have spent all my simoleons for the year
    that would be exactly me kind of luck
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    It's complicated
    I'll buy it after the For Rent game corruption glitches are fixed. I'm playing other games in the meantime, so I'm fine with waiting.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Immediately
    First day purchase. It looks like something useful for both realistic and occult saves.
  • Options
    BearyBryBearyBry Posts: 88 Member
    Later
    Maybe when it goes on sale (mostly for the BB items).
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 633 Member
    edited February 20
    Later
    When the bugs are cleared and the price is right. It needs to be aged like a fine bottle of Apple Nectar...
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐢Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, πŸ˜‘Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: πŸ€·πŸ»πŸ• Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | πŸ–ΌοΈ Film Noir Wall Decorations | πŸ‘©πŸŽ¨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Justine Keaton, sure, of course. But Vlad...Vlad needs some new bling. B)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 717 Member
    Immediately
    Immediately. My supersim teen has graduated college and loves vacationing and visiting the hidden worlds. I am going to get as far ahead as possible in my IRL college classes so that I can take a few hours to play on release day, planning and setting up for a nice long play over Spring Break.

I hope the aspiration(s) can be completed by teens. Hmm, have we even been told if the gem skill can be gained by teens? I wonder if children can gain the skill. I might NOT buy the pack immediately if this pack is only usable for adults. Home Chef Hustle stuff pack is so much more friendly than the basegame cooking aspiration so I just ASSUMED this pack would also be teen friendly.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    Immediately
    @Katofhyrule12 I'm positive teenagers can gain the skill. I'm mainly playing with teens and as far as I experienced, they can do all the things adults can.
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 717 Member
    Immediately
    @Katofhyrule12 I'm positive teenagers can gain the skill. I'm mainly playing with teens and as far as I experienced, they can do all the things adults can.

It is sometimes the oddest thing that teens cannot do that stop them from earning an aspiration. Some can be worked around. More teen wolves must be added to allow the teen wolf aspirant to have the opportunity to spar because teen werewolves cannot spar with adult werewolves. The Kava party requires having an adult in the household to help with the kava. I expect the new stuff pack to be entirely usable by teens, but I have a teen university graduate that cannot complete the cooking aspiration, and is stuck at "become an adult". Home Chef Hustle doesn't have the same requirement. I am really really hoping for the same with Crystal Creations. If she can build and fly in a rocket, she should be able to carve up what she brings back through the wormhole. LOL.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Immediately
    Yep. It fits my game like a glove.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited February 22
    Immediately
    Immediately - but with a small delay ;) I'm currently abroad and will return back home the evening before release, so I guess I will take a couple days to check status on patches and glitches etc before jumping into it. I have just a couple mods that needs to get adjusted.

Adding: Because a stuff packk is affecting a much smaller part of the game than say For Rent EP, I worry less for stuff pack bugs than new glitched caused by the patch.
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Later
    Had it come with a career I would’ve probably gotten it immediately. I don’t always like from my Sims to sell stuff. I don’t like to have too many wealthy sims.

I also noticed that it didn’t mention aspirations.

But I love new hobbies so eventually I will get it.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Later
    Later, but probably not by too much. Luckily I will get my pension check the very next day after release and I may give it another day to make sure everything works as intended, but yeah I want this LOL.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Later
    I'm still nervous about playing with the For Rent issues, but once I'm back in the swing of things, this will be a must-have for me.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    Immediately
    I almost went with 'It's Complicated'. My reasons for choosing immediately are compl...yeah I should have chosen 'It's Complicated'. Too late to change my vote.🀨

It can be a pain to find necklaces and bracelets that work for larger or genderfluid/non-binary/trans sims. Too many creators don't make their creations work on any sims who aren't stick figure female sims. I've seen enough to feel like this pack should fill those gaps. I don't have a problem with needing to use a cheat to access locked content in CAS, though it shouldn't be locked away IMO. I just want my LGBTQIA and larger sims to be as stylish as everyone else.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Later
    Later, but only because I've got a kickstarter coming due at about the same time, and my fun money will need a couple of weeks to recouperate.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Undecided
    It depends on what gets fixed in the game.
    Right now I am not in the mood to play it or buy anything for it.

The pack would be useful to me for Olivia Banks, (Stylist) can add jewelry to her fashion boutique.
    If she is allowed to sell jewelry in a retail store. If not, maybe there is Plopsy.

Also the occult/magical Jewelry might be useful for Cassandra Goth who will also own a retail store for things related to the occult or life extension in my game.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Undecided
    Looks like something I could enjoy, but going to wait to see all the bug reports before I think more about it.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,040 Member
    Later
    I will definitely buy it, but I will wait for a sale.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Immediately
    Immediately especially cause of that curly hairstyle.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    Later
    My heart tells me, "Buy it now!" But my head says, "Better wait." It looks great, but so did For Rent at first. πŸ˜’
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Later
    No bonus items this time to pull me in. Think I'll wait for a sale on this one. Shouldn't take too long.
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/