Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DNA Request Team - Bringing Ideas To Life

Comments

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Our thead is up to date.
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 377 Member
    @Lissykin love it <3
  • Options
    Thank you @ZazzyKittyn !
  • Options
    I hope everyone has a lovely month ahead!
    6d093eb7bb98513f2e08d2bf22b4d215.jpg
  • Options
    wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    Good evening!
    @MayaRose1138
    your request is ready here Restless Retirees

Hpn1bwL.png
    Pe6avd2.png
    qW1mmfL.png
    OBDVL9g.png
    WTC8Vvm.png
  • Options
    This is so much fun, @wecantpickaname ! The individual homes are super cute and the shared kitchen makes for great interaction between the residents. <3
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    @wecantpickaname - this is so good! I went in game long enough to download it and have a look. I love how all the units have a different theme, and that there’s plenty of space. The elders in my game will certainly enjoy living there, 🥰. Thank you so much for taking this on! I forgot to leave a comment in the gallery but I will next time I’m on.
  • Options
    Username: ZazzyKittyn
    Preferred builder: Lissykin
    Type of build: Alien
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Everything up today's date Feb 2nd 2024
    Lot size: 8 Bells in Strangerville 20*20
    Lot traits: Not sure yet
    Number of bedrooms: {5} Master bedroom, leading to baby/infant room, toddler room, children, teen separate from the main house
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?Rooms that either gender will be comfortable in
    Number of bathrooms: 4 full 3.5 half
    Favorite color schemes: Mix of sims and aliens world Sixam
    Colors you dislike: nice mix of colours not something that has more then others
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/389702174023152239/
    If link doesn't work let me know
    Special requirements? alien garden, play area for kids infant to teen, pool if room in the back or sides Use your own judgement for the front
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Strangerville 8 Bells
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions? Whoever decides to take on this project
  • Options
    @wecantpickaname nice retirement home for our elders who don't want to spend their remaining time in their own place, or with family
  • Options
    Hi @ZazzyKittyn , I've added your request to the list and will be claiming it soon. :)

Our thread is up to date.
  • Options
    Hi! I'd like to claim this request:
    Date: January 20, 2024
    Username: Branwen84
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Family Home with Victorian Floorplan for Midsized Lot
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • Options
    edited February 8
    @Branwen84 Hi! Your request is ready:

Old Fashioned Privacy
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/16A5C6533D7947EBA8024AD0E19A8A11
    A modern home fashioned for a Victorian soul, this 5 bedroom abode features a ground floor reception room, guest bath, parlor, dining room, ballroom, kitchen, staff dormitory & bath. The first floor holds 3 bedrooms, each with en suite bath; 1 with an office, 2 with a boudoir. The 2nd floor is the primary suite with a foyer that leads to the main bedroom, home office, boudoir, and bathroom.

hgju6m.png
    7wdvkA.png
    slqoLC.png
    00.jpg

Album: https://imageshack.com/a/MaNW7/1
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited February 8
    @lissykin, beautiful build <3

@wecantpickaname, beautiful retirement homes <3
  • Options
    @Lissykin lovely build
  • Options
    Thank you @illusie and @ZazzyKittyn ! <3
  • Options
    @ZazzyKittyn I have claimed your request and will get started tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    @wecantpickaname nice retirement home for our elders who don't want to spend their remaining time in their own place, or with family

Thank you!
  • Options
    @wecantpickaname - this is so good! I went in game long enough to download it and have a look. I love how all the units have a different theme, and that there’s plenty of space. The elders in my game will certainly enjoy living there, 🥰. Thank you so much for taking this on! I forgot to leave a comment in the gallery but I will next time I’m on.
    I am so glad that you like it! I hope your sims enjoy living there! It was really fun to build. Had lots of laughs and smiles while making and playtesting it.
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
  • Options
    Wondering if this board will be moved over to the new forums or will DNA just start fresh their
  • Options
    I've nominated it for porting, but if it doesn't make the cut I'll start it fresh. :)
  • Options
    ;) good to hear
  • Options
    Branwen84Branwen84 Posts: 40 Member
    Sorry for the very late reply, since I do play with mods, the recent hacker trouble made me worried and I tried to distract myself with other games. Unfortunately, that also led me to lose track of this thread XD
    Thank You for filling my request and building that house for my sims, @Lissykin . I couldn't find anything like it anywhere XD
    It's not the aesthetic I would usually go looking for, but it perfectly fits what that family's father would have wanted, I think(from the outside, that is, I did some redecorating on the inside, though a good chunk already fit there, too)^^

Would you like to see pictures once I'm done redecorating and/or after I've moved in the family?
  • Options
    edited March 7
    Branwen84 wrote: »
    Sorry for the very late reply, since I do play with mods, the recent hacker trouble made me worried and I tried to distract myself with other games. Unfortunately, that also led me to lose track of this thread XD
    Thank You for filling my request and building that house for my sims, @Lissykin . I couldn't find anything like it anywhere XD
    It's not the aesthetic I would usually go looking for, but it perfectly fits what that family's father would have wanted, I think(from the outside, that is, I did some redecorating on the inside, though a good chunk already fit there, too)^^

Would you like to see pictures once I'm done redecorating and/or after I've moved in the family?

It'd be fun to see what your Sims think of the house!