Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

@Sue_D_Nim
    Thanks! Both boys are the best of both their parents. I'm looking forward to seeing how the genetics play out in the third generation.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited January 30
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    The dawn painted the horizon with hues of soft pinks and purples as the wagon train stirred to life. The camp, once a haven of stillness, transformed into a hive of activity. Horses were harnessed, wagons loaded, and the morning air resonated with the sounds of creaking wheels and the jingle of harnesses.

Screenshot-3.jpg

The dawn painted the horizon with hues of soft pinks and purples as the wagon train stirred to life. The camp, once a haven of stillness, transformed into a hive of activity. Horses were harnessed, wagons loaded, and the morning air resonated with the sounds of creaking wheels and the jingle of harnesses.

Harper, still navigating the unfamiliar landscape of the 19th century, observed the bustle from a distance. She remained reserved, a quiet presence amidst the chatter and laughter of her newfound companions. As the wagons rolled forward, Caleb guiding the way, Harper found herself riding alongside Mary.

Mary, ever perceptive to the nuances of those under her care, turned to Harper with a warm smile. "Mornin', dear. Ready for another day on the trail?"

Screenshot-6.jpg

Harper, still navigating the unfamiliar landscape of the 19th century, observed the bustle from a distance. She remained reserved, a quiet presence amidst the chatter and laughter of her newfound companions. As the wagons rolled forward, Caleb guiding the way, Harper found herself riding alongside Mary.

Mary, ever perceptive to the nuances of those under her care, turned to Harper with a warm smile. "Mornin', dear. Ready for another day on the trail?"

Harper returned the smile, a hint of shyness in her eyes. "Good morning, Mary. Yes, I'm ready. This is all just... so different."

Mary chuckled, a comforting sound that mirrored the gentle swaying of the wagon. "It takes some gettin' used to, that's for sure. But you'll find your rhythm. We're a resilient bunch, and we look out for each other."

As the day unfolded, Harper's shyness persisted. She listened more than she spoke, absorbing the stories shared around the wagon, the laughter, and even the occasional song. The rugged beauty of the Oregon Trail unfolded before her eyes, a vast and untamed landscape that seemed to hold the echoes of centuries gone by.

Caleb, leading the way with the quiet confidence of a seasoned trailblazer, occasionally cast a glance over his shoulder, his eyes meeting Harper's with a reassuring nod. Joseph rode nearby, a steadfast presence by Caleb's side, and occasionally, their eyes would meet Harper's, silently acknowledging her place within the wagon train.

As they traversed the winding trail, the day unfolded like the pages of an old, weathered novel. Harper's fingers trailed over the fabric of her dress, the texture grounding her in the reality of this unfamiliar time. Her thoughts, like the dust kicked up by the wagon wheels, swirled with the complexities of her journey.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    The sun climbed higher in the sky, casting a warm glow over the landscape. Mary, noticing Harper's quiet demeanor, offered a gentle pat on her shoulder. "Don't you worry, dear. We'll get you settled. The trail has a way of bringing folks together."

Harper managed a small smile, grateful for Mary's kindness. The rhythm of the wagon train continued, each roll of the wheels a step further into the heart of the Oregon Trail and the uncharted territories that lay ahead. In the quietude of the journey, Harper remained a silent observer, navigating the delicate dance between past and present.

I have a blog as well: https://oregontrailsims3.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited January 31
    Just posted in the Stories/Legacies... Chapter One: “Love and Loss” - Part VIII

If you want to read the whole thing from the beginning...The Chikamori Legacy - The Sanitized Version :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    Great updates!
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,888 Member
    Hello everyone! I hope you're having the best week!

For anyone who hasn't seen yet and is enjoying The Evergreen Legacy, please don't forget you can vote for your favourites in a poll that I'm releasing the results to on Monday! You can fill it out here anonymously. The anniversary is almost halfway done, you can catch up with A Year of Evergreen on my blog too.

There will be another update today as usual, but if you're looking to start from the top then here is the link to Generation I Chapter One

I'm getting really excited as I'm planning out the stories for gens 7-9 and it's allll drama! :joy:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 31
    @GraceyManor I haven't caught up properly with your story but I must say your screenshots are GORGEOUS <3 I really like the colours and just the authentic feel of them. I'm also very jealous of getting to use horses, my game doesn't tolerate them very well for very long haha

@emorrill Emmy is getting up to some antics I absolutely love it, I really feel like Late Night inspires so much unhinged behaviour from our Sims :joy:

@texansky thank you again for such lovely words in the weekly highlights thread, I absolutely have your story on my list to read soon!

Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 5
    Here is the latest post on ~texansky~ legacies:

The Paiges of Time: The Perfect Garden

Avery got scolded for missing school because he was trying to finish Demand Excellence or You'll Get Mediocrity for school.
    avery_scolded.jpg
    ~texansky~ While getting rid of duplicate books on the bookshelf, I deleted the book he was supposed to read by mistake, so he wasn't able to complete the opportunity.

Rebeca improved her lute skills and reported to the theater. She was given a copy of the composition Lute Level 5: Yes Ma'am, I do.
    rebeca_paid_theater.jpg

Rebeca completed her lifetime wish by growing the perfect garden. Jarret is tending to the bees in the background. He is wearing his new beekeeping hat.
    rebeca_perfect_garden.jpg
    ~texansky~ I know I already mentioned that she had completed it in a previous post, but apparently, the game crashed after that and it didn't happen until now.

Bertram started another fiction novel entitled, These Dreams Are Real.
    bertram_novel_2.jpg

Avery started a children's book called Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty. He wishes to become an Illustrious Author. Children's books are a great way to get there.
    avery_childrens_book.jpg

Bertram celebrated his birthday. He is now a young adult. He can't wait for the next five days to pass so that he can marry Malika Williams!
    paige_bertram_young_adult.jpg

Happenings Around Praaven:

Through some kind of sorcery, it was discovered that Craven Lestat is much younger than he was yesterday! Craven and Bertram are the same age now.
    lestat_craven_young_adult.jpg

Deanna and Lincoln Basham have a daughter named Aileen.
    screenshot-256.jpg

Here is the Basham family cat, Mushi.
    screenshot-255.jpg

Deanna Basham, Homer Murrell, and Marcus Cronin have had birthdays and are now adults.

Eli Stover and Anitra Clarke are pregnant again. Will they ever get married?

Zebulon Cronin is now a toddler.
    baker_zebulon_toddler.jpg

Willis Arnett and Craven Lestat have been promoted in their respective careers.

Carol Funke has also been promoted.

Deanna Basham celebrated her birthday right after Aileen was born. She was the last original resident to age up to an adult.

Willis Arnett has been promoted to elementary school teacher. Eli Stover has also been promoted.

Rochelle Martinez is now a child. Her parents, Pablo and Jennifer, will be enrolling her in school soon.
    martinez_rochelle_child.jpg

Her older sister, Adriane has reached her teen years. She is an alchemy apprentice.
    martinez_adriane_teen.jpg

Aidan Bishop has become an adult.

Carl Bishop has celebrated his birthday and is a toddler now.
    bishop_carl_toddler.jpg

Lily Lum has aged into an elder.
    lum_lily_elder.jpg

Johnny Amethyst is now a middle school teacher, and Blanca Davila has been promoted in her job at the merchants' guild.

Danial Amethyst and Adriane Martinez are committed to one another.
    Post edited by texansky on
  • Options
    Generation V Chapter Nine: Growing Fast

Louis and Melody enter the next stages of their childhoods and Kressida puts on a brave face for Louis' first day of Elementary School. Billy continues to work hard in the military as they prepare for the arrival of baby number 3!

Screenshot-217.jpg

I hope you enjoy it and don't forget the fan favourites vote is running until Monday!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hello, everyone!
    Everything is okay here, but I started work last Saturday and college started this week. Let's see if I'll be able to juggle them with the sims this term.

@GraceyManor The house in my pictures was The Lemon Chateau in Hidden Springs. I changed some details of the house, but the blue print was the same. However, my family has moved to Sunset Valley and I decided to build a similar house with all the new stuff I wanted:

53501537058_c19fa17f88_c.jpg

In Hidden Springs, the front was was in the middle, here I changed things a little, there's a large garage.

53501386026_f1a4462a91_c.jpg

I added a swimming pool in the back but I discovered that the paparazzi are crazy about pools and can't help themselves to change and try to use it. I think I'll give it up and make a swimming pool in the basement.

53501386846_d72fbd58c1_c.jpg

This is a part of the first floor, there's a large entrance hall connected to the kitchen and the dining area and a family room.

53501538213_bd54540bfd_c.jpg

The second floor is where the bedrooms are located.

I'm pretty happy with my monster house, but it's hard to play with 7 sims. Now, Cheryl is pregnant, so the house will be to the max soon.

53501387041_cb536419b7_c.jpg

David eating crepes while his mother cooks something else. David is a writer, but I want him to become a sculptor that specializes in ice so that I can make a cool ice lounge. His mother, Adrianne, on the other hand, putters around the house and I think she loves it.

53501387441_d4cd8715e1_c.jpg

Cheryl is pregnant and this is Anderson Carlisle, the babysitter in Hidden Springs that was taken to Sunset Valley with the family. I also saved the Simon Cho's family and they're living in there.

53501694999_0a7f28fa90_c.jpg

Anderson wants to be a magician. He didn't have traits, I've given him some and soon I'll change his lifetime wish to get him to work at a rabbit hole.

53501539073_32bb1ec01d_c.jpg

53501539593_a033eb72e2_c.jpg

Hector Mendoza is another sim from Hidden Springs that has an easy life in this mansion.

53500503427_590d7a883a_c.jpg

Among the three generation 4 members, Nathan is the "heir" but his lifetime wish hasn't been fulfilled yet; he's pretty close to becoming a master in painting.
  • Options
    edited February 1
    I suddenly cant post images.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Hopefully this works.
  • Options
    Here are a few more images

QfBledN.jpg

aPgJZk8.jpg

Sharon sang karaoke while waiting for her work to start,
    she signed up for daycare.

BwDOclO.jpg

8XjjcJi.jpg

m5DSirf.jpg

Matthew enjoyed his morning by the pool

pYpEFyA.jpg

V0uv6Po.jpg

teTNxTA.jpg

Gator wolf was one of the daycare kids,
    I don't play with supernaturals so he's human ( thanks nraas)
  • Options

The Paiges of Time: First Graduate

Front Paige News:

Bertram Paige is about to graduate. The family made the trek into Praaven together. Bertram and Avery are discussing school.
    avery_bertram_graduation.jpg

Bertram: I'm so glad to be finished with school. No more homework for me.

Avery: You're lucky. I've got a couple of years left before I graduate.

While waiting for the ceremony to begin, Avery tries his hand at Snake Charming while his mother watches.
    avery_snake_charmer.jpg

Rebeca and Jarret head into the town hall for graduation.
    rebeca_jarett_attend_graduation.jpg

Bertram Paige, proud graduate.
    paige_bertram_graduate.jpg

The Paige Family:
    paige_family_eldest_graduation.jpg

Avery, Bertram, Rebeca, and Jarret

Jarret Paige is now an elder.
    paige_jarret_elder.jpg

Rebeca finished the portrait of her son Bertram.
    paige_bertram_portrait.jpg

Cindy Payne and Faye Lum are now teenagers.
    payne_cindy_teen.jpg
    lum_faye-1.jpg

Twins Alexis and Joann Bishop celebrated birthdays and will attend school next Monday.
    bishop_alexis_child.jpg
    bishop_joann_child.jpg

Teri Williams has reached her teen years.
    williams_teri_teen.jpg

Marcus Cronin and Becky Baker have a son named Jacques Cronin. His older brother Topher Baker doesn't look thrilled about caring for the baby while his mother reads a book in bed.
    baker_jacques.jpg

Willis and Eliza Arnett had a daughter. They named her Brianne.
    arnett_brianne.jpg

Topher Baker has been promoted.

Mushi Basham is no longer a kitten.
    basham_mushi_cat.jpg

Rosalyn Funke is now a teenager.
    funke_rosalyn_teen.jpg

Aileen Basham has started crawling. She will soon learn to walk, and nothing will stop her.
    basham_aileen_toddler.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter One: “Love and Loss” - Part IX of The Chikamori Legacy is up in Stories/Legacies.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    I almost regret going over to steam for sims 3 as I lost access to Sweet Treats.
  • Options
    edited February 5
    This post was published on my blog ~texansky~ legacies this morning. Enjoy!

The Paiges of Time: Bees!

Front Paige News:

Avery has reached level six in his painting skills. It won't be long before he can paint a portrait of his mother, Rebeca.
    avery_painting_6.jpg

Bertram picked up the lute for the first time.
    bertram_playing_lute.jpg

Jarret is tending the bees.
    jarret_bees.jpg

When he tried to feed them, they attacked! This is only one of many times they have done this.
    jarret_bee_attack.jpg

Jarret asked another beekeeper to remove the bees from the property.
    jarret_contemplating_bees.jpg

He is disappointed that he could not tame them, but he is glad they are gone.
    jarret_sold_bees.jpg

He decided to go fishing. It had been far too long.
    jarret_fishing_again.jpg

Avery received very high marks on his schoolwork.
    avery_honor_roll.jpg

Ratza Murrell is now a big dog.
    murrell_ratza_dog.jpg

Gary Payne just became a child. He will start school tomorrow.
    payne_gary_child.jpg

Logan Cronin and Galen Bishop are now teenagers.
    cronin_logan_teen.jpg
    bishop_galen_teen.jpg

Anitra Clarke and Eli Stover have a son. They named him Erich Stover.
    stover_erich.jpg

Their daughter Karrie Stover is now a child.
    stover_karrie_child.jpg

After all these years, Jennifer and Pablo Martinez are still in love.
    martinez_pablo_and_jennifer.jpg

Lincoln and Deanna Basham are more in love than ever.

On the other hand, Johnny and Ami Amethyst have broken up. They are still under the same roof, but he sleeps in the top bunk.
    amethyst_johnny_ami_breakup.jpg

Bianca Payne has received a promotion. She is now cooking for the king's guard.

Gwen Bishop is now in charge of contracts for the merchants' guild.

Spencer Funke has moved in with his brother-in-law Lawrence Lum and Spencer's sister Irene. He and his other sister, Rosalyn, weren't getting along.

Marcus Cronin and Rhett Funke were each given new duties at the doctor's office.
    Post edited by texansky on
  • Options
    edited February 4
    I downloaded a new world called Hawismoor and its so pretty!

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    Generation V Chapter Ten: The Next Generation

Kressida has some unexpected news just before her birthday and Louis starts High School!

Screenshot-68-1.jpg

I hope you enjoy it and don't forget the fan favourites vote is running until Monday!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options

Comments on some of your posts:

@emorrill
    It looks like Emmy Starr will enjoy having Feng Choo as her housekeeper.
    Those buffalo boneless chicken wings look great. It helps that they included the celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.

@lisasc360
    You did a great job recreating your future condo in Sims 3. I love the way you decorated it. :cookie:

@GraceyManor
    I enjoyed your original version of Harper's story. I can't wait to see if there are new developments that differ from the original. Great storytelling!

@lizzielilyy
    I always enjoy reading your stories. I get immersed in the story with each chapter. Great job!
    So Kressie is the new heir. You may have mentioned it earlier, but it didn't stay in my brain. :lol:
  • Options

More comments:

@Nikkei_Simmer
    I hope the move was worth it after all that work. Unpacking on the other end isn't very fun either. Take your time and don't overdo it. Since you have moved in, there's no pressure to unpack everything in a day. And don't worry about rushing to post an update here. You and @Featherbelle take care of yourselves.
    Chapter One: "Love and Loss" was very well done. I enjoyed reading it.

@Karritz
    I enjoyed watching episode 16 of your Perfect Genetics Challenge. It amazes me how you can handle the size of households that you play, and that you can keep track of everyone! How many worlds are in your main game now?

@Sprottenham
    Your town looks great!

@Silverofdreams30
    Sharon is gorgeous, and Matthew is a hottie! Gator Wolff looks great with that cap.
  • Options
    edited February 5
    The latest update was published earlier this morning on ~texansky~ legacies.

The Paiges of Time: Strange Experience

~texansky~ Sadly, I kept getting Corrupt Save Crashes in my Praaven game. I have had the most recent save crash four times, so I ended up moving the Paige family and six other households to a different save.

There were 71 residents in the game. I packed the following households:
    Paige - Jarret, Rebeca, Bertram, and Avery
    Lum - Lawrence, Irene, and her brother Spencer
    Funke - Rhett, Sabrina, Carol (dating Topher Baker), and Rosalyn
    Lestat - Craven and his dog Sassy
    Williams - Marley, Aimee, Malika, Teri, and Justina
    Lum - Theodore, Lily, and Faye
    Cronin - Marcus Cronin, Becky Baker, Topher Baker, Logan Cronin, Zebulon Cronin, Jacques Cronin, and their small dog Chloe

I also took Seamus Bishop (Rename Me) from the bin and added a fresh copy of him to the game after I unpacked the above families. His name in my new game is Samuel Silver. He is a Sim created by @CravenLestat

Regretfully, I am leaving the following families behind:
    Amethyst - Johnny, Ami, Danial, Freebird (horse), and Razzy (cat)
    Arnett - Willis, Eliza, Allen, Cameron, and Brianne
    Basham - Lincoln, Deanna, Aileen, and Mushi (cat)
    Bishop - Seamus, Gwen, Galen, Alexis, Joann, Carl, and Cymoril (cat)
    Bishop - Aidan, Blanca Davila, Alana, and Rose (dog)
    Murrell - Homer and Ratza (dog)
    Martinez - Pablo, Jennifer, Adriane, Rochelle, and Joy (dog)
    Payne - Christian, Bianca, Cindy, Gary, and Charlotte (dog)
    Stover - Eli Stover, Anitra Clarke, Karrie Stover, and Erich Stover
    Wozny - Holden and Fitz (cat)

I want to keep them in the medieval period for now, so I have moved the families to a fresh game in Dragon Valley. We will see how this goes.

Front Paige News:

Rebeca celebrated another birthday and is now an elder.
    paige_rebeca_elder.jpg
    ~texansky~ This was the last event that was recorded in Praaven before the last crash.

The Paige family and the other households are getting settled in Dragon Valley.

The Paige household is living in an expanded 4Br, 4Ba home called Glen House. I converted one of the main floor bedrooms into a nursery and assigned the other downstairs room to Bertram and his future bride, Malika Williams. I also added a second story which included a large central room with a double bed in one bedroom and two bunk beds in the other. The double bed is for Jarret and Rebeca. Pictures below.

Front of the Paige home:
    paige_front_view.jpg

The rest of this post is the spoiler below as there are 18 pictures.
    Main floor:
    paige_main_floor.jpg
    ~texansky~ Rebeca has already planted her garden. You can see it in the top left surrounded by a stone walkway. She found a money tree seed, so it has its personal space. You will see a daytime picture of the garden once it reaches the harvest state.

Upstairs floor:
    paige_upstairs.jpg

View of upstairs showing the placement of the portraits on the tower wall:
    paige_view_of_tower.jpg

Avery finished the portrait of his mother, Rebeca Paige. The portraits are hanging in the main room on the second floor of their new home.
    paige_rebeca_portrait-1.jpg
    bertram_portrait.jpg

Rebeca mastered the painting skill.
    rebeca_masters_painting.jpg

Avery finished his second children's book entitled, Where's My Shoe? and will receive royalty payments of §181.
    avery_finished_third_book.jpg

Bertram saw some pretty lights in the sky, so he went to investigate.
    bertram_investigates_lights.jpg

The next thing he knew, he was standing on the road near his home with a strange creature named Exugo Xip. Bertram had a horrifying experience.
    bertram_had_horrifying_experience.jpg

Bertram immediately sat down and described the experience in his journal.
    bertram_journal.jpg

Happenings Around Dragon Valley:

Zebulon Cronin will be starting school soon. He just celebrated his birthday and is now a child.
    cronin_zebulon_child.jpg

His brother Jacques Cronin also celebrated his birthday. He will soon learn to walk, talk, and use the potty.
    cronin_jacques_toddler.jpg

Samuel Silver and Shannon MacAnna are dating. They were flirting at McCafferty's Pub. Shannon had her kitten Sebastian with her. Sebastian is curious about Samuel.
    samuel_shannon_pub.jpg

~texansky~ I got the notification: "Affections appear to be developing between Samuel Silver and Aislin Walsh." I found Samuel at the graveyard with Aislin. I don't think that's a very good sign. Maybe she found out about Shannon?
    silver_samuel_slapped_by_aislin.jpg

Now Samuel thinks that Shannon's sister Teagan MacAnna is a good catch and "has potential".
    macanna_teagan_young_adult.jpg

Zebulon Cronin and Aiden O'Connell are spending their time after school fishing in the river.

Logan Cronin and Faye Lum are going steady.

Topher Baker is now a young adult. He was visiting Carol Funke. Topher got a job at the Harmony Hospital. His boss just happens to be Rhett Funke, Carol's father.
    baker_topher_young_adult.jpg

Craven Lestat won a chess match.
  • Options
    @texansky

Thank you, the recent update was great to read.
    The house is gorgeous.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited February 5
    @texansky thank you.

I have a secret - it's a spreadsheet. It has a single sheet set up like a database table. I use filters to filter by whatever I'm interested in finding out about or adding new information to. My columns in the database tell me everything I need to know and I add a new column if I need to.

There are currently 4 worlds in the Perfect Genetics Challenge game. I think there are 13+ worlds in my Big Game but I haven't looked at it for a while now. That's the game that has two series of videos running in it. They are Oscar's ongoing stories and the McFluff story.

I love it when I add a new world as the game runs so smoothly. But when I sent my sims to Vice City this time I was shocked at how badly it lagged. I was having to sit for minutes between each mouse click. I couldn't understand why as I had only about 6 sims in the world and it had previously run very smoothly with no lag.

Then I checked the town stats and discovered the game had been freezing while it added hundreds of extra sims, horses, cats and dogs. I usually try to avoid total annihilation of sims in my games. But this was extraordinary. So I carefully selected each sim from the list to be totally removed from the game. All the time hoping I wouldn't get rid of one of my 6 sims. The game ran perfectly after I did that. And I confirmed all of my sims who belonged in the world were still there.

Then it froze again as it replaced all of the sims and animals I'd just annihilated. So I had a look around story progression. I did remember from years ago that there were some settings you could tweak to stop it adding extra sims. I couldn't remember what they were but I found a place where I could limit the number of sims in the world. So I limited the number of each animal to 5 and limited sims to 25. I'm going to have to keep an eye on that just in case the game decides to start deleting my sims to make room for the extra townies and service sims it wants to add.

One of my sims had previously moved out of the house I made for her. She left all of her stuff behind in the various storage objects. I wanted to reunite her with her elixirs and harvestables etc. So I decided to add a sim from my library to carry the items to her. Now I obviously didn't think this through very well. I came across Win Holden.

Win007.jpg

Win is an imaginary friend made real from that game. In that game I was being every officious in my insisting on the sims reading every recipe book in my game before they could move on. Win is a very highly skilled sim and I had that version of her in my library. So I thought I'd place her into Barbara's house and Win could pick up and deliver all of Barbara's belongings to her in her new apartment in the middle of town. That's when I realised Win wasn't just very skilled. She had an inventory full of her own stuff. So I had a dilemma. Then I decided Barbara had abandoned her thins so Win could have them. So, we now have two extra sims in Vice City.

The original sim I added when I set up the world and added it to my game is Caroline Price.

Caroline-Price001.jpg

I don't remember if I placed a fresh version of Caroline to the world, or if she has some skills. I suspect she probably is a fresh sim as I made her years ago when I was first adding CC skins and hair to my game and made a bunch of new sims that I never used. I've been gradually adding them to games over the years to make use of them and most have made an appearance somewhere by now, but I haven't really played them enough for them to get lots of skills and collections of items.

Anyway, in the next episode you will see a little of Win but I didn't come across Caroline, nor did I look for her. Win is living across the street from Caroline. My main concern was how I'm going to handle the population issues I'm having in that world at the moment.

In the next episode Don takes Max, Paul, Patricia and Petunia to live in Vice City and I added Win to Barbara's house that she abandoned. I did check on Barbara and hovered briefly over the houses of the other sims living in Vice City and they all still appeared to be there. But I didn't stay any longer than I had to as I didn't want the game to find a way to dump hundreds of horses and sims in to it and possibly move some of my own sims out. At least I often Save As so I keep old copies of my saves so I can go back to them if I need to grab a sim the game has removed.

I've started working on the next episode but it'll probably be a week or more away yet.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    So I made a blunder. I absolutely hate ondrive and wanted off my PC, I deleted the folder for it and it deleted my desktop! I had to reset to manufacturing now I have to redownload everything.
  • Options
    KungLaoJTKungLaoJT Posts: 3 New Member
    Finally get to renovate my house for what I initially planned after 3 months :) Looking forward to make my outdoor part better
  • Options
    edited February 6
    @texansky - I have a doctor's appointment on the 7th dealing with a lot of things that have been left by the wayside for too many years. So I'm not doing much of unpacking until after. That move totally kicked my hind-end. Much of my days have been spent asleep since my discs (back) have been giving me pain and severe fatigue.

My muse has kind of buggered off somewhere. God knows where... :lol: So I might use this time to catch up on pictures for the two chapters I've actually managed to have written in their entirety.

@GraceyManor - ugh...Onedrive. If you accidentally link your drive to Onedrive, it's horrific what it can do to your files. And what stinks is there is no easy way to un-link it without doing severe damage to your main drive. It's like a thief because if you delete One Drive, it heists your files along with the delete.
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top