Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Store Issues

I created this discussion for anyone (especially new members who can't start discussions) having problems with the store being down or not working properly.

Post your issue here and tag @ EACade (remove the space after the @ ).

Comments

• Options
    becky050890becky050890 Posts: 6 New Member
    @EA_Cade My sims 3 store isnt working everything else on the site is working just anything in the store category says the This page isn’t working right now store.thesims3.com can't currently handle this request. HTTP ERROR 503. Please let me know what to do. I have tried to open this page on multiple different computers, wifi, LTE, and even different internet browsers with no fix in sight! Please help
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited January 14
    @becky050890 - You are not alone. The sims 3 stores server is down.

I also created a thread in the Sims 3 Store section before I saw your thread.

My thread sims-3-store-down-january-13-2024

I posted:
    @EA_Cade - The Sims 3 store website is down. I checked the website "is it down right now dot com". The result is that the server is not responding. The website shows the site has been down for at least 8 hours.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @EA_Cade So the sims 3 store is back up but when I try to access my purchase history still I get this message "Be Right Back! Our site appears to be down right now. Don’t worry, we have one of our best people working on it." Why can't I get this page to load?
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    @EA_Cade So the sims 3 store is back up but when I try to access my purchase history still I get this message "Be Right Back! Our site appears to be down right now. Don’t worry, we have one of our best people working on it." Why can't I get this page to load?

Heya,

The purchase history page is loading as expected for me, are you still seeing this issue now?
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    Hey, No I was finally able to actually open the purchase history thanks for the help! :smile:
  • Options
    GothangelGothangel Posts: 128 Member
    502 bad gateway ?
  • Options
    GothangelGothangel Posts: 128 Member
    is error
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Gothangel wrote: »
    502 bad gateway ?

The Sims 3 store is currently under maintenance, should be back up in about an hour :smile:
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    edited January 24
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Gothangel wrote: »
    502 bad gateway ?

The Sims 3 store is currently under maintenance, should be back up in about an hour :smile:

I can access my history page but, in the launcher, will not install anything. I can't even get it to recognize cc from another site. I tried several methods, but nothing works.
  • Options
    BonnieLM77BonnieLM77 Posts: 6 New Member
    @EA_Cade is the store down again?
  • Options
    lilytoelilytoe Posts: 1 New Member
    I am having the same issues as @bluzkat65 . EA will not refund in-game purchases, though I only asked for the sim points to be refunded. @EACade are there any solutions? I cannot download any of the items I've purchased.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My EA Sims 3 Store issues have been fixed. :o I don't know how, but whoever in the EA Sims Gurus that fixed the problem, it's very much appreciated. Thank you so, so much. :p Once I found out it was fixed, I was able to redownload my Sims 3 Store Contents. I so missed having my beloved Midnight Hollow, Dragon Alley, Barnacle Bay, Roaring Heights & Sunlit Vibes. <3 I even got for the first time the Sims 3 Lunar Lake. I extremely love this world & wish my Sims 4 Strangerville was more like Lunar Lake. B): <3:p I'm so fascinated by the beautiful cool Lunar Lake that I don't seem to be eager to continue building my Castles in Sims 4. ;)