Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Store Down - January 13, 2024 and again April 6, 2024

Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,999 Member
@EA_Cade - The Sims 3 store website is down. I checked the website "is it down right now dot com". The result is that the server is not responding. The website shows the site has been down for at least 8 hours.

A similar thread is also started in the general Sims 3 Help section

Edit to add: The store was back up on January 14th. The start time of the Daily Deals have been affected. Check out the Daily Deal Spreadsheet for updated times.
a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
Post edited by Me1620 on

Comments

• Options
    BonnieLM77BonnieLM77 Posts: 6 New Member
    @EA_Cade is the store down again? I was able to get into it as of an hour ago and then all of a sudden I started getting a 503 error in both Firefox and Chrome. I recently had to do a complete uninstall and reinstall of my Sims 3 game and was just redownloading my store content, this was the most recent post for this so that's why I replied here, thanks
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Same here. I'm really hoping they will let us know if they are planning to shut down the site. I'm a bit worried about it.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,999 Member
    Way back in Feb 2015, SimGuruBChick had posted in one of the older DD threads that if the decision was made to close the store, they would provide us with lots of notice. While this was nearly 10 years ago, I would hope that EA would still give us plenty of notice.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 518 Member
    I hope they do still give us plenty of notice about closing it, so that I can prioritise how to use my points to get the remaining things I want most.