Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,922 Member
    I've playing around with some modeling poses for Danielle and Londyn to use when they walk the red carpet. They work it, they own it, they slay...

8o2k8iV.png
    PhntVd8.png
    iVfUzW8.png
    Y0ZGOzj.png

Londyn has always been gorgeous but those short locs take her to another level.🥰 I love how both of them look with their new 'dos. I had to laugh. When I loaded the save this is how I found Danielle, 'dancing' on the coffee table...

YUxOzqP.png

That's not a pose. She just spawned on top of the coffee table.🤣 I had to use teleport here to get her down.😁
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,926 Member
    Feel better soon @Ellupelluellu <3
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92
    I'm sure if I looked hard enough through my mods folder I would probably find that no random flirting mod. I know I had that one or something like it once upon a time. It's so much fun watching the little ones explore the world. Their fascination with everything is adorable.❤️ It's still not time for the couples in my stories to start families but I'm looking forward to it. Congrats to Ruby and Kien! I love it when women take the initiative and propose.😁 It's wonderful that Kien just shrugs off Ruby's conversation with Barry. A second child. Now the real fun begins.😉

@GalacticGal
    I'll probably end up pulling the 8 hour Accolades mod and trying a couple of test runs to see how it goes. One thing I noticed that's still puzzling is how many of the attendees sit on the floor instead of using the ample seating in my venue. I have 24 seats and maybe 10 sims, not counting the host, show up and over half plop down on the floor. It's really strange to see them in their finest sitting on the dirty floor. If you had a sequined gown that likely cost you several thousand simoleons you wouldn't be sitting on the floor in it. I'd be forever holding it up to keep it from even dragging the hem on the ground.🤣 I suppose floors in the Simverse are pristine if you don't have Bust the Dust. Their backsides are unusually clean when they stand up I must say.🤔

I love both mods, Faithfulness and WonderfulWhims. Chingyu's Faithfulness mod gives you a lot of control to stop unwanted flirting, and oddly, it also gives you the traits to make an outrageously unfaithful sim too. Where WonderfulWhims wins is how there is no option at all for any sim other than their spouse to do anything romantic with them if they have the Eternally Faithful attribute. There's a list of 'Wonderful Attributes' that are actually traits but they don't take up a trait slot in CAS and you don't need to 'buy' them, they're totally free. WW can really fine tune what a sim's turn ons and turn offs are. On top of that there's lots of other tools that go beyond the romantic stuff, built in pose player, a host of built in cheats and tuning that is second only to MCCC in scope. MCCC and WonderfulWhims are my two absolute must have mods, and of the two WW is more important for the way I play.

@Ellupelluellu I hope you feel better soon.❤️
    The Winterfest Eve celebrations looked so lovely and cozy. I can't wait to see how Winterfest goes when you get to feeling better.🤗
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

🪷 Today in Tomarang 🐅
    Sai and Jack are home alone and worried beyond measure. They heard nothing from Jeb and Vlad since they left yesterday. Nor of Ji Ho and Rubyn...
    13cba885a5b09faae0757e56bd4a6f831a2a382d.jpg

But then Vlad's meteorite started to glow! Finally!
    Full episode 👉 here at the forum.
    b4318dcc9e5e8f573a94443adec2a0dc6e443b04.jpg

🎄 Last Christmas 🎁
    A peaceful day. The Boys are playing in the snow ☃️
    1515dfa028a582f2db0d0f3548af4649500a6f4e.jpg

If there only weren't the bloodlust Vlad has to fight!
    There is only one way Jack can think of to stop him!
    Full episode 👉 here at the forum.
    40bf09ed8a1a9f4c38fac5616e7f5d682fe3c4ef.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,979 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves @mightysprite @DaniRose2143
    Thank you for wishes :) I just have to avoid looking the screen too long.... but... sims are behind my screen.. so little dilemma here :p

This happened before my Winterfest Eve, my sim was cooking all those grand meals the whole night to go with her in the Henford Pub and later to that nightsale. I was looking around and saw this:
    DLu0AYt.png
    Lots of traffic at 4-5am ..

And of course neighbors had to make loud ... things... just when she tried to sleep..
    F1CgqYn.png
    New side of Baako, again...
    4OABYo6.png
    Last time Baako just kept standing there ALL night.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,653 Member
    Thanks for the tips, @DaniRose2143 Quite a few of the Sims who attend the Starlight Accolades in my game, also sit on the floor. I never understood that. There is more than enough seating in the venue of choice, but yet they prefer the floor. I do wonder why that is.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello simmers, thanks for all the comments on my last post the awesomes and likes :blush: I always gave awesomes and likes enjoying all the different gameplay/stories in this thread!
    ____

I have another update, however while these feature our main characters, Hazel and Rainbow, the focus is also minimal on them, I rotate between their two houses mainly yet when I want a passage of time or to play a different household, I call that: Inbetween Stoler aka Stone and Adler family.

For the next few updates, we will be doing that.
    ___

Today time to shine is a small family made of Lia (Pre-made from island living pack and their adopted daughter Fatima) They moved away from the island to live in Willow Creek.

We will travel back in time a bit to winter for them, which is their first in Willow Creek the two went to the park to frolic in the snow, these two islander's don't know if they dislike or like the cold yet but they did like to create with it!
    53270600786_5c8991876f_c.jpg
    53271067925_823fa0dfff_c.jpg
    Fatima flopped down to make a snow angel, she had seen other kids doing it, I think she really likes the snow!
    Laughing freely, Lia flopped down and indulged in the cold fun with their daughter
    53269706812_6ecaea4260_c.jpg
    53269706662_5635b1b5b5_c.jpg

Once home, Fatima is eagerly knitting, Nobi (Non-binary term for parent) told her if she knitted enough things, they would post those items on plopsy and the money would be Fatima's with some going to a university fund, this excited ten year old!
    53271067550_e29ca18c67_c.jpg

Rainbow came over for a sleepover and it was very fun for the two girl's especially the pizza!
    53269706607_4d9c00eb1b_c.jpg

They played chess which was one of their quieter activities of the night, lol two violins playing at once or their rambunctious pretend game while playing in the closet were the loudest xD
    53270600106_c3411c7715_c.jpg

Lia was grateful when they were asleep, now they could study in peace, they are in uni doing a psychology degree.
    53270957184_9bae6bf0e0_c.jpg
    53270884638_2710d8111e_c.jpg

They had breakfast in the morning, heh look how excited Rainbow is to see Fatima <3
    53271067330_006045395d_c.jpg

After Max came to pick up Rainbow, the two had a pretty quiet but serene day. Fatima put on more cozy pj's and settled to knit, lol even she needed a recharge from Rainbow's energy xD Aww Fatima loves her nobi so much <3
    Lia whole loves books study from their course books such a serene image!
    53270884413_35fdf191de_c.jpg

The days were busy with school for the both of them yet even on such a tight schedule, Lia made time for their girl.
    Trying their best to always eat with Fatima at dinner and double homework was always comforting and helpful for them both!
    53270601486_8ec99e2529_c.jpg
    53271068710_0662ed1afa_c.jpg

Helping her with school projects and playing her violin.
    53271066925_836de50a36_c.jpg
    53271066770_a25b2de4c7_c.jpg

Lia felt pretty alone coming to Willow Creek but from an off chance meeting in the park, they met the Stone family and they had been very helpful and caring, it was especially good that Fatima had a friend!
    Mckenna Stone helped Lia with feedback and they got along well, Lia had feelings for Mckenna yet did not know she was in a relationship, a dazed flirt led to some drama but it was resolved and their friendship is on the right track.
    53269708322_6086e72f02_c.jpg

Max Stone and Lilith Stone both help babysit Fatima when Lia has a late class.
    53270886403_9d8b655ec0_c.jpg
    53270958964_f623864221_c.jpg
    53270601106_e4dc88961c_c.jpg

They were very happy!
    53271066065_b0ba4f75b8_c.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,471 Member
    @GalacticGal Hope the wait ends soon😁

@DaniRose2143
    Londyn is especially rocking that look! That dress is niceee. Their poses in the 4th shot is perfect👌

@Ellupelluellu
    Lol never noticed traffic form, I like the shot. I’m not sure what it is, the snow falling or all the night lights on but I like it. Baako 😮 Might be a midlife crisis😭

@Lyrie
    One of my favorite snowball designs☺️ I love that Lia and Fatima are working towards her college fund! Homework buddies😎 Its great that the Stone family helps out Lia when she’s away at class. Enjoyed the update, They’re a happy family☺️
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Replies...sorry a little extra bouncy today so replies in here ha.
    @GalacticGal I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know sometimes when just relaxing we can just go either way but it was really feeling like just an adjustment period, doesn't mean they aren't moving but he's good. Yes, he's really trying hard to be a good role model, me too it's not planned all the way but as usual I liked picking out their wedding wear. Hmm you raise a good question which I answer with another question, could it be anything else? no and yes hehe. Mmkay I'm being silly the caffiene kicked in. Even when she's not autonomously talking to furniture sometimes I feel like there is one going on in her head. :D
    @Ellupelluellu Oh I hope your migrained is better now I had one just the other night, always for no reason...well it was right after I got off work and was annoyed with someone so maybe not completely for no reason lol. I loved all the colors in your post, I love celebrating holidays in game play just real life it is a nice break up of time, such a cute family.
    @BlueSeaWaves oh good! Yes always back up, I could probably back up better but at the moment a back up is better than none at all mmhmm.
    He also asked her to just come over and hang out at his house like, mods are fun you just don't need to them make your sims crazy, Kien is gonna throw you out the window man. Then I was right ha! That's good, I mean yes I try not to do that too often but I notice that sometimes if someone has a lot of pictures spoilers or not it helps for them to be in their own post. I think babies are supposed to be but I raise them very relaxed when I have a lot of rotations to do so sometimes I miss how much or how little. Yes Kien has a very wise chair, Ruby told me so :) Ruby would beat him to everything just to say she may be crazy but she does know she's in love. Hmm I guess that can be the same thing ha, I keep zooming in more and his little kicks really stand out.

I just picture some really happy babies doing that so yeah baby approved indeed.

I think you can buy them on the fridge, or I know there is a mini fridge that should have that option, but in orders I think it is on the computer you should see it. I believe it came with the spa day refresh but could be wrong I use it so randomly. Yeah just a little taste, I don't know why that was so cute to me but it was. Yeah Kien is best for her and I had some other things to do so I'll be checking and she should know if she's pregnant or not. Baako is always interesting for no reason, I think I've seen him like that in my game too.
    @DaniRose2143 oooh I just love those dresses and they are working those poses <3 gotta love these ladies.

It is a pretty solid mod, I'll have to remember to save it on a drive as well so I don't have to worry about losing it. Well I'm glad you can enjoy it with other pics and such because they are too cute if a lot a work. This will surprise you I think, but sometimes I get in that mood and have families that just don't have kids, or at least right away sometimes it doesn't work. That is just how Ruby does things, he is always so dreamy wanting to be nice or romantic with her she is pretty sure she had no other option that was hubby before she knew it mmhmm. Yes Barry was her roommate before Kien he should be accepting of him....hehehehe. I am hoping she's pregnant I didn't check but they'll be trying.
    @Lyrie an adorable update all the same nice that they could find friendship so easily.

Mmkay I was moving around, making sure rent was collected, now werewolf Barbie's really small units don't make as much but they are still a nice pay check it's nice to see variety. Makes me wonder about turning one of my old fake resorts into rentals, I noticed some old builds have problems on their own if you go looking for them in your gallery so if nothing happened to them I might have to check, but just as a tenant.
    cCJNolGh.png
    Vlad likes to hang out on social bunny with his dear Nicole but it was time for work, on his lunchbreak he found that this guy has really nice plasma....hehe.
    LmZCnhzh.png
    He was immediately forgiven though he beat him at ping pong, I forget we have some of these tables sometimes , I just get stuck in a comfortable loop I guess, but fun to find stuff later you forget about.
    nv6WuX5h.png
    While Nicole was busy Sammy snuck away to see Tulip, for a minute I thought I named her Kaci...I don't even know where I got that name...I may have too many sims and will get more anyways. I also found there is a fun menu for tenants but they don't need to do anything right now except be together.
    8q45t84h.png
    Had to cut their date short to go to work but they had a good time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 ,
    thank you, yes it's better now , also came for no reason what I know of :)
    Lol, at first I looked Vlad was kicking that guy in floor :o Until I saw he just "landed" there :D

• Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Our darling little Killian Michael entered the world last night at 10:24 PM. Mother and baby are doing well. I only had to wait until my son and his wife had a chance to inform others in the family (my guess is mostly her side.) Gag has been lifted!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,101 Member
    edited December 2023
    Something i don't think i've seen before since i've been playing this save. My sim self, his sister Collette (right to my sim self) and his sister Jennifer (left to my sim self) all around the dining table with their parents at their childhood home for the first time since my sim self and his sister Collette moved out. Collette turned up first autonomously, followed by my sim self autonomously.

1VdCpXD.png
    3CqmvXc.png
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 662 Member
    I try not to neglect my "other" Sims, but playing Jon and Jac is such a lot of fun.

One of my other favorites is Detective Morse, especially when he is in full "J'Accuse!" mode. Justice must be done.

7hInOHg.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,101 Member
    My current save is Crumplebottom less!
    2XhUCMM.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    So exciting @GalacticGal ! A sweet little baby just in time for Christmas.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2023
    @Lucy_Henley
    Well done Tony! He’s so smart. I’ve not managed to have a Sim earn all A+s, three have managed eleven A+s and one A. Pretty frustrating but still… I’ve not had a Sim do a drama degree. Maybe I should try it one day…
    Graham and Tony look so alike, considering they aren’t genetically related.

Thank you for commenting on my story! <3 It was actually pretty easy, because Tony had basically no social life and just studied while I was out with Eds trying to get him to flirt with Steve, lol. He also has the genius trait, pretty sure it helps him out! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    (Congrats Tony!!!!! :) , awesome update!
    Thank you so much! <3

@GalacticGal
    I really enjoyed how you gave us Eddie's background, little bits at a time, without it being an 'information dump'. That's really good writing. The story just unfolded as we read along. I'm also very appreciative of the fact you used the word should've instead of should of. That's a particular gripe of mine, a Pet Peeve, if you will, so again I thank you for the use of the proper term. :) Again, a great piece of writing. The story is very interesting, and I look forward to seeing what's next for Tony.
    Thank you so much for the kind words <3 English isn't my first language, but I'm doing my best so I really appreciate it getting noticed :relaxed: More to come in Tony's story!

@BlueSeaWaves
    Alicia’s adorable! Eddie seems like a very interesting character. Oo great backstory, and very nice of Tony to buy him the boombox. Glad he didn’t get angry with Eddie, and even gave him courage to speak with Steve. Oh now Eddie😭 Aww love the photos on the wall🙂 Glad he remembered him and decided to slack off, he was a great influence😁 Congrats on Graduating!
    Thank you for commenting on my story! :relaxed: Tony is a pretty chill dude, he's alright with all sorts of people. He was happy to have Eddie as a roommate and Eddie couldn't wish for anyone better! Well, maybe Steve ;)

«Looks like I’m winning!»
    «Oh you wish!»
    Cmsxl5b.jpg
    «C’mon, c’mon!»
    8hVxd6Y.jpg

«Oh don’t you dare!»
    IZsTj11.jpg

«Almost there…»
    E3TJ3tD.jpg

«One… more… lap…»
    ST6ZWms.jpg

«YESSS!»
    k14LTRr.jpg

«Ha! I won, I won!»
    U8Ekki0.jpg

«Pfft. This game is rigged».
    Alicia and Tony, everyone. 25 and 35 years old and still the best of buds!
    3tQQbMC.jpg

«Wait, how do you turn this thing on…»
    «THIS button, Tony. Ugh, give me the seat».
    lop4XyI.jpg

«Seriously, it’s like you’re from a different generation!»
    «Oh yeah, sorry for being something I actually am…»
    CBC5ke2.jpg

«Hey, hey, no fighting!» Graham smiled, watching Tony and Alicia bicker over whatever equivalent the sims has to Skype.
    1Bsq5vj.jpg

«She literally does this to me all the time, Dad», Tony laughed.
    «I do not! Dad, don’t listen to him, he’s an actor, he can’t be trusted…»
    xHPvKTD.jpg

«Oh quit it you two,» Allyson rolled her eyes. «C’mon, Tony, spill the beans, how’s San My?»
    iPX8ftH.jpg

«It’s alright,» Tony smiled. Alicia has been living in San Myshuno for a couple of years now, following Dad’s footsteps into programming. Tony himself lived in San Sequoia and worked at a small theatre. Their little troupe putting on an entire musical play in San Myshuno was just as exciting as it was terrifying.
    «Nervous before the performance?» Allyson asked. Tony shrugged.
    «I’m always nervous».
    «And always stunning on stage», Alicia sniggered.
    xHEdzTI.jpg

«How are things in Del Sol Valley? Been a while since I heard any news.»
    «Ah, same old, same old,» Graham chuckled.
    piCqLXZ.jpg

«Poor Kassie is going crazy with those two kids of hers. Tristan is always as work, I barely see them together.»
    q8K9INB.jpg

«Their oldest turned eleven a while ago. He is the most obnoxious creature I’ve ever seen.»
    «Graham!»
    «What? He is obnoxious! And she lets him do whatever he wants!»
    aqE67pS.jpg

«She’s much more strict with her daughter, I’ve seen Kassie discipline her on the playground. Poor thing.»
    1BgB37J.jpg

«Lucas is doing awesome, though! Him and his husband got a baby adopted.»
    «No way!»
    «Oh yes way. I heard it was hella expensive but you know, he’s a surgeon, he could afford it…»
    lbDwVeW.jpg

«Graham, I love you, but stop counting other people’s money.»
    «Just saying! Such a lovely little family, they are. Always full of joy.»
    91Qcu2l.jpg

«So Lucas is a dad now,» Tony sighed with a small smile. Lucas too, then.
    «And what about your other friends?» Graham asked. «That crazy-haired one from college, I keep forgetting his name…»
    «Eddie», Tony smiled wider.
    p3Yc9gA.jpg

«So you know how him and Steve fostered one kid?»
    IYoddNW.jpg

«Well, apparently Steve always wanted a big family, and Eddie wants whatever Steve wants, so…»
    Ge18591.jpg

«They have four kids and they have no idea what to do with them, it’s a disaster.»
    Nozorii.jpg

«And Eddie looooves disasters, so he’s pretty content. Steve is dumb enough to follow along... God do I feel bad for their kids.»
    wq9Ga0T.jpg

«Having kids is always a disaster!» Allyson laughed. «Good thing you two are nowhere near even thinking about that…»
    yLaktAo.jpg

«Yeah,» Tony quietly nodded, looking away. Good thing for sure.
    l7ozI9A.jpg

Tony’s life has became the dream life he always wished for - theatre, theatre, theatre yet again.
    VaysUTW.jpg

His colleagues was lovely and so was the director, always allowing him to experiment on stage and giving him a shot at parts he was interested in most.
    tkpsaDk.jpg

He was well known in small circles but nowhere near actual famous stars - that perfectly suited Tony’s nature.
    sK2mVw1.jpg

There was just one thing missing in Tony’s life…
    UFhXoKl.jpg

Love. He had many chances but he never loved anyone after Lucas. Never felt anything close.
    wb3XE1T.jpg

Not that it was a big deal though. Was it? Maybe he didn’t need love.
    BQ5a5WM.jpg

Eddie and Steve sending him postcards from San Sequoia anytime his theatre was out on tour were more than enough.
    OedkoxA.jpg

And honestly - so was his incredibly dear and incredibly annoying sister.
    «Oh look, what’s that?!»
    P0NmenA.jpg

«Huh?»
    VkLt8sn.jpg

«Tricked ya again!»
    Yup. It was more than enough.
    uxT3gTe.jpg

Even if Alicia didn’t see it that way.
    «You need! To! Get out! More!» she’d often say throughout the few days he lived with her. «You haven’t even seen a glimpse of San My because you're stuck in my apartment all day long!»
    bWElV7I.jpg

«But I like your apartment,» Tony would shrug it off with a smile, but he couldn’t help but feel that something was off.
    aeTDXS9.jpg

Because sometimes - sometimes it got really lonely. That strange sense of being lonely even when around people. Everyone Tony knew were already married or involved in a relationship, He was thirty five and he still hasn’t found anyone. And although Allyson and Graham told them there was nothing wrong with that, he felt as if something was missing.
    UlLSm4Z.jpg

Soooo what better idea there is than to go to a bar?
    PfuemLJ.jpg

Tony wasn’t impressed.
    «Really, I don’t get it. At least at clubs you get to dance, which makes the experience of having loud music aggressively pouring in you brains somewhat bearable, but here? We’re just supposed to… sit?»
    HvyJZbx.jpg

«Alright, first of all - you were the one who chose the table! I was ready to go hang out at the bar.»
    «That’s even worse! It’s louder and messier and full of people that drank way too much…»
    6jOQ2F8.jpg

«I mean, look at those kids, they’re like on their third row! It’s… it’s just not for me.»
    njL2UpZ.jpg

Alicia stared at Tony.
    «Having fun?»
    «No! Just all of… this.»
    9e0keyM.jpg

«Oh cut yourself some slack, big bro! Get a couple of drinks, smile, chat, flirt, meet someone, it’s all part of the experience!»
    HqxUbUF.jpg

«I swear, you’re like the most stiff person I ever knew…»
    Tony chuckled, looking away. Nothing to disagree with there.
    Nj4UO4k.jpg

As he stared somewhere across the room, his smile slowly faded away.
    3rdyuIb.jpg

He was staring, in fact, at ‘those two kids on the third row’.
    Ice9P31.jpg

Seemed like two regular guys, just casually flirting with each other.
    Ni11oJa.jpg

And yet something felt off.
    jNINvqD.jpg

Maybe because only on of them was drinking - the other one seemed to take on the challenge to get him as much drinks as possible.
    nzU9xJN.jpg

Maybe because that ‘other one’ had a particular sly smile Tony got quite often when he was younger. He never fell for it.
    2D0KBBR.jpg

This guy seemed entirely oblivious, cheerfully chipping away and taking whatever was put in front of him.
    ZJy5SvE.jpg

And he clearly had way, way too much.
    XsiCNcF.jpg

«Hey Al-» Tony quietly mumbled to his sister. «I think there’s something’s wrong.»
    JN1VQR8.jpg

He didn’t wait to get a response - the two guys were heading to the exit. And before Tony realised what he was doing, he already hurried after them.
    AH9dGMK.jpg

«Hey. You two know each other?»
    The dark-haired guy didn’t reply, only giving a nervous glance.
    eNXm9EW.jpg

«Better answer his question, or you’ll have to deal with me.»
    3nAU5ID.jpg

«Heyyy, I think that pretty glass’s guy wants t’talk,» the blonde guy slurred, and Tony felt his stomach crawl. This kid clearly had no idea what was going on. He could barely stand. What was he, eighteen years old at best?
    FTJeYhC.jpg

«Everything’s fine, man, I’m just getting my friend home,» the other guy finally turned. «Mind your own business.»
    mxjniAx.jpg

«Yeah? Maybe you should be minding yours. I saw how you got him drunk. Pretty weird thing to do to a friend.»
    7FgIB8E.jpg

«I’m sorry, what exactly are you implying here!?»
    «Yeahhh, we’re not ev’n friends, we jus’ met.»
    rZd5uUZ.jpg

«I’m implying that whatever you’re planning on doing will have serious consequences. This isn’t a stupid game, you’re messing with a human being.»
    uQRLFOn.jpg

«Come on man, look at him,» the dark-haired guy snickered. «He’s practically begging for some fun. What are you going to do about it, call the cops?»
    DwOCNLi.jpg

That would’ve been a rational solution, surely. Tony felt that what he did was so, so much worse.
    vAzD5zr.jpg

«Oh my god. Oh my god. We kidnapped a human.»
    «We really should’ve just called the police.»
    ovNgB3G.jpg

«Yeeeah, but we didn’t, did we.» Alicia smiled. Tony sighed.
    «Think we did a mistake?»
    X3efBbV.jpg

Alicia shrugged.
    «We’ll find out when he wakes up and calls the cops on us.»
    Sy3AfsH.jpg

Tony spent the night awake, staring in front of him. Why did he do this? Bring a stranger home? What a crazy, crazy, crazy idea.
    Bh6itis.jpg

But the slightest thought of this kid waking up somewhere in a prison cell with a hangover, not remembering a single thing about last night and not having anyone care to explain what happened to him strangely felt so terrifying to Tony as if he was in that position himself.
    o3gS0dt.jpg

«U-uh…»
    Hp4WYhB.jpg

Morning came. There was a slight groan heard from the bed.
    QnYhCb0.jpg

And then a quiet «oh my god» mumble. This kid had no clue what was going on. Yesterday he was exploring San My, staring wide-eyed at its huge skyscrapers he’d never seen before.
    LzXYlgr.jpg

Today he was in someone’s bed. In someone’s apartment.
    2l4N6VE.jpg

And with a particular someone preparing breakfast.
    H2GZsr8.jpg

Awkward, to say the least.
    hIQZ5lg.jpg

He slowly made his way to the kitchen area, glazing around.
    0RY1bLg.jpg

«Uhm… Hi…»
    Ynlkfnt.jpg

«Morning,» Tony looked over, doing his best at sounding casual. «You can, uh, take a seat if you want.»
    w89203V.jpg

The kid immediately relaxed.
    «Thanks. I uh… I’m sorry, I have no idea what I’m doing here. I think I was in um… in a bar?»
    k6jKbwb.jpg

«Yeah,» Tony awkwardly laughed. «Some guy was chugging you up with drinks and wanted to take you home. Seemed like an unsafe situation.»
    IGJmcWj.jpg

«So… you brought me home instead,» the guy smiled.
    «I panicked,» Tony muttered, immediately feeling his face turning red. «Sorry about that.»
    SWyT3Xj.jpg

«Didn’t know people around here apologise for saving other people from freezing on the streets,» the guy chuckled. He had a charming countryside accent. Tony caught himself at listening to it with awe.
    MaTakmB.jpg

«I- uhh. I mean, I guess I was supposed to call the police-»
    «Geez, I hate those guys, thank god you didn’t!»
    Geez. He said geez. Why was that the cutest thing ever?
    15DJxwp.jpg

«Sorry, I’m very… very new here. It’s like a whole different world compared to Windenburg. Everything is so… busy. The traffic, the people…»
    4n4oDpf.jpg

«Yeah, kid, I get that. I’m from here and it’s still overwhelming».
    The guy laughed a bit. What, what did he say?
    MZ3PJe7.jpg

«I’m twenty one, you know,» he said with the pride of a five-year old who just started preschool. That only made things worse for Tony, yet again reminding how quickly life passes. Seems like only yesterday he was twenty one. Now his younger sister was twenty five.
    «I’m Steve, by the way. Steve Rogers.»
    Cwvk4av.jpg

«Tony.»
    That was all Tony managed to say.
    nlA3Sml.jpg

They had breakfast, and although it was just eggs on toast, Steve couldn’t stop complimenting them. He admitted being horrible at cooking - in his household that was considered a ‘girly’ thing to do. To his very obvious annoyance, apparently, as he rolled his eyes and showed quotation marks with his hand.
    sPTswg4.jpg

And Tony found himself not being able to stop smiling.
    GQRAgTC.jpg

«You sold your entire house!?»
    «What, was I supposed to sell half? Yeah, sold it to my neighbours with all of the crops and went to see the world!»
    «That’s… god, that’s so crazy.»
    «It was awesome, though! I got to see Willow Creek, Newcrest, now San My…»
    e2HDHnz.jpg

«Hey Tony, if you used up all of the toast, you’re gonna become toast!»
    v94ea1w.jpg

«Hi! Um, are you two like…»
    gUjmXlz.jpg

«That’s my sister,» quickly said Tony. He expected questions, him and Ali always got questioned because no one seemed to be able to wrap around their heads the idea of adoption, but Steve just shrugged in an ‘alright, cool’ kind of way.
    ev8fqwS.jpg

«HE’S the adopted one,» Alicia still clarified, stuffing her mouth with breakfast. «Just in case you’re wondering.»
    «Neat,» Steve said. And that was it.
    hbao3qk.jpg

«So, cutie, mind telling us how you got yourself stuck in a bar?»
    «Oh, I was just telling Tony! So I’m from Windenburg, I kinda got bored of my life on the farm, so I sold my house and-»
    CmVixea.jpg

«You had a HOUSE? You SOLD a house? Are you like sixty years old? I could NEVER afford a house!»
    RpMaqGQ.jpg

«I told you I’d buy you one if you’d let me.»
    «Shut up, bro, I ain’t giving up on the challenge.»
    XRNMwXn.jpg

«Actually I got it from my parents…»
    «You are definitely sixty years old. I’ll die faster than I inherit something from my parents. Not that I’d want to live in Del Sol Valley. Pfft. Who’d want that?»
    RfpNKry.jpg

«What is… that?»
    «Del Sol Valley?»
    G8O3hZN.jpg

«Friendly advice - skip it by all costs on your world tour. It’s like the worst place to live. It’s like a fake world for celebrities and producers and everyone else is considered scum.»
    RpMaqGQ.jpg

«So dramatic,» Tony chuckled, although he could help but agree. San Sequoia was much more his cup of tea.
    ZPtulHn.jpg

He glared over his shoulder, watching as Alicia and Steve chatted, laughing and picking on each others jokes easily.
    rrcbIA9.jpg

«You are such a dork. How could you not recognise a club when you see one?»
    «Well it had ‘hot’ and ‘spicy’ on the sign… Oh come on, like you wouldn’t mistake that for a restaurant!»
    T7wqRb3.jpg

They worked so much better together than he possibly ever could. A whole different generation.
    OCIFxL9.jpg

«Well, I think I’ll be heading off,» Steve suddenly got up. «Thanks for the breakfast and all.»
    Already? Tony thought. A strange feeling of sadness hit him: he didn’t want Steve to go just yet.
    «You should come hang!» Alicia smiled. «Hold on, lemme get your phone number…»
    puDpejE.jpg

And just like that, it was time to say goodbye to Steve. Tony offered to head out with him, which made Steve smile and joke about him being a gentleman.
    jxSEXkB.jpg

This time, Tony couldn’t make himself smile back.
    8EUvW8A.jpg

«Hey,» Steve suddenly gently patted his shoulder, making Tony’s heart miss a beat. «I really appreciate what you did for me. I dunno what I was thinking, acting so stupid in that bar…»
    LWngBmp.jpg

«You weren’t the problem in that situation,» Tony quickly shook his head. «He was.»
    DwX7a1x.jpg

«Yeah, I’m still sure most people would say I deserved it. So thanks. Really.»
    dufHJ0A.jpg

He gave Tony another sweet smile and left.
    4kcPiT9.jpg

Tony looked down and exhaled under his breath: for the first time in over ten years, he once again felt a strange ticklish sensation filling his stomach. Butterflies.
    IgSRUhN.jpg

These two are so canon even the game ships them. Just sayin’.
    LkLV01e.jpg
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    I didn’t get much of anything done game wise yesterday. It was my monthly session with my therapist. I look forward to those sessions but I don’t get much done with my game those days. In a couple of months when I start my new schedule at work those sessions will be first thing in the morning not in the evening which should help.😁

@Ellupelluellu
    I'm happy to see your feeling better❤️ That's not only busy for that time of day but in the middle of snowstorm too! Baako, you can find a better dress than that, but I love your confidence😁

@GalacticGal
    I'm mystified since I rarely see sims sitting on the ground anywhere else. One of these days I'll quit procrastinating and go look for a fix to stop autonomous sitting on the ground. It looks so out of place and at least in my venue it causes some routing issues because they end up blocking the stairs. Which is also puzzling since the stairs are 10 tiles wide.🤷‍♀️

@Lyrie
    That has to be a major adjustment for someone going from sunny, warm Sulani to that😲 Max and Lilith are such wonderful sims to pitch in and support Lia and Fatima like that❤️

@BlueSeaWaves
    Thank you❤️ I don't think there's any look Londyn can't rock. Danielle too for that matter. Londyn's dress is Sifix Electra and Danielle's is Sifix Marisa.🙂

@RedDestiny92
    Thank you too❤️ I love those two so much! So Vlad was drinking from that guy. It looked like he was kicking him in the tummy. I'm like you, my sims and I have a comfortable, and fun, routine and we stick to it.🤣 I love those pictures in the background behind Nicole and Sammy!🙂

@Brd709
    What a sweet little surprise🥰 It's really fun when the game gives us those little gifts.

@Caerfinon
    The Detective Morse story looks really interesting.🙂 I know what it feels like to have a sim or sims that are so much fun to be with that you sort of forget about the others😁

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Ah it's Winter Solstice. The beginning of winter.
    But from tomorrow on the days are finally getting longer again ☃️

de1be1326a0f6dd3da937923aaf26a05e1ca2821.jpg

Vlad is still lost and the Vampires are about to set Ji Ho up with a new bonded...
    Whom will he choose?
    All 3 Winter Solstice 2023 episodes 👉 here at the forum. (Episodes 2 and 3 are on the next page.)
    6a0ec80a2cbdced722b34b167a1e643fcc933b3d.jpg

🎄 Last Cristmas 🎁 we also had an epic Winter Solstice Event 🌌
    dfcdc4a78bb9bb3f6ff620f7d2d9188baad18770.jpg

Vlad and Ji Ho have to solidify their powerful bond which attracts all kids of spirits. So they need to be protected during the event.
    All Winter Solstice episodes start 👉 here at the forum.
    3cbfb7612cd9de4a2465aee17472fbbf220c4c45.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    So exciting @GalacticGal ! A sweet little baby just in time for Christmas.

Thank you. He's number fourteen, but really our first Christmas Baby, being born closer to the Holiday than the ones he shares the month with. Smiling so hard, my cheeks ache.
  • Options
    @Koteyka
    That was an impactful story! I'm glad Tony more or less rescued Steve. All I could think of is that the other guy, the sinister one, managed to put roofies into those drinks. Well done.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 I've had Sims sit in the aisle during a wedding, too. Could be something MWS broke.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    @Koteyka
    At the moment I saw the bar pictures, I was "Hey that's Steve ! " :) Awesome chapter!
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    Baako was not the only one :p Today my game made me think of you... or your story to be exact :p:smiley:

I needed some screenies from new save today, with all original lots at background, for some silly idea of mine, and as we all know , you need to make a sim if starting new save.. I did..
    I placed her at Oasis Springs like I always do, was waiting for dark to take pics I was after in other world. Just before pressing M m I saw this:
    dTNGOzw.png
    k4hQbTm.png
    He instantly reminded me of SCHEMES AND DREAMS, story by @DaniRose2143 , because of how Nancy and Malcolm acted to Mimi. And he IS in front of Johnny's trailer :)
    At this save at least Geoffrey approves :D:D

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,926 Member
    @Koteyka Loved it :) It is fun to see Tony and Alicia's dynamic growing into adulthood. And how they each react to new places and new people.
    Is Steve a character from an existing story?
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves @RedDestiny92 @DaniRose2143 Thanks for the comments, very appreciated! :)

This will be Part Two of Lia and Fatima.
    ____

Spring had sprung, and the two went to the park to celebrate the warmth. Lia was wrapping up her time at uni and enjoyed the small break!
    53270884138_907e5177cc_c.jpg

The clouds are the same where ever you go, so the two love watching them together.
    53269705632_dd4f552546_c.jpg

Fatima thanks nobi for taking her to the park, she understands they are busy with uni. This of course makes it all worthwhile for Lia.
    53270883863_aed273ba16_c.jpg
    In attempt to keep debt down from their uni expenses, Lia paints and ells them on plopsy which has been really working out for them. They also sell Fatima's knittables on there as well, and if no one buys them, Lia donates them and still gives Fatima some simoleons.
    53270956504_bc6e112f97_c.jpg

Ah, so Lia was not out of luck yet with romance just yet, they met a woman named Stephanie, they had hung out a lot and seem to connect in a friendship and romance way, they both have kept their own kids out of it so far but things are getting serious and they both yearn from a commitment.
    53270883743_a0cdce30d1_c.jpg

So the two take a chance and start introductions. Fatima is fine, she is telling them about her bad school day, she seems to like Stephanie.
    53270598491_38f18c11e3_c.jpg

Fatima started to go through a bear phase, kinda wish you could choose what animal your kid could be.
    53269704702_bc6bfc0645_c.jpg

Lia decided that they would join the fun, why not, sometimes following along in a kids pathway can open up a lot of insight, and well they are a psychology major.
    53269704712_596be295ba_c.jpg

They even continued their bowling trip they had planned even in their new bear costumes.
    53270955364_5a007110ce_c.jpg86 by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

They even continued their bowling trip they had planned even in their new bear costumes.
    53270882833_4e8a9f794b_c.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS LIA!!!!! They graduated!!! I did two classes or three classes at a time with them.
    53269704417_0ab28768e1_c.jpg

The feeling was astounding but the best congrats of all came from the little one <3
    53270955309_ed72de186c_c.jpg

Lia returned the favor and babysat Rainbow for the afternoon and evening and took them out to eat.
    53293032099_8a378fe27c_c.jpg

Stephanie invited Lia and Fatima over to her house and to finally met her little one, sweet Tasha. Lia held her in fascination, they had adopted Fatima when she was eight, so a newborn was something so different.
    53293032074_e69887dc44_c.jpg

Fatima with wide eyes approached the little noise making newborn and cooed at her with care, she was so teeny and cute!
    53292661526_43bb1ef301_c.jpg

Giggling, Fatima started to entertain the little one, she got something of a gurgle out of the baby and swore she saw the little one smile!
    53292661521_44cf9ac3e0_c.jpg

The two lovers took a moment to bask in happiness, so far their girls were getting along and approved of the other parent figure, now it felt they could move forward, become committed and soon move in together as one family.
    53293031854_3c129bfdee_c.jpg

They had an even more private moment in the bathroom.
    53292661261_38e0559787_c.jpg

Then it just gets steamy~
    53292904998_526d6a90eb_c.jpg

A goodbye hug for this wonderful visit!~
    53293126200_e7e21b3f6f_c.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    edited December 2023
    @mightysprite
    I’m not Koteyka, but I think many of her characters are slightly based on Marvel Universe characters… from what I remember of her previous story anyway.

@Koteyka
    Aww, Tony and Alicia forever! Hard to believe she was once that tiny infant Tony was scared of touching…
    STEVE! At the bar! It was pretty kind of Tony and Alicia to rescue him off the street. Steve will remember that for a long time, in a positive way I mean!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top