Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BeckyI7FanBeckyI7Fan Posts: 123 Member
    12-10-23-12-01-10-PM.png
    Bryon has had the urge to try to leave class early. It's good that I join him every time.

12-11-23-1-24-17-AM.png
    Romance bloomed between Bryon and Cherry, a classmate. Love Day was a success
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,685 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves You had a lot of fun playing it, I had a lot of fun reading it! :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @haneul Thank you, I hope so, too.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Starfree wrote: »
    @RedDestiny92 could the white rabbit have anything to do with Alice (both story & song)?

My thoughts, too.
  • Options
    I have a lot of catching up to do.😁 I think I left off on page 1296...

@Lyrie
    The baby shower looked like a lot of fun! We've all had those moments where we forget to take pictures, but the ones you took are lovely.😁 The wedding looked beautiful just like Nayeli! Everybody looked like they were having a great time at the reception. I loved the picture of Hazel and Rainbow dancing.🥰 Myra is the perfect wedding present! Too bad Nayeli needed an emergency C-section though. I'm glad mom and baby are fine!

@RedDestiny92
    'Accidental' sims are some of the best ones. So many of my favorites are ones I thought would just be background sims, but they had that certain something that made them special. I love that top and they are rocking it!😁 Tomarang looks amazing!

I'll have more comments after work. I have a lot of work to do on my game after the mod folder cleaning. For some strange reason even though I have 99% of my CC reinstalled every single sim is naked, bald, and shoeless. I don't understand why the outfits and hairstyles aren't showing up on them even though the items are in CAS. The lots are all back looking like they did before but not the sims. This game is so odd.

Edit: I think know what the problem is. Every time I swapped folders in and out the game updated the resource cfg file. I made copies of everything the day before the update came out so I can try making a copy of the old file and paste it into my current mods folder and see if that fixes the problem.🤞🙂

Did you remember to go into Options and enable your mods again? Also, never, never, EVER save until that is done.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    My teenage Sim, Elmire, and her little sister, Ennik, are featured in my latest legacy post. Elmire's slice-of-life high school adventures continue and her sister hangs out at the park. Toddlers (and infants) are so cute in this version of the game even though they're a handful.
    vNYsM24.jpg
    465tkxp.jpg
    ssShWDr.jpg

Post is here.

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,992 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , You have backup copy of your save , I assume? Bald sims in that one too? :o
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,932 Member
    @DaniRose2143 aw that seems like a big annoyance
    Silly question, but did you re-check the "enable mods and cc" checkbox in game options? After patching, the game unchecks it automatically. (I'm sure you know this given how much cc you use but I feel like it would be easy to forget)
  • Options
    @haneul That was an excellent set of updates!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,938 Member
    @GalacticGal @mightysprite Mods are on. All of the B/B CC is there for all of the lots I checked. Whatever it is only affects CAS CC. I still think it’s the resource cfg file. I created two folders on my desktop, good and bad. I put a handful of folders in mods and tested then sorted them. The last ones I did were my big B/B folders. When they cleared I took everything out of the good folder and put it back into mods. That’s why I think the game wasn’t seeing all the stuff I put back. Maybe when I try again it will see everything if not I’ll try copying the most recent backup of that cfg file. If that fails I have a lot of work to do in CAS🤣

@Ellupelluellu I didn’t have time to try before I left for work but it’s something I’ll check out when I get home.😁
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    6c4f155b3bab27cca1e31376bd1482e493e58e98.jpg
    feb5c98370f3f521765c688c7dc4c155d8fe0074.pnj

Today Vlad and Jack arrived at the temple to seek relief for Jack's pain.
    👇 ~ 8 pics below the spoiler
    They greeted Arturo, the servant at this Temple, Chán's partner.
    Jack thought it would be honest to tell Arturo in advance that they don't have much money before he makes any effort to help him.
    But Arturo reassured him. This Temple helps anyone in need.
    7dc2c817dee07dd75ebe551e2fa86d6c939bdb1b.jpg

Arturo: "You know, our diety once was a temple servant too. He put his duty for his diety and his studies for the temple over everything. Even over his loved one. As a result, he lost his love. His diety was furious and banned him. So he sat under this tree here to reflect and eventually became one with the tree.
    This reminds us that we are here to serve the people and our loved ones before anything else."
    8b8a1bb2bb4e03e994fad53b00f6c5d8ed6281de.jpg

Arturo: "The tree cares for us. We pot his saplings and sell them. They have the tree's healing powers too. The income just from the saplings is enough to run the temple. So don't worry about money, hm?"
    Jack: "I see. Thank you. This place is really amazing."
    Arturo: "It is. I consider myself very lucky to be allowed to serve here. The tree is picky ^^' He allows not just anybody around him and touch his precious saplings and soil."
    7647f8c2198e7d34c6fec275df3b497617efe5a2.jpg

Arturo took them inside to see what he can do for Jack. And Jack told him about his searing pain after he left his fated mate.
    Arturo: "Oh I never met someone who left his fated mate. It's a wonder you are still alive! How did it happen?"
    Jack: "He kept claiming that we were fated mates but I never felt it.
    I ... had a very difficult past and I'm... damaged, you know? He had his obligations, urged me to keep our relationship a secret, was barely there - all this stacked and drove me just deeper into my madness. It was too much for me to keep going. My life and sanity - or our love. I chose life. I guess fate makes mistakes sometimes too. If I only were 'normal' - I could have endured it and..."
    Vlad: "No Jack. No one should have to 'endure' anything when it comes to love. That's also the reason why I want to cut the bond. I love Ji Ho too much to let him 'endure' me and the Bond."
    Arturo: "But Jack, you just gave you the answer yourself!"
    Jack: "What do you mean?"
    618467e2b3bb07136b1425abb046ab9263b2a4e4.jpg

Arturo: "Follow me."
    Thay offered fruit and incense at the shrine in silence.
    2fc8fa505993819d648c149f4f5d181cf5a7bf5e.jpg

Arturo. "You are damaged and your fated mated couldn't protect you caused you pain. So you protected yourself - from him and your love. Subconsciously. That's why you couldn't feel it.
    As you said. Going on with him and deepen your relationship - giving in being fated mates - would only have caused you more and more pain. So your subconscious stopped you from feeling it. You have to heal first."
    Jack: "How can I heal?"
    Arturo: "It takes time and treatment. Like healing any other wound. The pain in your soul and heart already reached your body. It was about time you came here. The tree can ease your pain and pave a path for you. But you'll have to walk it yourself."
    Jack: "I will."
    Arturo: "Let's go then!"
    e0cf51ffec53834fea33b4dadf62ad9d0c78ccba.jpg

Arturo: "Meditaion is important on your way to healing. You need a certain state of mindfulness and awareness to listen to and care for the needs of your soul and your heart. Come join us, Vlad!"
    61ec5c1b988549a4c7f78369fabc529cda1c515c.jpg

When Arturo took Jack to the massage, Vlad didn't join them ^^'
    Arturo: "I will be very careful to not touch your rash. But your body needs this to relax. To be able to deal with the pain. You'll feel so much better this evening, you'll see."
    Jack: "I really hope so..."
    Arturo: "And when it's getting worse again, don't hesitate to come back, hear me? I'm here to help."
    Jack: "Ok ^^' "
    71cf206cf0992e96b3366ea6fa9c7bdbea0a09f0.jpg
    👆

Vlad went over to the kitchen to prepare a meal for them. That's the least he can do for Arturo for helping Jack.
    fb71424285d55c5ac16cf0e365140fdd701dfeba.jpg
    Story Thread of their second year with this episode is -> here at the forum.

🎄 And Last Christmas 🎄
    4dafd8725ded45e369790a4a7649ed2b7b30dad0.jpg

Ji Ho and Jeb went to Senbamachi.
    👇 ~ 8 pics below the spoiler
    b3e4e53adc10c1ee400705649bad500fb593d9cd.jpg

After they took a walk along the canal, they soon found their first samples in the woods.
    147c3700395aa683873178eb9b5fc76c46431ca6.jpg

Giga and Jack are not skilled enough to climb here...
    e0520c34b492d7983ec2364474b4a1eadfbb65b5.jpg

Ji Ho: “YAAAAHOOOO! Giga! Jack!”
    0b26baa6813033de53d73877e19c1116a47da471.jpg

Giga: “How did you two get up there?”
    Oh no, Jeb is here! - how embarrasing for Giigs -.-
    Jack is relieved that Kiyoshi didn’t see him fail ö.ö
    33fe7cb6b47da9e70a1845feb0e94743fec93dc4.jpg

Meanwhile at the temple. Kiyoshi wrote down a wish for Vlad too, but he didn’t tell him ;) (Vlad is wearing the pullover Ji Ho picked for Luci.)
    0f9db0ca37e4807de85ab36d43d084331c07dc32.jpg

Late afternoon - Giga and Jack found a little townsquare with market stands.
    1777503fefb94507382e8fbf46c9790e2c0ed1cd.jpg

Even though they can’t cook, they can at least buy some ingredients.
    5b94e801681f199f8420e43362a4a9c58347d696.jpg
    f1543c983f62bdfb4069e5cfbcb1da9833948a03.jpg

Jack: “Uhh - that smells good! I wonder what Kiyoshi and Jeb will cook this evening!”
    Giga: “I also bought a cook book and we will start our cooking lessons soon.”
    Giga is not happy with Jeb and Kiyoshi spending too much time together ^^’
    db9b801505ec9569dcfe9f2646ccb4a77f6a8d0d.jpg
    👆
    Jeb and Ji Ho also bought food :3
    Then Ji Ho saw the Simmies Vending Machine.
    Ji Ho: “This is strange. I found one of those figures in my room, after ... Vlad had died.” (Vlad won it during the duel, when he claimed Ji Ho back and put it in Ji Ho’s room, like the ewok and the lily).
    b5b124195beb2baf3fabc94c6e34860013fdc86a.jpg
    Story Thread of their first year with this episode is -> here at the forum.
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @haneul they have been very fun, actually so far the only "issue" I've had is not getting rent but maybe the time hasn;t passed yet not sure, yeah I love my ridiculous sims.
    Aww I love your updates with the fam and them being a handful may be why they are cute, sometimes.
    @Starfree and @GalacticGal okay to be fair that is a perfectly reasonable idea lol, I was talking about the White Rabbit of Caerbannog the evil bunny from monty python I'm the younger one in my relationship and the hubby got me watching it. Now it lives rent free in my head and comes out for no reason at random hehe. Though still yeah that particular rabbit is fitting too :D
    @DaniRose2143 I know, it's like technically you made them but you don't get that you made them but they have your love, that shirt is too cute, I like a lot of the new stuff but it's one of my favorites. I just love the new world but I need to add some things to it.

Sorry you're having struggles, that is an odd issue, maybe you can number them and then delete the number to see which file you need to see what is what.
    mmkay awesomes out and I have more pics because I can't help myself...again.
    Nd9IxAgh.png
    I was playing with Kien for a bit and she called to invite him to geekcon which he normally wouldn't bother with but still having a crush has willed him completely. He was so glad to see her, she was surprised but could hardly find issue with such a pretty guy giving her affection, beyond a little agreement.

Later that evening I switched to Arturo's so I could age him down, my game is currently on long for chill playing but you never know with these elders. I forgot to turn off lay off events or whatever I did and he was very upset after work worried that he would be cut and I guess the game gave him an out that way. So naturally he asked her to go out with him because his husband was already asleep and who else was he supposed to talk to? His granddaughter who was supposed to be in bed?
    1FH4Mavh.png
    He hugged her immediately it was all he needed but the night was young.
    jf6p0Msh.png
    Dinner wasn't enough though they had drinks, he decided to take her to the lounge for more drinks, (now here I had a bug they didn't want to dance to the wall speaker so I set down something else lol) ahem, moving on. Arturo kissed her before moving to take her home, it didn't go any further but he was at peace there, no longer thinking about work.
    83UWxdBh.png
    In fact he didn't want to leave right away.

"Thanks for....spending the evening with me even though I know you're busy with work too, I really needed that."

"Of course, I'm always here for you."

There was a small part of him that knew that shouldn't effect him as much as it did, considering they weren't together but it wasn't loud enough.

"Careful...I won't want to leave." her laugh made him feel like jelly too.
    abcUPWah.png
    When he did finally leave she was called about one of her tenants having a water leak, she liked all of them they were well behaved and didn't irritate her, but the building itself had a major attitude problem. At least that's how she would put it with so many pieces of furniture being her closest friends....lol. Actually I eventually noticed the tenants trying to help her mop it up, they get brownie points for that. When she got back she spent the day which was actually Valentine's day with Kien and made sure to kiss him too he seemed so happy about it she thought he was adorable and according to her, her rice cooker liked him too.

Then I was checking the mailbox checking to see if any rent options popped up but instead I saw this option that I've never seen before for the love holiday, like who put that in the game? Lol
    vjyr1NTh.png
    Yes we tried it.
    N18XhCZh.png
    She let out an evil laugh after a bit we got a text that they recognized her handwriting so it failed....can this succeed?

:D>:)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    m5SExmph.png
    Also, yes I just saw that we hit 1300 pages so the goths wanted to celebrate. yay us. :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BeckyI7FanBeckyI7Fan Posts: 123 Member
    Bryon has developed a bad habit of leaving the classroom during exams. He and Cherry are now soulmates. They have gone to two proms together.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,992 Member
    @RedDestiny92 , hey cool, I need to pay more attention to mailboxes, I see :D

I have my own update,

4kDL6vH.png
    r0XS5B0.png
    8e22LP8.png
    ryFo2pj.png

here.

Thank you :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Yup, the forged letter does have a chance to succeed. I find it pretty devious for sims who are pretty evil to do so for the kicks.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    BeckyI7Fan wrote: »
    Bryon has developed a bad habit of leaving the classroom during exams. He and Cherry are now soulmates. They have gone to two proms together.

Aw, young love . . .
  • Options
    On to page 1297. I had lots of awesomes to spread around.

@BlueSeaWaves
    I love Talladega's little cowboy hat. It's so cute!😊 Aww, Pico is a cutie too! Reese! What got into you? That was mean. I have a feeling Nora will have something to say to her little brother, #1 fan or not.

@CK213
    That is crazy, he really does like the character from Wednesday that the Hyde kills!😲

@RedDestiny92
    Her spy technique really does need a little a lot of work.🤣

@Ellupelluellu
    I love that picture of Hanna and Justine❤️ Tartosa is my favorite world. It's so beautiful!

@DreamPrincess
    What a fun trip for Princess Roddy, Shine, and Benjamin! Princess Roddy handled himself wonderfully.😁 The more I see of Tomarang the more I love it. The temple lit up at night is gorgeous!❤️

@GalacticGal
    I'm glad you were able to rescue your save. I know you and Erik have been through a lot lately.🙂

@Caerfinon
    I got a huge laugh out of the line about a bed with less anger management issues.🤣

Well, I was wrong about the resource cfg file. That didn't fix the problem, but there is good news. Only the most recent save point in both stories was effected. I got lucky and I was able to roll back to the next save point prior to that and nobody is naked, bald, or shoeless and I didn't lose very much progress either. I don't know what happened to cause that but the important thing is I don't have to spend days creating new outfits for every sim in both stories. That would have been a huge job.😬

• Options
    @DaniRose2143 Thank you. I had to roll back a second time, managed to secure Jamison's earnings. But then had issues with that save. Oened up one of the 'older' ones and I'm back on the Friday before Christmas. Hopefully, things will work as they should. Had no Host at the Accolades. Weirdness.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 673 Member
    @Caerfinon I got a huge laugh out of the line about a bed with less anger management issues.🤣

I have a love-hate relationship with Murphy Beds. I love their compact convenience.... They simply hate me (and all other Sims).

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @DaniRose2143,
    Thank you! It's a pretty place! Koh Sahpa is especially beautiful.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Caerfinon I'm a bit of a scaredy cat and I've never given one of my sims a Murphy bed. I don't want them being 'eaten' by the furniture.

On the other hand there are the random townies...
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,482 Member
    @luciusstorm
    I don’t doubt there are others who would make better use of the feature than I did, fun to try out
    @RedDestiny92
    P.1299 Omg hope you’re recovering from that.
    Dad’s alway say they don’t want the pets but secretly want them alot😆
    I saw the rabbit and thought “Aw cute lil guy” then I noticed it has red eyes💀 Is it a reference to Alice in Wonderland? Ooo she got a woohoo partner, ‘ask to be woohoo partner’ fails 100% of the time for me😆 Thats pretty neat that they use the laundry room in the shared area. Those paintings are adorable! I love especially the fruit one. The painting below the shelf looks like a sims version of the meme ‘Me and the Boys’😂 Lmao I will never get tired of reading or hearing that
    “After an explosion”
    that event in For Rent just gets me every time 😂
    For accents on letters can you search the letter and do copy and paste?
    P.1300, Just saw that wasn’t the bunny you meant😅. Ahh Ruby Ruby Ruby, I like Kien but she’s spending more time with Arturo. He’s also a married man🥲 Lmao, I forgot about the forged break up letter😂I’m curious if it can be successful🤔
    Niceee touch of the 1300 on the ground🎉
    @mightysprite
    Hah I remember before and after every event, play, party or reunion they’d had all us kids set up, and fold and put away all the tables and chairs😂 Great times at those events for sure though😁 I'll download it once I get in game
    @haneul
    Pico is very friendly, last time my sims had a dog they were not as easy going as him. Dominic starting to enjoy Pico was how my dad was with our pets. Said he didn’t want any but I found out he was babying them more than we were😆
    @LeucosiaX
    Wow 4 townhomes, rest well deserved
    @BeckyI7Fan
    Good to see Bryon is doing well after the loss of his father. Cherry is a perfect name☺️
    @GalacticGal
    I did😅 That feature was fun to test, glad you enjoyed it☺️
    @DaniRose2143
    Hehe Talladega’s hat is one of my favorite things about him😁 Nora’s definitely going to tell Reese something for that, she felt bad for what he did.
    Can’t blame you for avoiding the Murphy bed. I forgot where I read it, but even with upgrading the bed, the chances of dying to the bed are never 0 💀😅
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,455 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Thank you. I had to roll back a second time, managed to secure Jamison's earnings. But then had issues with that save. Oened up one of the 'older' ones and I'm back on the Friday before Christmas. Hopefully, things will work as they should. Had no Host at the Accolades. Weirdness.

@GalacticGal you had no host? I had a host but no attendees other than my sim. Wierdness indeed.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    Still not played yet after the patch, I got an email yesterday saying that adeepindigo had updated various mods had been updated, although not Education Overhaul. I would play today but I’m busy as I’m going to be dogsitting and staying overnight, so it’ll be tomorrow before I get to play.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top