Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New For Rent buy build object picture thread

Comments

• Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    edited November 2023
    I wonder when the build mode (and CAS) items will be leaked so we can see what's all included in the pack. 🤔
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    ♥ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around ♥
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    The preorder digital content really got me hooked this time 🎣
    I love to build markets, little neighborhoods and multi purpose lots and I will use these objects often.
    dc8c2f40f50da63f31a09b7078f238db9d3f0388.pnj
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Lenny_Ogg wrote: »
    I love to build markets, little neighborhoods and multi purpose lots and I will use these objects often.

I love the grill. Would have been nice if sims could use to sell hot dogs and other grilled dishes. Maybe if it's portable we could use it with the sales table.
  • Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member

Yeah, I love the grill too. Using it alongside the food stand from Home Chef Hustle is just perfect. 😍
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    ♥ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around ♥
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I wonder when the build mode (and CAS) items will be leaked so we can see what's all included in the pack. 🤔

Most likely yes.
  • Options

Love the lamp, the baskets, the table, the plants, the windows... Looks so homely 🪺
    c283fac830fb719ed611936ada915e1d1188861f.pnj

This is my new favourite sink 💖
    d80c90646924b001b06e28d4d37627d635667ef8.pnj
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member

Darn it, that grill has me so torn. I really, really like the look of it, but is it worth an extra £11 to me? Sigh. CD Keys currently has the pack for only £24 but I wouldn't get the grill if bought from there.
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member

Darn it, that grill has me so torn. I really, really like the look of it, but is it worth an extra £11 to me? Sigh. CD Keys currently has the pack for only £24 but I wouldn't get the grill if bought from there.

I usually get the game from CD keys toO. But I was going to try instant gaming this time around. According to comments I read, they get the extra bonus items and it’s still less than EA app.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited November 2023
    I already have more grills than my sims will ever need ;) Introduce a way to lock those objects (re computer security settings), and I will gladly add grills to many more lots. On rotational play they are not exactly a blessing, as I constantly find a household member grilling at 3 AM. So, I just avoid them, and can pass this grill too. I think... hmmm... grill looks good, though.
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Love the lamp, the baskets, the table, the plants, the windows... Looks so homely 🪺
    c283fac830fb719ed611936ada915e1d1188861f.pnj

This is my new favourite sink 💖
    d80c90646924b001b06e28d4d37627d635667ef8.pnj

The sink also caught my eye. It looks like it can go with a lot of builds.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited November 2023

I usually get the game from CD keys toO. But I was going to try instant gaming this time around. According to comments I read, they get the extra bonus items and it’s still less than EA app.

Same with CD keys lol. I got the HR pack this week for $18 USD on there xD good to know about the bonus items with instant, may try them this time round since i really want this pack
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    Coconut27 wrote: »

Same with CD keys lol. I got the HR pack this week for $18 USD on there xD good to know about the bonus items with instant, may try them this time round since i really want this pack

When I go to the CD Keys website I can still see the option to buy the extra bonus items for Horse Ranch as a separate pack for 89p! I think the price was originally something like £3 but it’s dropped now. I don’t know how or even if this actually works - maybe it’s a complete scam? - but it may mean you don’t have to miss out on the bonus items for For Rent because they’ll sell them separately at some point?
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    hmmm... grill looks good, though.
    I love it. Its going to be added to all my parks. It never made sense to me that there are grills in parks (you dont see that in the UK) but something like a vendors carts would make much more sense.
    I actually think its too nice for the bonus items, it should of been in the pack.
    (also hoping that the tiger toy has swatches that are actually other animals, like an elephant!).

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    When I go to the CD Keys website I can still see the option to buy the extra bonus items for Horse Ranch as a separate pack for 89p! I think the price was originally something like £3 but it’s dropped now. I don’t know how or even if this actually works - maybe it’s a complete scam? - but it may mean you don’t have to miss out on the bonus items for For Rent because they’ll sell them separately at some point?

Thanks for that info! In the name of science, I just went and bought it :D

And here they are:
    Screenshot-2023-11-24-121504.jpg?rlkey=c7ylmfjkvq5u089zwe0yjs7o3&dl=0

Screenshot-2023-11-24-121751.jpg?rlkey=byudjx5buzxq206uijiuvv4we&dl=0

Awesome! But... the horse ranch bonus items were the only ones I found on CD Keys, which may mean they won't necessarily get the ones from For Rent...
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    edited November 2023

And here they are:

Awesome! But... the horse ranch bonus items were the only ones I found on CD Keys, which may mean they won't necessarily get the ones from For Rent...

I’m glad to know that works!

I can’t remember when I first noticed this extra content being sold separately for Horse Ranch. It may be that it didn’t get listed until after the pack was released, but I really don’t know. You could always wait until release day and then see what happens, given that the extra content is available until mid Jan. ETA: Though I think the CD Keys price probably will go up on release day from its pre-order price, so maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea.
  • Options

Ah and finally we are getting more roof options!
    But I 'm also excited for the other things in build mode coming with this pack.
    The Windows, the spandrels, the fences...
    bbe894cb93582569c229eb15712c2af5c10bac39.pnj
    416b32b6940afecbb6a8c80d517e41aa2266f4f5.pnj
    0e883209f561ae0c875245fdad58c37544b6cc2f.pnj
  • Options

And here they are:

Uhm, why "Rockin' Rancher" and not "Horse Ranch"? Never saw that before.
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member

I think it's just a promotional name. "Rockin' Rancher Digital Content" for Horse Ranch, "Street Eats Digital Content" for For Rent.

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    There are a lot of nice looking items coming with this pack. I'm still amazed at how much nicer the BB and CAS items from Maxis have been over the last couple of years. There isn't that much difference anymore between Maxis Match cc and the Maxis originals.
  • Options
    I feel a little worried for this new Gnome... Not sure if it comes with mold right from the catalog or if it is a feature being activated as our units go filthy, but we'll soon enough find out! :)

20231124g.jpg
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I feel a little worried for this new Gnome... Not sure if it comes with mold right from the catalog or if it is a feature being activated as our units go filthy, but we'll soon enough find out! :)

20231124g.jpg

It looks like that fungus gnome might be glow-y? Perfect for placing it outside at night in garden areas!

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    bizuktag wrote: »

I think it's just a promotional name. "Rockin' Rancher Digital Content" for Horse Ranch, "Street Eats Digital Content" for For Rent.

Ah, got it! I thought it was a name for the entire EP... thx :)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Oo maybe it is like the proverbial canary in the coal mine @Simmerville ?

Every tenant keeps a gnome around, because the gnome is small and will sicken with mold before the human sims do...
  • Options
    Oo maybe it is like the proverbial canary in the coal mine @Simmerville ?

Every tenant keeps a gnome around, because the gnome is small and will sicken with mold before the human sims do...

Hey, that would be cool, sort of an alarm clock in each unit? I assume unit A can get mold even if the other units are squeaky clean.

Funny you mentioned the canary. I'm busy building Copperdale Mining Museum, and a bird cage with a bird is one of the very few relevant items I could find despites having all EPs ad tons of CC. The miner statue seems to be the only mining related item in the HSY pack, and then I created the founder's painted portrait, of course.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    I don't think I've seen anyone mention this...

Vvlhn4s.jpg

I wonder why they put it in this shot since it's probably not interactive. Are they just teasing the people who want cars so bad? :D
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO