Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited November 2023
    As a lover of alpha cc I think the graphics are very beautiful. However, I will believe that it's real upon release because the only life sim I believe to be a real game right now is lifebyyou πŸ˜†. I truly believe announcing life sims is the new scam lol. And they know players love to give feedback and talk about things they want to see.
    If it were to actually release I would give it a try because of how pretty it looks. And I love Korean products and dramas 😌
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,233 Member
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 722 Member
    edited November 2023
    This game looks very promising! :D

Edit: So I checked the ad and all was good... except for what was shown around the end...
    I seen sum dude get punched by another dude... I hope this is not a thing between opposite genders...
    that would be a BIG red flag...
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,752 Member
    edited November 2023
    Korean MMO's have always had impressive character editors, nice to see a company attempting to make a life sim. It looks very impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDug3K3Uts
  • Options
    RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 135 Member
    It’s beautiful but I just hope it’s not filled with micro transactions. I’m scared that it’ll essentially be a free to play mobile game moved on desktops.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
    edited November 2023
    Just took a look at a video today and it's REALLY nice. Never cared for a lot of 'realism' but this looks really nice on the eyes and not uncanny looking with it looking pretty natural. Considering Alpha CC for S4 (or any of them) always looked pretty awful to me and too hyper realistic at times with not fitting into the over all style of the game, but this? I like this. Has a very natural look to it and style that's pretty soft.

Wasn't impressed with Life By You at all, but this? This is impressive for sure. Lot of customization especially being able to make your own clothing in your character creation.

Not surprised that such a beautiful game that's in development is from Korea.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    edited November 2023
    inZOI...a life simulation game with beautiful graphics, very realistic interactions/reactions, awesome active careers, and simple yet amazing base game weather. This game is just everything I dreamed of (the only thing that it doesn't have so far is occults, but I love it regardless). inZOI might become one of the most popular (if not, biggest) life simulations that there is since it looks like The Sims (I'm still gonna play it) will finally have some true competition (sorry Paralives, Life by You, and Vivaland). I'm definitely gonna buy it once it gets released or whenever pre-order is available! ✨πŸ₯°βœ¨
    Post edited by MarteziaKing on
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    β™₯ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around β™₯
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Yeah I just watched a video about it. It does look really amazing. But like in this game it seems it misses cars. They are also only decoration. Well I will keep watching their development and eventually buy it.
  • Options
    MillerMeteorMillerMeteor Posts: 26 Member
    Unreal Engine does miracles. While Maxis wanted to move away from realism, I find that this kind of graphics would not detract from the second degree of the Sims franchise.

After that, it's true that you can feel it's a game created by an Asian studio. Everything is very polished. It's reminiscent of The Sims 3, as if it were an indirect continuation.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,598 Member
    https://youtu.be/qW8jTWtSLpc?si=mraMgRQg88UBz_7F

Official gameplay reveal trailer. Looks pretty darn awesome to me.

• Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 722 Member
    I watched acottonsock's livestream, fun happened in her game, sum red haired chick was autonomously trying to steal her man, so she went up to the red haired zoi and gave her a good punch in the face. LOL!
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,707 Member
    I honestly am excited for this game. I've always wanted aore realistic look for The Sims and this fits the bill for me. The only thing I don't feel good about it is it using AI to create textures. πŸ˜• I wish they would change that to just a feature that let's us upload our own images so it's up to the user whether they wanna use AI stuff they downloaded, or their own designs that they created, etc.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    passionfruitpassionfruit Posts: 214 Member
    As a lover of alpha cc I think the graphics are very beautiful. However, I will believe that it's real upon release because the only life sim I believe to be a real game right now is lifebyyou πŸ˜†. I truly believe announcing life sims is the new scam lol. And they know players love to give feedback and talk about things they want to see.
    If it were to actually release I would give it a try because of how pretty it looks. And I love Korean products and dramas 😌

Vivaland ( a new life sim) is set to be released in early 2024 and is releasing a free housing prologue soon! Paralives is well under way from what I've seen!
    However, I'll look into InZoi as it looks really cool.
  • Options
    PrincessssPrincessss Posts: 72 Member
    @simgirl1010 Have you heard of Life By You? This is an up and coming life simulation game which I thought looks pretty good. I don't think it will be as good as the Sims - how could it be? 😁 - but it does look pretty awesome so I'm paying close attention to it to see how it turns out.

Here's the link below, if you're interested and want to read about it.

https://www.gamesradar.com/life-by-you-guide/
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,233 Member
    @simgirl1010 Have you heard of Life By You? This is an up and coming life simulation game which I thought looks pretty good. I don't think it will be as good as the Sims - how could it be? 😁 - but it does look pretty awesome so I'm paying close attention to it to see how it turns out.

Here's the link below, if you're interested and want to read about it.

https://www.gamesradar.com/life-by-you-guide/

@Princessss My sentiments exactly. πŸ˜„

We have a thread on LBY in the Project Rene forum. πŸ™‚

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/sims-project-rene-community-discussion
  • Options
    MonokumaMonokuma Posts: 18 Member
    Too early to say, until it's not released to public. It could be "nice looking game"... but we will see.
  • Options
    VixenoireVixenoire Posts: 12 New Member
    It *looks* good, but who knows what the actual gameplay will be, how many microtransactions there will be, etc. I kind of don't like that they (or some media outlets) are advertising it as the major competitor to The Sims 5. First of all, TS5 isn't even out. It is still in project phase... so how could they know that? Secondly, it's a bit of an arrogant statement to make. The Sims is a household name across the world. People know what it is even if they have never touched any of the games. It's been around since the early 2000s and is one of the biggest selling games in the world. It just feels ick and like bad false advertising. ^^'

I'm keeping my eye out for it, but I definitely don't believe it will be a competitor to The Sims franchise.