Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,164 Member
    edited September 2023
    I missed stuff packs so much that's I'm actually really excited. Love seeing one in the roadmap instead of kits for once.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,415 Member
    Tomorrow??
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,355 EA Community Manager
    Home Chef Hustles isn't releasing tomorrow :)

More info on EA.com here.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,358 Member
    I'm pretty sure the trailer drop is Thursday. Pack is probably either later this month (two patches? the last couple have been on the small-ish side) or early next.

But more kitchen stuff! Yay! Free Cupcakes! Yay!!!
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Oh I cannot tell you how excited I am for this! Most of my sims end up becoming pretty good cooks, so I’d love to be able to do more with their kitchens. Plus I never thought we’d see a stuff pack again tbh, so this makes for a refreshing change!
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,164 Member
    Just realized it's going to be the second kitchen-themed stuff pack (after Cool Kitchen) and the third one to have a brand new kitchen appliance (after ice cream maker from Cool Kitchen, popcorn maker from Movie Hangout).
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I’m very glad to see stuff packs come back. Actual gameplay items plus BG updates. 😍Plus this one seems to just be an extrapolation of several cooking mods made in game official. I saw the cookbook on the counter, something I personally wanted years ago and several modders went on to make extremely well. Freed cupcakes, also a mod. Even the organized recipes is a mod. But this way even console players finally get these things. And pc players can remove extra mods/ modders can (myb not sure how modding works) pare down their mods to take out the bits that aren’t needed anymore and have it work with the new updates. The mod cookbooks could be recognized as actual cookbooks not just appliances. Maybe whatever foods we make with them can be used in whatever new systems of making money were mentioned in that behind the sims summit.

Plus since it’s a stuff pack you get more cool stuff than you’d get in those kits. That whisk jewelry was cute. So was the jumpsuit. To be fair I own every single cooking themed sims content for sims 4, and a bunch of the sims 3 stuff. This was my bag from the beginning. Hence all the cooking mods, and previous posts begging for overhauls etc. At first I thought it was like a cool kitchen stuff refresh, but I’ll admit we’ve only seen a little of what is actually in this pack separate from the update and I’d buy it anyway.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    ooooo new kitchen stuff! I've been TRYING to resist adding more Kitchen CC...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,018 Member
    Cannot wait! *happydance*
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 75 Member
    Can‘t wait as well! Will buy it on release! Totally thrilled! Love kitchen, cooking and recipes. Reorg of the recipelist is wonderful!!! And I hope the next EP is also for me :)<3<3<3<3<3
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    This actually looks good!
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Can’t wait to see more on September 14th! :)
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,441 Member
    Can't wait to see the trailer. Love the waffles! :heart: Kitchen looks nice and do I see a new dishwasher? Looking forward to the new recipes. :smiley:
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member

Yay for this option! <3 I do pray that they didn't delete the Cupcake machine object from base game, though :cry:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,003 Member
    I think I'm more excited for the stuff pack than the expansion pack. 😄 I've had a waffle maker on my wish list forever.

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Tervetuloa, nordic style waffles. That was a nice touch. Interested to see what will be coming in the pack.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,003 Member
    Some more pics.

BfCZfJH.png

juxCESO.png

zZvWPR3.png
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,694 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Just realized it's going to be the second kitchen-themed stuff pack (after Cool Kitchen) and the third one to have a brand new kitchen appliance (after ice cream maker from Cool Kitchen, popcorn maker from Movie Hangout).

I love all the appliances
  • Options
    aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    I am super excited. I always appreciate new kitchen stuff and new recepies. I love the waffle iron. The waffles look cute.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Tervetuloa, nordic style waffles. That was a nice touch. Interested to see what will be coming in the pack.

I don't know why but waffles make me so happy- I was thinking about this today- My architecture bf told me once - it think it's the grid. So stoked they are bringing waffle irons t the game, but I already several different versions of cc waffle makers- but couldnt be more excited for official.

@simgirl1010 indeed- waffles are my favorite!
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,389 Member
    Such good news. I can't wait. :smiley:
  • Options
    I think this is a great idea for an expansion pack. Food cc is possibly one of the most fun to play with and see but I can't have it in my game, because it lags too much. I hope the add a lot of new cool recipes. The cc creators out there have really raised the bar, and I love to see this official additions to what we have.

Also kitchen design, I have been so searching for the "no kitchen" kitchen trend for cc with zero luck. A refrigerator that looks like a cabinet sounds like that minimal look where you can hide and tuck everything away so it just looks like another room. It's so good for studio apartments, and high end renovations. My dream home decorator sims is probably going to flip out when it comes out.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am so, super excited about this SP, I almost fell out of my chair. This year has been a year of wonderful content from the Sims Team. I just added some CC when I said I was not going to now, I am going to be removing it. Counting down the time to see the trailer. Biting my nails.