Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July 2023 Horse Ranch Patch + Aug. bugfix + Patch 1.100

Comments

• Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Right Ho @luthienrising you are well on the ball today. Only just finished checking and updating my mods and you have already reported on them. Hell of a job. Thanks for keeping us straight.

Mods Already Reported as Updated:
    Other Mods Updated:
    Mods cleared for patch with no update needed
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited July 2023
    Thanks, @Cyclelegs!

Broken Mods
    • Appliance Plumbing Insurance (NickyClem) - CORRECTED, but also this is early access

Cleared by Creator
    NOTE: Not all creators clear their mods every patch, and no clearing is ever 100% guaranteed. Please regularly back up your Saves.
    • Cyclelegs - Better Birdwatching, Friendly Birds..., Faster Eating and Drinking

Mod Updates

Okay! That's it from me for at least a few hours.

Post edited by luthienrising on
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member

@luthienrising
    We posted at the same time, you missed my post, but I updated and cleared most of my mods. 🤗
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18291539/#Comment_18291539
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Status on my mods:

Good:
    Acting Career Gig Booster
    Transform some Grass Everywhere
    Mt. Komorebi Power Fix

Needs Updating:
    Longer Starlight Accolades Events
    Better ECO Water
    Better ECO Power
    Gardening for All Seasons
    No Robot Upgrade Parts on Chemistry Lab
    Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix
  • Options
    vvrenvvren Posts: 54 Member
    Hello.
    Lot51's patch note is here:
    The July 18th patch introduced some changes that broke a few features, stay tuned for updates by the weekend. All mods should otherwise be safe to use.

Simzlink: Unable to contact Customer Service
    PlumbBros: Unable to contact Customer Service
    Free-Range: Unable to call over animals.
  • Options
    SulSulMorgsSulSulMorgs Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm sorry if this is a really silly question or isn't allowed to be posted here! I can delete it if it's an issue - Anyway I don't have automatic updates turned on in Origin so my game hasn't updated. I'm really not bothered about the features in the patch and would much rather have all my mods working than the ceiling swatches. Can I just not update my game and all mods currently installed should stay working? If I do that, does it mean I can't install mods that are made for this patch update? A.deep.indigo/Adeepindigo tweeted that their mods have been broken by a fixed typo in the code and I have so many of them installed! They confirmed which were broken and won't be updated until the ranch pack comes out. https://www.patreon.com/posts/86292382 confirmed
  • Options
    InejGhafaInejGhafa Posts: 2 New Member
    Dark Mode has been updated, all others are still broken.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/status-for-07-18-86298403
  • Options
    RobinKLocksleyRobinKLocksley Posts: 42 Member
    My mods are all working with the current patch, but "All Year Plants" needs updating.
  • Options
    ScaperClaudiaScaperClaudia Posts: 102 Member
    ClaudiaSharon: No CC Wrench Mod seems to be cleared! Others I am still checking.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    @SulSulMorgs yes you can play offline and not update the game until you’re ready to (when wanted mods are updated). You’ll need to put your game in offline mode in origin (option in top left corner I believe), and no you can’t install newly updated mods until your game is updated. Once all the mods you want are updated you can safely remove your old ones, update your game, and install the updated mods from the links on this thread. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Thanks @Lorea, @gettps, @vvren, @SulSulMorgs, and @InejGhafa, and welcome to the Forums to the last two of you!
    @SulSulMorgs, yes, you can just postpone updating until the mods you want to use are also updated.

Broken Mods
    • Pink, Purple, and Retro (Blue) Mode UI mods (Dskecht)
    • Santé de bébé/Advanced Babycare (Grumpy) - CORRECTION: not updated!
    • Longer Starlight Accolades Events (gettps)
    • Better ECO Water (gettps)
    • Better ECO Power (gettps)
    • Gardening for All Seasons (gettps)
    • No Robot Upgrade Parts on Chemistry Lab (gettps)
    • Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix (gettps)
    • Simzlink (Lot51) - Unable to contact Customer Service
    • PlumbBros (Lot51) - Unable to contact Customer Service
    • Free-Range (Lot51) - Unable to call over animals.
    • Best Hug Ever Unlocked (adeepindigo)
    • Cosmetic Enhancements (adeepindigo)
    • Custom Nuptials (adeepindigo)
    • Delinquent Teens (adeepindigo)
    • Dental Care (adeepindigo)
    • Divergent Sims (adeepindigo)
    • Dynamic Teen Life (adeepindigo)
    • Education Overhaul (adeepindigo)
    • Entertainer Career Overhaul (adeepindigo)
    • Eye Care (adeepindigo)
    • Family Therapy (adeepindigo)
    • Freelance Chef (adeepindigo)
    • Get to Work Health Overhaul (adeepindigo)
    • Healthcare Redux (adeepindigo)
    • More Fun Pier Rides (adeepindigo)
    • More Logical Interactions (adeepindigo)
    • More Pet Care Activities (adeepindigo)
    • Shared School Tunings (adeepindigo)
    • SimNation Travel (adeepindigo)
    • Writer Career Overhaul (adeepindigo)
    • Youth and Family Activities (adeepindigo)

Cleared by Creator
    NOTE: Not all creators clear their mods every patch, and no clearing is ever 100% guaranteed. Please regularly back up your Saves.
    • adeepindigo - non-broken mods
    • Bessy - tentatively all
    • gettps - Acting Career Gig Booster, Transform some Grass Everywhere, Mt. Komorebi Power Fix
    • Lorea: Sleep In Tub, Mentor Sooner, Observant Sims Learn All Traits, No Awful Holiday Buff, No Fear Of Unfulfilled Dreams, Fix For No Random Werewolf Eyes
    • LoryNa - all
    • Rex - "All my mods are safe, some features might not work like chance cards in my careers, but no big issues."
    • Robin - all

Obsolete
    • Small fixes: Less Robotic Parts on Experiment lab (Rex) - fixed in the patch

Mod Updates

Post edited by luthienrising on
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    JadynElizabethJadynElizabeth Posts: 4 New Member
    Krzydek's Auto Fill Pet Bowls is cleared! I asked in the comments of said mod on MTS and they responded that it was clear.
  • Options
    Updated:
    Longer Starlight Accolades Events
    Better ECO Water
    Better ECO Power
    Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix
    No Robot Upgrade Parts on Chemistry Lab
  • Options
    DarkPowerDarkPower Posts: 80 Member
    edited July 2023
    Hey, I'm sorry if this is annoying, but... a couple of TwistedMexi's mods were listed as broken and either then fixed or made obsolete. Are his other mods broken or OK? Or have we just not heard any info either way on them yet?

Specifically: All Scenarios, Always FullEditMod, Always Testing, Better BuildBuy, Better Exceptions, and TOOL.
  • Options
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Thanks @Lorea, @gettps, @vvren, @SulSulMorgs, and @InejGhafa, and welcome to the Forums to the last two of you!
    > @SulSulMorgs, yes, you can just postpone updating until the mods you want to use are also updated.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Broken Mods* Pink, Purple, and Retro (Blue) Mode UI mods (Dskecht)
    > * Medieval Intervace (DsKecht)
    > * Santé de bébé/Advanced Babycare (Grumpy) - CORRECTION: not updated!
    > * Longer Starlight Accolades Events (gettps)
    > * Better ECO Water (gettps)
    > * Better ECO Power (gettps)
    > * Gardening for All Seasons (gettps)
    > * No Robot Upgrade Parts on Chemistry Lab (gettps)
    > * Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix (gettps)
    > * Simzlink (Lot51) - Unable to contact Customer Service
    > * PlumbBros (Lot51) - Unable to contact Customer Service
    > * Free-Range (Lot51) - Unable to call over animals.
    > * Best Hug Ever Unlocked (adeepindigo)
    > * Cosmetic Enhancements (adeepindigo)
    > * Custom Nuptials (adeepindigo)
    > * Delinquent Teens (adeepindigo)
    > * Dental Care (adeepindigo)
    > * Divergent Sims (adeepindigo)
    > * Dynamic Teen Life (adeepindigo)
    > * Education Overhaul (adeepindigo)
    > * Entertainer Career Overhaul (adeepindigo)
    > * Eye Care (adeepindigo)
    > * Family Therapy (adeepindigo)
    > * Freelance Chef (adeepindigo)
    > * Get to Work Health Overhaul (adeepindigo)
    > * Healthcare Redux (adeepindigo)
    > * More Fun Pier Rides (adeepindigo)
    > * More Logical Interactions (adeepindigo)
    > * More Pet Care Activities (adeepindigo)
    > * Shared School Tunings (adeepindigo)
    > * SimNation Travel (adeepindigo)
    > * Writer Career Overhaul (adeepindigo)
    > * Youth and Family Activities (adeepindigo)
    >
    >
    >
    > Cleared by Creator
    > NOTE: Not all creators clear their mods every patch, and no clearing is ever 100% guaranteed. Please regularly back up your Saves.* adeepindigo - non-broken mods
    > * Bessy - tentatively all
    > * gettps - Acting Career Gig Booster, Transform some Grass Everywhere, Mt. Komorebi Power Fix
    > * Lorea: Sleep In Tub, Mentor Sooner, Observant Sims Learn All Traits, No Awful Holiday Buff, No Fear Of Unfulfilled Dreams, Fix For No Random Werewolf Eyes
    > * LoryNa - all
    > * Rex - "All my mods are safe, some features might not work like chance cards in my careers, but no big issues."
    > * Robin - all
    >
    >
    >
    > Obsolete* Small fixes: Less Robotic Parts on Experiment lab (Rex) - fixed in the patch
    >
    >
    >
    > Mod Updates* All In-Game Traditions Are Updated By Preferences And Traits + Cottage Village Traditions (Lorea)
    > * All Skills For Children (Lorea)
    > * Dark Mode UI (Dskecht)
    > * Engaged and Married Milestones For Teens (Lorea)
    > * Faster Washing In Washtub and Fewer Puddles (Lorea)
    > * Max Skilled Stuff (Restaurant, Retail, Vet) (Lorea)
    > * More Group Members (in High School too) (Lorea)
    > * Only Auto Empty Full Trash (Lorea)

@luthienrising Thank you! This thread's so incredibly helpful and much appreciated! :)
  • Options
    > @Kita5399 said:
    > @SulSulMorgs yes you can play offline and not update the game until you’re ready to (when wanted mods are updated). You’ll need to put your game in offline mode in origin (option in top left corner I believe), and no you can’t install newly updated mods until your game is updated. Once all the mods you want are updated you can safely remove your old ones, update your game, and install the updated mods from the links on this thread. :)

Thank you so much!! Will defiantly be doing this now I know it'll work :)
  • Options

Thanks @JadynElizabeth!
    @DarkPower - Everything we know is reported here for TMex's mods. He hasn't cleared any yet. Use at your own risk and keep a backup of your Saves.

Cleared by Creator
    • Krzydek - Auto Fill Pet Bowls
    • Scumbumbo team - Paint from Reference Anywhere, Set Filters on Paintings by Reference, Smarter Autonomous Meal Sizes, Smarter Baby Care, Working Alarm Clocks, Working Medicine Cabinets, Molding Clay Builds Creativity, Bugfixes - It's a Crying Shame

Obsolete
    • Disable Cottage Living Animal Aging Fix (LittleMsSam) - based on patch notes
    • Improved Auto Object Choosing (LittleMsSam) - based on patch notes

Mod Updates

• Options
    zaceitoriuszaceitorius Posts: 48 Member
    15 Clubs Per Sim Mod has been updated :)
  • Options
    @zaceitorius Jinx! Got it :D
  • Options
    gulvspassergulvspasser Posts: 6 New Member
    my tool mod by twistemaxi is not working ,it dont even show in game .but i do get the note on that it is in my game
  • Options
    my tool mod by twistemaxi is not working ,it dont even show in game .but i do get the note on that it is in my game

Have you tested it with nothing else at all in your Mods folder and after deleting localthumbcache?

• Options
    Updated:
    Gardening for All Seasons

All my mods are now updated for the current patch.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Colorful Build Buy UI by hepandeerus seems to be broken. I tested it by itself and it makes the build/buy UI glitch. Once I removed it, everything worked as it should.

I'm not sure how many people use that mod, and I didn't see anyone posting about it, so I thought I'd mention it.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Thanks @gettps! On my list for the next batch post (later this evening, probably).
    Colorful Build Buy UI by hepandeerus seems to be broken. I tested it by itself and it makes the build/buy UI glitch. Once I removed it, everything worked as it should.

I'm not sure how many people use that mod, and I didn't see anyone posting about it, so I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks! That does make sense, but just to be sure, did you test it with nothing else in the Mods folder and after deleting localthumbcache?
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Thanks @gettps! On my list for the next batch post (later this evening, probably).

Thanks! That does make sense, but just to be sure, did you test it with nothing else in the Mods folder and after deleting localthumbcache?

Yes. I took everything out of the mods folder except for the resource file, deleted localthumbcache and it made the UI glitch. I removed the mod, deleted localthumbcache again, and rebooted without any mods, and it was fine. I then put my other mods back in, except that one, and it was still fine.

I ran across the issue when all of my mods were in, assumed it was that one because I saw on this thread that Dark UI was broken. I got pretty lucky with it being the first one I tried.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top