Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Stalls

Does anyone know how big the horse stalls will need to be? I am starting to work on a barn!

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,358 Member
    From what little I can sus out from the trailer and pictures, I think stalls are made with fences and gates, rather than being a specific item - though the gate may be special, as they used the same one throughout.
    Some of the stalls I saw seemed to be only 2 or 3 units wide, while others looked wider.
    I'd go with a minimum of 3x4, based on the size of horses compared to regular sims.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Based on RL ones I've seen there is no set size though the 3x4 is a good basic guide. Will vary according to size of animal it's intended for and how many per stall. They are for any farm animal, not just horses.
  • Options
    Phantomrose90Phantomrose90 Posts: 299 Member
    Do you guys think it will be like The Sims 3 pets where they had stalls you purchase in build/buy or would we be able to actually create the stalls?
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Do you guys think it will be like The Sims 3 pets where they had stalls you purchase in build/buy or would we be able to actually create the stalls?

My thought is that we won't have a stable and would have to build one from scratch.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member

I would guess that (a) we will be able to create them ourselves, (b) there might or might not be a very basic standard one we can purchase, and (c) they will probably save a few premade stables as rooms on the gallery (or just put them right into our libraries, as they sometimes do).
  • Options
    SuperSillySimSuperSillySim Posts: 132 Member
    I am wondering if we need to make a open area on our lots for them? Something to roam around in .... ? hmmmmmm
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

@SuperSillySim we will be able to build the stables and boxes with the following (and more) items @RememberJoy kindly sorted for us in this post.

0BlMi29.jpg

htHkMx7.jpg

J2WDmDZ.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨