The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Stalls

Does anyone know how big the horse stalls will need to be? I am starting to work on a barn!

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,360 Member
    From what little I can sus out from the trailer and pictures, I think stalls are made with fences and gates, rather than being a specific item - though the gate may be special, as they used the same one throughout.
    Some of the stalls I saw seemed to be only 2 or 3 units wide, while others looked wider.
    I'd go with a minimum of 3x4, based on the size of horses compared to regular sims.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,045 Member
    Based on RL ones I've seen there is no set size though the 3x4 is a good basic guide. Will vary according to size of animal it's intended for and how many per stall. They are for any farm animal, not just horses.
  • Options
    Phantomrose90Phantomrose90 Posts: 299 Member
    Do you guys think it will be like The Sims 3 pets where they had stalls you purchase in build/buy or would we be able to actually create the stalls?
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Do you guys think it will be like The Sims 3 pets where they had stalls you purchase in build/buy or would we be able to actually create the stalls?

My thought is that we won't have a stable and would have to build one from scratch.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,925 Member

I would guess that (a) we will be able to create them ourselves, (b) there might or might not be a very basic standard one we can purchase, and (c) they will probably save a few premade stables as rooms on the gallery (or just put them right into our libraries, as they sometimes do).
  • Options
    SuperSillySimSuperSillySim Posts: 132 Member
    I am wondering if we need to make a open area on our lots for them? Something to roam around in .... ? hmmmmmm
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

@SuperSillySim we will be able to build the stables and boxes with the following (and more) items @RememberJoy kindly sorted for us in this post.

0BlMi29.jpg

htHkMx7.jpg

J2WDmDZ.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨