Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greenhouse Haven and Basement Treasures Kits Available Now!

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member

Since Don is still young adult I think it is appropriate that he should have working heart bed
    once he is elder though this version will come handy as the bed is shoved into attic by his unintended spawn

Hehe, I was only talking about my game, Don is a grandpa there :p

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member

Since Don is still young adult I think it is appropriate that he should have working heart bed
    once he is elder though this version will come handy as the bed is shoved into attic by his unintended spawn

Hehe, I was only talking about my game, Don is a grandpa there :p

well in that case :lol: mines barely met cassandra so he is tad sad over not having his heart bed
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Fun fact: with these two kits, to own all the kits it would cost 105 euros
    that is, unless you got the desert one for free when it was free then its 100 euros
    its now officially expensive enough for Simmingals wallet to say Yikes! and not aspire to buy them all
    I suppose its prioritizing time
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    hmm now why are the new greenhouse roofs not listed in the kit objects? is it gonna be update after all? is it just not shown but why?

also for real if the heart bed is just gonna stay broken I will cry why would you be so cruel

The greenhouse roof is not new, we already have it in game. It would have been nice though if they provided a roof version that actually matches the pattern and thickness of the windows. It looks funny with the window frames being so thick and the roof beams are paper thin.

I don't think we have it in other colors than black but there is pic of it being white (then again, I do usually use the one with ornate pattern which might be the only one I would not bet on my recollection on other glass roofs swatches maybe I just never checked the simple ones yet i could almost swear there was no colors for them either)

I've used the ornate one in white in my game, I think they all have white swatches.

I went to see and no white for any of them in my game

0DenX48.png

this is as bright as it gets and I think thats more so gray/blue

also this is the one i meant with ornate

00FXobi.png
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    hmm now why are the new greenhouse roofs not listed in the kit objects? is it gonna be update after all? is it just not shown but why?

also for real if the heart bed is just gonna stay broken I will cry why would you be so cruel

The greenhouse roof is not new, we already have it in game. It would have been nice though if they provided a roof version that actually matches the pattern and thickness of the windows. It looks funny with the window frames being so thick and the roof beams are paper thin.

I don't think we have it in other colors than black but there is pic of it being white (then again, I do usually use the one with ornate pattern which might be the only one I would not bet on my recollection on other glass roofs swatches maybe I just never checked the simple ones yet i could almost swear there was no colors for them either)

I've used the ornate one in white in my game, I think they all have white swatches.

0DenX48.png

this is as bright as it gets

00FXobi.png

Now that is awkward. I'm pretty sure I have a white hothouse cafe in my game. :confused:
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Just as I thought... DrGluon is excited :D

I wonder if Rosa's house will get a few sneaky additions to the mess?

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    edited April 2023

0DenX48.png

this is as bright as it gets

00FXobi.png

Now that is awkward. I'm pretty sure I have a white hothouse cafe in my game. :confused:

If you have cc then it might be recolor but yeah idk debug item? decor item that has roof on it? :sweat_smile:
    unless it came on side of batuu, some stuff pack or other kit I don't have I guess
    or if its from gallery it might be done with TOOL
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Another use for the Basement Treasures kit is decorating dorm rooms.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited April 2023
    I was wondering if the corded phone was a hint for a landline phone coming in a future pack! I hope we get landline phones, readable newspapers, and readable magazines that can increase skills.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited April 2023
    I do like the Basement Treasures Kit the best. Definitely looking πŸ‘€ at that one!

I like the wonky lamp, beat up couch and the retro TV plus a landline! 😊

(I can imagine Sims using it…even if they can’t!) πŸ˜‚
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    that is, unless you got the desert one for free when it was free then its 100 euros
    its now officially expensive enough for Simmingals wallet to say Yikes! and not aspire to buy them all

Wow, they sure do add up over time. But think of how many hours of fun that provides.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    These look great!!! For the first time in history I'm sorry that my game is packed with CC clutter. These kits contain so many things that I could make great use of. Wondering if my game might run more smoothly if I replace chosen CC with one or both kits... I'm totally into gardening, and although I'm rarely playing basements the items seem unique and great for story telling.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I wonder if they adjusted the price of the broken items, broken TV and bed should not cost as much as a new or functional one. It's difficult if you want to create a fixer upper house, by the time you delete broken and distressed looking items on the lot you end up with enough money to buy new ones.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Wow, they sure do add up over time. But think of how many hours of fun that provides.

Yeah I just be thinking if we had 50% off on packs back how much more content 100€ would be :lol: my goodness.
  • Options
    EvilVamp667EvilVamp667 Posts: 15 Member
    When will the kits be released? Its the 20th April now, in the UK at least, and no sign of the packs :neutral:
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Probably around 11am PST, or thereabouts.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member

Last time I ordered pizza, I could of had 3 kits with that :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited April 2023

on other hand, you can't eat kits :lol:
    important life choices
  • Options
    EvilVamp667EvilVamp667 Posts: 15 Member
    > @WildIrishBanshee said:
    > Probably around 11am PST, or thereabouts.

Makes sense, thanks!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member

important life choices

Haha kits are good for our waistlines! I never knew that before.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    edited April 2023

important life choices

On the other hand she probably would have made a healthier choice of something she already had. πŸ˜„
  • Options
    itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    Can anyone confirm if there is any actual gameplay in these kits or are they just non interactive objects?
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Can anyone confirm if there is any actual gameplay in these kits or are they just non interactive objects?

These are not gameplay kits. The TV might be functional.