Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your Top 5 Favorite Venue Types

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Parks
    Gyms
    Nightclubs
    Restaurants
    Rentals
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited November 2022
    Restaurants
    Lounges and bars
    Cafes
    Community spaces and shops
    Spas and pools
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Just left a ton of Awesomes! I love the lists so far.

A big thank you to everyone that also shared mods and strategies that make venues more interesting and work flawlessly!

@HavenRose My second home was a beach I spent days, weeks, and months at!

I find that beaches are surprisingly versatile venues, and they work great with several different activities. I definitely recommend setting up a place to watch tv, painting easels, and placing instruments on a lot! Sims will do more than swim if they have other things to do there.

I can’t quite remember exactly how frequently they get used, but I think water slides are also ideal for beach venues.

I tried adding canoes and aqua zips to a beach venue. But, the water vehicles tend to disappear. The open world mostly has sims using Canoes, but I would really love to see aqua zips in action.

Aqua Zips are actually extremely fun water vehicles, and I recommend others to give them a try! You can easily buy them at a Beach Kiosk in Sulani. The only reason I don’t regularly use aqua zips is because most of my sims are merfolk.

@DaniRose2143 I still need to visit the Beaches in Tartosa!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,895 Member
    @Metior_Ice There are three of them. The main one in front of the fountain. Just on the other side of the lighthouse there is one with a buildable 40x30 lot behind it. The third is on the north side, across the canal from the wedding venue at the base of the waterfall. The third one is a lagoon but it is swimmable.
  • Options
    MMz023MMz023 Posts: 22 Member
    Beach
    Restaurant
    Night Club
    Park
    Cafe
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    1. Lounge
    2. Nightclub
    3. Beach
    4. Cafe'
    5. Spa/Gym Resort
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    My favourite venues are

Spa

Cafe- I do alot with this lot, some are Bowling allys,a child's play centre, skating ,ice rink , cinema and of course just a normal cafe is good

Restaurants-although it's a bit buggy, I love to have different restaurants in my game and go to this venue alot

Karaoke bar

Park- kids play park, a place to go for a picnic with the sims family
  • Options
    LiebeslottchenLiebeslottchen Posts: 69 Member
    1. Restaurant
    2. Ice Skating / Roller Skating
    3. Gym
    4. Cafe
    5. Spa
  • Options
    cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    Spa