Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have You Played Since The Werewolf Pack Announcement?

Usually I continue playing after a new pack announcement. Even if it's just getting an existing sim ready or looking for suitable builds. But this time I'm totally waiting. I'm really excited to see all the new gameplay, build and CAS assets. For the first time ever I plan on playing in the new world with a new household.

So have you played the game since the announcement?

Have You Played Since The Werewolf Pack Announcement? 180 votes

Yes
76%
Akl500PBluegayleCK213bshag4lvGalacticGalIcewolfMichelleWErja888bandit5aelias24Colorist40bekiljoejoe871imhappyMi9shaoscarTheSpotted_CmcruddelemmeleStrangerthanbabajayne 137 votes
No
17%
GoldmoldarPlayerSinger2010JokubasAnmirlasimgirl1010luthienrisingDarkLady2788ladybreidLustianiciataydevBabykittyjadebixtersEmmaVanemphgirlDoloresGreycatmando830ChadSims2RedDestiny92Saga-MinxLiELF 32 votes
Other
6%
Wedmaggiemae8135friendlysimmersSavorySageDaraviSweetieWright_84Onversersuperkyle221Atreya33SeashoreLiviaNushka 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but I’m not actively trying to advance my story. I want to see how the new lore changes things for my Spellcasters and Vampires. So, for now, I’m just working skills and relationships.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes
    I'm still playing, I ran out of time with my current household and haven't wanted to start a new one with the pack release so close so I've just been renovating some homes for future use.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Yes
    Started playing the game again a little over a month ago I think :grey_question: I'm working on a huge project that's keeping me plenty busy.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Yes
    It actually made me start playing again, for the first time in a long time, getting things ready for the pack.
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Yes
    I was acutally on a break but returned thanks to this pack. It so happened that my switch lite was starting to become my main and favorite gaming device, and i was starting to feel like i could not enjoy gaming on my pc anymore, even if it was playing the sims. So gald this pack managed to pull me back in because i was starting to fear my simming days were over :D
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    No
    No but only because I'm still cleaning out/merging/organizing cc. It's taking longer than I thought but also I'm only doing it little by little 😅😅
    I have my vampires ready and I have at least some of my chosen werewolves ready so when the pack comes I just need to create a few more for my storyline but I'm waiting to see what CAS offers.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yes
    Yup, I'm just trundling along in my normal rotation. I can easily just add a werewolf household into the mix when the pack arrives. Though I will probably also grunge up some existing lots too.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes
    Actually I've been more focused in game than usually around pack releases

because with werewolves i know exactly where and when I will use them and I haven't reached that point in save yet so its all chill n nice

as for gameplay i am still prepping Bella Goth for disappearance

I want to get her celeb life in order before she goes missing and I'm gonna play werewolves after she has been thrown on saucer using new telescope

ive also been building some
    today I started to make new windenburg castle that should take me a while but its gonna be stage for some occult fun hopefully when i get to playing windenburg sims

I've also been plotting for some gothy houses for pendula view but i can't seem to get them right :sweat_smile: so maybe I'll just continue the windenburg for now and see when i get sick of building there

as for cas yes I added me to gallery so that took a bit of sorting out and created my cat because i was interested in how the paint tool thing works cause ive literally never used it so far :lol: maybe with werewolves I'll be more interested to do some paintpaint brush brush

oh and i just had the silliest idea of doing my selfsim as all occults in the game so yes I suppose thats what im doing tomorrow to waste time and amuse myself ofcourse no wolves yet but I'm sure it will take me abnormal amount of time to find mermaid gear that crumplebottom would wear so maybe its only blessing I can't make all in one day
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Other
    I've been building and getting all of my builds into the gallery so that I can place them in a new save file as soon as I buy the Werewolves pack.
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Yes
    I have started doing small things, like building a room, running a shop for a day or playing a family for a short while because if I try to plan for larger things then I get bored and tired.

I'm not even thinking of what to do with werewolves, I will cross that bridge when it comes to it.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Other
    Not until today. I've been playing TS3 for last week or so.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    Yes
    I'm hoping to advance my story and getting a few sims ready for encounters with werewolves. Notably, I'm wanting to be ready to age up one of my sims to teenager... cause a runaway teenage witch discovering werewolves might be cliche but I've never been shy of embracing cliches. :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Yes
    I have recently gone back to playing, rl events have kept me from playing, so I'm just getting back into it. I will buy the game pack but just haven't done specific to get ready for werewolves.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    No
    I didn't have time to play since the annoncement. I had a lot of things to do at work and at home. But, I thought a lot about what to do in term of building and character creation.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    No
    I've been bored with the game + I've been too busy moving into a new house IRL. But I definitely want to play and make some background sims for Moonwood Mill.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    No
    Gordy wrote: »
    I've been bored with the game + I've been too busy moving into a new house IRL. But I definitely want to play and make some background sims for Moonwood Mill.

Congrats on the new house!
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Other
    I have been building in the neighborhoods where I plan to move in my occults including the spellcasters, vampires and werewolves. Hoping I can get everything ready before the pack is released so I can start playing!
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but not as much as usual. Partly I have just been busy with work, I won't get to play at all this weekend. But also I want to see what I am doing with these wolves and how they are going to shift my world around, so I have been distracted from making big decisions in my game.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Yes
    Yelp. Hoping to get to 1990 in my de ades challenge before it releases. The grunge look will go great with that decade.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Yes
    I have some game play scenarios that can use a werewolf, but that simming is so far in the future I will hold off even getting the pack.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    Yes
    Yeah, I was playing my frog fanatic a couple days ago who is off the grid and just finished the scenario a couple of days ago. In my scenario save I currently have 5 households and last night I was working on a house in Mt. K for a new sim family with a child scenario. I was working on the child’s room, and that one room took me hours to get like I wanted it, it was fun, I used a a couple of the little campers stuff for it. Next time I go into the game I will make my sim family for that house. When werewolves come out, I’m thinking of moving my frog fanatic ( now that he finished his scenario ) to the new werewolf world and have him get turned. He’s already living off the grid, and I can’t wait for him to get his hands on some grungy furniture at least.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Yes
    Actually I'd been on a break from the game for a while and the werewolf news has inspired me to start playing again.
    I know how I'm going to work the werewolves into my rotation mostly, so I have plenty to do with my other households while I wait.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    No
    Been knee deep in Sims 2 instead.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Yes
    I always start a clean test save with new packs, so I've been continuing to play my regular save. Besides, my "intended" regular save sim is only a few days into the "child" life stage. Now I may pause when she's closer to Young Adult, but then, I'll pause when we get the patch anyway.
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes
    There'll always be an announcement for something. It's like a holiday- why would I change my schedule for what is essentially another day of the week?
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).