Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They're already teasing about the next pack (The gurus are hinting heavily today)

Comments

• Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    I think they like to get our hopes up for one thing and surprise us with something else, I’d like my wedding stories (among other packs) fixed first but if we get werewolves (so I can make sexy vampires and werewolves fall in love) and the glam nights out stuff pact that has some things should of been in Get Together (my fave expansion) I won’t say no. I’d also honestly be happy if we get an expansion pack this year, one I’m somewhat into (I bought the farming pack for the clothes).

(I can say I’m part of the problem I fell I must have all the packs!)

I can only hope when these practices continue for The Sims 5 when we will have a better game. I feel like when I’m thinking about what I want for Sims 5 I’m asking for the moon but every thing I listed here was included in past games.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm feeling good about this week. I think we're due for a teaser,trailer,patch or SDX this week.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Think we might get a teaser today, tomorrow is Tuesday.
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I hope it is today, I need some news, the anticipation is killing me!
  • Options
    graventhe wrote: »
    Think we might get a teaser today, tomorrow is Tuesday.

Sadly no teaser happened today.
  • Options
    Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    Betting on a Kit being announced tommorrow for release next week.
    Can't see it being the Game Pack as they usually have a longer announcement window, 2-3 weeks (unless I'm wrong there)

That said (just looking at calender now) a Tuesday is the last day of May...which would be 2 weeks...hmmm so could do it...still think it will be a kit first though.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Considering how much we have had to wait, I hope the kits will just be out with the announcement. They aren't much, but I would rather them not feel drug out as well.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    That said (just looking at calender now) a Tuesday is the last day of May...which would be 2 weeks...hmmm so could do it...still think it will be a kit first though.

I'm thinking GP announcement tomorrow for a May 31st release (the exact same release schedule as DHD last year). But if there's no EP this summer, I think there's a big chance that we're not getting the GP until the end of June.
  • Options

I'm thinking GP announcement tomorrow for a May 31st release (the exact same release schedule as DHD last year). But if there's no EP this summer, I think there's a big chance that we're not getting the GP until the end of June.

There will most likely be either an EP or and EP Refresh in July or August.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member

There will most likely be either an EP or and EP Refresh in July or August.

I’m not sure we’ll get an EP for summer 🤔. I think it’ll be around autumn. Depends on the next road map 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️.

I would like older EPs to get a refresh.

An overhaul of the club system for Get Together would be good. A master panel to sort clubs without finding which Sim is the admin when you want to remove it!

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    I'd be on Cloud 9 if they do an Island Living Refresh this Summer.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Wait... what do people say about trash when they are obsessed?😅😅

This just reminded me of the saying throwing the baby out with the wash tub, or something like that. I wonder if it could be generations? I hope so ( for the expansion )!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Wow, nothing mentioned today... was hoping they'd announce the next pack by now.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    JestTru wrote: »
    Wow, nothing mentioned today... was hoping they'd announce the next pack by now.

I was thinking to myself if it didn’t happen today, then it’s not going to happen until next week. Hope I’m wrong.

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member

I think if they refresh anything it should be Island Living. I love everything they did with it, but it should've had houseboats and there should've been an underwater area for mermaids even if it was just one large one. Hammocks would be nice too, but I've about given up on them; it just seems they could take the bed sims sleep in and tweek it and make a hammock like the boat looking thing for infants.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    JestTru wrote: »

I was thinking to myself if it didn’t happen today, then it’s not going to happen until next week. Hope I’m wrong.

It could still happen Tomorrow or Thursday. Trailer teased Tomorrow and full Trailer Thursday. Thing is though I want info on the upcoming patch and sdx also. I don't like how they no longer use the maxis livestreams. It's been months since we had one.
  • Options
    davina1221 wrote: »

I think if they refresh anything it should be Island Living. I love everything they did with it, but it should've had houseboats and there should've been an underwater area for mermaids even if it was just one large one. Hammocks would be nice too, but I've about given up on them; it just seems they could take the bed sims sleep in and tweek it and make a hammock like the boat looking thing for infants.

CC Creators have made actual hammocks. If they can Maxis should be able to and an IL EP Refresh should also include boats that more then 1 sim can use. That was a missed opportunity.
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    I would like older EPs to get a refresh.

An overhaul of the club system for Get Together would be good. A master panel to sort clubs without finding which Sim is the admin when you want to remove it.

I had initially hoped that when we got the likes/dislikes system that it would function in a similar manner to the clubs acceptable/unacceptable activities. Needless to say, I'm still disappointed that the like/dislike system can't be used to give some sims a better disposition to being bite by vampires, affected by alien powers, etc...

I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    I can't believe we still don't have any news or teasers yet
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    finaly it's gonna be a june Road Map
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    If they haven't shared teasers or info on Tuesday, I might be right about them releasing 2 kits on the same day.

But then there could be two roads:

1. kits releasing before May ends and being released on the same day (as this happened before) and GP mid-late June, close to the July/August roadmap release.
    2. GP might be released within the next 10 days, giving space for updates and PROBABLY BUG FIX (I have no hopes on bug-free contents) and kits will fill June, opening to the new roadmap for july/august and an eventual EP
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    [deleted tweet from Los Sims]

EDIT* when clicking on the link provided in the tweet it won't open and show a 404 error
    EDIT** I linked a tweet from LOS SIMS which is now have been deleted.
    The tweet was claiming an SDX would drop next week including a song translated into simlish from Alice Longyu Gao.
    Post edited by KokoaMilk on
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    DELETED
    Post edited by KokoaMilk on
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    [deleted tweet from Los Sims]

EDIT* when clicking on the link provided in the tweet it won't open and show a 404 error
    EDIT** I linked a tweet from LOS SIMS which is now have been deleted.
    The tweet was claiming an SDX would drop next week including a song translated into simlish from Alice Longyu Gao.

At least some information.