Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa Day Refresh Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Coming September 7th
https://youtu.be/xDL-cFvzd4Q

4 Days!!!!!
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    I liked the trailer, just four days for more spa objects and gameplay and i'm in love for it.

It's the Spa Day Countdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw&ab_channel=EuropeVEVO
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    THAT TRAILER THOUGH!!!!!
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    edited September 2021
    That trailer put a big smile on *my face, so unexpectedly perfect. Now is that song coming in simlish or nah lol
    Edit*
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited September 2021
    I'm not a CAS person, but dang I gotta get me some newly painted paws and claws for my simmies. And new self-employed revenue earning adventures? Yes please!

I'm actually looking forward to patch day for a change.... :o (never thought I'd hear myself say that)
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I really hope my game isn't overrun with townies all wearing nail polish 🙏🏿
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I am really looking forward to this!
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Can't wait! My younger sims can join in with their parents spiritual activities! New way to do Rags to Riches! This is a great update for this pack. And thank you SimGuru NotVlad for thinking of the Occults <3<3
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    The only thing I'm mad about is that I have to wait 4 days and can't play with the update this weekend. I wanted Wellness aspirations since the pack came out, I have my Sim ready, I prepared a Spa lot ... and now I have to wait. It's very upsetting! :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    The only thing I'm mad about is that I have to wait 4 days and can't play with the update this weekend. I wanted Wellness aspirations since the pack came out, I have my Sim ready, I prepared a Spa lot ... and now I have to wait. It's very upsetting! :D

Same here. Ugh! :lol:
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

I was hoping they'd refresh Outdoor Retreat thinking Spa day was actually pretty good. But this refresh is imo refreshing. I've been wanting my sim children to do spa activities, masks outside of mud baths, and painted fingernails in different lengths and colors. Having painted toenails is a nice addition. Then of course making money and the new aspirations. There's a lot to do in this refresh. I wish we could get packs at the end of the week so I can enjoy them over the weekend. But my schedule may change where I have to work weekends to have tues-thurs off to parallel hubby's work schedule....hmmm
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    That trailer put a big smile on *my face, so unexpectedly perfect. Now is that song coming in simlish or nah lol
    Edit*

I enjoyed it. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I wonder if they remembered to offer gothy black nails for the Vampy folks?
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    @LittleFox2 , I love that picture :D<3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Will they add a refreshed version of the Perfect Balance Spa to the library?
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited September 2021
    LiELF wrote: »
    Most of my sims of all varieties have black CC nail polish so this is a must for me. Not taking out that CC until I know what kind of options we have. :p Also, I hope it can be found in CAS and not tied to an object that has a temporary effect. I mean that would be silly but it wouldn't surprise me.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Most of my sims of all varieties have black CC nail polish so this is a must for me. Not taking out that CC until I know what kind of options we have. :pAlso, I hope it can be found in CAS and not tied to an object that has a temporary effect. I mean that would be silly but it wouldn't surprise me.

They answered that question in the livestream actually. The answer is both. Nails applied in CAS = permanent, nails applied in game = temporary.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Most of my sims of all varieties have black CC nail polish so this is a must for me. Not taking out that CC until I know what kind of options we have. :pAlso, I hope it can be found in CAS and not tied to an object that has a temporary effect. I mean that would be silly but it wouldn't surprise me.

They answered that question in the livestream actually. The answer is both. Nails applied in CAS = permanent, nails applied in game = temporary.
    Thank you! :blush: I forgot the livestream was today and I kinda stopped watching them anyways.

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options

More then likely. There will be a good variety of color swatches to choose from.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited September 2021

They did not show all of the nail versions in the livestream, but the base game options they showed had black swatches.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    Can't wait! My younger sims can join in with their parents spiritual activities! New way to do Rags to Riches! This is a great update for this pack. And thank you SimGuru NotVlad for thinking of the Occults <3<3

I think it would be super interesting to do a Rags to Riches where you're essentially homeless and giving yoga lessons in the park in the beginning.

I may have to make a Rodney Yee sim. >:)
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    I can't wait to see randomly generated male Sims to walk around wearing those extra long claws. :D:#
  • Options
    3 Days!!!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    How will running a spa shop work with GTW retail?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so can't wait. I'm so excited that my fake Werewolves (actual Vampires) are finally getting claws. Also, I'm thinking of remaking my Catwoman for the new claws as well. Meow. <3:p:DB)