Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    I have to say i like the style of the pack. Vibrant, Bohemian but maybe a little bit of a vodoo new orleans vibe, which reminds me of the disney movie ''the princess and the frog with tiana . Love that the sims are black maybe its also a little bit west african inspired or at least african-america. This pack also comes shortly before black history month idk.
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    the-sims-4-paranormal-stuff-pack-cover.jpg

The sim on the far right reminds me of Hannah in Haunting of Bly Manor!
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    @RavenSpit your post just made me realize this could bring a breath of fresh air to The Asylum Challenge! Is that your plan?

Nah, Im not doing challenges, its just gonna be part of Anges' story, but yeah I suppose it could be a nice touch for that challenge too.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    My first Paranormal Stuff household is coming along great! I can't wait to share pics of them once they're finished. I'm still creating outfits though.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Loanet wrote: »
    People are going to get so whiny about the fear emotion, I know it...

I sincerely hope that it will stay how it intends to! Perhaps, adding some toggle so that people can adjust the emotional level?

Toggles don’t appease them. We got 2 in Seasons one to shut off blizzards and thunderstorms and one to shut off temperature affects on sims and they still complained about weather related deaths until they were nerfed. When it was pointed out they could shut off the temperature affects they said they didn’t feel they should have to because it wasn’t realistic to not have sims feel hot or cold. *sigh* I have to stop now, or this will be a text wall. :D
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,538 Member
    the-sims-4-paranormal-stuff-pack-cover.jpg

The sim on the far right reminds me of Hannah in Haunting of Bly Manor!

You're totally right! She was one of my favorite characters. ❤️

I bet there was some inspiration taken for that Sim.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    another thing I am workin on regarding this pack,
    the home of my voodoo queen/coven leader, she will also become a (serious) medium, since she's supposed to be an expert in all things magic and supernatural, so this is her home so far:
    1-15-2021_7-17-34_pm-y4jok.png
    waiting for the pack to finish the inside with all the new orleans-esque BB :smile:

• Options
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    another thing I am workin on regarding this pack,
    the home of my voodoo queen/coven leader, she will also become a (serious) medium, since she's supposed to be an expert in all things magic and supernatural, so this is her home so far:
    1-15-2021_7-17-34_pm-y4jok.png
    waiting for the pack to finish the inside with all the new orleans-esque BB :smile:

That's an amazing, house, I love it!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,360 Member
  • Options

I love SatiSim! They have some of the most amazing, creative builds! <3

This is so cool!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,063 Member
    I found this occult hybrid mod, if anyone wants to use it for their stories.
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    I'm so glad paranormal investigator is back, I missed that job so much.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    NGL, I love the interaction in this thread! Again, I just can't wait for this pack to be released!! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @simgirl1010

Thanks for posting details of that coffin it's awesome and maybe some kind modder could make it work so Bonehilda could be part of the family again (like S3) without having to be summoned each time instead.

@dsef

I am also looking forward to the paranormal Investigator again too :)

@RavenSpit

Your build is awesome. I love those sorts of colors mixes for builds of a magical sort. Are they up on the gallery as if so i will be looking for them when I finally patch my game up :)

I noticed something about Loot for Fame? and realized in my quest for all things dark and moody in the last couple
    days to compliment this pack I had totally forgotten about Fame so I can see a famous paranormal reader somewhere in my sims 4 future :)

Now I have started wondering if we could run it as a business?

8lvvbel.jpg
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,084 Member
    edited January 2021
    Maybe the Fear Patch will involve some free items to inspire our new emotion - the ability to make Scary Paintings and Horror Stories so that we can influence emotions in Haunted Houses.

We do have the ability to make Sad and Angry Paintings and books, after all
    Every time a pack comes out, I upgrade my Special Project.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,840 Member
    Maybe the Fear Patch will involve some free items to inspire our new emotion - the ability to make Scary Paintings and Horror Stories so that we can influence emotions in Haunted Houses.

I LOVE this idea! I doubt they thought of it, but make it happen EA!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options

I too like this idea I would love to see these sort of paintings around paranormal lots :)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @RavenSpit

Your build is awesome. I love those sorts of colors mixes for builds of a magical sort. Are they up on the gallery as if so i will be looking for them when I finally patch my game up :)

Thank you :) I feel the same about the colors (obviously) and I have been wanting to use those curtains for sooo long, so I thought "Why not put them outside?" lol, glad to hear that people like it.
    The builds will be on the gallery once they are finished, so shortly after the SP comes out (I'll be gettin it on release).

• Options
    Thank you @RavenSpit

I will be looking out for that house shortly after the release of the pack :)
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    I've got a copy of the floorplans for the house from Poltergeist (Cuesta Verdes) so I'm probably going to build that so I can contribute to the spooky fun.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Wasn't there an Amityville house challenge a while ago? That would make a suitable home for ghosts.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Oh, I have so many questions now!
    Like: who is she?
    can we choose those features?
    what do those treasures look like?

this is gettin better and better!

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I'm putting my simoleans on the Night Wrath! I don't know how I'm going to wait another week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top