The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Happy Haunts is going to happen in some form, great! I really wanted a pack along these lines and this looks like it will be good.

I'm hoping against hope that the freelancer career is sort of similar to the photography in Moschino stuff in that you actually can actively play your gigs, rather than them just being a rabbit hole. So the Goths house is haunted and you go and exorcise the spectors, similar to what you see in the trailer.

The Stuff Pack 'stuff' also looks good and appropriate to the theme. The haunted house lot trait sounds like it has been well thought out. The spectors sound they are a bit like the sprites, which I really enjoy when my sims are at uni. They tend to disrupt my sims routine a bit, which I like as it forces me to make decisions I normally don't have to.

The paranormal investigator gameplay will be what I'm mainly interested in at this point. But being mindful that it is a stuff pack and we know there is already a fair bit going on in the pack, it may be a bit limited. Does anyone know when the livestream is taking place?
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,426 Member
    The dev blog today made me even more excited for this pack! Realm of Magic was enjoyable, but this really helps finish the pack in my opinion.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    The 26th feels a long way away at this point. On the bright side for me, it is a national holiday on the 26th here, so I'll have plenty of time to play it straight away when it comes out for once.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    Having read Part One of the dev blob, (thread stickied at the top), I can't wait for some blood curdling ear drum busting mass hysteria inducing screaming.
    And I can't wait to see Callmekevin and Greystillplays after the update lol.

Oh, YES! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 582 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Having read Part One of the dev blob, (thread stickied at the top), I can't wait for some blood curdling ear drum busting mass hysteria inducing screaming.
    And I can't wait to see Callmekevin and Greystillplays after the update lol.

Oh, YES! :D

Our dear leader! <3
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Well the asking for fear to be toned down or user directed only is beginning already. I realize this isn't part of the pack as such but it does effect the pack and our other occults.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Well the asking for fear to be toned down or user directed only is beginning already. I realize this isn't part of the pack as such but it does effect the pack and our other occults.

i really want to see what kind of people complains about a feature that haven't even played yet
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,087 Member
    bella_goth wrote: »

i really want to see what kind of people complains about a feature that haven't even played yet

Heck, they're complaining about a feature they were complaining about NOT having.
    Every time a pack comes out, I upgrade my Special Project.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,065 Member
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member

already?? darn :/ i hope this won't turn into vampires and aliens nerf 2.0,,
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member

Yup. Someone said they preferred if the sims just got tense.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,976 Member
    edited January 2021
    Has everyone read the blog? I got excited all over again. I love how you can try to calm the hysterical sim. Or go crazy too lol.
    I just can't wait for that haunted lot. One day I literally scoured the internet for a flickering lights mod trying to make a haunted house 😭😭😭
    And according to the blog the scream is a real thing?

https://simscommunity.info/2021/01/14/the-sims-4-paranormal-stuff-developers-blog-part-1/
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Yes Conor confirmed on twitter the screams are real!
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited January 2021
    Kerrigan wrote: »

Really? Tense is just your getting irritated or stressed by something your not quite angry but annoyed it's not the same as fear lol, see this is why the sims 4 is predictable and not in depth, please make vampires break in more frequently it's their fault they bought it, not ours 🤣 dont get me started on what non supernatural players done to vampires 🤣🤣 that's what you call tense lol
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,383 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »

Really? Tense is just your getting irritated or stressed by something your not quite angry but annoyed it's not the same as fear lol, see this is why the sims 4 is predictable and not in depth, please make vampires break in more frequently it's their fault they bought it, not ours 🤣 dont get me started on what non supernatural players done to vampires 🤣🤣 that's what you call tense lol

Yes, please don't get started. 😄 I believe the realism vs occult discussion is happening in another thread.
  • Options

Yes, please don't get started. 😄 I believe the realism vs occult discussion is happening in another thread.

I think I'm on that one too 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 870 Member
    I haven’t played TS4 in almost a month but as soon as this SP drops I am snatching it up 😌 This is the first SP I think I’ve ever been extremely excited for, it’s right up my alley. I build a lot of haunted houses/mansions so this will take them to the next level! I do wish this was a GP solely cause I want all the haunted goodness, but this pack seems so detailed so you can tell it’s worth the price. Yay!
  • Options
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    I haven’t played TS4 in almost a month but as soon as this SP drops I am snatching it up 😌 This is the first SP I think I’ve ever been extremely excited for, it’s right up my alley. I build a lot of haunted houses/mansions so this will take them to the next level! I do wish this was a GP solely cause I want all the haunted goodness, but this pack seems so detailed so you can tell it’s worth the price. Yay!

Yeah I got haunted houses all lined up. Lol I've been trying to make them seem haunted since forever. I still can't believe this is happening...
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 870 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »

ok but that hippie 70s aeshetic SOLD ME, MORE STUFF LIKE THIS PLEASEEEEEEE. also im happy bonehilda is back, love her in sims 3. overall my first impressions looks fun and i want more content like this, ik everyone wants more family content and i agree completely but i think they should add more magic and supernatural related stuff too, for example i RLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want faires and warewolves in the sims4, i love them to death in sims 3 and fairies will fit extremely well with sims 4 cartoony artstyle. considering my playstyle with sims as of late is very wild and insane im happy to see this and cant wait to turn willow creek into a huanted town cuz why not

This pack is giving me major Insidious & Annabelle vibes and i’m actually so here for it. I’m so freaking glad we are finally getting Scared as an emotion as a replacement for a lot of what used to be tense moodlets . It’s long overdue!
  • Options

Imagine if the Night Wraith could make an appearance.... that last tweet kind of has me hoping even if it would be recycling content :p Or an exclusive for RoM owners would be great.
  • Options

ok but that hippie 70s aeshetic SOLD ME, MORE STUFF LIKE THIS PLEASEEEEEEE. also im happy bonehilda is back, love her in sims 3. overall my first impressions looks fun and i want more content like this, ik everyone wants more family content and i agree completely but i think they should add more magic and supernatural related stuff too, for example i RLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want faires and warewolves in the sims4, i love them to death in sims 3 and fairies will fit extremely well with sims 4 cartoony artstyle. considering my playstyle with sims as of late is very wild and insane im happy to see this and cant wait to turn willow creek into a huanted town cuz why not

This pack is giving me major Insidious & Annabelle vibes and i’m actually so here for it. I’m so freaking glad we are finally getting Scared as an emotion as a replacement for a lot of what used to be tense moodlets . It’s long overdue!

It gave me coraline vibes 😊 the doll, I'm soo excited!
  • Options

It gave me coraline vibes 😊 the doll, I'm soo excited!

Google Annabelle doll :) That's what I thought of immediately.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top